Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (34213 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by allanphash7(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
K
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
It's much worse for the good guys.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by chineloSA(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bad girls get good men too.

Good girls get bad men. Life's not fair sha sad

4 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by musa234(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Op it can go both ways.. Luck,exposure and destiny also has a role to play here.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is just part of it not the main issue

Anyone can pretend and don't assume that those getting married to the so called pretenders are all fools.

The writer of this article highlighted the major obstacle facing the so called good girls in Nigeria.

Many often have an entitlement mentality, some even go spiritual about it.

Hence, many guys often get tired of an endless chase and often willingly settle for the so called pretenders.

That is what I am saying too. Nothing special about bad girls except their ability to pretend.
Not in anyway disputing his points or saying mine is the major reason.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by WHITELIGHTER: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yonce:
There are no good girls. Only bad girls who haven't been caught.

Seriously u r right. Some re just more coded than others
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by richard58: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lol
There are many differences the op didn't include so therefore this is a certified thrash

Good girls get married so do bad girls, if you're to go with facts good girls gets more advantages if you're to count on equal beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by WHITELIGHTER: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
pocohantas:

But you agreed with that olodo boy that claimed good boys are single.

Please, good boys and girls are not single.

The so called bad girls that are marrying are the ones that have perfected the act of pretense. You know you people like pretenders

You couldnt have said it any better @bolded

4 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
chisco82:
I'm still searching for those good girls that are single ooo.....where are they? If you know of anyone let me know.
lie, no good girl is single, this is a wrong assumption of people, check the remaining single in our society today, u will know they are not good has we assume, good girls don't remain single, they are married up immediately there are in their finals in school or in their vocation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Apination(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stupid logic, everyone wants to claim writer, even after scribbling down rubbish. So the knowledge and answer to how relationship works is in books and without those books a good girl is most likely to know nothing about relationships

Being wayward is now the preparatory stage for marriage and getting a spouse since the reason for a good girl not not getting married early is cos she wasn't wayward and thus is not prepared relationship wise. Since being wayward is now the yardstick for relationships and since the good girl has refused to be wayward so therefore she has no relationship experience undecided

Please who's the IDIOT who came up with this nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jeezuzpick:
Whoever told you this big fat lie that "good girls" remain single?

If you believe this, then you are fit to be sold into slavery.

Go to churches and see how "sistas" are getting married in droves.

Muslim brothas too are seriously hunting those faithful hijabis.
don't mind them, which good girl is single, another way to justify immortality, (though am not saint o).
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by lilmax(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
I didn't need to read the op because I know its crap

like someone said, bad girls get married for perfecting lies

guys are fooled by this girls but they don't know it

most guys do not marry good girls because they see them as boring

bad girls marry, but they do not marry well, it ends in infatuation

trust me, I'll pick a boring girl over an extra girl, I find them irritating

most bad girls have nothing in their Brain to give except sex styles, this is what the fools called men fall for grin....

marrying a good girl means, your finance, children are in the Right hands

please good guys don't finish last, guys with low self esteem finish last

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Ugosample(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Botfuss:
There are lot of bad girls who are not married too. No dey push these girls.

push them in what way?

1 Like

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by davillian(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
chisco82:
I'm still searching for those good girls that are single ooo.....where are they? If you know of anyone let me know.
They are scarce and it takes longer time and patient to get one.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by kazyhm(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Yonce:
There are no good girls. Only bad girls who haven't been caught.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by djon78(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Actually don't believe this.
It depends on what you term good girls because nice girls I know are hot on the counter.

The main reason why we have many advanced single girls is because they didn't take there opportunity. Many of them, they have had man wanting to marry them but they felt they wanted to develop themselves career wise.

By the time they were ready they were advanced in age and men were no longer coming because men go for younger women.

In addition character wise many ladies are deficient. A woman that has good character, knows how to respect a man, can easily get hooked. But a lot of Ladies have no respect. Recently I noticed that there are women you come across they will greet you well, while some will just be mean. That is a sign that she has no courtesy. A responsible lady will always show courtesy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Poster, Mute Efe is partially right. That someone marries 'early' doesn't imply that he/she has married well. Also there's nothing like early or late marriage. It's all about destiny.
Nevertheless, knowledge is very necessary.

8 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by davillian(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
chineloSA:

Bad boys know how to get girls generally (good and bad girls).
The bad girls knows how to get, manupulate and keep a man.
And besides opposite attracts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Evercurious(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
jericco1:

hope you are not married

Lol
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by rozayx5(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
true

to an extent

just some ladies dont know much about men

just stay put and expect a ring which wont flow

2 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
pocohantas:

But you agreed with that olodo boy that claimed good boys are single.

Please, good boys and girls are not single.

The so called bad girls that are marrying are the ones that have perfected the act of pretense. You know you people like pretenders.
@ The bolded, yes i agree with him to some extent
"I am one of the good guy that are single" you can testify to that.
I don't like pretenders please...
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by djon78(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
lilmax:
I didn't need to read the op because I know its crap

like someone said, bad girls get married for perfecting lies

guys are fooled by this girls but they don't know it

most guys do not marry good girls because they see them as boring

bad girls marry, but they do not marry well, it ends in infatuation

trust me, I'll pick a boring girl over an extra girl, I find them irritating

most bad girls have nothing in their Brain to give except sex styles, this is what the fools called men fall for grin....

marrying a good girl means, your finance, children are in the Right hands

please good guys don't finish last, guys with low self esteem finish last

That was my opinion too. You wonder why many marriages are breaking up, because men marry because of sex. Instead of marrying a woman that will add value to there life.
Because we live in a sex crazed society. People then think it is all about sex. Then when they marry one to two years or even less, they get tired.

4 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
The same applies to finances. The stingy prosper!

1 Like

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by dingbang(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Good girl or bad girl, come with a bad attitude into my life, I will kick your ass out!

4 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
All the bad girls I know are getting married while the good ones are single. Irony of life.
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by rosalieene(f): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.As a lady,you can't lock yourself indoors all the time forming busy and all that without a social life and you expect a man to see you and marry you.You can't be looking haggard all the time and expect a man to marry you.Any lady can get married if she mixes up with other people socially and off course,know how to carry herself at all times.
Most times, parents are to blame. There is no young girl that purposely want to lock herself up unless the extreme introverts.
Back then, I had always been an indoor person and still is one because of home training.
I could be indoors for weeks except when I am going to church, market etc.
But now, I try to go out.
Now am home to spend time with family before going back...
Just last night, I had a big argument with my mum, she said I am lost! She doesn't know me anymore..... Says I go out and come back anytime and she can't trust me.
Hian! Like seriously? I cannot go out in peace again ni. When has going out to hangout spots and seeing friends become a crime? They just want me to be indoors from morning till night.
Its shameful as to how I would go out and be hurrying to leave so that darkness would not meet me but trust Lagos holdup, you would definitely get home when darkness sets in.
So my point is, if you check out, most Nigerian parents are part and parcel of this problem all because they want their daughters to be good girls.
Anyway, its all good. If you can't train your children well, who will?

8 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by goodheart02(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lastpharoah33:
Not trying to sound weird but hey, am pretty confused about this write up...

There's nothing to be confused about there. It's straightforward
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by whogatti: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well for the good girls even reading is not enough to gather some vital experience in life.... Experience majorly plays a vital role... Thumbs up op
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Zeinymira(f): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
I think its more of "legwork", " bad girls " go out a lots; parties,clubs, take risk and all that so they meet different men. Now compare that lifestyle with a girl like me whose lifestyle is school, home, mosque(school mosque), family parties etc

Its about changing one lifestyle; don't lock yourself up, go out and have fun. You won't meet men by staying inside your room
NB; I pray I will take this advise

10 Likes

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
chineloSA:

Mostly because most 'bad' girls know what to look for in a future husband, no thanks to several broken relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by dingbang(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zeinymira:
I think its more of "legwork", " bad girls " go out a lots; parties,clubs, take risk and all that so they meet different men. Now compare that lifestyle with a girl like me whose lifestyle is school, home, mosque(school mosque), family parties etc

Its about changing one lifestyle; don't lock yourself up, go out and have fun. You won't meet men by staying inside your room
NB; I pray I will take this advise
lmao. You scared huh cheesy
Re: Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) by oochi123(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
How do I become a bad girl? Tired of bn a good girl lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.