Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (28109 Views)

Have You Ever Had A Partner With Weird Sexual Behaviour? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So u mean d ugly ones don't deserve to be loved or deserve a partner?

My dick can never stand erect at the sight of an ugly looking girl.

And alpha males like beautiful women.

No need to look for a man online, there so many in your church, street, even shoprite you visit.

But you know why you don't have any? The fact yo ugly asf. No dude wants to approach you. It's just the truth, not my fault if it's bitter.

2 Likes

Re: . by highpriestess: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ire2:

My dick can never stand erect at the sight of an ugly looking girl.

And alpha males like beautiful women.

No need to look for a man online, there so many in your church, street, even shoprite you visit.

But you know why you don't have any? The fact yo ugly asf. No dude wants to approach you. It's just the truth, not my fault if it's bitter.
Easy please.
Re: . by Omoluabi16(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

If you were more outspoken, you'd have haters/lovers too cheesy
you mean like nwamakpw or the other kush guy wey dey always jerk on top Adesua W matter?
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

No please. You're a fearful character with an unhealthy obsession with his nose.

What do you mean by unhealthy obsession with his nose? My nose looks healthy to me, lol, you are very funny. You didn't just dig out my trash can, did you?

Please, don't turn me down, I need you.
Re: . by samysmoothfresh: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Dude, that your mom goes about, hoping on dicks like it is going out of fashion...doesn't mean you should see me in her.

Outside here, me and you no get talk. Are you not the same idiot that was begging for 10k? All these small small boys in this section, you people think being a man is by having preek?

Let me tell you something, off NL, if you stand across my desk, you will greet me with every respect you can muster. When you logout, when there is no Poco to mention, you will face your miserable life. Just look at this rat.
Is it because I ignore you?

How old are you?
What do you do?
Are you a graduate? Undergraduate?
What did you graduate with? What is your GP/CGPA? Have you ever attempted any professional course? Ever led a team? What are your goals? Short term, long term?

Dude, we are not mates.

You dumb alpha males that can't make any meaningful intellectual post outside this section. You go come dey mention me upandan. Ogun strike your balls there!

cheesy cheesy
poco don vex o!.

Re: . by alexie4real(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Dude, that your mom goes about, hoping on dicks like it is going out of fashion...doesn't mean you should see me in her.

Outside here, me and you no get talk. Are you not the same idiot that was begging for 10k? All these small small boys in this section, you people think being a man is by having preek?

Let me tell you something, off NL, if you stand across my desk, you will greet me with every respect you can muster. When you logout, when there is no Poco to mention, you will face your miserable life. Just look at this rat.

How old are you?
What do you do?
What did you graduate with? What is your GP/CGPA? Have you ever attempted any professional course? Ever led a team? What are your goals? Short term, long term?

Dude, we are not mates.

You dumb alpha males that can't make any meaningful intellectual post outside this section. You go come dey mention me upandan. Ogun strike your balls there!
madam poco have been observing for a while now sincerely speaking u are not troublesome. But there are some things u should overlook
Re: . by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
kk

4 Likes

Re: . by Rubbiish(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2018
Elder0001:
You got fired from your job as mod few years ago and you haven't have sense

You go around defending a small girl in her early twenties on every section, aren't you ashamed?

The funny thing is you're sharp mouted but always the first to run to the mods for help when you're brought to your senses.

Barawo when are you getting married?
I just hope u are not a man but a woman
Why will u be this afraid on a faceless forum??
Are you afraid to quote Ishilove or call her name?
Why typing this without making reference to whom it may concern like a scared baby? only women do this! smh....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2018
kay4kay:

My poco how are you

I am fine, thanks for asking smiley
Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: . by Rextizzle(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

How old are you?
What do you do?

Dude, we are not mates.
Lol look at the miserable sad hoe calling me names, it's only on nairaland you can say trash, I will give you my address and If you can't say those shit to my face, your mama know born you well. cheesy

Look at this thing telling me she's better than me? actually internet can give a frustrated hoe the temerity to say trash, God punish you there and I ain't the achitech of your misfortunes.

You have been sad all your life and useless, no wonder you haven't been married? nah small useless boys just dey service your knocked engine. cheesy

And talking about education, you and your lineages can't and won't achieve what I've achieved, no be by mouth.

Imagine this ugly girl sha? you are too ugly no wonder you don't want to upload your pictures, only that hairy akpu laps and the borrowed car you posed with. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

Why typing this without making reference to whom it may concern like a scared baby? only women do this! smh....
Lol!

The guy dey fear. If you knew Ishi, you'd be afraid too. Her counterattack no be here. She no dey show mercy.

2 Likes

Re: . by samysmoothfresh: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Romance land will always be romanceland.

See the way grown up men are seeking attention from normal, everyday Nigeria ladies.

Doing like pvsssy starved fools.
One is even asking if he can send a pm.

May the gods forbid!!!!!!

This is why i Left romance land, some of the actions of guys each time they see a female moniker, is disgusting.

If you are on Nairaland for years now, and no female Nairalander have willingly sent you a mail wanting to know you offline, then you need to set your priorities straight

Some of these ladies you seek attention from, will send you a mail if you start having sense.

Believe me, intelligent ladies shoot their shot to guys they fancy.

Speaking from personal experience.

I have met more than 20 Nairaland females offline since 2014.

take your award for acheiving this great fit!!. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
ositadima1:

What do you mean by unhealthy obsession with his nose? My nose looks healthy to me, lol, you are very funny. You didn't just dig out my trash can, did you?

Please, don't turn me down, I need you.
Oh yes, I dug through your trash can. It is called 'due diligence'.

Whew, a lotta crazy stuff you have going on. I mean, what's the deal about raising your kids to commit _incest? That's sick embarassed

1 Like

Re: . by alexie4real(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't give me that overlook crap. I keep getting a 1001 mentions from he-goats like Rextizzle. when I talk my own, everybody go turn mediator.
biko no vex as u don talk am i be mediator
Re: . by alexie4real(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't give me that overlook crap. I keep getting a 1001 mentions from he-goats like Rextizzle. when I talk my own, everybody go turn mediator.
biko no vex as u don talk am i be mediator. Anyway am a calm fellow ma'am
Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
I'm almost tempted to read from page 1-7 but i no get that time to waste, so, can someone be kind enough to summarize the content of all 7 pages for me.

Thank you in ad.
Na wetin I dey read sef.... cheesycheesy

Re: . by faithugo64(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin I don laugh tire!
Chai romancelanders o cheesy
This section has the good, the bad and the ugly

Una weldone oo
OP I pray you find the one you are looking for, Amen.
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Romance land will always be romanceland.

See the way grown up men are seeking attention from normal, everyday Nigeria ladies.

Doing like pvsssy starved fools.
One is even asking if he can send a pm.

May the gods forbid!!!!!!

This is why i Left romance land, some of the actions of guys each time they see a female moniker, is disgusting.

If you are on Nairaland for years now, and no female Nairalander have willingly sent you a mail wanting to know you offline, then you need to set your priorities straight

Some of these ladies you seek attention from, will send you a mail if you start having sense.

Believe me, intelligent ladies shoot their shot to guys they fancy.

Speaking from personal experience.

I have met more than 20 Nairaland females offline since 2014.

Ouch! I hate you man. Do you mean I don't have sense?
Re: . by victorian(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
lefulefu:
some ppl can be crazy around food. Did u not read about two brothers who stabbed themselves over a plate of rice on christmas day in bayelsa state.

I read it, just too bad.. Because of plate of rice?
Na wa angry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rubbiish:

elder0001 / elderlucifer na true one-man schizo brigade as Ishilove termed him. fear fear beta man. in fact him worse pass beta man

2 Likes

Re: . by samysmoothfresh: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Na wetin I dey read sef.... cheesycheesy

and......? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kk

1 Like

Re: . by victorian(f): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tashacobbs:

hbd sis

Thanks darling smiley

God bless you.
Re: . by Iamgrey5(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
The end of the year party is finally happening here cheesy grin

Mods will delete this thread last last

Nma hope you have found your missing rib
Re: . by tejiri4(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wakanda thing is happening here, anyway hope the lady that open the thread find true love. And please don't listen to other people bitter experience, you can be happy with a man, I have seen many happy marriages.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
MRSoftapples:
You think it is only a man that can help you in life?

Even a female can be of help to you, from nairaland.

The problem with some guys in Nairaland is that they diss and troll ladies that can help them from brokenness offline, just to form alpha males.

How can a jobless fool be trolling daughter of a minister or Governor on Nairaland.

Only if you know the numbers of female celebs or rich ladies that are on Nairaland.

Hungry never beat some guys sha.

Are there not men that are working under Ophra Winfrey?

braggado keep quiet. we know your type nah.

6 Likes

Re: . by ositadima1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh yes, I dug through your trash can. It is called 'due diligence'.

Whew, a lotta crazy stuff you have going on. I mean, what's the deal about raising your kids to commit _incest? That's sick embarassed

OMG!! That was dark fiction. Something​ is telling me you are not judging me fairly. I am a good person, you can make me even better.

1 Like

Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

and......? grin
Na laugh I just dey laugh... cheesycheesy....Na e-war and Trolling full there..gringrin..
Re: . by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2018
MRSoftapples:

The problem with some guys in Nairaland is that they diss and troll ladies that can help them from brokenness offline, just to form alpha males.

How can a jobless fool be trolling daughter of a minister or Governor on Nairaland.

Only if you know the numbers of female celebs or rich ladies that are on Nairaland.

Female celebs?? cheesycheesy
Re: . by samysmoothfresh: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
MRSoftapples:

cheesy
y'all should understand everyone on nl joined for one reason or the other best known to them and not everyone joined to find helpers (male or female).

Some joined to kill boredom and have fun
others join to meet new people and somehow pull out of their "introvert shell"
still, others join to "diss and troll women.........just to form alpha males" like you said. Etc.

Everyone should act like they want to while everyone keep shut and mind their fvcking business.

@embolden in red ink, speaking from experience?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship / 4 Things That Could Trigger Breakup Amongst Couples / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.