Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (26941 Views)

Man Marries Step-mum After Father Dies, Says They're Happy And Proud / Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by CLEVABOY(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Leviticus 20:13 KJV
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 18:22 KJV
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Say No to Gay and Lesbianism
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by FreemanUYB(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

We have a long way to go in this country
Tomorrow you will line up at American embassy praying for visa... You will not remember that it's a country that doesn't discriminate against gays and whatever..

I'm not gay but I don't think what ADULTS do in privacy is my business

OGA gay or not gay is not my business
our religion is against gay
our culture is against gay
our elders are against gay
our mothers are against gay
our mad men are against gay
our gods in shrines are against gay
God in heaven is against gay
so if you think supporting gay will make you enter america just because it dose not bother who is gay or not
my brother that's a bill a certain president signed into law and now another president has abolished it
if you support gay and you are not guy !! my brother even devil go fear you!!!
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
FreemanUYB:

OGA gay or not gay is not my business
our religion is against gay
our culture is against gay
our elders are against gay
our mothers are against gay
our mad men are against gay
our gods in shrines are against gay
God in heaven is against gay
so if you think supporting gay will make you enter america just because it dose not bother who is gay or not
my brother that's a bill a certain president signed into law and now another president has abolished it
if you support gay and you are not guy !! my brother even devil go fear you!!!

Religion has not helped Africa... It has been one of the bane of our development as a nation...
Where we are today... Other nation's have been there centuries ago... But we will get there.. It's just time

There was a time.. We kill twins and what not
But today we know better

I will like to see the youths use same passion expanding on this gay issues to demand good governance and quality leadership from the politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by mylove4God(f): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
91% people skip the first slice of bread, just because it's ugly.

OI skip it because I save the best for the last. The first and last slices of bread

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ubiudumo:
It seems that Williams Uchemba guy is also gay. God forbid! When pussy full everywhere
How can you assume something when there is nothing
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
I would love a Muslim to educate me on this gayist thing probably give Qur'anic verses against this act. We need to educate alot of persons why they should stay away from gayism or get delivered
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
What I like the most

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by WarriAproko: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Me and this guy went to same secondary school
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Rumobaba: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gaybriel
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
hmmm,first slice....OK oooo

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by hmide247: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by WarriAproko: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
He use gay as format to stay US.... he is not a gay
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by WarriAproko: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Him nah my junior back in secondary school.. at USA... he went to ESUT. Using gay to seek asylum in USA,
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Harry00(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bobrisky
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by citadels(f): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
U people should no mind this urhobo boy oo. I knew him well back then in Esut faculty president of Agricultural science 2013/2014. He sleeps with alot of girls. He was my lodge mate now he is a gay. Stupid Dafe
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by WarriAproko: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
citadels:
U people should no mind this urhobo boy oo. I knew him well back then in Esut faculty president of Agricultural science 2013/2014. He sleeps with alot of girls. He was my lodge mate now he is a gay. Stupid Dafe
person wen use gay as method enter there

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by citadels(f): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
ednut1:
He used gay ish to get stay in usa. The gals he knacked in ESUT go soon dey come out now lol
my dear don't mind the idiot Edafe he was my lodge mate then he sleeps with girls every night. Mtwww
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by WarriAproko: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Harry00:
Bobrisky
grin nah for Matt take get stay. He seek asylum from us
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Lol... You seem frustrated grin

I'm not gay... But I respect people's choices and lives

If two mature adults of same sex want to do whatever in the confines of their space... Believe me.. It's not my business..

We have a lot as a nation to worry about than inconsequential things... That's why nations that doesn't give a duck about this useless things are better off than Nigeria..

Stay safe
why would a man/woman want to be with a fellow man. why should the attraction be there in the first place. tell me how are like terms compatible biko

abeg, no go talk this one outside before you endup with tyre around ya neck.
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Akalia(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Amakababe:
dirty disgusting bastard.

see the audacity sef
What's your business? Gays have rights too, you know.
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chibex50:
Lol grin See Dis Idiot,,, Can U Create An Ant? Or Is It Ur Ugly Fat Nose.. U R So Frustrated In Life,, Pls Go Commit Suicide And Join Ur Master..
shameless idiot. you're the only who's so frustratd from every sphere of your life and it shows. i just gave u an advice and you're throwing insults. mumu bitch
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Akalia(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Amakababe:
see your ugly dirty fat nose ontop oily face.

if i were you, I'll be planning to get a nose job rather than lookin for husband
she fine pass. You are one ugly homophobic biatch.

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by WarriAproko: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
But him dun turn full gay for USA cry cry
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Freaking fa*got, I don't really care if these people mind thier own business, but it pisses me off when they keep rubbing it to our faces.

try saying something like that Infront of me & you will get a slap that will reset ur brain
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
citadels:
well, thats very bad and stupid of him to use homosexuality as a joke. what's a faster way for a man to lose his reputation?

the internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Akalia:
What's your business? Gays have rights too, you know.
right kill you there fĂ ggot
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
citadels:

He is trying to justify his asylum request.

Let me tell u a secret

"Being gay is one of the easiest way to get green card for abroad especially if you are from Nigeria"
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Akalia:
she fine pass. You are one ugly homophobic biatch.
do you expect me to be homo loving before.?
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by WarriAproko: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Amakababe:
well, thats very bad and stupid of him to use homosexuality as a joke. what's a faster way for a man to lose his reputation?

the internet never forgets.
this method is the surest way to get green card. After that he repent
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by WarriAproko: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
He is presently engage to one white ass nigga
Re: Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Amakababe:
why would a man/woman want to be with a fellow man. why should the attraction be there in the first place. tell me how are like terms compatible biko

abeg, no go talk this one outside before you endup with tyre around ya neck.

I'm taking my time to respond to you because of your moniker... Igbo people I know are progressives in nature.. They don't spend their energy on frivolities...

Well about your first question... Who are you to determine what a fellow man likes... Spend the rest of your days enjoying your life and make what makes you happy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.