Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344892 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Blessingudofia: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good day everyone, I don't know what to do again, I applied for Family reunion visa early 2021 and I was given appointment one year after 04/04/2022, after which I was asked to send my husband's residence permit that the one I gave them is expired, after the delay from their end at Saxony Anhalt, eventually, we were able to get the residence permit and sent it to the embassy on the 21st of November 2022, since then we've been sending mails to the embassy with no response from them even at the fact that he is a Daad scholar PhD,pls I don't know what else to do again, I've been waiting since 2021 till date.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Hannah390: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Good day every body..... Please I want to know the best time to book an appointment... Have been trying to book since three days ago now (12am -2am) but it continue showing that Repeat Email is wrong, of which the email is write....

I want to book an appointment under family reunion.... Please make una put me through I'm a fist timer here.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Hannah390:
Good day every body..... Please I want to know the best time to book an appointment... Have been trying to book since three days ago now (12am -2am) but it continue showing that Repeat Email is wrong, of which the email is write....

I want to book an appointment under family reunion.... Please make una put me through I'm a fist timer here.

maybe a scrrenshot will help?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by klodgirl: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Here are screenshots of how to book an appointmentfor familyreunionvisa.
Hannah390:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Hannah390: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
JahBwoy:

maybe a scrrenshot will help?

Thank you so much I really appreciate.

That was how I did the filling and it showing The Email address do not match..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Hannah390: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
klodgirl:
Here are screenshots of how to book an appointmentfor familyreunionvisa.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by klodgirl: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maybe you made a mistake while retypingthe repeat email.
Try again and ensure you type the email correctly in both.
[quote author=Hannah390 post=120523518][/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Hannah390: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=klodgirl post=120524304]Maybe you made a mistake while retypingthe repeat email.
Try again and ensure you type the email correctly in both.
[/quote

I will try it again this night sha ..

But I know if am suppose to fill the same email in both bracket that means I'm still correct in what I fill....

Thank you I appreciate.... I will try again
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hannah390:

You don't have to wait till night. You can do your FRV booking at anytime.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Pippidelina: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
If you are using Chrome, try edge or another browser. I had issues with DOB on Chrome, I switched to Edge and it came out right
Hannah390:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Hannah390: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mopricelezz:

You don't have to wait till night. You can do your FRV booking at anytime.

Thanks successful booked now....
I appreciate 🙏

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Have you done everything? Like verification and A1 certificate?
My husband is also a DAAD PhD scholar too, and I am currently waiting. Even though they sent me a verification complete mail 3weeks ago and mentioned that they were now waiting for the final approval from the foreign office in Germany. So I'm in the waiting game right now. Fingers crossed and praying. You can tell your husband to contact his representative in DAAD to help reach out to the foreign office in his state,maybe this will help. It's really frustrating that after meeting all their endless demands, they still keep one waiting without any response. Don't relent sha, keep sending the mails and if possible put a call through to them maybe they will pick up.
quote author=Blessingudofia post=120508097]Good day everyone, I don't know what to do again, I applied for Family reunion visa early 2021 and I was given appointment one year after 04/04/2022, after which I was asked to send my husband's residence permit that the one I gave them is expired, after the delay from their end at Saxony Anhalt, eventually, we were able to get the residence permit and sent it to the embassy on the 21st of November 2022, since then we've been sending mails to the embassy with no response from them even at the fact that he is a Daad scholar PhD,pls I don't know what else to do again, I've been waiting since 2021 till date.[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Have you done everything? Like verification and A1 certificate?
My husband is also a DAAD PhD scholar too, and I am currently waiting. Even though they sent me a verification complete mail 3weeks ago and mentioned that they were now waiting for the final approval from the foreign office in Germany. So I'm in the waiting game right now. Fingers crossed and praying. You can tell your husband to contact his representative in DAAD to help reach out to the foreign office in his state,maybe this will help. It's really frustrating that after meeting all their endless demands, they still keep one waiting without any response. Don't relent sha, keep sending the mails and if possible put a call through to them maybe they will pick up.

quote author=Blessingudofia post=120508097]Good day everyone, I don't know what to do again, I applied for Family reunion visa early 2021 and I was given appointment one year after 04/04/2022, after which I was asked to send my husband's residence permit that the one I gave them is expired, after the delay from their end at Saxony Anhalt, eventually, we were able to get the residence permit and sent it to the embassy on the 21st of November 2022, since then we've been sending mails to the embassy with no response from them even at the fact that he is a Daad scholar PhD,pls I don't know what else to do again, I've been waiting since 2021 till date.[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Blessingudofia: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote][/quote]

I've done everything they asked me to do but still no response from their end, how can I get their contact to call I don't have it.

Tnks@RitzyFJ.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abereowo: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good day everyone, please I will like ask tjs question..., After getting pre approval from auslandborhe(immigration) pls do I need to apply for skilled immigration act...the reason for this question is that I have applied under work visa before commencing on fast track..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Corrosive123: 3:10am On Feb 01, 2023
Blessingudofia:
Good day everyone, I don't know what to do again, I applied for Family reunion visa early 2021 and I was given appointment one year after 04/04/2022, after which I was asked to send my husband's residence permit that the one I gave them is expired, after the delay from their end at Saxony Anhalt, eventually, we were able to get the residence permit and sent it to the embassy on the 21st of November 2022, since then we've been sending mails to the embassy with no response from them even at the fact that he is a Daad scholar PhD,pls I don't know what else to do again, I've been waiting since 2021 till date.

I know someone who was also a PhD student (Magdeburg) whose wife spent almost 7 months after interview in Lagos to receive her visa. Question is how much is the grant he receives? How much does he have left after paying his rent? For two adults without kids he should have 800-1000 Euros left. Did he open a blocked account for you? The person I know abandoned his PhD and took up a job as a process safety Engineer and not long after his wife got the visa.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mizfabulous18(f): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Is there anyone here who lives in Germany already around Karlsruhe-Ettlingen area??
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Blessingudofia: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmmm, it's well.

Corrosive123:

I know someone who was also a PhD student (Magdeburg) whose wife spent almost 7 months after interview in Lagos to receive her visa. Question is how much is the grant he receives? How much does he have left after paying his rent? For two adults without kids he should have 800-1000 Euros left. Did he open a blocked account for you? The person I know abandoned his PhD and took up a job as a process safety Engineer and not long after his wife got the visa. (Livingstone?)
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hello!!

Please, if the embassy ask you to submit language certificate before lawyer verification; does it mean they will suspend the lawyer verification until you provide the language certificate or they will continue with the verification? My spouse is on work visa.

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
chidi4eze:
Hello!!

Please, if the embassy ask you to submit language certificate before lawyer verification; does it mean they will suspend the lawyer verification until you provide the language certificate or they will continue with the verification? My spouse is on work visa.

Thanks

Nope they would continue.

The lawyer can even conclude the process and they would be waiting for the language certificate
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
The number on their website or the one attached on their address. My husband has used it to call them from Germany once.
Blessingudofia:

I've done everything they asked me to do but still no response from their end, how can I get their contact to call I don't have it.

Tnks@RitzyFJ.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 2:09am On Feb 02, 2023
Ahmed4002:

Nope they would continue.

The lawyer can even conclude the process and they would be waiting for the language certificate
Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nene2022: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good day everyone! I’m a first timer here and I have carefully gone through this thread and would like to ask some questions!
Firstly,My husband and I just got married early last month and are already in the the process of getting our German marriage certificate because according to my husband, it’ll help Fasten the verification process when it’s time for that. Please how true is this?
Secondly My husband is at the verge of hiring a Lawyer from Germany to help fasten the process of me getting my Visa (how possible is this with the help of a Lawyer)and also just in case we encounter any trouble especially from some Nigerian Lawyers who ask for bribe during verification . Please what do you all think about this?
I’ll really appreciate answers to these questions thank you🙏
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Arny990(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
I have been living and working in Germany for a long time. But it was hard for me without my family. But one more week and my lawyer will finish all the proceedings and we can meet again. They came to see me, of course, but you know it's not the same at all. I lived alone for three years. I'm sick of it all. When I tried to do it myself, I waited a long time for answers and it stressed me out a lot. After the lawyer got involved, I'll tell you that the case has moved on from the dead point. I think very soon my family will come and live with me. I'm already beginning to plan how I will meet them. I think this reunion should be well celebrated. I miss them a lot.

7 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Biggybee: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2023
Nene2022:
Good day everyone! I’m a first timer here and I have carefully gone through this thread and would like to ask some questions!
Firstly,My husband and I just got married early last month and are already in the the process of getting our German marriage certificate because according to my husband, it’ll help Fasten the verification process when it’s time for that. Please how true is this?
Secondly My husband is at the verge of hiring a Lawyer from Germany to help fasten the process of me getting my Visa (how possible is this with the help of a Lawyer)and also just in case we encounter any trouble especially from some Nigerian Lawyers who ask for bribe during verification . Please what do you all think about this?
I’ll really appreciate answers to these questions thank you🙏

My husband also got a German marriage certificate but it had NO impact on hastening the process.

If you will still undergo a verification process for your other documents (they don't verify wedding certificate but all, even the academics certificate you present) then I don't think there's a point.

However, I strongly support doing anything that one thinks might hasten the process. So if its not much cost to you and husband, do it. You might even use for other things after you have arrived.

On the point of getting a lawyer to hasten the process, I am NOT sure that will work since you are just starting the process and its not start you started the process and there was a problem somewhere.

Germany has a thing for laws and rules and they will claim that their rules already state a minimum of one year waiting.

Start the process now and if there are hitches in the middle, get a lawyer.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Biggybee: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Arny990:
I have been living and working in Germany for a long time. But it was hard for me without my family. But one more week and my lawyer will finish all the proceedings and we can meet again. They came to see me, of course, but you know it's not the same at all. I lived alone for three years. I'm sick of it all. When I tried to do it myself, I waited a long time for answers and it stressed me out a lot. After the lawyer got involved, I'll tell you that the case has moved on from the dead point. I think very soon my family will come and live with me. I'm already beginning to plan how I will meet them. I think this reunion should be well celebrated. I miss them a lot.

I am happy for you.

I didn't understand all my husband was saying about loneliness and missing family before I came.

Now that I am here, I agree, this is a cold country, literally and figuratively and one shouldn't be alone here at all.

Congrats. May it all end well.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2023
Biggybee:

I am happy for you.

I didn't understand all my husband was saying about loneliness and missing family before I came.

Now that I am here, I agree, this is a cold country, literally and figuratively and one shouldn't be alone here at all.

Congrats. May it all end well.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abereowo: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
I will be happy if someone can put me through...I book for work visa appointment sometime in Late August last year.Due to the long waiting time my employer decided to apply for accelerated visa process (fast track).now they have gotten at the top of the process and the fast track has been approved...
Please my questions is, will I rebook again under skilled immigration act ( preliminary approval) or do I need to cancel precision work visa before applying for skilled immigration act please someone should put me through.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nene2022: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Biggybee:

Alright, Thank you for the response it was helpful.

My husband also got a German marriage certificate but it had NO impact on hastening the process.

If you will still undergo a verification process for your other documents (they don't verify wedding certificate but all, even the academics certificate you present) then I don't think there's a point.

However, I strongly support doing anything that one thinks might hasten the process. So if its not much cost to you and husband, do it. You might even use for other things after you have arrived.

On the point of getting a lawyer to hasten the process, I am NOT sure that will work since you are just starting the process and its not start you started the process and there was a problem somewhere.

Germany has a thing for laws and rules and they will claim that their rules already state a minimum of one year waiting.

Start the process now and if there are hitches in the middle, get a lawyer.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by lmuhopeful: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2023
Thanks for this beneficial info.

I just applied for a family reunion visa appointment for my wife and I know it takes up to one year.

If my wife gives birth to our child before the appointment, do we need to make a new visa appointment for the child? Or is it that underage children don't need a visa and can simply accompany their mother?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
lmuhopeful:
Thanks for this beneficial info.

I just applied for a family reunion visa appointment for my wife and I know it takes up to one year.

If my wife gives birth to our child before the appointment, do we need to make a new visa appointment for the child? Or is it that underage children don't need a visa and can simply accompany their mother?

Congratulations in advance bro!! If your wife gives birth, immediately try to get an international passport for the baby and book a family reunion appointment with the baby’s passport number and details. Immediately after, write the embassy with the baby’s reference number and that of the mother and explain the situation. The embassy will hopefully, merge the two applications together and invite them both for the visa interview when it’s time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by TripleJ03(f): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hello house

Please how much is visa interview fees in naira for adult and children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.