Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls (11206 Views)

Current Trend Among Ladies / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution Among Ladies– Tanzanian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by DrtroubleM: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
Lolzz...
Craze dey worry you!
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

When I hear "Maga" the description of a rich fat old married man comes to my head, not a young medical doctor as op grin but op is clearly one... a big one at that.
you really think am a maga.....how can you just conclude that about my personality just from a single story I wrote...do you know what we av gone through, the ups and downs and the sacrifices she has made in the past? so from the bottom of your small displaced heart u really think I don't know wat am doing .trust me if u were in my shoes u wil b a more mega maga...
this nairaland sha i expected comments like this sha... thanks for your contribution anyway..
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

When I hear "Maga" the description of a rich fat old married man comes to my head, not a young medical doctor as op grin but op is clearly one... a big one at that.
not all magas are fat old married men cheesy...some can be young.abi u never hear of young men who will use their whole life savings to sponsor a girl through secondary sch to univ and they got dumped in the end grin grin..they got scammed nau grin grin grin grin.though older men get scammed more than younger men cos of their desperation to aquire fresh meat cheesy.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

You are right there is too much stupid in that one. It’s best to let them find out the hard way..
Happy New Year
happy new yr cheesy
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

you really think am a maga.....how can you just conclude that about me just from a single story I wrote...do you know what we av gone through, the ups and downs and the sacrifices she has made in the past? .trust me if u were in my shoes u wil b a more mega maga...
thanks for your contribution anyway..
I sincerely do not care what the hell you've both been through after reading that comparison in her chats... Pfftttt.... No matter what you've both been through, that's just too demeaning and it shows your very bad taste in women, clearly you don't know what marriage is all about or you under some kinda spell.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
MissRaine69:
You are in the medical profession and you are actuallly second guessing the practicalities of safe sex? What manner of doctor are you?
Do you reeally want to start your career with kids, a wife who won’t aide your developement in any way shape or form? You are dating mediocracy and nothing good has ever come out of dating a woman who has a mediocre mindset it’s like an anchor all it does is hold you in one sorry state of nothing.
So why is SHE not on the pill?
Why have both of you been screened for STI’s if the issue of unprotected sex is the issue?
Your parents put you through medical school to get confused over such fuckery?
What the fck is wrong with you?
What’s wrong with some men?
You make sense.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:
we have been together for a year plus and its been from one form of misunderstanding to the other...I truly love this girl and I really intend to marry her..am a medical personnel and I know the implications of indulging in unprotected sex especially with ladies in their early 20's and from a state in Nigeria with high HIV prevalence( i don't want to mention the name of the state) but she kept on insisting and its creating a lot of secondary complications in the relationship. I was thinking if I should just go ahead and marry her this year so I can be able to satisfy her sexual preference or I should just let her go. she is a nice person to be with. pls guys I need mature advice on this..
I'm not going to comment on your situation. Your girlfriend's atrocious grammar has left me so discombobulated, I can't even think straight right now.

*shudder
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
LadySarah:

Good a thing .Pls play safe,that's what you guys tell us,that's what is right.
And how do you guys discuss relevant s?Marriage is bigger than the shitty chat I'm seeing from her side.

Esigbo shitty chat o. I weak
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

I'm not going to comment on your situation. Your girlfriend's atrocious grammar has left me so discombobulated, I can't even think straight right now.

*shudder
her bad grammar is more comprehensible than this your big grammar..
I hate sounding like am supporting her but you guys should just be nice with your words on her..

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
lefulefu:

not all magas are fat old married men cheesy...some can be young.abi u never hear of young men who will use their whole life savings to sponsor a girl through secondary sch to univ and they got dumped in the end grin grin..they got scammed nau grin grin grin grin.though older men get scammed more than younger men cos of their desperation to aquire fresh meat cheesy.
So true hahaha not to be tribalistic, this is usually common with igbo men lol it really seems it is very easy to scam men these days as "some" of them got their brains tied to sex looolz
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

I hate sounding like am supporting her but you guys should just be nice with your words on her..
Op, I just went through the screenshots and I figured those chats are obviously from two different ladies, as the first screenshots are filled with unbelievable
grammatical blunders compared to the last screenshot.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

Nope, I almost had a migraine reading through the 'shitty chat', as someone rightly pointed out.

I'm not going to be nice to a medical practitioner who should know better. You are in a relationship with someone who is clearly not your intellectual match, yet instead of you to be the brains in this association, you're coming online to ask very baffling questions. You've been dumbed down.

Abeg carry yourself go jare.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

So true hahaha not to be tribalistic, this is usually common with igbo men lol it really seems it is very easy to scam men these days as "some" of them got their brains tied to sex looolz
yes u right though but a number of igbo guys don dey wise now cheesy.there"s one of my igbo friend wey get boutique and i dey buy boxers from am.the guy get one babe wey im don sponsor for poly right now but dis christmas wey i return home and i reach d guy place i come notice say d woman wey im dey sponsor for school don dey carry protruded tummy.bros no wan dull grin grin grin.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Op, I just went through the screenshots and I figured those chats are obviously from two different ladies, as the first screenshot is filled with unbelievable
grammatical blunders compared to the last screenshots.
He says the chats are from the same person.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Looks fishy... Unless she was under high substance while typing the first chats op uploaded... Very shitty lol
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
i put this here so I can be able to hear a good number of people's opinion to be able to know how situations like this is been handled by Nigerians. i will pick the ones I can pick and jettison the ones that their message has been clouded by insults like this lady above
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Looks fishy... Unless she was under high substance while typing the first chats op uploaded... Very shitty lol
I've seen the second chat on Facebook so I'm wondering what the correlation is between her itching punny and immature, money grubbing.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:
she was tensed while she was typin in the first 3 snap shots... the last snap shot happened recently
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

she was tensed while she was typin in the first 3 snap shots...
the last snap shot happened recently
Brother medical practitioner, go and find your match and stop wasting time with a girl who still has a lot of growing up to do.
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

I've seen the second chat on Facebook so I'm wondering what the correlation is between her itching punny and immature, money grubbing.
the money grubbing was just another excuse for her to break up or I will say to press home her primary demand in the first three snap shots..she threatens break up over everything
who shared the last pix on Facebook to u
I have to remove this last pox before it reveals my identity..thanks for notifying me..obviously the only positive way you av contributed to this topic

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
I mean- she has refused to do any kind of testing and yet still wants to be fucking raw, and this is not enough to raise a red flag??

Toh. This is 1/1/2019 abeg

1 Share

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Nope, I almost had a migraine reading through the 'shitty chat', as someone rightly pointed out.

I'm not going to be nice to a medical practitioner who should know better. You are in a relationship with someone who is clearly not your intellectual match, yet instead of you to be the brains in this association, you're coming online to ask very baffling questions. You've been dumbed down.

Abeg carry yourself go jare.
na wa for u cheesy
have u not seen a stark illiterate who is a crayfish seller dating a medical doctor cheesy
i don c plenty cheesy
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
lefulefu:

na wa for u cheesy
have u not seen a stark illiterate who is a crayfish seller dating a medical doctor cheesy
i don c plenty cheesy
My point is he should be the brains in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
OP...after reading the screenshot...i began to cry on your behalf cry cry cry cry cry

Such a girl ,it doesnt take me 24hours to take a decision on her without consulting...

I cant date for a year without seeing a positive indicator to stay put...
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

My point is he should be the brains in the relationship.
madam Brain. if your guy is an authoritarian me am not..
I met her with an amount of brain capacity I admired and I don't av problem with it

well that crayfish seller might just have what most of the slay queens lack...you never can tell
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Fourwinds:
OP...after reading the screenshot...i began to cry on your behalf cry cry cry cry cry

Such a girl ,it doesnt take me 24hours to take a decision on her without consulting...

I cant date for a year without seeing a positive indicator to stay put...
tanks for this...atimes you do things and tolerate things u feel is normal whereas in the outside world is far from normal..you just need someone to tell u its not normal.. that's y I shared it here so I can know wat is obtainable elsewhere
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Looolz who knows, op could be lying undecided
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by DrayZee: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Au79:

the money grubbing was just another excuse for her to break up or I will say to press home her primary demand in the first three snap shots..she threatens break up over everything
who shared the last pix on Facebook to u
I have to remove this last pox before it reveals my identity..thanks for notifying me..obviously the only positive way you av contributed to this topic
Baba you posted four pictures on the first page.

The first three seem to be yours, the last one isn't. I've seen that last picture posted both on Twitter and Instagram. Go and remove it.

I want to believe you made a mistake posting that picture. Go to the frontpage and look at it well.

1 Like

Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
lefulefu:

yes u right though but a number of igbo guys don dey wise now cheesy.there"s one of my igbo friend wey get boutique and i dey buy boxers from am.the guy get one babe wey im don sponsor for poly right now but dis christmas wey i return home and i reach d guy place i come notice say d woman wey im dey sponsor for school don dey carry protruded tummy.bros no wan dull grin grin grin.
Hahahaha I hope he has also tied the knots with her as well? Correct man lol before she starts getting mixed feelings on her graduation day
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Au79(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Looolz who knows, op could be lying undecided
you think am happy displaying my problems here on nairaland where badmouths and ever hungry predators like you are always available to tear me apart??
you think av been on this thread since morning to be lying? u think I have that time??
I just hope you haven't copied her number before my attention was called to blurr the number..
see this girl fa
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2019
earthsync:
I don't get why ladies think getting a boyfriend =getting an ATM. I cringe when my friends do that.
As for ur gf I think she wants to destroy you
I have been liking your posts. you are not sentiment in your judgement. if I may ask, are you a laywer
Re: am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Hahahaha I hope he has also tied the knots with her as well? Correct man lol before she starts getting mixed feelings on her graduation day
iyam sure though i no ask am grin
see ehn any man who sponsors a girl without any strong commitment or uses money to buy a woman"s affection is just playing himself for a maga cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? / 2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.