Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (28165 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Lmao, alpha male are tough men. Those ones that can't be bent by women. We have an overflow of them in this section.

If she changes it to those qualities you like, will you reconsider?
grin

grin grin

No, I won't grin
Re: . by weyreypey: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
weyreypey, hope I never offend you
Note that spelling.
Re: . by robosky02(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Come aggrey road, I dey there
which number which junction kiss
Re: . by kay4kay: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Take this one, he is a sensible alpha male
grin grin

My poco how are you
Re: . by Tashacobbs(f): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Thanks darling smiley
God bless you.
your welcome.

1 Like

Re: . by faithfull18(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Dude, that your mom goes about, hoping on dicks like it is going out of fashion...doesn't mean you should see me in her.

Outside here, me and you no get talk. Are you not the same idiot that was begging for 10k? All these small small boys in this section, you people think being a man is by having preek?

Let me tell you something, off NL, if you stand across my desk, you will greet me with every respect you can muster. When you logout, when there is no Poco to mention, you will face your miserable life. Just look at this rat.
Is it because I ignore you?

How old are you?
What do you do?
Are you a graduate? Undergraduate?
What did you graduate with? What is your GP/CGPA? Have you ever attempted any professional course? Ever led a team? What are your goals? Short term, long term?

Dude, we are not mates.

You dumb alpha males that can't make any meaningful intellectual post outside this section. You go come dey mention me upandan. Ogun strike your balls there!
Lol, this is brutal.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Thread be hotter than I had imagined.

The saddists spilling bile everywhere pls kindly change your ways.
Re: . by Gaspardd(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thread be hotter than I had imagined.

The saddists spilling bile everywhere pls kindly change your ways.

Summary of this thread

1. Op is either ugly or has low self esteem, most likely both.
2. Pocohantas seems to always be on her period. I wonder how much her false ego will stink in real life.
3. Nairaland is never a good place to meet a level headed person. Most re life long frustrated virgins who bribes girls to slp with them.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
dacblogger:
The search of husband Is real...
Lemme advice you,there is nothing special about marriage.kuku stay on your own and save yourself the stress... This is coming from a married woman.
Goodluck in your search.

Modified... To all those quoting me,I pray you all get married someday and understand what I mean.
FYI, I love my husband so much. tongue
You love ur husband, u stick to him and you are advising a single searching lady not to marry?
Just tell us u re regretting ur marriage. But if the opposite is the case then u re an enemy of progress.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Acidosis:

Pocohantas, you see this? Ishi and I are happily engaged cool :cool

Truth be told sha, her specs dey somehow abeg. The alpha male thing sounds like a woman beater. I prefer qualities like "a gentleman, humble, God fearing, etc."

OP is not my type.
Smiles. U definitely not my type too.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Poco true alpha cannot stoop low to behave like this. Alpha males gat pride and are no push overs. Na dem Charly Charly dey run mouth pass online.

This babe sef, so na the real alpha you dey find? You sef know say this thread no go achieve anything, be like you just want to find trouble grin

1 Like

Re: . by CarlosTheJackal: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

If only you understand the pains pocohantas made me pass through when she fvcked her boss last year.

Cp
Stay away from thinpgs that you know nothing of their origin
Stop being a sissy, I investigated those accusations you made against her middle of this year and I found out you were just a sorry slob whose cravings for attention can only make him to start making phantom tales that don't hold water.

You need to go find something to help your emotions unless you want to be a Psychopath

4 Likes

Re: . by Onyi22(f): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Oh really? At least put out your pictures and drop you CV, then Us guys can decide on who to send to you... Because the way things are, most ladies on NL are something else.... My mind is telling me Nwamaikpe would love you as his 2nd wife
Must u joke with everything?
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

No mind that one, I go dey my own, im go dey insult me...then one foolish he-goat will say I am always on my period. Useless alpha males.
A good number of them don't have anything upstairs, they can't hold their own where reasonable people are conversing hence they resort to trolling and insults. Sometimes, I think the people behind the monikers are either underaged with partially developed brains or they are adults with a brain size that of a child.

They think they have monopoly of insults. They don't know, everybody isn't going to go down to their level and roll in the mud like a pig.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
The end of the year party is finally happening here cheesy grin

Mods will delete this thread last last

Nma hope you have found your missing rib
My dear I've been laughing out loud like crazy.

I'm glad this thread at least brought laughter to some and will get some hooked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Onyi22(f): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
dacblogger:
The search of husband Is real...
Lemme advice you,there is nothing special about marriage.kuku stay on your own and save yourself the stress... This is coming from a married woman.
Goodluck in your search.

Modified... To all those quoting me,I pray you all get married someday and understand what I mean.
FYI, I love my husband so much. tongue
There is nothing special about marriage n u still stay married, that was how Linda was preaching no sex in relationships n we never knew she was collecting dick at one corner, Madam stop this advice jare, girls are no longer smiling

2 Likes

Re: . by Adiwana: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

take your award for acheiving this great fit!!. undecided

I swear down.See person achievement and he dey brag about it.smmfh undecided undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

If only you understand the pains pocohantas made me pass through when she fvcked her boss last year.

Stay away from things that you know nothing of their origin
Must you expose yourself? You telling us you not man enough to keep a woman.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

No mind that one, I go dey my own, im go dey insult me...then one foolish he-goat will say I am always on my period. Useless alpha males.
Poco true alpha cannot stoop low to behave like this. Alpha males gat pride and are no push overs. Na dem Charly Charly dey run mouth pass online.

1 Like

Re: . by weyreypey: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Just quit hopping diccks
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Gaspardd:

Summary of this thread

2. Pocohantas seems to always be on her period. I wonder how much her false ego will stink in real life.
3. Nairaland is never a good place to meet a level headed person. Most re life long frustrated virgins who bribes girls to slp with them.
Why don't u ask her out on a date so you assess her person? Don't judge some based on their posts here
Re: . by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elderlucifer:
god has answered your prayer. adopt nairaland chisco82 and brush him up to your taste, he is desperate to settle down but for his poor economic condition in south korea. he can ass lick, pocohantas the bitter and stingy woman can attest to this, so with him you have a toy husband and servant.
Till you becomes responsible and begins to take care of some responsibilities...
Then ..for now no word for you. tongue
Re: . by Gaspardd(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why don't u ask her out on a date so you assess her person?

I'll rather die
I heard she's fugly af
Re: . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol... I can imagine.

Why did you Bleep your boss when you were dating him? Must have been something
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear I've been laughing out loud like crazy.

I'm glad this thread at least brought laughter to some and will get some hooked.

It will get some hooked but not you.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ire2:

It will get some hooked but not you.
LOL. You are a big fool. Like the biggest of them all

1 Like

Re: . by kay4kay: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I am fine, thanks for asking smiley
Compliments of the season.

I wish you same dear. Are you in town
Re: . by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
LOL. You are a big fool. Like the biggest of them all

Don't be pained. There is no amount of insult you will throw at me that will change your reality, one of the realest niggaz here, as e be na so I go tell you. You are not totally hopeless anyway, but go marry your class, I'm pretty sure there are ugly men asking you out of which you ignore but you want cute guys liek us abi grin them go chop you clean mouth with promise of marriage, collect your small change you get for akant join. Make you nor go your church go tell your pastor say you need husband make them knack you one church brother.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

This babe sef, so na the real alpha you dey find? You sef know say this thread no go achieve anything, be like you just want to find trouble grin
The Thread will achieve so many positive things in d lives of others even if it doesn't favor me.
Re: . by ptoall1000: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Do u know I once dated a guy of 38years old. He stays in a two bedroom flat.

Guess what he complained about when I visited him?

He complained I cooked two packs of indomie in his house. Instead of one. And I can eat o.

Two packet of indomie, for a whole day o and he was complaining.

My sister, I told him abeg no vex, sorry. I want to go back to my house.

As indomie has become a thing of contention.

God forbid! Indomie will be my problem in this life. I reject it!

I asked him how much did u buy the two packets? Cos I wanted to give him. His. Money there and then. He said its not about the money but how come I ate two packets of that hungry man pack for a whole day.

I didn't eat afternoon food o

I didn't eat night food, except the remaining portion of the indomie that I remained.

I shared the two packets of hungry man to last me, morning and night. He is complaining.

God fire poverty! God forbid

In my house, I know what I eat, that's why am this frosh.. Nope be by mouth! Na fact!

If a man cannot conveniently provide real food for his gf, except indomie. Then what business does he have thinking of marriage.
I left the next day!
I got home, ate yam and beans with assorted beef in the morning and evening I took egusi, and Fufu. I relaxed and slept well. Am happy am back to my house.

I no come this life, for one man to come suffer mi. God forbid.
Lol
Re: . by Rubbiish(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

You lack wisdom.
Living up to your useless moniker.
If u are this fearful online I wonder how u will be offline? I honestly sorry for u

2 Likes

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
Gaspardd:

Summary of this thread

Sleeping with girls shouldn't be an achievement, and virginity should not be in the same statement with frustration. When you know your worth and care so much about your mental, physiological and spiritual wellbeing, you will discover that 9 out of 10 girls/boys are unsexable. Sex with a random person should be more scary than a loaded pistol.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.