Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (41733 Views)

Mixed Race Girl Thinks She Is A Black Victim, She Is So Rude. / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by goodnewscliff(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2018
uyiekpenn:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's not your duty as a man to be financially responsible for any girl's upkeep. Nigerian men created this stupid feeling of entitlement and virus that's quite common amongst 90% of Nigerian females. The only woman I give monthly stipends and money in general is my mom and none other. I don't work under the biting winters or hot summers each day to be feeding one broke ass, lazy, hopeless, useless, greedy, senseless and unproductive female when she's not handicapped or an orphan.
ur body dy hot.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by goodnewscliff(m): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2018
guys dy vexxxx........ angry angry angry well.... enough of this spending shit already.... this should end this year...... no be force to date.... enjoy being a bachelor dan slave for one gold digger grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by annford: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2018
uyiekpenn:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's not your duty as a man to be financially responsible for any girl's upkeep. Nigerian men created this stupid feeling of entitlement and virus that's quite common amongst 90% of Nigerian females. The only woman I give monthly stipends and money in general is my mom and none other. I don't work under the biting winters or hot summers each day to be feeding one broke ass, lazy, hopeless, useless, greedy, senseless and unproductive female when she's not handicapped or an orphan.
Even some orphans and physically challenged people are gainfully employed and resourceful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2018
Coloradvantage:
what is the aim of buying a gift someone will not value. my girl friend tried this habit recently I let her know the fact.. it is a relationship. partnership. not a parasitic stuff. there is nothing bad in helping a friend. but someone making it feels having a boyfriend is a carreer path is low-level of thinking. next time don't waste your money. buying gifts.

know if that individual knows the worth.

even since I bought expensive wine when travelling to the village. I spent nothing less than 320k. and my friend who bought about 7 crate of beer was used as an example of how to give. I now take a new leave.

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
If you can’t afford it, don’t kill your self. If you can, great. Nothing wrong with spending on your babe, if you have interest in her, just don’t make yourself unhappy or slave-like to please her. But if you’re looking for a long term commitment, you can’t run away from spending and that’s just the truth. Don’t let these niggaz deceive you smiley

Is she his babe?
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Jeferious: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2018
Abeg where my brothers dey see this kind girls... because to me they don't exist. Abi na brothel op go find this im girlfriend?

The thing is that most men are so poor that the only thing they have is money. It's the only thing they can use to impress a lady. But the thing is, women value great sex more than money. I've been with mainstream prostitutes so I know what I'm talking about. They often have lots of money, mostly running into millions, that they don't know what to do with. But funny enough dem go still collect maximum payment from the next client. And intelligence is another trait that women admire a lot. Strength, eloquence, good looks are also capable of capturing a lady's heart.

From a personal point, I've a gf who I kept under my spell not with money(she has not even begged me money before in the first place), but with so many other qualities. And I can't remember her denying me anything before. The only bad thing is that I don't want to marry her, or anybody else. I just want her to give me children, preferably males.

26 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by AngryMisogynist: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2018
Now let me ask you a question have you gotten your parents a gift worth more that a hundred thousand naira? angry angry

You are a fool

Godforbid

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by KingLennon(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2018
uyiekpenn:
I'm telling you and I find this to be very foolish. Imagine after I don suffer work from 9 to 5 only for one vagabond to be demanding what she cannot ask her for. E no go better for that girl. They want money but don't wanna work. Who dey find money make e go work. After all we all have two hands and two legs.
grin...
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by zicoraads: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Limbolimbo, I think you should put her on a monthly stipend of 100k. That way, she'll know you truly love her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by ranmoor: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2018
3 years ago I was exactly in your shoe. My ex saw my monthly budget on excel n said why her name was not on the list, that a good bf must allocate a certain amount to his gf every month. This same lady dumped my ass 2months to wedding because her ex came back promising America.

My brother, that lady is manipulating you ooo. Let her realise u will give her anything u like at anytime you want. Nobody dictates how u spend your money except you.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2018
Jeferious:
Abeg where my brothers dey see this kind girls... because to me they don't exist. Abi na brothel op go find this im girlfriend?

The thing is that most men are so poor that the only thing they have is money. It's the only thing they can use to impress a lady. But the thing is, women value great sex more than money. I've been with mainstream prostitutes so I know what I'm talking about. They often have lots of money, mostly running into millions, that they don't know what to do with. But funny enough dem go still collect maximum payment from the next client. And intelligence is another trait that women admire a lot. Strength, eloquence, good looks are also capable of capturing a lady's heart.

From a personal point, I've a gf who I kept under my spell not with money(she has not even begged me money before in the first place), but with so many other qualities. And I can't remember her denying me anything before. The only bad thing is that I don't want to marry her, or anybody else. I just want her to give me children, preferably males.

Na so, let me tell you the simple truth, you don't control women, they only give you the illusion of being controlled. The reason why you still have her is because she has not found a better alternative

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by rame18(f): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2018
Then you are not entitled to her commitment or faithfulness. Nobody should be entitled to anything in your situation ship.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by otunbateekay(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2018
@op. To wire you slap just dey hungry me.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2018
uyiekpenn:
listen to your fucking self. You want to use another man's child to climb while in return you offer nothing. Work for your own stuff and stop being Fucking lazy

Easy darling winter hustling man
Let the hard work you are doing grudgingly not be boiling your brain this much, to the point of incomprehension of posts

Your posts reveal a lot of bitterness I must say
Full of vitriol and mostly misogynistic
You mean to tell me that every unemployed woman who depends on a man for money and upkeep is invariably and completely evil? Think deep before you answer this
You need to breathe, relax and swallow some warmth and love pills
Meanwhile consider come back home, to the sun
The cold might be making you this way too
Eishhh
(I e-dislike you already)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2018
boiz2men:

You are not a smart person.
Go back and read.

While I am female and may not have agreed/agree to run a shop for a man (cos I am lazy cheesy ), I like your posts
If any of my male relatives had an unemployed girlfriend, I would like your open-shop scenario for them

@all, the gender wars have to stop
Many of us would not be the kind of partners we would love our blood relatives to have
With this hypocrisy, we should not fight away our lives
Jeez

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2018
goodnewscliff:
ur body dy hot.... grin grin grin

Don’t make a joke of it
You know he is being very hateful
The truth shall set us free
Happy holidays

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Run from broke girls, even if it's my sister run.
Don't say you were not warned. grin

Who are all these people!!!
What turned you people this way!
Now broke means useless?
What a warped mindset
Please don’t be like this, it is very unsettling
And the laughing and smiling icons you guys use make it more chilling

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2018
merahki:

Who are all these people!!!
What turned you people this way!
Now broke means useless?
What a warped mindset
Please don’t be like this, it is very unsettling
And the laughing and smiling icons you guys use make it more chilling

Are you in Nigeria?

Go to shoprite this Sunday evening and see them there with painted faces snapping pictures so they can slay on Instagram. Heck, I have seen some of them load carts with things and snap then leave,

Dude, Relationship in Nigeria is not about love most of the time, it's about money and comfort at least in most cases, economic situation has turned everything to hustle so what are you saying?

Broke girls are looking for well to do guys so why can't well to do guys run from broke girls? Don't you see how the elites marry themselves? Do you think they love each other? No, they maintain their wealth, you better begin to think like the elites.

The truth must be spoken.

Pull off your mask, you must be a broke female. undecided tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Beadex1(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2018
rame18:
Then you are not entitled to her commitment or faithfulness. Nobody should be entitled to anything in your situation ship.

so your commitment and faithfulness is being negotiated with money ?

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2018
OP you are a big fool. Even me when they see free money nor go pack am give woman. Na so una go hurt they mumu anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2018
Beadex1:

Nice question. grin
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2018
dingbang:
I love this thread.. I see the spirit of sense and wisdom hovering around.

I am glad someone sees good on here
Cos I see a lot of hatred, bandwagon-ism, negativity and stinginess on display here. That’s the pervading spirit here for me.- being little in spirit (I am glad for the small bursts of humour, positivity and goodness I have to say)
Well I hope I am being hormonal and imagining things. If not, we have a huge problem on our collective hands. Cos we need minds focused on bringing freedom, development and wealth to Africa, not expending energy on gender warring!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2018
rame18:

This is also very wrong. Unless defined otherwise, relationships are exclusive. You stay faithful and committed (it is even the healthy thing for the mind, soul and body).
You know what!?
I give up on the OP- time to go elsewhere
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by boiz2men(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2018
merahki:

While I am female and may not have agreed/agree to run a shop for a man (cos I am lazy cheesy ), I like your posts
If any of my male relatives had an unemployed girlfriend, I would like your open-shop scenario for them

@all, the gender wars have to stop
Many of us would not be the kind of partners we would love our blood relatives to have
With this hypocrisy, we should not fight away our lives
Jeez

So I had this friend. We were not even dating. I just like her and want to be single. Anytime she wants something, she will remember me. I hardly say no to her cos she has done some things in the past for me (although insignificant but I love the motive behind it)

I noticed she liked cooking. So I told her I would love to set up a small restaurant for her.

She didn't want that stress...

She don respect herself. She has never directly asked me anything. She could just say she has never eaten since morning and I will be like go and eat na... cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:
If you can’t afford it, don’t kill your self. If you can, great. Nothing wrong with spending on your babe, if you have interest in her, just don’t make yourself unhappy or slave-like to please her. But if you’re looking for a long term commitment, you can’t run away from spending and that’s just the truth. Don’t let these niggaz deceive you smiley
If I give you a hundred K, best believe it's a loan, baby

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2018
rame18:
Madam, if 2000 or 1000000 will make my girl cheat, she should go on and cheat. But she should come back at the end of it all. That is all. I no send her

1 Like

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by nedubest(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2018
dump her sorry ass
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2018
Saffi:

The men don't realise that its not called spending when you are with someone you are committed to, its called 'investing' in her.
Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2018
merahki:

Cos I see a lot of hatred, bandwagon-ism, negativity and stinginess on display here. That’s the pervading spirit here for me.- being little in spirit (I am glad for the small bursts of humour, positivity and goodness I have to say)
Well I hope I am being hormonal and imagining things. If not, we have a huge problem on our collective hands. Cos we need minds focused on bringing freedom, development and wealth to Africa, not expending energy on gender warring!

Madam, go and make your own money. Then come and spend on us. Stop shouting stingy stingy when you can't even make your own

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
jorion:

Madam, go and make your own money. Then come and spend on us. Stop shouting stingy stingy when you can't even make your own
oil dey your head. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by jorion(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
merahki:

Re: My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary by rame18(f): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Beadex1:

Op started it with money, men should learn not to win affection with money and gifts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.