Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent (10834 Views)

The Devil Deos Not Come As Evil, He Comes As Everything You Ever Wanted / Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist / If hell fire is real, can you answer these questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by wetin7: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
frosbel2:

There is no HELL FIRE. Obviously without HELL FIRE your religion is DEAD.

If truly Jesus is LOVE ( haha ), why does it require a HELL to bring people into the kingdom.

No matter how much you scream HELL FIRE does not make it true. It has been debunked again and again and again.

And if your God will indeed send people to an eternal place of torture, he does not deserve to be worshipped, NOW or EVER.

Get over it.

It is quite obvious you don't know who God is.

He is full of love and at the same time, he is the God of justice. He hates sin and will judge sin.

Kindly repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your saviour right away. By doing this you will escape hell fire my dear friend.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by wetin7: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
0temSapien:
Why do real humans want to give their lives to fictitious imaginary Jesus? Life could be funny sha.

Whoever sold that dummy to you that Jesus is not real is the enemy of your soul.

Jesus is the saviour of the world. Give your life to him and it shall be well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Originakalokalo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
frosbel2:

Lol. Luke 13 is a fairy tale based on Greek Mythology. You have been hoodwinked with Churchianity nonsense.

And yes, I know the bible more than you - smiley

Yes you do.....

.peace
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Remind me again how this comment is relevant in any way to the topic?

EDIT: Am not trying to fight. Am just wondering

I think that the reason religion exists is because we all want to find the meaning of life.

Some say we all atoms, why ? Why does anything have tp exist?

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

https://americanhumanist.org/what-is-humanism/reasons-humanists-reject-bible/

Science and the Laws of Nature

As a result of human observation and experience, a fundamental principle of science is that the laws of nature do not change, cannot be violated, and have acted uniformly over time. According to paleontologist Stephen J. Gould, this uniformity or constancy of natural laws is the “methodological assumption” making science practicable.[15]
according to the laws of nature " for every effect there must be a cause" now tell me what caused this universe into being.

Before now you were not existing, what caused you into existence.

@bold is an assumption, what if the key to bend, change or alter the natural world is outside of it.
Yes to those who are within the natural world and bound by the natural laws it seems impregnable but it actually isn't.

Indeed, without the assumption that the physical world operates according to unchanging natural laws, there would be no use studying the world, conducting experiments, or otherwise learning from experience.
that we assume it to be so doesn't mean it has always being and does it mean it always.

In a world not operating under unvarying natural laws, those acts would be useless because knowledge of past events would not provide guidance about what will happen in similar situations in the future. There would always be the possibility of supernatural forces intervening to alter outcomes from what would otherwise be expected to occur based on past experience.

Overwhelming evidence shows that physical events occur according to immutable natural laws. And an increasing knowledge of those laws enhances humankind’s ability to predict future events and control human destiny.
the natural laws are consistent
yes this gives credence to the presence of an intelligent maker.

What if the creator made it consistent and immutable from inside so that humans would not tamper with it.

Lol humans have being controlling their destinies, what has been the result?

The Bible and Supernatural Events

By claiming that supernatural beings intervene in the world, the Bible opposes the scientific principle of natural laws operating uniformly and unvaryingly. As a result, the Bible discourages a scientific approach to problems.

The Bible has stories about a talking snake (Genesis 3:4-5); a tree bearing fruit which, when eaten, gives knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:17; 3:5-7); another tree whose fruit bestows immortality (Genesis 3:22); a voice coming from a burning bush (Exodus 3:4); a talking donkey (Numbers 22:28); rods turning into serpents (Exodus 7:10-12); water changing into blood (Exodus 7:19-22); water coming from a rock (Numbers 20:11); a dead man reviving when his corpse touched the bones of a prophet (II Kings 13:21); and other people rising from the dead (e.g., I Kings 17:21-22; II Kings 4:32-35; Acts 9:37-40).

There are also accounts of the sun standing still (Joshua 10:13); the parting of a sea (Exodus 14:21-22); iron floating (II Kings 6:5-6); the sun’s shadow going back ten degrees (II Kings 20:9-11); a witch bringing the ghost of Samuel back from the dead (I Samuel 28:3-15); disembodied fingers writing on a wall (Daniel 5:5); a man living for three days and nights in the belly of a fish (Jonah 1:17); people walking on water (Matthew 14:26-29); a virgin impregnated by God (Matthew 1:20); a pool of water that can cure ailments of those who dip in it (John 5:2-4); and angels and demons influencing earthly affairs (e.g., Acts 5:19; Luke 11:24-26).

These biblical myths support the belief, which has been held by primitive and illiterate people throughout history, that supernatural beings frequently and arbitrarily intervene in this world.
your ignorance and illiteracy has made it difficult for you to have true knowledge.
How does the existence of the supernatural disproves science or vice versa. Many scientist are theist, many are Christians.
The super natural realm exist but is not subject to the natural laws.
What you unreasonable Atheist are saying is the supernatural should be proven with natural means.

When you KNOW FULLY WELL THAT THE SUPERNATURAL IS NOT SUBJECT TO PHYSICAL LAWS.

Not that theist doesn't have prove but atheist wants it in an unreasonable way.
How do you prove modern physics using classical methods?

When examined in the light of experience and reason, the Bible’s claims about supernatural occurrences do not warrant belief. Our experience is that the natural world operates according to principles of regularity – which are never violated. We also know from experience that many people are often mistaken or dishonest. Thus, it’s far more likely the Bible writers either erred or lied than the laws of nature were violated.

Harms of the Supernatural Outlook

Because of believing that supernatural beings control the world, people have often misdirected their energies in attempting to solve problems. Instead of studying the world to discover scientific solutions to problems, they performed religious activities in an effort to obtain the assistance of benevolent supernatural beings or thwart the influence of malicious ones.

This misdirection of energies is seen, for instance, in the history of the attempts to prevent the outbreak and spread of diseases in Europe. The historian Andrew White relates that, during many centuries in the Middle Ages, the filthiness of European cities repeatedly caused great plagues that sent multitudes to their graves.[16]

Based on biblical teachings, Christian theologians during those centuries thought the plagues were caused by the anger of God or the malevolence of Satan.[17] The Bible gave them ample support for their belief. It contains numerous instances of God punishing people by means of pestilence (e.g., Exodus 32:35; Numbers 16:44-49; Jeremiah 21:6). And in describing Jesus’ healing miracles, the New Testament attributes the following afflictions to demons: blindness (Matthew 12:22); muteness (Matthew 9:32-33); lameness (Luke 13:11,16); epilepsy (Matthew 17:14-18); and insanity (Mark 5:1-13).

Those teachings led the early church leaders to promote the idea that demonic activity is the primary cause of disease. For example, St. Augustine, whose views strongly influenced Western thought for over a thousand years, said in the fourth century: “All diseases of Christians are to be ascribed to these demons. . . .”[18]

With the coming of the Protestant Reformation in the sixteenth century, there was little change in the Christian attitude toward the causes of disease. Martin Luther, the founder of Protestantism, repeatedly attributed his own illnesses to “devils’ spells.” He also stated: “Satan produces all the maladies which afflict mankind, for he is the prince of death.”[19]

As a result of believing in supernatural causes of disease, theologians taught that plagues could be averted or stopped by seeking supernatural assistance. And the way to obtain God’s help, they thought, was to perform religious acts. These included repenting from sin;[20] providing gifts to churches, monasteries, and shrines;[21] participating in religious processions;[22] attending church services (which often only increased the spread of disease);[23] and killing Jews and witches (since it was thought Satan used them as his agents in causing illness).[24] Religious leaders largely ignored the possibility of physical causes and cures of diseases.[25]

Science Bests Supernaturalism

White states that despite all the prayers, rituals, and other religious activities performed throughout the centuries, the frequency and severity of plagues did not diminish until scientific hygiene made its appearance. In regard to the hygienic improvements instituted during the second half of the nineteenth century, White explains: “[T]he sanitary authorities have in half a century done far more to reduce the rate of disease and death than has been done in fifteen hundred years by all the fetiches which theological reasoning could devise or ecclesiastical power enforce.”[26]

The superior results of using science instead of religion can be seen in many other fields. Humanists therefore accept the scientific view that this world operates under unvarying natural laws that cannot be suspended by religious rituals or other means.

And Humanists esteem highly those who study this world and provide a better understanding of it. Unlike the theologians who focus on influencing supposed supernatural powers, persons using a scientific outlook have enabled great progress to be made in reducing misery and increasing happiness.
the Christian concept of creation is consistent and true as it provides answers without disproving scientific views.
Even before you knew that nature itself was immutable the bible already said it.

Read these verse carefully and thoughtfully.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

The creation itself mirrors God's qualities such as immutablity

Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Isnt the bible wonderful, even before scientist discovered that natural laws are consistent.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
I actually found it very funny that you responded to that, given that I'm not the one who wrote it. Didn't your dumbass happen to look at the link above it? grin
solite3:
now tell me what caused this universe into being.
No. YOU tell me. You christians are of the opinion that the universe must have had a first cause. All well and good. The gospel truth that you christians are just too arrogant to admit is that NOBODY KNOWS. Everybody has his/her theories as to how the universe got into being. Some say it's the Big Bang. Some say Yahweh created it in 6 days (LMFAO!!!). There are thousands of other possibilities, and thousands of other religions with their own theories as to how the universe came about. So my question to you is, assuming we conclude that the universe was created by a self existing being, WHO exactly is that being?
Is it Allah?
Is it Yahweh?
Is it Zeus?
Is it Buddha?
Is it Odin?
Is it Vishnu?
Is it Hanuman?
Is it Krishna?
And as you're telling me which god, I want actual verifiable evidence. Don't bother quoting any spiritual texts cos I won't even listen to your dumbass.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
I actually found it very funny that you responded to that, given that I'm not the one who wrote it. Didn't your dumbass happen to look at the link above it? grin

No. YOU tell me. You christians are of the opinion that the universe must have had a first cause. All well and good. The gospel truth that you christians are just too arrogant to admit is that NOBODY KNOWS. Everybody has his/her theories as to how the universe got into being. Some say it's the Big Bang. Some say Yahweh created it in 6 days (LMFAO!!!). There are thousands of other possibilities, and thousands of other religions with their own theories as to how the universe came about. So my question to you is, assuming we conclude that the universe was created by a self existing being, WHO exactly is that being?
Is it Allah?
Is it Yahweh?
Is it Zeus?
Is it Buddha?
Is it Odin?
Is it Vishnu?
Is it Hanuman?
Is it Krishna?
And as you're telling me which god, I want actual verifiable evidence. Don't bother quoting any spiritual texts cos I won't even listen to your dumbass.
If you want to know how the Universe got into being, you won't get anything.
The Universe wasn't like this hundreds of years ago-FACT.
And if you keep recording facts upon facts,you will get to the Big Bang but you shouldn't stop there.
The Universe didn't start from any specific time but it became more complex as an EFFECT when the significant explosion occurred.
The Forming of Existence doesn't involve first/last events as that will suggest the Possibility of In-Existence.
If anyone thinks the Universe is Everything, he or she will only be contradicting himself or herself by also stating that he or she doesn't know how it came to be.
How did you know the Universe is Everything when you don't know how wide it is now or how it was before the usual cosmic blasts and also what surrounded the cosmic system that experienced this cosmic change of state?
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by godwinstringed1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Remind me again how this comment is relevant in any way to the topic?

EDIT: Am not trying to fight. Am just wondering

smiley
Imagine
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by 0temSapien: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
wetin7:

Whoever sold that dummy to you that Jesus is not real is the enemy of your soul.

Jesus is the saviour of the world. Give your life to him and it shall be well with your soul.

Strange for real Otem to give his life to fictitious Jesus.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by folks4luv(f): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
Do you even think there may be a connection at all? Of course not. Op raised a issue of God being a failure and losing to Satan cause more people will go to hell. Now read the analogy again.
JoannaSedley:
If this analogue is to establish the existence of God's omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient nature in relation to freewill then it has failed woefully
Christians depicts god as a supreme all knowing entity, using this clueless parent analogue there is no where all this quality was shown in your fiction.
God would've seen his friend coming over and would've prevented it from inception. There is no how the three God qualities can coexist with freewill.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JoannaSedley(f): 5:07am On Jan 14, 2019
folks4luv:
Do you even think there may be a connection at all? Of course not. Op raised a issue of God being a failure and losing to Satan cause more people will go to hell. Now read the analogy again.
You forgot that God is not a man idea. That you can't use man to equate to God. That God supposed to be an all knowing entity.not an ignorant parent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by godwinstringed1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
I hereby share with you viewer that all religion including Christian religion brings death... But being saved by the blood of Jesus redeems all souls and sets all captives free

Don't be decieved by the evil. You cannot understand the deep things of the spirit, reading the Bible without the holy spirit. You will easily tackle Bible without applying the holy spirit. For it is written that the things of the spirit seem foolish to the world

Jesus still loves you, dear viewer. He hopes you come back.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by 1Sharon(f): 4:27am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
God never said that.

My broda do you read ur bible at all?
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 4:35am On Jan 19, 2019
1Sharon:

My broda do you read ur bible at all?
Dear 1Sharon,

Don't you think it is too early for this?
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by oaroloye(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2019
MISHIGAS!

To call God "EVIL" and "INCOMPETENT" for creating HELL is the most stupid BLASPHEMY utterable!

It is even more stupid than the "I AM GOD!" Blasphemy: that, at least, can have a logical basis.

The logic is based on COMPLETE IGNORANCE of what GOD is, and the ENORMOUS GAP. between GOD and MAN- but there is KNOWLEDGE and PHENOMENA that CAN justify that Erroneous Conclusion.

But to BLASPHEME GOD for creating HELL has ZERO LOGIC to It whatsoever!

FIRST OF ALL: One has acknowledged The Existence of THE SUPREME BEING, and HIS POWER as CREATOR.

SECONDLY: One has acknowledged the Existence of THE AFTERLIFE PRISON- ignorance of Its full function and purpose notwithstanding.

THIRDLY: One has acknowledged the possibility of ENDING UP THERE.

KNOWING THESE THREE ACCEPTED FACTS, FOOLS STILL SEE FIT TO CURSE GOD FOR CREATING HELL!

What is the ENDGAME, there?

I cannot think of anything more stupid than blaspheming God for Creating HELL.

oaroloye:

SHALOM!

HELL IS NOT THE WORST THING!

If you don't ACT ON THIS, you won't make it to HELL: you will have NO AfterLife.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL TRUTH YOU CAN EVER READ:

When people die, they are tested for sentience.

The test is very simple: a complete account of one's entire life is required from one.

If one fails to provide it in a timely fashion, the Accountant-Entity, that manifests every time something dies, cuts into one's Soul Body, and extracts the data it requires by Brute Force.

After this Entity has departed, scavenger Spirit beings attack, tearing the compromised Soul Body open before it can deploy, as they consume its life Energies.

Only those who perform the simple task of learning to TOTALLY RECALL one's entire life in minutes escape this fate of all Animals.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

IF ONE MEETS SUCH AN END, ONE'S ENTIRE LIFE WAS FOR NOTHING.

The Discipline is very simple: spend 20 minutes daily remembering everything one knows about everyone one ever met to begin.

At at one point, one ceases to REMEMBER the Past, but rather RELIVES IT, if it were happening again!

When TOTAL RECALL has been earned other SuperPowers follow.

.. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

THEREFORE I AM INTERESTED ONLY IN WHAT HAS PRACTICAL APPLICATION!

RAISING THE DEAD.

Lady Raised from the Dead.

https://m.youtube com/watch?v=fiAZKTtY3D8

Boy Dead Raised after 24 hours.

https://m.youtube com/watch?v=IyO7QWYeFTE

Man Raised- Pakistan.

https://m.youtube com/watch?v=dCr87oNY6TA

Woman dead 7 days Raised by Timothy Omotoso.

https://m.youtube com/watch?v=kfrbIXBkD4o

T.L. OSBORN & DAISY OSBORN TELL THEIR STORY.

http://youtube com/watch?v=PlA4aK6VAOA

T.L. OSBORN AND WILLIAM BRANHAM.

http://youtube com/watch?v=fvlkckrSYMg

FUN FACT: LORD YESHUA PREACHED ABOUT HELL MORE THAN ALL OTHER RECORDED PROPHETS COMBINED.

. LUKE 19:11-27.

11. And as they heard these things,
he added and Spake a Parable,
because he was nigh to Jerusalem,
and because they thought
that The Kingdom of God
should immediately appear.
12. He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman
went into a far country
to receive for himself a kingdom,
and to return.
13. And he called his ten servants,
and delivered them ten pounds,
and said unto them,

'OCCUPY TILL I COME.'

14. "But his citizens hated him,
and sent a message after him,
saying,

'WE WILL NOT HAVE THIS
(MAN) TO REIGN OVER US.'

15. "And it came to pass,
that when he was returned,
having received the kingdom,
then he commanded these servants
to be called unto him,
to whom he had given the money,
that he might know how much
every man had gained by trading.
16. "Then came the first,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED TEN POUNDS.'

17. "And he said unto him,

'WELL, THOU GOOD SERVANT:
BECAUSE THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL IN A VERY LITTLE,
HAVE THOU AUTHORITY
OVER TEN CITIES.'

18. "And the second came,
saying,

'LORD, THY POUND
HATH GAINED FIVE POUNDS.'

19. "And he said likewise to him,

'BE THOU ALSO OVER FIVE CITIES.'

20. "And another came,
saying,

'LORD, BEHOLD,
HERE IS THY POUND,
WHICH I HAVE KEPT
LAID UP IN A NAPKIN:
21. 'FOR I FEARED THEE,
BECAUSE THOU ART
AN AUSTERE MAN:
THOU TAKEST UP
THAT THOU LAYEDST NOT DOWN,
AND REAPEST
THAT THOU DIDST NOT SOW.'

22. "And he saith unto him,

'OUT OF THINE OWN MOUTH
WILL I JUDGE THEE,
THOU WICKED SERVANT.
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I WAS AN AUSTERE MAN,
TAKING UP THAT I LAID NOT DOWN,
AND REAPING THAT I DID NOT SOW:
23. 'WHEREFORE THEN GAVEST NOT THOU
MY MONEY INTO THE BANK,
THAT AT MY COMING
I MIGHT HAVE REQUIRED MINE OWN
WITH USURY?'

24. "And he said unto them
that stood by,

'TAKE FROM HIM THE POUND,
AND GIVE IT TO HIM
THAT HATH TEN POUNDS.'

25. "(And they said unto him,

'LORD, HE HATH TEN POUNDS.)'

26. 'FOR I SAY UNTO YOU,

"THAT UNTO EVERY ONE
WHICH HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN;
AND FROM HIM THAT HATH NOT,
EVEN THAT HE HATH
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM."

[i]27. 'BUT THOSE MINE ENEMIES,
WHICH WOULD NOT
THAT I SHOULD REIGN OVER THEM,
BRING HITHER,
AND SLAY THEM BEFORE ME.' "

AfterLife Survival is only granted to those who PASS THE TEST OF SENTIENCE AT FIRST DEATH.

If they FAIL, they are subjected to a SECOND DEATH.

Somebody said that "THE SECOND DEATH" is to be thrown into a "LAKE OF FIRE" nobody ever said anything about, but him. That is not reliable.

THE TEST OF SENTIENCE IS RELIABLE- being based on the findings of NATIVE AMERICAN SEERS over hundreds of years, whom the OYINBOS tried to EXTERMINATE to cover up THE TRUTH about the AfterLife, that is CONFIRMED by THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YESHUA.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
over the Fish of the Sea,
and over the Fowl of the Air,
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

THERE IS A LOT OF STUPID SPECULATION ON WHAT GOD CREATED MANKIND FOR.

The Theories are foolish, because God stated specifically WHY He created Humans in the First Chapter of the First Book of THE BIBLE- so that there is no excuse for not-knowing what our Purpose is!

THE FAKE JEWS- Oyinbos who converted to JUDAISM in the 9th Century AD, and later came to PRETEND that THEIR Ancestors were the ORIGINAL HEBREWS- claim that there are 613 Commandments in THE LAW OF MOSES.

hxxps://en.wikipedia org/wiki/613_commandments

THAT IS NOT NEWS.

What IS news is that GENESIS 1:26-28 is NOT counted amongst the 613 MITZVOT.

The OYINBOS impersonating the Hebrew Race do not believe in THE PRIME COMMANDMENT.

.. MATTHEW 5:10-20.

10. "Blessed are they
which are Persecuted
for Righteousness' sake:
for theirs is
The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall Revile you,
and Persecute you,
and shall say
all manner of Evil
against you Falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so Persecuted they
The Prophets which were
before you.
13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost
his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth
good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot
of men.
14. "Ye are the Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all
that are in the house.
16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may see
your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called
the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do
and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

God created us for ONE SPECIFIC PURPOSE: To CONTROL the Earth, and everything on It or in It.

If we cannot do our ONE JOB, we are just GARBAGE to Him.

How is that INCOMPETENT of GOD?

.. MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When The Son of Man
shall come in his Glory,
and all the Holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon
The Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him
shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate
them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth
his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep
on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.
34. "Then shall the King say
unto them on his right hand,

'COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM
PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION
OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. Then shall the Righteous
answer him, saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE
A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE
SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer
and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE
MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK, AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also
answer him,
saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them, saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

ANY SINNER WHO SURVIVES FIRST DEATH IS A PROVEN UNGRATEFUL, INEFFICIENT, WASTEFUL, THREAT TO THE SECURITY OF LIFE ON THE EARTH: SHOULD IT NOT BE "GOOD" AND "COMPETENT" OF GOD TO TREAT THEM AS SUCH?

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Ahasco(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
Dantedasz:
Religionists go on long winded lines to explain the inconsistencies of their God(s) and when that fails they resort to insults and when that fails the resort to violence. Possibly KILLING on behalf of their God(s).
It has happened through out the ages till today. Religionists killing dissent on behalf of their God(s).

Quite frankly I believe anything concerned with religion is imaginary and non existent conceived from the minds of primitive,sexist cave men and goat herders. However let us for a moment conceive that religion is real and their concepts of heaven and hell as reward and punishment are real,how does mankind now discover which concept of religion is true or the right religion.
Is it Christianity and it's numerous denomination or Islam with its numerous sects and clans?
Is it African traditional religion or is it Buddha?
Why can't God come out of hiding and tell us humans,that this is my one true religion,instead of making mankind to engage in guess work of the one true religion?

It has already but not still directly, cos It's the MULTIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS. With time those who seek it will find it. You can read the doctofus to know the truth. We are actually created to make findings and not worship any being.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by oaroloye(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anyone who wants to learn must mind their manners and respect those more enlightened than themselves.

If you have to be persuaded to Save your Soul, it cannot be Saved.

This involves a lot of VERY HARD WORK, and A LOT OF PAIN.

FORGET the nonsense taught by the OYINBOS and their stupid lackeys: THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

What you have been led to believe is "Christianity" is a literally sick joke.

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by oaroloye(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2019
SHALOM!

SIN causes damage to Spirit, Soul, Body, the Earth, and Offspring.

SALVATION halts the damage and Heals it.

(1) TOTAL RECALL enables memory of where Damage has occurred, how it occurred, and awareness of what to do to prevent future occurrences.

The exercise of ordinary memory strengthens it, until it becomes RECALL. RECALL enables the RELIVING of Past Events as though they were happening again.

In RECALL one perceives details that one missed previously. RECALL does not need to proceed at the same speed as the original events. It can be speeded up or slowed down to zero.

TOTAL RECALL of one's entire lifetime can be enacted in twenty minutes. Presuming an age of twenty years, that means that one would be RECALLING at the rate of ONE YEAR PER MINUTE- or ONE MONTH PER SECOND.

One day's experiences can therefore take 1/30th to review.

IT TAKES LESS THAN A YEAR OF HARD WORK TO ATTAIN TOTAL RECALL.

Once attained, TOTAL RECALL must be used every day.

.   MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come, he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself
seven other spirits more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

THE DEVILS KNOW IMMEDIATELY YOU SAID IMPAIR THEIR ABILITY TO SIPHON YOUR LIFE FORCE THROUGH SIN.

They view this as a THREAT TO THEIR LIVES- which it is: OUR SINS KEEP THEM ALIVE- when we STOP SINNING it is as if they CEASE TO EXIST, as far as WE are concerned. None of their Powers can have any effect on us any more.

. ISAIAH 64:4.

4. For since The Beginning of the World
men have not heard,
nor perceived by the ear,
neither hath the eye seen,
O God,
beside Thee,
what He hath prepared for him
that waiteth for him.

. LUKE 10:16-24.

16 He that heareth you heareth me;
and he that despiseth you despiseth me;
and he that despiseth me
despiseth him that sent me."

17. And the seventy returned again
with joy, saying,

"Lord, even the Devils
are subject unto us
through thy Name."

18. And he Said unto them,

"I beheld Satan as lightning
fall from Heaven.
19. "Behold, I give unto you
Power to tread on Serpents and Scorpions,
and over all the Power of the Enemy:
and nothing shall by any means
hurt you.
20. "Notwithstanding in this
rejoice not, that the spirits
are subject unto you;
but rather rejoice,
because your Names
are written in Heaven."

21. In that hour
Jesus rejoiced in spirit,
and Said,

"I thank thee, O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
that thou hast hid these things
from the Wise and Prudent,
and hast revealed them unto Babes:
even so, Father;
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
22. "All things are delivered to me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth who The Son is,
but The Father;
and who The Father is,
but The Son,
and he to whom
The Son will reveal Him."

23. And he turned him
unto his Disciples,
and Said privately,

"Blessed are the eyes
which see the things
that ye see:
24. "For I tell you,

'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS
HAVE DESIRED
TO SEE THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN THEM;
AND TO HEAR THOSE THINGS
WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD THEM.' "

The Devils will fight to the best of their ability to prevent us from attaining this Knowledge.

The interesting thing about this Fighting is that EVERY ONE OF THEIR ABILITIES THAT FAILS AGAINST US BECOMES OUR ABILITY!

. LUKE 11:21-23.

21. "When a strong man
armed keepeth his palace,
his goods are in peace:
22. "But when a stronger
than he shall come upon him,
and overcome him,
he taketh from him
all his armour
wherein he trusted,
and divideth his spoils.
23. "He that is not with me
is against me:
and he that gathereth not
with me scattereth."

THE FOOLS LORD YESHUA OPPOSED WERE HYPOCRITES WHO DID NOT PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION TO THE EXTENT OF ATTAINING TOTAL RECALL, THEREFORE THEY COULD NOT RECALL THE PRIMARY COMMANDMENTS OF GOD, AND ASSOCIATE THEM WITH WHAT LORD YESHUA WAS DOING.

. GENESIS 1:26-31.

26. And God Said,

"Let us make Man in Our Image,
after Our Likeness:
and let them have Dominion
and over the Cattle,
and over all the Earth,
and over every creeping thing
that creepeth upon the Earth."

27. So God created Man
in His Own Image,
in The Image of God created He him;
male and female created He them.
28. And God Blessed them,
and God Said unto them,

"Be fruitful, and multiply,
and replenish the Earth,
and subdue It:
and have Dominion
and over every Living Thing
that moveth upon the Earth."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
(is) one LORD.
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine Heart.
7. And thou shalt
teach Them diligently
unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be
as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt
write Them upon
the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

THEREFORE, THEY CAME TO THE SAME IDIOTIC CONCLUSION THAT THOSE STUPID CHRISTIANS, WHO STILL FOLLOW EUROPEAN COLONIAL AND AMERICAN SLAVERY IMPERIAL CHRISTIANITY TO THIS DAY, CAME TO: THAT ALL POWER RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO SATAN, AND GOD HAS NONE, AND HIS FOLLOWERS CAN HAVE NONE!

. MATTHEW 12:22-37.

22. Then was brought unto him
one possessed with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this the Son of David?"

24. But when the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not cast out Devils,
but by Beelzebub the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan cast out Satan,
he is divided against himself;
how shall then his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub cast out Devils,
by whom do your children cast them out?
Therefore they shall be your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by The Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his goods,
except he first bind the Strong Man?
And then he will spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say unto you,

'ALL MANNER OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever speaketh
a Word against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against the Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known by his fruit.
34. "O Generation of Vipers,
how can ye, being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the Abundance of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good Man
out of the Good Treasure of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil Man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36.But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.'

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
and by thy Words
thou shalt be Condemned."

TOTAL RECALL IS THE BIRTHRIGHT OF EVERY HUMAN BEING.

It is not exclusive to BY BIBLE RELIGION- but It has been integral to every Covenant God struck with Mankind. The First Sin was when ADAM FORGOT GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.

[color =silver].[/color] PSALM 119:11.

11. Thy Word have I hid
in mine heart,
that I might not Sin
against Thee.

SLAVES WITH TOTAL RECALL CANNOT BE CONTROLLED, AND WILL ULTIMATELY DEVISE MEANS TO ATTAIN FREEDOM.

A RIGHTEOUS SlaveMaster encourages his Slaves to attain TOTAL RECALL.

An UNRIGHTEOUS SlaveMaster discourages his Slaves from knowing anything about TOTAL RECALL- unless he himself is too stupid to realize the implications.

Therefore, the HIRED SHILLS try to discourage THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE MIND that is DENIED THEM. These Minions of Evil cannot have TOTAL RECALL themselves, because they would leave their Masters' Employment, having come to fullest realization of what they are doing, and where it leads.

Otherwise, their minds will, at some point, literally BREAK DOWN under the weight of their own Evil.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in
to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men
put new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine
into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

ENJOYMENT OF EVIL REQUIRES FORGETFULNESS OF WHAT ONE HAS DONE.

That is why many of them are ALCOHOL-INDULGENT and DRUG-DEPENDENT.

This is why some of them commit suicide: because they became aware of the true value of their own lives, without being interested in CHANGE-FOR-THE-BETTER.

TOTAL RECALL is the PROOF that BIBLE RELIGION is the TRUE RELIGION of GOD: THE CREATOR and SUPREME BEING.

Those of other Religions who attain TOTAL RECALL cannot deny the superiority of Bible Doctrine over their own. Therefore, they mostly cannot teach It to their adherents.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2019
ATHEISM will die a natural death if those claiming that God exist are having the same line of thought!
But ATHEISTS themselves are saying that's useless since we're all intelligent beings.
So as long as God won't compromise HIS own standards, ATHEISM will soon take over all the earth leaving ONLY those PRACTICING pure worship!
This is not the time to start arguing with ATHEISTS in order to convince them over what their minds is already made up over. This is the time for sincere and honest hearted individuals to search for God's TRUE servants (TRUE Christians) and start learning from them what's going to happen next!
TRUE Christians are in your neighborhood, they're ready to help you know how to worship God acceptably in this end time and have everlasting life!
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by orisa37: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Is that why you don't like Restructuring?
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

God Was WITH God / Historical Facts! Freewillism Existed For Centuries As A Heresy. / Why You Must Be Baptised In The Name Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.