Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive (45872 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
megareal:

Happy ufa isua nko. Abadie?. Agreed se mma ado akenam ifonno, ado ebe amo anie ata esit ibak. Uto owoden ado akemme adiwot anwan amo.

You seem very fluent with Spanish. Keep it up angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Benito8998(m): 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Aww, get the ring then

Babe, am serious. Been following ur comments on this forum and I love it.

I think ur a nice gal. How do I know you more?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Mobola33(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Am in the same shit right now, I swear if I had the opportunity, I will do the same!

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by nonjebose(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
I feel the man went too far with his plan. Revealing it to anyone, no matter how close to him, is far from wisdom, if at all the story is true. Arson and Burglary are criminal offenses. On the other hand, some women, if not most, are just irritable. Every man must devise various legal means of having some control in his home.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ayobami7(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by kazyhm(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
InSanety:
well, for one thing, I do not think that committing a crime is a sensible way to solve a problem.

If he still has the lease to the property like he claimed he did, he should have simply stopped payment of rent first. Then wait to see how she raises the money, because the woman obviously wasn't raising any money if she couldn't recover from a setback of that nature. She didn't put any capital, she didn't get any loans, so, all the money this man wants us to believe his wife was making, where did it all go?

Who had control of the money? Obviously, it wasn't her. So, if he had control, he could have manipulated it until she would beg him to return her to her life. He could have gotten someone else to come in and outbuy her, pay more for the shop so that she is kicked out, then he takes up position as a silent owner.

He just went to great extremes for no sensible reason, because he is another person who typifies the stereotype that the black man is brash and illogical in his ways. I am ashamed that I am lumped in with such a person, this is first grade neanderthal behavior. He destroyed properties to prove a point when he could have easily taken control of same properties to prove a point.

A woman had her husband paying her house rent on her property for a decade and the man was none the wiser. That is sense.

Foolish you........

See your sense ehn....very stupid of you

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ephraim18(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
marriage is so so complicated. I hate a woman been my boss, they don't no how to control fame and tame their ego when it start Rollin in.

6 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by nonjebose(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mobola33:
Am in the same shit right now, I swear if I had the opportunity, I will do the same!
I feel your pain. You need to carefully study her weakness, they all do have. Use it wisely to your advantage. I am speaking from experience

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
kazyhm:

Foolish you........

See your sense ehn....very stupid of you

grin grin
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
The man messed up mehnnn. He went to beg her to return. Chaii, I wud change the locks and carry another fine babe enter. Mehn, she go cry so tey, she no go try am again.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Benito8998(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mobola33:

Lol. My brother I know what ur passing through. Some of these women aren't loyal especially when they think they are a bit independent.

But then, use akonuche(wisdom).

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
omolewa1984jyde:
The man messed up mehnnn. He went to beg her to return. Chaii, I wud change the locks and carry another fine babe enter. Mehn, she go cry so tey, she no go try am again.

Didn't you read the story that everything was in her name? No Bleep up here mehn it was a well calculated plan.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Tamarapetty(f): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Benito8998:

Babe, am serious. Been following ur comments on this forum and I love it.
I think ur a nice gal. How do I know you more?
Awww, mail?
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by fatwhite(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sir to the best of my knowledge, you did not only clip her wings but actually plugged them off.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
fatwhite:
Sir to the best of my knowledge, you did not only clip her wings but actually plugged them off.

And finally buried them grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
if true, good riddance!

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by ddjay: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
I PREFER MY WIFE SPENDING MY MONEY THAN SHE SPENDING HER MONEY
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Benito8998(m): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Awww, mail?

Yeah. Send me ur mail here.

Or send me mail on:

emmachukwu99@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Unik3030: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Was your wife unfaithful to you? No.
Did she threaten to leave you? No.

The only problem here appears to be your low self esteem.
u no get sense, person leave house go stay hotel for 1 week. what's d meaning of dat? no b from clap Dem dey enter dance? this nairaland kids self, them just dey make this forum tire person. low self esteem after the man has already lost his home to the arrogant wife. I don't blame u, u don't know what it means to invest in d person u love. u fit no get girlfriend self, all these guys wey still dey chop mama thank you

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by imanray37(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
I don't know what with women the moment you open up the independent working wife gate for them they abuse it an igbo man I knew made way for his wife to obtain a degree and she ended up almost destroying his life,
Another One empowered his wife with business just like the above, and she ended up a senior lady frolicking with single chicks having fun time with dudes younger her age.whilst giving the source conditions on how to run the family, is it right sometimes not to empower women, is the Saudi Arabia treatment to women not to be reviewed? embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Wuraola01(f): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Nah you didn't.... But I have my own way of dealing with it....gringrin

Ohh. That's good cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Unik3030: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tedpgrass:

To your 2nd paragraph....
As in errhmm....
In this Naija..
Are you drunk on Zobo??

dont mind d frustrated dingbat, she's high on cheap drugs

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by watchindelta(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Everybody know money is number one thing in relationship. No woman will luv u without cash. Home n away

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
imanray37:
I don't know what with women the moment you open up the independent working wife gate for them they abuse it an igbo man I knew made way for his wife to obtain a degree and she ended up almost destroying his life,
Another One empowered his wife with business just like the above, and she ended up a senior lady frolicking with single chicks having fun time with dudes younger her age.whilst giving the source conditions on how to run the family, is it right sometimes not to empower women, is the Saudi Arabia treatment to women not to be reviewed? embarassed[color=#990000][/color]

I think the solution is to go for a woman that is already independent and has a relatively good character. The one that understands what it's to be a good wife. Not the one that you don't know her true character when she's a nobody. Empowering such a woman will be a 50:50 outcome

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by degamemaster(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Valerie47:
This man is a bastard, I just pray she finds out and cut his dic.k

That's your kind of woman abi? Beauty without brains.

Just small freedom given to the stupid hoe of a woman, BOOM, she turned herself to bosslady.

If I were the man, i will make her go on her knees and apologise to remain humble and obedient domesticated housewife.

Stupid women without proper reasoning ability.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Unik3030: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Most probably but i have my ways of handling him which is working perfectly for me.
i bet if u get married with this your warped mentality Na divorce go end am. u talk without thinking about d (investor) husband feeling.just imagine u empower someone n the person is trying to break u with it, what will u do? all these feminists with misplaced priorities self. feminists should b after protecting women's value not trying to look stupid by making men fools n majority of feminists u emulate are happily married n u wannabes are doing crap with your life

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by sacramento1212: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Unik3030:
i bet if u get married with this your warped mentality Na divorce go end am. u talk without thinking about d (investor) husband feeling.just imagine u empower someone n the person is trying to break u with it, what will u do? all these feminists with misplaced priorities self. feminists should b after protecting women's value not trying to look stupid by making men fools n majority of feminists u emulate are happily married n u wannabes are doing crap with your life

Last last na second wife she go be.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by degamemaster(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Was your wife unfaithful to you? No.
Did she threaten to leave you? No.

The only problem here appears to be your low self esteem.

My friend read the post again and this time around slowly and more attentively.
She threatened several times to leave him, saying after all, she can take care of herself.
As a matter of seriousness, she left their matrimonial home to go stay in a hotel for a week and the man had to go beg and apologise to the hoe to come back home.
The man could've given her allegation of going yo sleep with another in a hotel let's see how she can prove otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Ikpongiton: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
i like your style .that is how to be a real stud,but open another shop for her,but in your name ,all women are like that

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by MJmoz1: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
ctt xuni

Re: Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

That's some people for you.

A rat will quickly think itself a lion when invited for a meeting with the kings. Not knowing that the invitation is simply a sign of brotherhood.

What presumptuousness!
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.