Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent (10784 Views)

The Devil Deos Not Come As Evil, He Comes As Everything You Ever Wanted / Why I Am No Longer Sure If Hell Fire Exist / If hell fire is real, can you answer these questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Thank you Jesus. cheesy

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
Zorougt:
Visit my profile if you bet on football.
Any sure Odd?
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Bayana Bayana celebrating after taking the lead. grin

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
cheesy grin
JasonScoolari:
Bayana Bayana celebrating after taking the lead. grin

Thank you Jesus

ROFLMAO
Classic. You're out of your depth and now you've resorted to actually clowning yourself just so u can remain relevant to the topic.
I see you, fam grin
Whatever helps you deal with your condition lol. Just know i'll be ignoring you from now on. You're now virtually beneath my notice.

6 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 6:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
God is Good.

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
cheesy grin
ROFLMAO
Classic. You're out of your depth and now you've resorted to actually clowning yourself just so u can remain relevant to the topic.
I see you, fam grin
Whatever helps you deal with your condition lol. Just know i'll be ignoring you from now on. You're now virtually beneath my notice.
Biitch had to quote me twice.

Our God is Good. grin
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
cheesy grin
ROFLMAO
Classic. You're of your depth and now you've resorted to actually clowning yourself just so u can remain relevant to the topic.
I see you, fam grin
Worship with us and watch your barrenness of 15 years end. cheesy

If God can do it for the barren Hannah, then your own case is too small. grin

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by theoriginalgood: 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Here’s what you need to know:
All humans die someday and end up with filthy rotten corpses because all humans are truly bad evil beings. In the Christian Bible, Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. Why did bad ever exist? Bad birthed itself and couldn’t be deleted at the beginning because bad actually has some power. Bad prevented Good from deleting it, but Good will win the battle in due time. Then all humanity would be sent to hell for ever bringing bad into existence. Heaven is a place for perfect beings ONLY. If you were a perfect being, you would have been perfect from the beginning and therefore would be heavenly already. Perfect beings have ultimate power. Perfect beings can never be in hell. No human is a perfect being, that’s why hell for all. It’s just a matter of when. Keep looking at your clock.

One day, humans will no longer exist. It could be as soon as this January: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Aaronsrod: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
God never said that.

Lies from the pit of Hell!

Read your Bible well and learn - Exodus 22:18, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live".

Death is their portion.

Then eternal punishment and pain through fire.

Be cautioned lest such judgement falls upon you, O unbeliever...

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Dantedasz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Lies from the pit of Hell!

Read your Bible well and learn - Exodus 22:18, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live".

Death is their portion.

Then eternal punishment and pain through fire.

Be cautioned lest such judgement falls upon you, O unbeliever...

Its funny that most Christians don't know what their Bible says or pretend not to remember what it says.It is our duty to enlighten them so that they don't forget or develop selective amnesia.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
cheesy grin
ROFLMAO
I see you, fam grin

Girl, hold this W. You've reduced that joke called JasonScoolari to making insensitive jokes about barrenness and being a senseless troll. Later, he will call himself a christian lol.

7 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Jeromejnr(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
After seeing so much ignorance in this thread. I won't even bother to debate nor refute statements made.

But..

I will say, all questions.. Even some ignorant questions people may have, already had answers in the Bible.

Here is from the book of Romans. In case you do understand the passage.

11Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” d 13Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” e

14What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” f
16It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” g 18Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’ ” h 21Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory—

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Vic2Ree(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
O boy the yabbing wey i dey see 4 this thread no be hero o! grin . This @XxSabrinaxX babe na 41 savage lol

@JasonScoolari, it is well with your soul.

2 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by MrPRevailer(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Let’s kill the cancer of misery and death with a eternal misery and a second death that is so awful the human mind cannot comprehend it! By the way I didn’t choose to do ANYTHING. If Christianity is true I was guilty for being born, which I didn’t choose. I’m condemned for another person’s actions. This is the height of evil. Not the penultimate evil. Absolute evil.

You can keep criticizing. But it would not help you or whosoever it is, sincerely speaking.
Just as you cannot change time, you cannot change what has been done. So you have to be wise.

Like Bruce Lee said "Be water. Flow like water".
That's wisdom.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
This is my first thread on NL. I've noticed how passionate people on these religion forums are when matters like these are brought. So i just felt like i should try my hand at debating on NL.

Hell is a horrible idea. If God truly thinks that our “freewill” based on a limited time on earth means most of us have to live in a “hell” forever, then
yes, he’s evil, and terribly insane. However, i also want to add that if hell actually exists, then the cold truth is that ultimately, most of the human race is going there. Some Christians like to downplay this. It’s an undeniable fact if we applied Christian theology, there's really no debate.
This not only makes God evil, but portrays Satan as a smarter, more efficient presence amongst man, resulting in Satan winning his purpose over Jesus.
Jesus came to earth to save mankind. Judging by the kind of lives we live, i think its safe to say that God has been highly incompetent in making man see the truth.

Let 'US' make man in 'OUR' image. Does that sound like ONE 'God' ? It was written as Elohim in ancient language and Elohim is the plural of Eloha, so Elohim means 'those who from the sky (heavens) came. Note the word 'those.....' it points once again that the Bible was right there.

So, the people who created us were Humans, if it sounds better to call them humanoid ETs or Aliens, then better. We are their hybrids, and it is a real world out there. When you sleep on your bed, this night, your consciousness shifts into the other side, and you are one of them, you become 'One of the Gods'. As above so below. There is no side call bad demons and good angels, there is no division, you can be bad sometimes and do good some other time, it is also true on other planets that these Gods or Advanced Human Beings live.

In essence, the theory of One God is wrong. Very wrong. The system does not require One fixed God, except appointed ones, which means the position of an Almighty God is won through merit, and that is why we are going through this human experience, to grow our Soul from Human State to the higher vibrations.

Ignore Religions, they lie a lot. The Holy Books have truths all mixed up.

Meditate and connect to the divine, that is all you need.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Vic2Ree(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

Let 'US' make man in 'OUR' image. Does that sound like ONE 'God' ? It was written as Elohim in ancient language and Elohim is the plural of Eloha, so Elohim means 'those who from the sky (heavens) came. Note the word 'those.....' it points once again that the Bible was right there.

So, the people who created us were Humans, if it sounds better to call them humanoid ETs or Aliens, then better. We are their hybrids, and it is a real world out there. When you sleep on your bed, this night, your consciousness shifts into the other side, and you are one of them, you become 'One of the Gods'. As above so below. There is no side call bad demons and good angels, there is no division, you can be bad sometimes and do good some other time, it is also true on other planets that these Gods or Advanced Human Beings live.

In essence, the theory of One God is wrong. Very wrong. The system does not require One fixed God, except appointed ones, which means the position of an Almighty God is won through merit, and that is why we are going through this human experience, to grow our Soul from Human State to the higher vibrations.

Ignore Religions, they lie a lot. The Holy Books have truths all mixed up.

Meditate and connect to the divine, that is all you need.
Am not saying i believe it, but i find this idea interesting.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Am not saying i believe it, but i find this idea interesting.

It is not an idea, you know it is true, but you can't prove how a part of you know and relate to it. Explore that part of you.

1 Like

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by PROPHETmichael: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:
This is my first thread on NL. I've noticed how passionate people on these religion forums are when matters like these are brought. So i just felt like i should try my hand at debating on NL.

Hell is a horrible idea. If God truly thinks that our “freewill” based on a limited time on earth means most of us have to live in a “hell” forever, then
yes, he’s evil, and terribly insane. However, i also want to add that if hell actually exists, then the cold truth is that ultimately, most of the human race is going there. Some Christians like to downplay this. It’s an undeniable fact if we applied Christian theology, there's really no debate.
This not only makes God evil, but portrays Satan as a smarter, more efficient presence amongst man, resulting in Satan winning his purpose over Jesus.
Jesus came to earth to save mankind. Judging by the kind of lives we live, i think its safe to say that God has been highly incompetent in making man see the truth.

After going through this, I asked God did you also create this one? He answered yes and I said Father you are merciful, who is like unto thee? In all the earth, from generation to generation there is none like you.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by sonmvayina(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
God did not create any place of torment for anybody.. One of the attributes of God is omni present.. Meaning he is everywhere.. So it means we are part of God... The question is why will God send part of himself to hell? Does it makes any sense?...

No it doesn't.. Hell, jesus, heaven, etc are all new testament creations by the Romans to deceive the gullible and knock them into line and also as an insult and mockery against God just as the prophet Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25...

It is the mind of the creators of the new testament that is wicked and evil... Man was made from dust and to dust it shall return.. The spirit returns back to God at death from where it came from... Surface to say "we are Gods on a human journey or walking a human path"...
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by janettee(f): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Vic2Ree:
O boy the yabbing wey i dey see 4 this thread no be hero o! grin . This @XxSabrinaxX babe na 41 savage lol

@JasonScggoolari, it is well with your soul.
She came prepared cheesy. I like that.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by janettee(f): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
sonmvayina:
God did not create any place of torment for anybody.. One of the attributes of God is omni present.. Meaning he is everywhere.. So it means we are part of God... The question is why will God send part of himself to hell? Does it makes any sense?...

No it doesn't.. Hell, jesus, heaven, etc are all new testament creations by the Romans to deceive the gullible and knock them into line and also as an insult and mockery against God just as the prophet Daniel prophesied in Dan7 :25...

It is the mind of the creators of the new testament that is wicked and evil... Man was made from dust and to dust it shall return.. The spirit returns back to God at death from where it came from... Surface to say "we are Gods on a human journey or walking a human path"...

Another angle shockedcheesy grin..

Yet when atheists say hell does not exist, most of you come for us.

Y'all really love cherry picking whatever verse that makes you feel better.

3 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
janettee:

She came prepared cheesy. I like that.
Came prepared to exhibit her uncouth language? Wow, how wonderful.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
Vic2Ree:
O boy the yabbing wey i dey see 4 this thread no be hero o! grin . This @XxSabrin.axX babe na 41 savage lol

@JasonS.coolari, it is well with your soul.
It looks funny right? cheesy
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by janettee(f): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Came prepared to exhibit her uncouth language? Wow, how wonderful.

She's uncouth cause you don't agree with her..
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
janettee:

She's uncouth cause you don't agree with her..
Lol, so once you don't agree with someone you've to make use of vituperative remarks just to bend that person to agree? cheesy
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by janettee(f): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, so once you don't agree with someone you've to make use of vituperative remarks just to bend that person to agree? cheesy

Stop playing the victim card. You indirectly insulted her and she rightfully put you in your place!.

I don't know what you were expecting?!.

11 Likes

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by sonmvayina(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
janettee:

Another angle shockedcheesy grin..

Yet when atheists say hell does not exist, most of you come for us.

Y'all really love cherry picking whatever verse that makes you feel better.

You know does are new testament creations.. Has got nothing to do with the worship of the creator of heaven and earth, who the jews worshipped... God is not a man or human being..

Hell is a roman invention for control.. Same as jesus.. The Romans just added their own writing at the end of the Jewish Tanakh.. They are 2 contradictory beliefs and not a continuation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by MrPRevailer(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

Several old testament scriptures prove the existence of hell. There will be not guide for Christians if there wasn't a new testament. It's here to stay despite several attempts to corrupt and demonize it.
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by JasonScoolari: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
janettee:

Stop playing the victim card. You indirectly insulted her and she rightfully put you in your place!.

I don't know what you were expecting?!.
Indirectly insult her? Lol, na wa for you. grin

Put me in my place cause she share same belief with you? Lol, Enjoy your new year. grin
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by sonmvayina(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Several old testament scriptures prove the existence of hell. There will be not guide for Christians if there wasn't a new testament. It's here to stay despite several attempts to corrupt and demonize it.

Provide 1 old testament quote... I will wait..
Re: If Hell Truly Exists, Then God Is Not Only Evil, He's Also Incompetent by MrPRevailer(m): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2019
sonmvayina:

Provide 1 old testament quote... I will wait..

Psalm 55:15 "Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell:"

Numbers 16 (People of Korah, Dathan went to hell alive)

Google search is at your finger tips.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Version Of The Bible? / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? / Who's Your Best Bible Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.