Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (73711 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Onuokwu:

If she help now dem go talk say she wan steal the girl destiny.

Meanwhile people in this country are so short tempered and bad natured and alsways quick to place ineffective curses.
go watch Te video
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
SLOVFO:

Nawa ooo! Must you buy for food everyone you see not eating in a restaurant? Buying and giving food to minors unsolicited for, could land you in trouble in Nigeria.
the Nigerians mentality it kills. People in need
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by olisaemeka1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family
now that you have judged...how do you feel?
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by adedayourt(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
you must be brain dead

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by UncletC: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
OK next time look out for people in public and help them how can u be there eating and a girl like tat is looking a ur family you no even notice. Selfish looking family
That is not too good, do you know why the girl is there? someone can easily assume you want to kidnap the girl or you have ulterior motive...
mind you that canteen is not a begging spot. so that girl may have been waiting for whoever brought her... be wise.... if you want to help, use your sense..... mind you they were not sitting on the same table to have even warranted such gesture.... people are just liking this unthoughtful comment you made....
if it is some people I knew, they will beat up the girl in your presence.... is not every spot you see children you assume they are in need of food. organize your father Christmas and give.... not this issue.....
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by UncletC: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
fool she whispered it to you from the video abi. Mr super hero. She was waiting for you to come pick her home bah fast thinker.. .eeeeeeeediot
is like the girl is your sister
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by chalondk(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

Keep qwaet! How is a stranger her responsibility?
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by rowspoetry(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
...and one blogger just received a Christmas gift: a hot � curse...
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by mapet: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:

Your moniker really resonates (including the gullible ilks in your likes).
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by mapet: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
VcStunner:
Smart way to exonerate oneself, only that the girl in question can't tell her own version. There are three sides of every story. The propagator, the defender and the truth.
Until the gir comes to nairaland and tell us they were not together... I am sorry but WE CANT TAKE IT!

You don't need ANY side of the "story". I consider the blogger as draft and idiotic. If you're well within your right senses, you don't violate people's privacy. Until people pay for consequences via litigation, this generation will not wise up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by mapet: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
AdemolaA2:
One of the few disadvantages of social media and internet we see here.. spreading of fake news without facts finding and evidences ..

Few?
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by mapet: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
abdullkabar:
What I don't get is how some people are quick to curse on minor matters.
You clarified the news (that's OK), what's the essence of the curse!!
Like say the e-curse get any relevant, it only shows a form of illiteracy (my tenet tho)

I guess the only reason they are quick to curse is because our court is shacking in their responsibilities on cases like this..... If not, that blogger's 3rd generation should be paying part of the penalty

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by mapet: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
dchem:
Its fake news but a part of me is glad that such fake news made news. I only feel for the innocent family that was used to highlight the evil in our society. For some parents who are guilty of this crime its not too late to change. Remember if you can't treat them like your own then don't bring them to your home.

Your post makes no sense. You celebrate hurting innocent people just to pass a message?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Tonnierichy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
madone:
see this fool oo where did you come from. Is she ur church member or u are the fat looking husband of the dark and shine selfish wife. U must be fat and looking like a glutton too. Nonsense
Maniac grin grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
But must she curse What's the big deal in clearing your name and moving on? Already sounds like someone that can do the act sef.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
mapet:

Your moniker really resonates (including the gullible ilks in your likes).
watch the video sir
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by SwainSummer09(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
chalondk:

Keep qwaet! How is a stranger her responsibility?
ur life ur problem sir.. .you will be a stranger one day
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
UncletC:

is like the girl is your sister
she is human and not dog
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
olisaemeka1:
now that you have judged...how do you feel?
like this grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by fof1: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Gossipninja:
Yesterday, a report was made about a family that abandoned their house girl at a restaurant..

In the viral video, the house girl was seated at a corner looking at the family as they were enjoying their Christmas...

A lady assumed to be the wife, has debunked the story and tagged it a fake news. She didn't only tag it a fake news, but equally placed a curse on the person that propagated the fake news..

Read what she wrote below...

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-in-viral-video-accused-of-abandoning-her-house-help-at-a-restaurant-speaks/

EVEN THEN. WHY DIDN'T U ENGAGE D GIRL WHO WAS VERY CLOSE BY WATCHING U AND UR FAMILY DEMOLISHING EVERYTHING ON D TABLE? IF U HAD GIVEN OR OFFERED HER SOME GOOD TURNS RIGHT THERE,WOYLD U HV NEEDED THIS RESPONSE? GREED AND SELFISHNESS ARE BROTHERS. CHANGE UR LIVELESS LIFE AND VAIN SHOW OF AVARICE.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by olotuo: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Instead of recording and looking for social media attention why not just move close to the girl and ask if she cares for anything in other to shame the couple if she eventually came with them. But no a Nigerian will look for who to blame rather than do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
pcguru1:

Think about this, you buy a food for a stranger that age and they will claim you want to jazz her or something it's why most Nigerians mind their business.
so true
minding one"s business in naija is bae.in the earlier post i even thought it was their maid sef.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by oshaosha2014(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
When you are in a public domain you have no privacy.

naijaboiy:
What I have a problem with is the way people just bring out their phones to start recording other people in public, invading their privacy.

Now this is the effect of such Anti-social act. How can you see a family enjoying themselves, then you see a girl sitting all on her own only for you to bring out your mobile device and turn instant paparazzi. The aproko in question didn't even try to find out from the girl who she was and why she was sitting alone, neither did she render any help, but she could record and report fake news misleading the public.

Now I don't care if this was damage control or not, people should learn how to act in public. You don't pull out your phone to record everything, especially when it's not even helping the society at large but just a wanton attempt to seek social media attention.

People should be careful before they use their own hands to put themselves in trouble because they can't mind their business. undecided
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by nonjebose(m): 4:12am On Dec 28, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
But must she curse What's the big deal in clearing your name and moving on? Already sounds like someone that can do the act sef.
The backlash she received from various online platforms, especially Nairaland, can make it a big deal. Can you imagine a stranger making you the butt of a tasteless joke in public, while people laugh away? Very few can do just clearing of name
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by valentinos22(m): 5:39am On Dec 28, 2018
madone:

I totally agree with u bro...Yoruba's are generally selfish especially to non yoruba's!
The worst is how they gossip in the office and always want to arrogate to themselves the totality of all knowledge...
they naturally have slave mentality!
I am at home SML...
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by phemmy2016: 5:39am On Dec 28, 2018
madone:
your fada grin not ur landlord oo as in ur fada ur real fada
you dnt need ur d curses jooo she made u popular nd to make ppl realise how some maid is been treated.There sm like dat oooo
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by AdemolaA2: 6:13am On Dec 28, 2018
mapet:

Few?
Yes ! Few ...
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by mapet: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2018
madone:
watch the video sir

I did.

These are my thoughts....

1. The blogger who took the video violated the privacy of the family in question. My thoughts is that this family can seek redress in court, starting with a police arrest. The very act of taking this video is tantamount to cyberstalking, or more like displaying someone's nudes online without his consent.
In saner climes, you do stuffs like this, you get sued and you pay through your aSss.

2. Ask yourself this, will a newspaper or soft-sell magazine carry this kind report (let's even assume that be the case)?

3. If the blogger really cared about the girl and not traction on SM, what stopped her from going over and offering to buy the girl a drink? Even at that, the limit she can go is to do a write up and maintain the anonymity of the actors
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by madone: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2018
mapet:

I did.

These are my thoughts....

1. The blogger who took the video violated the privacy of the family in question. My thoughts is that this family can seek redress in court, starting with a police arrest. The very act of taking this video is tantamount to cyberstalking, or more like displaying someone's nudes online without his consent.
In saner climes, you do stuffs like this, you get sued and you pay through your aSss.

2. Ask yourself this, will a newspaper or soft-sell magazine carry this kind report (let's even assume that be the case)?

3. If the blogger really cared about the girl and not traction on SM, what stopped her from going over and offering to buy the girl a drink? Even at that, the limit she can go is to do a write up and maintain the anonymity of the actors
nice analysis sir. I know the blogger is stupid.there was a post I added to the thread where I said that the manager, staff of the fast food Were careless as well. My take is this The girl in question was sitting opposite the woman and beside the man. But the man came up with a post of not even noticing the girl. No explanation of what sort to show that they observed their environment. It too someOne close to pick this Out. What if that was a suicide bomber close to them ,they would have put their family in trouble. This can't happen in US, what if that girl was hypnotized by someone else and brought to that place from another state what if she was under abuse they would have been the ones spreading this news. My take again they were careless and self centered am saying this because I know situations I have intervened in this manner in my society a simple hello And how we you would have done the magic .let people ask them why are They saying hello to the girl, let her family come out. I can challenge anyone to court for Wat I saw in that video. Until the family of the girl comes out to say she is alright then someone is missing something some where. This country and the Nigerian society belongs to us .i don't know why some people feel out of place.
Re: Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks by Galaxydon1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
slimthugchime:

What is that girl doing alone at a fancy restaurant like that?
read the story again. Or use a spectacle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.