Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45943 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

There is no tagging anywhere,the males here are too anti-female its scary and yes i hate them..I hate wickedness to the core and that is a disease affecting 99% of nairaland males...

Males like you who enjoy castigating women needlessly without reason are the ones who dont do well in life.,especially when they find themselves abroad..That is why many of you get into trouble with the law when you leave this ountry...I am only do you a favour by pointing out how irrational most of you are.

See what I mean...

I tell you to turn a new leaf without any harsh words and the next thing is "Males like me who enjoy castigating women"...so a piece of advice is castigation?

Secondly, using the abroad model you made emphasis on, what about African women who go there only to take advantage of the laws and drive their husbands over the edge just to set them up with the law so they can get arrested, jailed and lose everything or at best, get alimony (monthly payment). Stop demonizing men and making women look saintly. It is wrong!

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Valerie47:
This man is a bastard, I just pray she finds out and cut his dic.k
Ha-ha-ha! If we all start cutting d..ks to any chauvinist man, no d..ks will be left for us, women.

By the way, rubbing your success on his nose or in his face, putting him down it's the same, cutting his d..k. The man needs to feel superior and strong for to please his woman in bed. Yet, I disagree with his method to control his wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sammyj: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Let him setup another business for her, this time on his name to keep her busy. By doing this is win win for both of you!! grin
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Xisnin(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
She wanted the man because of money, she acquired it and became powerful. Unfortunately, the money disappeared. Money is now gone, she's back again for the money. Some men will never be wise. She does not love you, mumu.
Have you ever met anybody who is wanted because of their poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
The man is as stupid as so many alpha males.
The wife is as cunning as so many broke women.

Do not mistake the humility of a broke woman, for submissiveness. A broke woman who is looking for a way out or poverty can be the most servile woman you will ever meet. .

What this man just did is, penny wise, pound foolish. He solved a problem with another problem.

He has to ensure his wife never makes money.
He also has to ensure he remains rich. If not, his case will be like men before him, men who are respected for nothing more than money, the moment there is no money or the woman has her own money...he becomes useless.

This woman will strike again.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
izaray:
Lol, i read it also on Facebook, but the man went too far na if you ask me
this is why one has to be educated and see the signs of abuse. This woman married a narcissist and she is his narcissistic supply. I wish the woman sees this post.

An abusive person will excommunicate you from others,making himself as your only source of interaction and supply and then he is free to treat you as he likes cos no matter what you will come to accept his scraps and love him as your benefactor.That is why it is so hard to leave such.

Women!! Wake up and start holding men accountable for their actions.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Benito8998(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
izaray:

And the woman did not go far? After her husband establish her she took it for granted to the man's detriments..

Women and sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Angela777:

Ha-ha-ha! If we all start cutting d..ks to any chauvinist man, no d..ks will be left for us, women.

By the way, rubbing your success on his nose or in his face, putting him down it's the same, cutting his d..k. The man needs to feel superior and strong for to please his woman in bed. Yet, I disagree with his method to control his wife
Men do the same all the time. It is human behavior

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by alujonjonkijon: 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
and the idiotic hubby thinks she is now submissive.thas how a pal recommend his type of wife to others to marry until this ideal wife jilted him in america.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Angela777:

You are wise. Educate your sisters

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kunleweb: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Men do the same all the time. It is human behavior

You don come.now

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by HenryInno1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
U Should have just sat your wife down and talk To Her
Letting Her Know how she've Changed since she started making letting her know u miss the old her
And wanting the old her Back
....burning down her business sign of low self esteem...bro u made a big mistake

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are as narcissistic as the foolish man...Insecurity and low self-esteem is a big issue for the average Nigeran male..

you are capable of biting the finger that fed you.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Wuraola01(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesy Haba!!

Did I lie cheesy grin
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Zither(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ayoswit:
Waoh! I'm really humbled. Thanks for your wonderful compliment. Ya I'm good. Happy new year.

You're welcome. However, this is my honest opinion, and even then I've tried to tame the flow so as to shut in the very best (opinion I have about you) that I do not come across as one trying to woo you. I want you to realize you have someone who reads your comments like a favourite book. Happy new year, Swit (hope you don't mind), and enjoy the evening.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
HenryInno1:
U Should have just sat your wife down and talk To Her
Letting Her Know how she've Changed since she started making letting her know u miss the old her
And wanting the old her Back
....burning down her business sign of low self esteem...bro u made a big mistake

That woman was no longer going to listen to any talk. May be another method would tamed her. And again, the man didn't burn down the business but only packed the goods and only set the shop on fire in disguise.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Benito8998(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
na this type fit begin control man if he loses his job.. .. The matter tire me

I love you baby. Be my wife!
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
prince3009:

See what I mean...

I tell you to turn a new leaf without any harsh words and the next thing is "Males like me who enjoy castigating women"...so a piece of advice is castigation?

Secondly, using the abroad model you made emphasis on, what about African women who go there only to take advantage of the laws and drive their husbands over the edge just to set them up with the law so they can get arrested, jailed and lose everything or at best, get alimony (monthly payment). Stop demonizing men and making women look saintly. It is wrong!

I cant remember asking for your advice so i fail to see how my life is any business of yours...Any reply you get from me is well deserved dude so quit complaining.

Yes i will make the use of the 'abroad' analogy cos most of you flood there and get into trouble with your primitive anti-female sentiments which have no bearing in a civilised clime..I am sorry but i refuse to believe your assertions that African women 'drive their husbands over the edge just to set them up blablabla'..I know enough about you lots to know its a huge lie...You are just unhappy because the Western World 99% of you cant resist is a place where your brains are re-set by force

I am not the one 'demonising' males,most of you are doing a pretty good job at that.

Adios.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DeRay98(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
melanch:
Must you burn her shop ni? What if those thieves were caught, you will join them in parade for a stupid reason. You might as well be shouting, they didn't caught me.

Oga went so extreme. What happened to dialogue and understanding.

You need google to recognize your site? You need quality seo backlinks 07085013051

Did you not read where he said that she was no longer interested resolving disputes through dialogue but quickly resorts to flaunt her wealth from the business he started for her?
some of you guys keeps preach theory sermons, wait until a bad woman show you what they can do when they have access to money.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wuraola01:

Did I lie cheesy grin
Nah you didn't.... But I have my own way of dealing with it....gringrin
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Buffalo2(m): 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
The man should have completed the "job" by generating a quarel and ask her to go and "take care" of herself as usual

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are as narcissistic as the foolish man...Insecurity and low self-esteem is a big issue for the average Nigeran male..

if naija men are filled with low self esteem then i donnt think their is any adjective left to qualify want womanhood stands for .... 90% of nigeria gurls look up to a man to even survive, hello babe av you sent it....
average naija lady donnt even believe they can rise without a man's support n you are here talking shit.
90% of women check there selves out in mirror feeling insecure about there flappy & low esteem tits ... u beta be a gud gurl n hush

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Funmisticqueen Don land....MariaLavina where art thou?? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

I cant remember asking for your advice so i fail to see how my life is any business of yours...Any reply you get from me is well deserved dude so quit complaining.

Yes i will make the use of the 'abroad' analogy cos most of you flood there and get into trouble with your primitive anti-female sentiments which have no bearing in a civilised clime..I am sorry but i refuse to believe your assertions that African women 'drive their husbands over the edge just to set them up blablabla'..I know enough about you lots to know its a huge lie...You are just unhappy because the Western World 99% of you cant resist is a place where your brains are re-set by force

I am not the one 'demonising' males,most of you are doing a pretty good job at that.

Adios.

See the toxic vituperations coming from a woman whose mother was inseminated by a man.

You are a lost cause o. What a pity!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Tamarapetty(f): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Benito8998:

I love you baby. Be my wife!
Aww, get the ring then
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by andyanders: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
pocohantas:
The man is as stupid as so many alpha males.

The wife is as cunning as so many broke women.

Do not mistake the humility of a broke woman, a broke woman who is looking for a way out or poverty can be the most servile woman you will ever meet. Don't mistake that for submissiveness.

What this man just did is, penny wise, pound foolish. He solved a problem with another problem.

He has to ensure his wife never makes money.
He also has to ensure he remains rich. If not, his case will be like men before him, men who are respected for nothing more than money, the moment there is no money or the woman has her own money...he becomes useless.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ziggylady(f): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
ericsmith:

if naija men are filled with low self esteem then i donnt think their is any adjective left to qualify want womanhood stands for .... 90% of nigeria gurls look up to a man to even survive, hello babe av you sent it....
average naija lady donnt even believe they can rise without a man's support n you are here talking shit.
90% of women check there selves out in mirror feeling insecure about there flappy & low esteem tits ... u beta be a gud gurl n hush

For some strange reason i honestly laughed as i read this..smh! cheesy
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kherlly(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Lmao
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
melanch:
Must you burn her shop ni? What if those thieves were caught, you will join them in parade for a stupid reason. You might as well be shouting, they didn't caught me.

Oga went so extreme. What happened to dialogue and understanding.

You need google to recognize your site? You need quality seo backlinks 07085013051
Sissy.
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Benito8998(m): 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Was your wife unfaithful to you? No.
Did she threaten to leave you? No.

The only problem here appears to be your low self esteem.

I suppose ur not married cos if you are married you won't be spilling this trash.

What do you even know about self esteem?

Hediot.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

For some strange reason i honestly laughed as i read this..smh! cheesy

maybe becos i was one of the failed contestant in AY show2015
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
izaray:
How did he go to far? What exactly should he have done?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos) / Father Refused To Attend My Wedding / Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.