Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (82886 Views)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Life With Two Stubborn Teenage Boys : My Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by 4ckTOTO: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
use her for rituals please. sell her pant or use her paint for yahoo yahoo
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Thicktemptation:

If you don't have a daughter,then you never born. Male children are the most difficult to tame once they grow wild.
Was dat wat ur mother told u, ,,,who never born female child never born, ,,d last time I checked I never I have never seen a married man angry dat he doesn't have a female child, ,,,if male child grow wild wat about female child?

Miss just accept d fact dat females are hard to tame, ,,even a female dog is even difficult to tame not to talk of a female child

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by genitori(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2018
No
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by genitori(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?

.no
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Me I still dey advice o. What I do is I buy gifts for them once in awhile and always show them love so they listen.

Becus u are a female, female to female no problem, ,,but female to male, ,,,so many reading just begin to flow around her fishy brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Daeylar(f): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2018
I really hope this story is fake, but just incase it's real.
Your father is trash, your mother is trash, you op are trash. Simple.
Foolish Nigerian parents that don't know how to raise a child. The child raised herself and now, somehow, the trashy father is angry that she didn't raise herself to become what he wants. What was the father doing that he had no time to raise the girl to be the good girl he wanted her to be? undecided
But now he wants to throw her out. Some people don't deserve kids.

The only thing they can do is to talk to her. Listen to her and try and see things from her point of view before trying to relate it back to what they want for her.

stonemasonn:
Somebody said when a good girl turns bad, she stays bad forever.

Idleness is the cause.

Advice to every parent, teenagers are not kids, they’re adults with no life experience, they need responsibilities and must not be idle at anytime.

If the dad had bought a sewing machine and a laptop for his favorite daughter when she was 13, and invested in her learning advanced design, cutting and sewing during school holidays, by now she would have been busy with something worthwhile instead of chasing ordinary penis. Penis that will still be there when she’s 100.

As much as this is right,
They should have taught her about sex, relationships (both with the same and opposite sex) when she was young, so she wouldn't learn from others and learn something they wouldn't like
Nigerian parents can on longer go on ignoring, sex, sexual activities and relationships.
No matter the sewing machines or laptops you buy for her, she is as you rightly said, " a very young adult with not much life experience " so definitely she will be curious about sex and relationships and if you don't teach her, she will learn from somewhere, and the parents may not like the outcome.
And there is a time for everything, even a time to be idle. grin nothing wrong with bring idle once in a while, they can't have responsibilities all the time, they should also be able to have fun too.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by BabbanBura(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2018
funmisticqueen:
your father's actions will only drive her to do it more. She is a teenager, she thinks she knows everything. Firstly you can bring her to the psychologist for evaluation cos there might be some personal disorder at work here. Secondly, it seems to be partly your parents fault cos your father is reacting just as immature. Thirdly, it is obvious there is no love in your home, hence she has gone to seek it outside in the hands of Yahoo boys.

Fourthly, bring a young female family member or friend who has done well for herself to speak to her. She obviously has no role model.

Lastly speak to her in love not from condemnation not from flogging. Let her know about contraception so she won't get pregnant and condom so she wont get STIs. Tell her she is free to make her mistakes but only she will bear the consequences since she is all grown up now

Funmi stop, just stop!! You aren't a good counsellor, pls desist from counselling or giving advise. Your comments reeks of judgements, conclusions and impolite phrases. You drew conclusions so quickly inpite of insufficient information and nailed your error by passing judgement.
Am a trained counsellor and can walk you through basic counselling if you will like to.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by cyrilamx(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Sterope:
Why is your mother begging?

If you have talked to her and she is not listening, let her be. She probably needs to make her mistakes.

Not everyone who goes rogue lives to realise one's mistake. what if the mistake cost her her life?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by blackpanther22: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2018
dingbang:
lol
I just think she should just go wayward like the prodigal son, when she realises her mistakes from experience, she will come back. Sometimes shouting and reprimands won't make a person change, but life experience will

After all her pants has been used and destiny turn to tissue paper abi??
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Newboss(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2018
The only problem I see here is your father abusing a kid angry

He should be in jail by now in a sane country angry

Losers are know for being violent and abusive angry

Your father is just behaving like the typical Nigerian loser father angry
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by slap1(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2018
I'm sorry to say this, but your parents did not raise her well. Core values were not instilled in her from the beginning, and it already looks to be late.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Lekan1o1: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2018
MChaze25:
It's a hereditary trait that most parents ignore before marriage.
Between your mum or Dad, one of them lived that kinda life and is sitting down there pretending he/she is holy under the cover of marriage.
There is no smoke without fire!
It's only grace of God that turns things around for good.
I know many male friends I distanced myself from years ago just because they 're extreme womanizers with high sex libido. The worst is that they are always the ones to rush into marriage. No rehab or medical counselling. No spiritual attention.
You want to tell me they married women with low libido?
One even swore he must marry from a particular tribe in Nigeria because of the high sex libido known with the women from there.
Now imagine what they will produce as children?
Angels abi?...I don't want to laugh.
OP you sister needs Jesus and a good deliverance. Sought out a true man of God.
Another solution is to give a carefully articulated thunder slap once she walks in from any of her waka waka.
Just take your time with the slap. Don't kill her o

Hm, is high libido synonymous with tribe.? undecided
I don't think so.
All these stereotyping shaa
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by LegitHustler: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2018
Find a husband for her simple
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Whoever will change will change. For a stone hearted person like me, flog me from dusk till dawn, you're just wasting your time and strength.

I just wan pin you down fvck you silly.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Akins2luv(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmmmmmn...... Sorry to say this.... Your parent are not helping in the right way.... First solution is prayer, second is motivation through life reality.... Even you too can be part of this.... Google pictures of girls yahoo boys have used or the one's who accidentally involved.... Then seat her down... Talk to her, show her those pics ... Let her know.... They can use her directly or indirectly ( like using her pants without her know) which may affect her future.
Let her know there lot ways she can slay (queen) make money without selling her body... Then "Only" if all of you (not only your mom) can show her love again. All of you can put her at center while you all forget your anger and be passionate......
If she show sign of submission..... Let her start visiting psychologist......
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Nchetttaa(f): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Please.. Download this PDF file.. If u have a younger sister, print it for her to read at her own convenient time.. Let's help stop such reoccurrences. 16 years is too young to start engaging in premarital sex. Let's create awareness on our young female folks. We are not an object of pleasure but of greatness
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oq914v7ncfxNKu2sYSaUChQT9wDYqhtL/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by genitori(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2018
You will agree with me that all these didn't just start at a time. And even before they started, there were some overlooked prior activities, perhaps because she was the favorite.
Sending her out means a father is quitting on his child; it means she has been given the full license to further those activities; it means the mother has been left to keep worrying and when the worrying get to the extreme, we all know what it will result into.
The possible solution is PRAYER & LOVE, I believe. Prayer, is the theory aspect, while love is the practical.
The major plan of the Satan is to break the unbreakable bound of a family; and love is our strongest weapon against him.
Thus, my advice, PRAY ENDLESSLY FOR HER and LOVE AND CARE FOR HER far more than you all have ever done; with this you all will win her back.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2018
chigoziri2403:
let her hustle hard, buy the old man a jeep, and build a mansion, her sins would be forgiven instantly
money rules the world
I had a relative like that, her father always traced her to hotels, even used a cutlass on her, but when she started flying to Qatar, and bringing goodies, she became her fathers fave, the person whom has the final say in everything concerning family matters
Still does not make any sense
Money is not everything
Can you cope with a prostitute sister?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by papyskinsy: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2018
why do I have this feeling that the girl was adopted
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Babaninla: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2018
IamPlato:
my Mother Had Sat Her Down Over And Over To advice Her But The Advice Began To Get Her Angry

No amount of advice will work. The die is already cast. My advice :

1. Pray fervently for her and anytime she comes around you guys should shower her with lots of love. It might be hard and with slow results but it works. Love always works.

2. Ignore her since she believes she knows all.

3. You all need to find out where she stays anytime she leaves the house. She's still a minor and whoever is housing/keeping her can be sued.

It might take a while but just believe and things will get better.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by chigoziri2403(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2018
firstolalekan:

Still does not make any sense
Money is not everything
Can you cope with a prostitute sister?
what concerns me, is it my body, the only thing I owe her is advice, which she might decide to take or not
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by CaptainGOOD: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2018
Thicktemptation:

Nothing like jazz bros, Na the sex wey she start dey confuse her. She will change in a coupla years and that's if her life never finish then. Kids these days dey wild sha

It might be sex but I think her only case is much worst that primary sex according to the story.
Might be something much stronger.

Lol I used to sound like u,
Until I saw a boy barking like a dog.
Until I saw a gal vomitting money.

And if u think this trending pant rituals by Yahoo boys if fake then I pity u.
U better secure urs.
Because jazzed is very very real
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2018
EniiT:
I hope u read about d 300level university student that committed suicide yesterday? Ori bibe ko ni oogun ori fifo o. Your family needs to take it easy. This is the time to show her love. Draw her close. Talk to her. Cry for her in her presence and tell her how her behaviour is making you all sad. Do not sound judgemental. Just correct her in love through prayers.
Omo eni kii buru ki a gbe fun ekun lati paa je. I pray the Lord Almighty will restore her and that her brain will be reset
Rubbish
Cry for a wayward girl?
Do you people reason at all?
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2018
963AvatarSpirit:

There is nothing wrong with your sister and your mother is amazing, the issue here is that your Dad has not yet realized the signs of the times and you also are lost on what is going on.

This planet is at a cross-road now and things are no longer what we expected. I am not sorry to say that what your sister is doing is not the fault of your Dad, your Mom or you or even your family. Your sister has desires which can not be met and she also has sexual needs which need to be channeled to keep her sane.

Enjoy the few coming months because it is about to get intense on this planet as we have crossed the point of no return. Even the Elohim has lost out in the affairs of their creation.

We are under an invasion. We will witness weird behaviors that we can not explain.
Lol
Prophet of doom

U need some drugs

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by idumeni: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2018
1stCitizen:

Easy bro, I know of a Nigerian dad who shaved his daughter's hair over such issues. She committed suicide 2 weeks later because of it. Easy man

different strokes, different folks
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by gidimafia: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Is your sister's name Adura and do you live in Anthony...cos i know a girl that does the same thing ur sis does..same age too...she only have sex with yahoo boy..as long as u tell i am a yahoo boy she will just open heavens gate
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by firstolalekan(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Elder0001:
fake story.

Anything to trend and draw attention.

SMH!
Shut up !
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by gonkin(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2018
No be yahoo boys?
Well first thing i observed is that most yahoo boys are arrogant and rude, they feel on top like they rule so that character has been induced into your sister and she has become disrespectful

2 to 5 yahoo friends can have sex with 1 girl and brag about it publicly so she's fu-c-k-ed up already.

Pikin wen wan spoil go spoil no amount of talk will change her decision

Talk wont change her experience will but still talk cuz its not 1 guy she's blowing its several so just pray she wouldn't contract a Std. I doubt they haven't used her destiny already.

For ur dad to burn her cloths and for her to leave the house its clear she's stubborn. I was stubborn as a kid but them no born me well to evict myself from papa house like that and im happy i never did cuz my parents were harsh now im grown and i cant find the harshness in them anymore.

My advice. If she had someone she loves and listen to like a favorite aunt or grandmother, let that person talk to her. Also if u wanna do it the hard way, maybe u have someone in the military in your family let him drill her abit she go adjust. Is she's stubborn and refuses to yield let her be u have ur own life, live yours make sure you're successful and let her regret.

1 Like

Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by Analysiscorner: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2018
It is not the best thing to do, as it can b never produce a solution. Counsel her in the home, church, friends etc. Sending her out might just expose her to more danger.
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by gwinaB(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2018
I just sent a message to you
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Willgates:

You obviously just wanted to make a comment.

You obviously just wanted to quote me. smiley
Re: My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist by mrsheddy(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
I had experienced such incident at my uncle's house. And I have realized two things.
(1)most mothers don't know how to train a child. some of them will always assume that the person is still a kid therefore shouldn't be cautioned when s/he does anything wrong.
(I could remember vividly the day I cautioned my niece and I could remember the kind of warning her mother gave me in her presence never to touch her daughter on no condition. )
(2) in terms of training up a child, never you overdo everything. Don't over love them and don't be too friendly with them and above all, your actions should as a matter of fact, remind them that you are their parents and they are meant to obey you.

So in my opinion,your parents spoiled your sister. Do you think that God was drunk when HE told us to train up a child in the way s/he should go that when he grow up he WILL NEVER depart from it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Inside Ajegunle Hotel Where Little girls Dance for Old Men At night

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.