Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (26940 Views)

Man Marries Step-mum After Father Dies, Says They're Happy And Proud / Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Omudia11: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Boss13:

Regardless of his sexual orientation, he did a good thing by alerting the public to the orchestrated scam put forward by the fraudster William Uchemba. He is a better than man than someone who pretend to care but rob his neighbors and think only about his pockets

True words you submitted my brother...that is what we call original 2-face
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by bamidelevictor(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Idiaaat!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by LZAA: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br6etbnHMWm/?hl=en

Source; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nigerian-u-s-based-activist-edafe-okporo-reveals-being-gay-and-proud/
Baba ds one no be tori na
Na so i break one of them head for hostel that year wen he grab me for yash
U dy forget say bobrisky and denrele dy naija?grin
most nollywood actors dy knack dm fellow man sef
BUT........
If dm nab u,my bros even u go marvel at d speed petrol and tyre go dy available
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by hustla(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Baba wan claim asylum for Yankee
We Sabi that format Abeg

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Omudia11: 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Not because it's ugly but because it's always quite stronger than the rest.
tsephanyah:
91% people skip the first slice of bread, just because it's ugly.

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Ayokul(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
God created Adam and Eve,not Adam and steve,...#
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by LZAA: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
daddytime:
Hmmm...

So your calling out Williams Uchemba was to prepare the grounds for you to get a bit popular and thereafter introduce yourself proper as gay.

Won't judge you because I can't understand how e dey do you for body so, I'd say whatever sails your boat.

I'm sure you must have already made up your mind about staying away from Warri cos bro, anything fit happen. Boys dey para for any small thing these days o..
Dat nigga had to be called out bro
U know how many peeps wy no sabi as UN dy work go don bombard am for IG?
Bro check a thousand dollars na for something wey dy free
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by KingSango(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Boss13:

Regardless of his sexual orientation, he did a good thing by alerting the public to the orchestrated scam put forward by the fraudster William Uchemba. He is a better than man than someone who pretend to care but rob his neighbors and think only about his pockets

Control opposition not heroic
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Optional09: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who want to ge this one, you no go find better Akata girl dey Bleep
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nathan2016: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tell us something we dont know

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Chibex50(f): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
One Husband Wasted....

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by NewCaliYork: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
faithugo64:
Its now Adam and Steve
No longer Adam and Eve

Adam and Steve grin grin grin
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chibex50:
One Husband Wasted....
see your ugly dirty fat nose ontop oily face.

if i were you, I'll be planning to get a nose job rather than lookin for husband
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Amakababe:
dirty disgusting bastard.

see the audacity sef

That's his business.. I don't know why you should call him names though

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

shutup idiot. its no longer his "business" when he threw it in my face bu announcing it. stupid gay fool dont quote me ever again

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
LZAA:

Dat nigga had to be called out bro
U know how many peeps wy no sabi as UN dy work go don bombard am for IG?
Bro check a thousand dollars na for something wey dy free

You no lie bro....i support criminality not....unclassy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hahaha
he said he's not a Pagan, maybe an atheist though.
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by ahahnow: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gimmeballs:
And more like Eveline and Eve

More like Ada and Eve

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by FreemanUYB(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

you will knot respect your gay experience and rest abi??
idiaaaaaaaat!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Boss13: 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingSango:

Control opposition not heroic

Heroic for me. William Uchemba would have succeeded to defraud so many desperate Nigerians. I guess in Nigeria, dogs eat dogs and nobody cares about their neighbors because as it appears everyone wants to escape poverty. Nobody ever imagined that Uchemba had a team behind this scam and even went on Live TV and radio programs to publicize the scam. I don’t think Nigerians are interested, maybe because scamming and scheming each other is normal in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Ubiudumo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
It seems that Williams Uchemba guy is also gay. God forbid! When pussy full everywhere
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Amakababe:
shutup idiot. its no longer his "business" when he threw it in my face bu announcing it. stupid gay fool dont quote me ever again

Lol... You seem frustrated grin

I'm not gay... But I respect people's choices and lives

If two mature adults of same sex want to do whatever in the confines of their space... Believe me.. It's not my business..

We have a lot as a nation to worry about than inconsequential things... That's why nations that doesn't give a duck about this useless things are better off than Nigeria..

Stay safe

4 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by desthan(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

I plead guilty to that cool

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Chibex50(f): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
FreemanUYB:

you will knot respect your gay experience and rest abi??
idiaaaaaaaat!!!!!!

We have a long way to go in this country
Tomorrow you will line up at American embassy praying for visa... You will not remember that it's a country that doesn't discriminate against gays and whatever..

I'm not gay but I don't think what ADULTS do in privacy is my business

7 Likes

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by crisycent: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hay yansh matter
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
not me. I love the first slice. It's usually like 2 in one.

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by KingSango(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Truth is powerful

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Chibex50(f): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lol grin See Dis Idiot,,, Can U Create An Ant? Or Is It Ur Ugly Fat Nose.. U R So Frustrated In Life,, Pls Go Commit Suicide And Join Ur Master..
Amakababe:
see your ugly dirty fat nose ontop oily face.

if i were you, I'll be planning to get a nose job rather than lookin for husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.