Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45925 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ibkayee(f): 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jesus Christ, nothing more pathetic than a smelly Nigerian man with a fragile ego. Dirty pieces of sh1t

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ikpongiton: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Valerie47:
This man is a bastard, I just pray she finds out and cut his dic.k
shut up your mouth .the man is a nigerian version of james bond

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ToyinDipo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:
Jesus Christ, nothing more pathetic than a smelly Nigerian man with a fragile ego. Dirty pieces of sh1t
He is a true hero cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ibkayee(f): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
ToyinDipo:

He is a true hero cool
Lol you’re one of them so I don’t expect any better from your ilk

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ToyinDipo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol you’re one of them so I don’t expect any better from your ilk
Abi now, that's how to reset ladies like you to default settings grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by pocohantas(f): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
ephraim18:
marriage is so so complicated. I hate a woman been my boss, they don't no how to control fame and tame their ego when it start Rollin in.

My current boss has an overinflated ego, narcissistic, domineering, loves everyone to play dummy. All the guys are tired and scared. Guess what? He is a man.

He was shouting yesterday (as usual) and I was smiling. He was shocked, obviously used to people crying and shaking at the sound of his voice. He couldn't even hide the fact that he expected a different reaction. Step 1 achieved.

He was been looking for my face all through today, but I am just starting with him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ibkayee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
ToyinDipo:

Abi now, that's how to reset ladies like you to default settings grin
Lol not when you’ve worked for everything you’ve accomplished yourself
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ikpongiton: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
you stumble on opportunity to sack an old woman and marry a younger babe ( a beauty queen) but you fumbled,big time .
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ToyinDipo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol not when you’ve worked for everything you’ve accomplished yourself

Lool, I believe you, how often do we see that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by BabbanBura(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Valerie47:
This man is a bastard, I just pray she finds out and cut his dic.k

Eyah, kpele!!

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
omojesu316:
I feel terribly sad and ashamed when I read the comments on this thread.

Let's try to flip the coin for a minute. The man is now the woman and the woman, the man.

I am very sure Nigeria's internet will rain hailstorm and brimstone on the woman for being an "evil wife" and "wicked witch"...

This is double standard in judgement. :- cry

Welcome to world of alpha males.

Just imagine it was a woman that did this. We would have read so many comments on why you shouldn't take money from a woman grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ibkayee(f): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
ToyinDipo:

Lool, I believe you, how often do we see that cheesy
Lol that’s why I will always encourage ladies to have their own, my husband must still spoil me but I will always have my own thing to fall back on. What he did was over the top though, would you still condone it if the roles were reversed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ikpongiton: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
megareal:
I hate spouses who go to the extreme to hurt another just to have their way.
Come out clearly.Are you blamming the husband or the wife ?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Isokehn(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
She almost died?

That shows that her possessions and money are the centre of her life not you. not even God of whom she made a vow. see, this is why God made man the head and breadwinner. Most women cannot manage even a little power. Dude it's because you gave her opportunity to be her own boss so she extended it to her home. Next time tell her to get out her certificate and go work under a boss it would be a different story I tell you.

Still this was risky...

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Joystark(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
I saw this on RantHq. Both the man and his wife are not okay... Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ibkayee(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Very important...
Lol let them try that with a self made woman
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ToyinDipo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol that’s why I will always encourage ladies to have their own, my husband must still spoil me but I will always have my own thing to fall back on. What he did was over the top though, would you still condone it if the roles were reversed?
Wait, let me read the story first grin

I have scanned through the story, it's not always about being right or wrong, it's about being necessary,
because if that's the only thing that will save the marriage, I 100% support it, it's a bit risky though.

We have a man and a woman here, so there will be a different feel to it, if the role were reversed.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ikpongiton: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

Happy ufa isua eyeneka. Se nma ado akenam ifono. Idiok awan ke aye ado
igbo man ,claiming ibibioman,because of woman and oil money
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Joystark:
I saw this on RantHq. Both the man and his wife are not okay... Smh

Who's first not okay?
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ACE1010: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Suddenly she's now humble and submissive!! She now cook is meal and even satisfies him bed! Some women and money are 5&6…... laughter will not kill my enemies Sha!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ikpongiton:
igbo man ,claiming ibibioman,because of woman and oil money

I am a full blooded akwa-ibomite and also an ibibio son. I have no ties with the Igbo territory. The woman(megareal) i exchanged convo with can as well attest to that because she's my sister.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by drakeli: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Was your wife unfaithful to you? No.
Did she threaten to leave you? No.

The only problem here appears to be your low self esteem.
Low self esteem really? Even Dangote will not take that kind nonsense from his wife rubbing it on his face with all his money. But the man went too far sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ibkayee(f): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
ToyinDipo:

Wait, let me read the story first grin

I have scanned through the story, it's not always about being right or wrong, it's about being necessary,
because if that's the only thing that will save the marriage, I 100% support it, it's a bit risky though.

We have a man and a woman here, so there will be a different feel to it, if the role were reversed.
Lmao so you didn’t even read it smh this guy
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ToyinDipo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool, till now I haven't read the complete story
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by BabbanBura(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ayoswit:
One-sided story. Anyway, if I was in the woman's shoe, the man for don open more shops for me bcoz I for over submit sef �

Smart guys like me do not ignore subtle signs - anyone that does regrets thereafter!
I can give you the benefit of doubt though and watch you even more closely

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Many of them didn't read the story but hurriedly jumped into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Joystark(f): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

Who's first not okay?

Both of them.

She could have worked for what she wanted, instead she got married for it.

He must have known at some point that she was only with him cos he had some money, I say this because, in his write up, he never sounded surprised that she went back to being submissive after she lost everything. He knew all this, still he married her.

Just hope we don't have a case of spousal murder once the wife gets wind of what really happened to her business.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ibkayee(f): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
ToyinDipo:

Lool, till now I haven't read the complete story
Smh you’re lucky I like you angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ikpongiton: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
oshaosha2014:
I will keep saying it till eternity, no woman can handle success or being independent well. They sha will look for a way to rub it in your face and let you know you are nothing before them. This is a typical example.
ngozi okonjo iweala is humble and has respect for her husband
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Dunnytt: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol let them try that with a self made woman
In this case she is not self made,the hubby set the business up for her Just like a kid telling a parent who sponsored him/her through school to go to hell kinda.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ToyinDipo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
ibkayee:

Smh you’re lucky I like you angry grin
Haha, you know I like you also cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by omojesu316(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
I feel terribly sad and ashamed when I read the comments on this thread.

Let's try to flip the coin for a minute. The man is now the woman and the woman, the man.

I am very sure Nigeria's internet will rain hailstorm and brimstone on the woman for being an "evil wife" and "wicked witch"...

This is double standard in judgement. :- cry

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Father Refused To Attend My Wedding / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.