Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (73719 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yea I understand. But I feel it was more of an outrage against injustice than a bunch of people making her the butt of a joke... it was more of a misperception than an attack on her person.

Any good person would stand against child abuse. But thankfully, what it looked like wasn't what it actually was, so apologies should be in place...
Still she didn't have to curse.

nonjebose:

The backlash she received from various online platforms, especially Nairaland, can make it a big deal. Can you imagine a stranger making you the butt of a tasteless joke in public, while people laugh away? Very few can do just clearing of name
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by nonjebose(m): 2:09am On Dec 29, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Yea I understand. But I feel it was more of an outrage against injustice than a bunch of people making her the butt of a joke... it was more of a misperception than an attack on her person.

Any good person would stand against child abuse. But thankfully, what it looked like wasn't what it actually was, so apologies should be in place...
Still she didn't have to curse.

My joke analogy was just a way of showing how public ridicule can have serious emotional effect on people. Using an innocent person as a scapegoat in driving home a point always leaves behind an unsavoury taste in the mouth. That said, I agree that people resort to curse words too freely when aggrieved.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Obienesarah: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family

D girl wouldn't hv taken anything from them cos of parental warning n all dat.
"dnt take anything 4rm anybody ooo,chrismas don reach ooo,dem dey use people do money ooo, u hear me?
yes Ma......
Mama.......If u like take, longer throat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.