Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58480 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

damn, plz tell me they're not gay cry cry cry cry

Why the cute ones?

lol he didnt wear it to the parade  wink

You know they are

1. I won't allow another guy touch my butt; one in red touch the facing down in the middle of the pics.

2. The one kneeling is , there's so much wrong with the pic, I know at least two in that pics are gay.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

cute ones where?  undecided

lol grin the one in all blue shots. look closer and you'll see it  wink

@manny lol, you right.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lol grin the one in all blue shots. look closer and you'll see it  wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kushe: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
@the amaka

if that is you in ur profile picture,you wouldnt have the time to be on the net and maybe you would have needed the services of a p.a.

but that girl look good and too sad she aint u sad

hope u paid getty for using their image  wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

@the amaka

if that is you in your profile picture,you wouldnt have the time to be on the net and maybe you would have needed the services of a p.a.

why do you care. . . and i wrote "SHE"
are you blind?
eff off.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

@the amaka

if that is you in your profile picture,you wouldnt have the time to be on the net and maybe you would have needed the services of a p.a.

Ain't that some s**t? How do u know she used Getty images? This is a big blow to you
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kushe: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
i was only finding her trouble ooo.

friendly fire you might say,why everybody blood just dey hot

chill out folks,life is beautiful smiley smiley smiley
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

chill out folks,life is beautiful     smiley  smiley  smiley

seems you know a lot about photography.

would you mind helping "prince" with his modeling career grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

Respect myself? Hmmm u know when last I visited? Besides, I have my own opinion to myself, have a house to myself, everything to myself and let me see the who wanna attack me just because I have a liberal view on homosexuality, I will tell that I can defend myself both private and publicly. All the DC ways did not go to waste. I'm not violent towards gay people, I just have liberal opinion even the Gov. of California Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't support gay activities nor he he doesn't support gay bashing and violence either. He believes we should let them be and this is a conservative not even a liberal.

Gov Anold is American, have you heard the views of Gov. Fashola of Lagos? Gov. Ibrahim Shekarau of Kano? Gov danjuma goje of Gombe?  Pres. jonathan of Naija? OGD of ogun? so for the sake of peace, Gayism isn't Nigerian but foreign. All those who must openly practice ir or support it must not do so on Nigerian soil because all hell will be let lose!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

chill out folks,life is beautiful     smiley  smiley  smiley

You picked the wrong time to mess with her head, lol just take it easy o  grin grin grin

bawomolo:

seems you know a lot about photography.

would you mind helping "prince" with his modeling career  grin

Why do u care? Do u get any royalties from his modelling career?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
just having a little fun people.

and creating an awareness, that queers do exist in naija
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ofcourse they do exist in Nigeria. Anyone who went to boarding school in any Nigerian secondary school would know that for sure.

ROFLMAO!

What about the Gay Churches in places like Lagos and some parts of PH?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

Gov Anold is American, have you heard the views of Gov. Fashola of Lagos? Gov. Ibrahim Shekarau of Kano? Gov danjuma goje of Gombe?  Pres. jonathan of Naija? OGD of ogun? so for the sake of peace, Gayism isn't Nigerian but foreign. All those who must openly practice ir or support it must not do so on Nigerian soil because all hell will be let lose!

Well that would mean anyone who has a liberal view, supporting view perhaps gay themselves and travelling to Nigeria should be issued a travel warning about the violence of Nigerian public regarding gay issues. I mean if that's the message, then I rather get it now so that when next I visit Nigeria, I might wanna stop by the U.S. embassy and register my presence so that when anything happens to me, they coming for you. Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kushe: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
someone needs to start a really fun thread and fast cos the cybershere is just thick,too serious.

it is summer and everywhere is soooo boring. what is happenin to 2010.

now i cannot wait for christmas cos i just dont get  
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

someone needs to start a really fun thread and fast cos the cybershere is just thick,too serious.

it is summer and everywhere is soooo boring. what is happenin to 2010.

now i cannot wait for christmas cos i just dont get  

I know right, I can feel the tension it's just to thick, maybe something fun can loosen it a bit.

Talking about summer, taught I was going to take my last trip to FL but my vacation hrs at work for some reason was f**ed up.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf,

The day I will run into u n person is the day you'll wish u never knew me. Knocck da shyt out of u.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Ofcourse they do exist in Nigeria. Anyone who went to boarding school in any Nigerian secondary school would know that for sure.

ROFLMAO!

What about the Gay Churches in places like Lagos and some parts of PH?

Nigeria has gay churches? Now that's a first.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

Well that would mean anyone who has a liberal view, supporting view perhaps gay themselves and travelling to Nigeria should be issued a travel warning about the violence of Nigerian public regarding gay issues. I mean if that's the message, then I rather get it now so that when next I visit Nigeria, I might wanna stop by the U.S. embassy and register my presence so that when anything happens to me, they coming for you. Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind.

Guy make u wise up, there is nothing d US Embassy can do about it. Better stay in your American country with ur GAY pride ppl.

Dawgpound:

what.lyf,

The day I will run into u n person is the day you'll wish u never knew me. Knocck da shyt out of u.
No pray bad prayer 4 urself o because na die be dat one! i brutal oo
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by andyanders: 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
ALL THESE GUYS PRACTICING GAY, ARE MENTALLY SICK AND NEEDS DELIVERANCE. NOTHING CUTE ABOUT THAT NONSENSE IDIOT. LET HIM GO Bleep MALE GOATS AND PIGS. STUPID IDIOT. WHY NOT GO Bleep HIS DAD
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Nigeria Gay Church: "House of Rainbow"
http://community.africanloft.com/_Nigeria-Gay-Church-House-of-Rainbow-/video/275195/4392.html

Stop deceiving yourself, d house of rainbow "pastor" don run go yankee, na yankee he go die because of if he eventually step his foot in Naija, even him bones no dey dey visible again because he will be KILLED with all pleasure.
All his Gay members don scatter, if dem born dem well make dem come out come declare!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
Well, that still does not wipe out the fact that there are gay churches in Nigeria now or does it?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beync(f): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
Satan is promoting this evill act, is so pity that so many will be trapd into dis.
they are here already, my broda hav encountered a young guy
who wanted display their stupid act, but he made away.
The Law doesnt frown at it dat why they gradualy taking their feet on Naiga here.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

That's just sick, when I see all these guys, I just can't hep but stare with pity. There's one I saw on the train in the evening coming from work, he was putting make-up with powder, etc, everyone around was laughing, I was too till I got of at Metro center. It was funny because I never seen that before.

LMAOOOO!!!
They make homosexuality seem like something practiced by brainless freaks when its not. Because of em dimwits like huneri01, whyt.lyf, etc thinking they can just challenge any gay person they see. Not all gays are punks. I cant stand them myself but I just ignore their silliness. I cant be around all that nonsense. I just live my life, take care of ppl that matter to me.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

Guy make u wise up, there is nothing d US Embassy can do about it. Better stay in your American country with your GAY pride ppl.
No pray bad prayer 4 urself o because na die be dat one! i brutal oo

Ok go and kill American person, then know if Nigerian authorities will not give u up on a platter when they extradite you even if they committed the crime in Nigeria, then you would know the power of American diplomacy. Gay or no gay, crime is crime and is motivated by violence and fury.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
whyt.lfy, huriec01, are just closet GAYS. Got the tendency but wanna surpress. Give em some town and they be fruitier than the sissies you see n da streets
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

Ok go and kill American person, then know if Nigerian authorities will not give u up on a platter when they extradite you even if they committed the crime in Nigeria, then you would know the power of American diplomacy. Gay or no gay, crime is crime and is motivated by violence and fury.

U sound so naive and ignorant, why not tell an american man to commit gay act in Kano,sokoto, or anywhere in Nigeria. not even d missile or diplomacy of the US govt will save him from the hands of the masses or sharia, You must also be a fool for thinking that Nigerian Govt will extradite a Nigerian citizen to the US or any other country. U think US is supreme authority? stop being a sell out, because they are not, Homosexuality is a crime in nigeria, in the North, it is punishable by death by sharia law. in other parts, it is punishable by JAIL term i think d minimum is 15 years in prisonment with hard labour. Unfortunately in nigeria, there is no such thing lyk parole. According to the masses, homosexuality is a crime punishable by lynching, koboko, bottle, petrol and matches, BE WARNED!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
oh shoot, if they are not that's their own headache not mine.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

U sound so naive and ignorant, why not tell an american man to commit gay act in Kano,sokoto, or anywhere in Nigeria. not even d missile or diplomacy of the US govt will save him from the hands of the masses or sharia, You must also be a fool for thinking that Nigerian Govt will extradite a Nigerian citizen to the US or any other country. U think US is supreme authority? stop being a sell out, because they are not, Homosexuality is a crime in nigeria, in the North, it is punishable by death by sharia law. in other parts, it is punishable by JAIL term i think d minimum is 15 years in prisonment with hard labour. Unfortunately in nigeria, there is no such thing lyk parole. According to the masses, homosexuality is a crime punishable by lynching, koboko, bottle, petrol and matches, BE WARNED!

this is the same north that has yan daudas and dan daudas. don't be fooled.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by oloritinu: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
thank GOD he is in the best place(London) they can take care of his Madness. he is into why GOD destroyed sodom and Gomorrah as read in the Bible. Mad guy. i feel sorry for his mother.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

U sound so naive and ignorant,  why not tell an american man to commit gay act in Kano,sokoto, or anywhere in Nigeria. not even d missile or diplomacy of the US govt will save him from the hands of the masses or sharia,  You must also be a fool for thinking that Nigerian Govt will extradite a Nigerian citizen to the US or any other country. U think US is supreme authority? stop being a sell out, because they are not,  Homosexuality is a crime in nigeria,  in the North, it is punishable by death by sharia law. in other parts, it is punishable by JAIL term i think d minimum is 15 years in prisonment with hard labour. Unfortunately in nigeria, there is no such thing lyk parole. According to the masses, homosexuality is a crime punishable by lynching, koboko, bottle, petrol and matches,  BE WARNED!

There u go, common attitude of a typical Nigerian to start insulting people. Now let me help you out on how diplomacy work. China makes it thier diplomatic law that anyone visiting thier country must and will abide by their rules, when u go to the U.S. depart of state website, you will read up on all travel laws; do's and don'ts and then U.S. will issue a travel warning, so when u arrive there and commit such an offense, then it falls on you. What we think is perfectly legal might not in China. However in this case, perhaps u were too slow to comprehend, does this law apply foreign nationals who visit the country. I'm not a fool to think so but it's happened on few occasions, please visit the crime page of the FBI and U.S. department of Justice. No one said U.S. authority is supreme, if your law does not apply to foreign nationals, then if u commit a crime, u must pay for it. If u go and kill a U.S. diplomat and think because it's your country's law, perhaps u've not heard of the term immunity. That is why I said, if it's a law, then they should issue a "TRAVEL WARNING". That is what a responsible country does. As for the North, the last time I checked U.S. dept of state website about Nigeria, the North was part of it, as well as the Niger - Delta crisis as well as host of other issues. According to U.S. law, only certain crimes extend to foreign nationals .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.