Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (28139 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by weyreypey: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy grin grin

Not all are unemployed nah, abi klenton?

Show some love o

Tomorrow is my b day. smiley

Even you sef weyreypey, u unemployed? Na WA o

Drop phone number.
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I see you have edited your post to include the bolded. You are infatuated with me yet you're still asking me where to have your deek sucked.

There's a marked dissonance in the rythym of your poetry that suggests you're trolling me, and young man, I have zero patience for trolls.

The initial post was a joke, I wanted to see your reaction. Trolling is for losers. I have made my obsession public, what next? Can I PM you?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Two packets of hungry man? You have quite an appetite! cheesy

May we never encounter men who are being flogged by the spirit of poverty of their father's house.
You can bliv anything. Rubbiish
Re: . by victorian(f): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
dont get married to a man wey dey selfish over food oocheesy. A man wey go hala cos u chop two hungryman pack of indomie like victorian ex or a guy dat slaps u cos u fry four eggs ..those are endtime mencheesy.

Lol, real Endtime o
grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

I like Ishilove also for her writing style but not a fan of her person, she will be a good gossip partner though cheesy

Re: . by victorian(f): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:

Drop phone number.

Pm me.

I will drop it thru mail.
Re: . by wizrose(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He has to be an Alpha male with good sense of humor.
Family and God is everything to me so he should have same values.
I'm not tribalistic but Igbo would b ideal. He should be presentable, like he mustn't b the dark version of Aquaman. If u dream of being a dad soon, then good

Other attributes of a serious and focused male will b appreciated.
Virgin males plus those in their 20s should keep off please.

No time waster should bother, plus if u don't even know where u headed don't bother.

another waste off sperm grin
Re: . by klenton(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Am telling u.

I then realise, why he's still single.

Too bad

what about why ur still single, all ur experiences with guyz have been nothing to write home about and u think its nothing to do with you?

to start with who finishes two packs of HUNGRY MAN indomie? even if u havnt eaten for 5 days, like seriously we are nt even talking about super pack bt hungry man pack...my dear u must be a disgusting fat glutton and in truth u need help

keep telling urself "after all how much is it" its nt about the many after all 4 cups of garri is 100 naira so that means u will finish it

a piece of adivise for u...no man want a glutton ( except maybe a fellow glutton) its disgusting and unlady like.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:

Coco candy and pocohantas are not mates in any phase of life.

Cococandy is more successful than her
Richer and older than her in terms of age
Married to a sane man who understands women aren't slaves while it's the complete opposite for pocohantas who's in her early twenties
pocohantas has suffered sha, if you are reading this, I hope you change your ways and turn a new leaf. cheesy
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:
Op, I saw Acidosis viewing, send him a PM. As ednut1 no gree. The guys that are looking for wife are not these juveniles in this section o. They will just be commenting nonsense on your thread, that is all grin

grin grin Acidosis is taken, thank you

1 Like

Re: . by victorian(f): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
klenton:

what about why ur still single, all ur experiences with guyz have been nothing to write home about and u think its nothing to do with you?

to start with who finishes two packs of HUNGRY MAN indomie? like seriously we are nt even talking about super pack bt hungry man pack...my dear u must be a disgusting fat glutton and in truth u need help

keep telling urself "after all how much is it" its nt about the many after all 4 cups of garri is 100 naira so that means u will finish it

a piece of adivise for u...no man want a glutton ( except maybe a fellow glutton) its disgusting and unlady like.

Story.

No woman needs an end time douche bag like you.

Spits!
Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
klenton:

to start with who finishes two packs of HUNGRY MAN indomie? like seriously we are nt even talking about super pack bt hungry man pack...my dear u must be a disgusting fat glutton and in truth u need help

A fat glutton that looks like a robust piglet, that's how she is. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Just ignore them and keep doing what you do best. Their bullshit doesn't affect you, neither does it improve the quality of their own lives.

Heads up, the one-man schizo brigade has moved in. It's about to get ugly cheesy

Oh Ishi, 2018 has been a great year for me. I built friendships, changed jobs, met an adorable person. I hope it is same for them.

5 Likes

Re: . by Omoluabi16(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

I'm good dear. Taking each day as it comes. We've missed you here cheesy
On nairaland or this section? I be unknown entity here oh. lol. I don't have lovers/haters like you.
Re: . by Somefun30: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
I need u too baby undecided
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Acidosis is happily engaged grin

Pocohantas, you see this? Ishi and I are happily engaged cool :cool

Truth be told sha, her specs dey somehow abeg. The alpha male thing sounds like a woman beater. I prefer qualities like "a gentleman, humble, God fearing, etc."

OP is not my type.

2 Likes

Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
What's all this? Poco be like one cool girl to be with, most of una need her attention. Start by following her and be her friend already.
No way! have you even met her offline?

I just see a mannerles frustrated girl with ego as big as her head.

1 Like

Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I am not like my mother... kiss
Mechionu there! how can you say you are not like your mother? abi no be the same trailer carry una?

Sad girl, may God heal you fast!!!

1 Like

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Acidosis:

Pocohantas, you see this? Ishi and I are happily engaged cool :cool

Truth be told sha, her specs dey somehow abeg. The alpha male thing sounds like a woman beater. I prefer qualities like "a gentleman, humble, God fearing, etc."

OP is not my type.

Lmao, alpha male are tough men. Those ones that can't be bent by women. We have an overflow of them in this section.

If she changes it to those qualities you like, will you reconsider? grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
ositadima1:

The initial post was a joke, I wanted to see your reaction. Trolling is for losers. I have made my obsession public, what next? Can I PM you?
No please. You're a fearful character with an unhealthy obsession with his nose.
Re: . by Jagaban880: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:
There are a lot of great guys on this forum. Hopefully one of the sensible ones will contact the OP.

Op, take note of the lousy ones who will run their mouths here but still slide into your inbox like worms. They have nothing to offer and are more likely than not looking for punna to chop.

like worms. grin grin

u get mouth

Re: . by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh Ishi, 2018 has been a great year for me. I built friendships, changed jobs, met an adorable person. I hope it is same for them.

keep quiet. na person we no know your type of somebody go de take you serious. you be no 1 bitter and pretentious woman for dis world

just make noise now you go see how elder0001 / elderlucifer go release dat your nude photo. but i know say him de mad and pretend like you too

2 Likes

Re: . by samysmoothfresh: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

congrats.

2 Likes

Re: . by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I doubt that. If life was great for them, they wouldn't be online haranguing a female that doesn't give a flying fvck about them and their shitty opinions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by highpriestess: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
dont get married to a man wey dey selfish over food oocheesy. A man wey go hala cos u chop two hungryman pack of indomie like victorian ex or a guy dat slaps u cos u fry four eggs ..those are endtime mencheesy.
Lol. Trust me naa. grin

1 Like

Re: . by Tashacobbs(f): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Have heard.
Thank you.

Yea grin Before I forget

Tomorrow is my B-Day !cheesy am celebrating in church.

Show some love, my fellow nairalanders. Lemme have a different mindset about guys.. kiss

Access bank 0031055321. grin

Show some love o!
hbd sis
Re: . by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2018
victorian:

Lol, real Endtime o
grin
some ppl can be crazy around food. Did u not read about two brothers who stabbed themselves over a plate of rice on christmas day in bayelsa state.
Re: . by highpriestess: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Ada Owerri, choose wha you believe with that lady, she can lie
Lol. I prefer to work and I like hardworking people, irrespective of gender.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2018
highpriestess:
Lol. Trust me naa. grin
cheesy
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
... lipsrsealed

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
klenton:

to start with who finishes two packs of HUNGRY MAN indomie? even if u havnt eaten for 5 days, like seriously we are nt even talking about super pack bt hungry man pack...my dear u must be a disgusting fat glutton and in truth u need help

Bros no let me laugh abeg. Finish two hungry man fear come catch the bros.
Re: . by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omoluabi16:
On nairaland or this section? I be unknown entity here oh. lol. I don't have lovers/haters like you.
If you were more outspoken, you'd have haters/lovers too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.