Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344846 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 9:46am On Jan 21, 2023
Has the lawyer called you for verification?

Babbbbbbbbby:

I had mine on the 13th of October 2022. Has the foreign office contacted your spouse?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ewatominiyi(f): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Hello house, please it's been over a month auslanderborhede requested for my husband documents and they have refused to sent approval mail, my spouse have tried to mail and call them but they are not responding to mail and calls, I have mailed the embassy here in nigeria and called countless time but their response it's they are waiting for foreigner's office response,please does it takes much time for foreign office to approve family reunion visa.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Jenniferamams:

Yes

You shouldn't need the language requirement then
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sharing once again for those interested in language learning online.

With great personal plan. It's possible to start the A1 and finish within 6 weeks.

My spouse did within 5 weeks, the intensive training and exams.

The intensive training was done weekends, Friday, Saturday and Sunday via online.

When the tutor was satisfied with her progress after series on interview and supervised mock exams, then she registered her for the exams with Goethe Institut Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Corrosive123: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ewatominiyi:
Hello house, please it's been over a month auslanderborhede requested for my husband documents and they have refused to sent approval mail, my spouse have tried to mail and call them but they are not responding to mail and calls, I have mailed the embassy here in nigeria and called countless time but their response it's they are waiting for foreigner's office response,please does it takes much time for foreign office to approve family reunion visa.

It depends on a number of factors.
The Auslanderbehörde (abh) will contact your husband's Vermieter (landlord) for written confirmation that he rented the apartment to your husband. This might take some time before the confirmation is received. The abh will also contact your husband's employer to confirm the figures and documents submitted. It also depends on the city your husband is living in. Some are slower than others when it comes to processing this application. Also if your husband is still new at a job (Probezeit or probation period), it might delay a little. ( I know someone whose wife waited for almost 7 months after interview before she got the visa. Earlier the husband was doing his PhD, but when he stopped and took a job instead they attended to his wife faster. Just exercise some patience.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:

Has the lawyer called you for verification?

No and you ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Same here

Babbbbbbbbby:
No and you ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Suzantry: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hello Everyone please I really dont know if anyone has an opinion on what to do in my case,I applied for family reunion visa for myself in 2021,during this process I gave birth to my son,I received appointment date in feb 2022, but did not take my son in for interview cos he was still a baby, my lawyer came to verify me and my son , as well went to the hospital I gave birth ti my son in Lagos, a month later I got a mail from the embassy that myself and my son have been verified, but I only submitted my passport cos my son passport was not yet ready, due to the passport huddles in Nigeria presently, while waiting for my son passport I proceed to travel to Germany due to the fact that I was given 3 month visa and I do not want my visa to expire while still in Nigeria, i am Currently in Germany, done with my Ameldung and all, also I’ve been given my work permit. My son passport is out and I send a mail to the embassy in December 2022 informing them about the current state of my son and that his passport is ready and also that he has been verified, I got a response back to go and register him and also partake in the waiting period, my son is just16 month and also my husband and I are currently in Germany, i cant help this cos I know I waited for almost 2 years to be handed a visa, I really hope this will not be the fate of my child cos he is just a toddler. He is currently with his grandmother who is having health issues and too old to take care of him😭 . Please can anyone advice me on what next to do.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ewatominiyi(f): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Corrosive123:

It depends on a number of factors.
The Auslanderbehörde (abh) will contact your husband's Vermieter (landlord) for written confirmation that he rented the apartment to your husband. This might take some time before the confirmation is received. The abh will also contact your husband's employer to confirm the figures and documents submitted. It also depends on the city your husband is living in. Some are slower than others when it comes to processing this application. Also if your husband is still new at a job (Probezeit or probation period), it might delay a little. ( I know someone whose wife waited for almost 7 months after interview before she got the visa. Earlier the husband was doing his PhD, but when he stopped and took a job instead they attended to his wife faster. Just exercise some patience.

Thanks you,
Anyone in the house going to city of SALZGITTER?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 4:30am On Jan 24, 2023
I don't know if it is possible but Maybe you should get a lawyer to plead ur case since ur child is minor. This is so heartbreaking but be strong. I wish you all the best
Suzantry:
Hello Everyone please I really dont know if anyone has an opinion on what to do in my case,I applied for family reunion visa for myself in 2021,during this process I gave birth to my son,I received appointment date in feb 2022, but did not take my son in for interview cos he was still a baby, my lawyer came to verify me and my son , as well went to the hospital I gave birth ti my son in Lagos, a month later I got a mail from the embassy that myself and my son have been verified, but I only submitted my passport cos my son passport was not yet ready, due to the passport huddles in Nigeria presently, while waiting for my son passport I proceed to travel to Germany due to the fact that I was given 3 month visa and I do not want my visa to expire while still in Nigeria, i am Currently in Germany, done with my Ameldung and all, also I’ve been given my work permit. My son passport is out and I send a mail to the embassy in December 2022 informing them about the current state of my son and that his passport is ready and also that he has been verified, I got a response back to go and register him and also partake in the waiting period, my son is just16 month and also my husband and I are currently in Germany, i cant help this cos I know I waited for almost 2 years to be handed a visa, I really hope this will not be the fate of my child cos he is just a toddler. He is currently with his grandmother who is having health issues and too old to take care of him😭 . Please can anyone advice me on what next to do.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Suzantry: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Do you mean I should get a lawyer here in Germany or in Nigeria, thanks for your concern
RitzyFJ:
I don't know if it is possible but Maybe you should get a lawyer to plead ur case since ur child is minor. This is so heartbreaking but be strong. I wish you all the best
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2023
I don't know which will be better. But you should make ur enquiries and see which one will be more effective. But I feel a lawyer in Germany will be better cause you can address the issue from there. The lawyer can help talk to the Alien office in ur state to get some form of pre approval for ur child to help push the embassy to listen to you. You can tell them ur child is left uncared for and in danger since the grandma is not too well and is unable to take care of him. Please don't relent ooo, keep sending the embassy mails letting them know ur child needs you
as he isn't getting the much needed care. Once they know ur child doesn't have proper care they might listen to you. Your little child shouldn't have to wait that long. The embassy is being so inconsiderate. And sadly they don't care about people's situation. Just try every possible way. All the best!
Suzantry:
Do you mean I should get a lawyer here in Germany or in Nigeria, thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please oooh how much is entitled for an adult monthly based on the monthly income. Please anybody with the information please help me out.
Thanks and do have a nice day
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Pippidelina: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning People,
Please does anyone have any idea why the Work Visa wait period for an appointment is over one year?
It is in the same visa category as Blue Card, AuPair, Job Seeker and Volunteer Work.
I feel anyone who already has a job offer and possibly FEA Pre-Approval should also be priority.
Please answers are appreciated.
Thank you

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:

Please oooh how much is entitled for an adult monthly based on the monthly income. Please anybody with the information please help me out.
Hello!! I will advise you take the current amount for blocked act for student visa and divide it by 12 to get the amount monthly.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thanks alot @Chidieze please am not using student or work visa but is just family reunion visa, also I don't have idea on how much is blocked account, if you don't mind, can you help me out with the amount, Thanks.

chidi4eze:

Hello!! I will advise you take the current amount for blocked act for student visa and divide it by 12 to get the amount monthly.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Suzantry: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
I am pleased to write you all that I got a response from the German embassy this afternoon😂 I am so happy and I believe someone from the embassy read all our write ups, if you’re working at the embassy and saw my messages and acted on it, may God bless you , may all your heart desires come to fulfilment and your expectations will never be cut short. I sent them an email yesterday stating the current state of my son, with an attachment of my previous verification mail, my son’s new reference number and my old reference number, my toddler will be having an interview next month, I’ve been away from my child for 4 month now, But now I can confidently travel back to Nigeria to take care of him and also run his appointment and all. Nairlanders thanks for giving me a platform to share.
RitzyFJ:
I don't know which will be better. But you should make ur enquiries and see which one will be more effective. But I feel a lawyer in Germany will be better cause you can address the issue from there. The lawyer can help talk to the Alien office in ur state to get some form of pre approval for ur child to help push the embassy to listen to you. You can tell them ur child is left uncared for and in danger since the grandma is not too well and is unable to take care of him. Please don't relent ooo, keep sending the embassy mails letting them know ur child needs you
as he isn't getting the much needed care. Once they know ur child doesn't have proper care they might listen to you. Your little child shouldn't have to wait that long. The embassy is being so inconsiderate. And sadly they don't care about people's situation. Just try every possible way. All the best!

8 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Suzantry:
I am pleased to write you all that I got a response from the German embassy this afternoon😂 I am so happy and I believe someone from the embassy read all our write ups, if you’re working at the embassy and saw my messages and acted on it, may God bless you , may all your heart desires come to fulfilment and your expectations will never be cut short. I sent them an email yesterday stating the current state of my son, with an attachment of my previous verification mail, my son’s new reference number and my old reference number, my toddler will be having an interview next month, I’ve been away from my child for 4 month now, But now I can confidently travel back to Nigeria to take care of him and also run his appointment and all. Nairlanders thanks for giving me a platform to share.

Omo this put a smile on my face. Great way to start the year. Congratulations 🎈

4 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Suzantry: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Pippidelina: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please what email address did you send to, can you share? Thank you
Suzantry:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Softy1407: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Suzantry:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kirkly(f): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
congratulations, hoping to hear from them also.
]Can you pls share the email address you wrote to? Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Suzantry: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
DM me
Pippidelina:
Please what email address did you send to, can you share? Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Pippidelina: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
I have sent you a message, Please respond. Thank you very much
Suzantry:
DM me
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
Thanks alot @Chidieze please am not using student or work visa but is just family reunion visa, also I don't have idea on how much is blocked account, if you don't mind, can you help me out with the amount, Thanks.

I’m aware it’s for family reunion. Also, it’s most likely the same thing for adults. For the current amount for blocked act; you can see it on the embassy website_ https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2568986 (Proof of funding_blocked account with a minimum disposal sum of 934€/month).
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
OK, Million thanks!!!

chidi4eze:

I’m aware it’s for family reunion. Also, it’s most likely the same thing for adults. For the current amount for blocked act; you can see it on the embassy website_ https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/-/2568986 (Proof of funding_blocked account with a minimum disposal sum of 934€/month).
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kirkly(f): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello @VERASONDUBABE , can you please share the email address you used, I have written and call the embassy without luck. Thanks

[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Corrosive123: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:

Hello,
You might find this useful

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yes thanks alot

Corrosive123:

Hello,
You might find this useful
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is beautiful news. I'm happy for you and your son. I wish your boy a speedy process. All the best!

Suzantry:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Jenniferamams(f): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Suzantry:

Congrats
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Jenniferamams(f): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders.

Please I want to ask, based on the requirements for child (for family reunion) will "not presenting their baptismal certificate " have any effect.

It's really urgent, if anyone here has an any advice or suggestions, please they are highly welcomed .

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.