Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58370 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

I see on the DL huh? I would have said u all bold, talking smack, lol You know the gay guys I've come across especially from work are so bold that they talk their mind and not afraid of nobody, that sums it up.
Drop your number , grin grin grin

LOL On da DL coz I dont need to put my business out there. I mean if you approach and wanna know, depending what u look like or working with I'll tell you da truth. The men in my circle know me. I dont live the lifestyle of goingto parades and all that club stuff. I dont dance with men. I dance with women. I like my preferences. I can't stand feminine ass men hence u aint finna see me in areas where they are in abundance like clubs, parades, etc. I don't need to wear my BISEXUALITY on my forehead but I will crack a skull if a homophobe insults me. I have done that b4. I'm very professional though I am tatted up but still hard when there is a need.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Nigga u dumb. I mean how can u tell if some1 is gay or not? You think every gay man acts like a chick? I tell you many of these overy masc muscled up dudes you come across love men too much. BTW!!! You cant call me scorpion or zombie looking some sickle-cell kid. Go eat some pounded yam, gain atleast 20 pounds before u come talking to me. Look @ my profile pic kid. Your girl will salivate all over me including you. I'll tickle both ya asses.  grin
Stick a finger up n there make it tickle make it drip while u bounce dat backside s like dat.

A disease like yours is easy to detect, do you know what some of my friends call me? gay-slayer, i didn't get that name for free, i dealt with your likes and he's got a scar that reminds him of me anytime any day.

I don't have to look like a bag of cement bro/sissy/she/he/it before i end up beating the crap out of your head, i bet you think Manny the pack is 200pounds right? undecided

I don't need to check out an azzlicker, one tried that on me and never got his complete 32 teeth to narrate what happened aftermath.

Trust me, you wouldn't like me a bit if you say shitz to me in person. (you can always say thank you to this faceless forum). cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

A lot of unconfessed gays are on this thread. You know deep hatred covers denial. They think by hating, it would make them more str8.

Bawomolo, I've been suspicious of that apple. He's always on homosexuality thread. . . . waving his "Gay Right" baton. Phillip0906 is always waving his "Anti-Gay" baton. Now tell me, what do you think would happen if this opposites meet behind a dark alley?

Come to think of it, the one that always gay bash other people, want to crucify them are the ones on the DL, I'm sure DawgPound might testify to that. Trying to justify their butchness and straightness when it's not that serious nor important. What am I even saying, I've always maintained it, if u not concerned mind your business, straight guys always feel that the presence of gay guys, that the gay ones always wanna come on them. I know this my workplace is a diverse environment, and it's not always what it seems.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

A lot of unconfessed gays are on this thread. You know deep hatred covers denial. They think by hating, it would make them more str8.

Bawomolo, I've been suspicious of that apple. He's always on homosexuality thread. . . . waving his "Gay Right" baton. Phillip0906 is always waving his "Anti-Gay" baton. Now tell me, what do you think would happen if this opposites meet behind a dark alley?
they hide under freedom of democracy to show concern and you will never know they are actually gay. . .no nigerian man will tell you he's gay. .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOOOOl. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abeg,no kill me with laff
bawomolo:

lol wahala dey o

crucify him while IBB is chilling in a mansion
yh Ibb is chilling in a mansion. . .dats d point.he can't walk d streets free can he? undecided
manny4life:

Why should he be crucified? might not be the right act, but he should be crucified right? Abnormality is of the mind; it's psychology. Honestly I find most of them to be their normal state of mind, if that's what they choose, that's them so long they don't come on you
Yh dats what the "pro-gay" rights group teach and r inculcating in d minds of d young americans. . .My brova,just let ur psycology class end on nland b4 u mistakenly say it in a place like oshodi. . .Na sun newspaper and sahara reporters go carry ur story
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

A disease like yours is easy to detect, do you know what some of my friends call me? gay-slayer, i didn't get that name for free, i dealt with your likes and he's got a scar that reminds him of me anytime any day.
I don't have to look like a bag of cement bro/sissy/she/he/it before i end up beating the crap out of your head, i bet you think Manny the pack is 200pounds right? undecided
I don't need to check out an azzlicker, one tried that on me and never got his complete 32 teeth to narrate what happened aftermath.
Trust me, you wouldn't like me a bit if you say shitz to me in person. (you can always say thank you to this faceless forum). cool

A biitch like you just deserves to be rapedd. Thats all.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

because na computer u dey tear mouth, if dem born u well come nigeria, i mean any part of nigeria and open your mouth to vomit this nonsense that you are a gay and see what the result will be-
p.s: i am an Okrikan.

@ Sopporters of Gays, i suppose most of you are outside nigeria and has been infected by the american/european syndrome. some of you weren't born in nigeria and don't even knw nigeria culture, some of you are underratting the anger of nigerians be it Muslim, Christian and traditionalists when it comes to GAY. Please stay wherever you are and enjoy ur right to support gay and lezbianism, i pray God give you all a gay relative, preferable child(ren).

@ Majority of us who are against this Gay thing entirely Come rain or shine,home or abroad, i say we are the true offsprings of our ancestors and they (ancestors) are proud of us. dat irrespective of age, location and modern americanization of everything, we still stand our ground in saying a big NO to sodommy,  God bless us and our children and children's children
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

we would both talk about the new episodes of glee and drag race  grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

A biitch like you just deserves to rapedd. Thats all.

Heehehehehe, trust me, times 2 of you can't stand it, i did leave one with scar, the other with 29 tooth and i promise to leave you with a black eye, swollen cheek and a broke arm.

I have gay friends and they pay homage as if i am a tax collector  cool cool cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

Damn dude, you are now the NL gay slayer, For real it aint all that serious yo.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

That boy/girl/it is running his tap mouth and i need to feed him/her/it some of his poo, i don't like someone trying to force me like what he or she likes, i dislike gays and there's nothing you can do about it.

Experience taught me to serve them what they all deserve.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

Are you minding honerico? More like gay-sensor-lover tongue tongue tongue

I swear, women should be the one complaining here. But all these men just dey disappoint me today, dem dey take style jolly-jolly with DawgPound.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

Dawgpound:

because na computer u dey tear mouth, if dem born u well come nigeria, i mean any part of nigeria and open your mouth to vomit this nonsense that you are a gay and see what the result will be-
p.s: i am an Okrikan.

@ Sopporters of Gays, i suppose most of you are outside nigeria and has been infected by the american/european syndrome. some of you weren't born in nigeria and don't even knw nigeria culture,  some of you are underratting the anger of nigerians be it Muslim, Christian and traditionalists when it comes to GAY. Please stay wherever you are and enjoy your right to support gay and lezbianism, i pray God give you all a gay relative, preferable child(ren).

@ Majority of us who are against this Gay thing entirely Come rain or shine,home or abroad, i say we are the true offsprings of our ancestors and they (ancestors) are proud of us. dat irrespective of age, location and modern americanization of everything, we still stand our ground in saying a big NO to sodommy,   God bless us and our children and children's children

Its not about supporting nor against it, it's just the fact that we have to find a common ground to communicate whether straight or gay. I won't bash anyone just simply the're gay, with the new hate crimes bill, that would put me life in prison till 20years after before parole. Not to say I would, but I have to find a common ground of acceptance.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by tpiah: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

I am Ogoni not no damn Yoruba. Igbo men and women are freaking cute tho.  cheesy

not a problem! wink

carry on with yo bad self!

yorubas are too ugly abeg! not your type at all.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by honeric01(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I swear, women should be the one complaining here. But all these men just dey disappoint me today, dem dey take style jolly-jolly with DawgPound.

I don't blame you, i blame your location, one more thing, i don't blame you wearing ileke grin grin grin

I love puzzy (except those with ileke) and nothing on earth is worth it  grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by teskyg: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
What is cute about the fool call Alimi.Please don't paste such info here to make him popular.It is disgusting.Gay is alien to Nigeria.Let him remain in UK where he can continue to screw and get his dry ass screw,
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
how does violence solve the problem. you only send them into hiding
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL grin No mind them. Talking all hard. See how all of em don dey rush my nut sack. Damn I feel special. Chineke!!! I like women too so ya can hop on my nutt too. Best of both world.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
teskyg:

What is cute about the fool call Alimi.Please don't paste such info here to make him popular.It is disgusting.Gay is alien to Nigeria.Let him remain in UK where he can continue to screw and get his dry backside screw,

Another closet-freak. If you aint gay, then dont be judging his cute-o-meter.

honeric01:

I don't blame you, i blame your location, one more thing, i don't blame you wearing ileke grin grin grin

I love puzzy (except those with ileke) and nothing on earth is worth it  grin grin grin grin
LOL You no serious grin
Behave before I call DawgPound for you o

Dawgpound:

LOL grin No mind them. Talking all hard. See how all of em don dey rush my nut sack. Damn I feel special. Chineke!!! I like women too so ya can hop on my nutt too. Best of both world.
You can dream. Freak, I prolly can get the cutest men that you can dream of. cool cool
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

Violence is even strengthening the gay community, at least that's happening in the U.S, Constant gay bashing caused congress to incude it the hate crime act. Constant hatred from CA proposition 8 made a Federal judge support them, More is coming out. Violence isn't the key, like I said finding a common ground would resolve the issue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by johnkent(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2010
i'm a gay nigerian and i'm proud of it!!!!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

Violence is even strengthening the gay community, at least that's happening in the U.S, Constant gay bashing caused congress to incude it the hate crime act. Constant hatred from CA proposition 8 made a Federal judge support them, More is coming out. Violence isn't the key, like I said finding a common ground would resolve the issue
which common ground?if not 2 accept them in2 d system and legalise gay marriages? undecided
johnkent:

Yh. . ."homo in Diaspora". . .just keep ur butt fixed there,else u'll be a gonner if u dare come back 2 Nigeria. . .Even if u come,just hide urself dey do ur thing. . .sicko
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2010
What.lyf,

I dont give a damn if you are Okrikan, Bonny, Igbo or Opobo. I mean whats with the introduction? U tryna get cozy with me? If you hate me so much then why do you care to let me know we are both from the same area? Oh oh!! Confused asssss mofoz full ground here.

grin

Fact is that I will crack any skull of a person who comes @ me wrong. I dont live in Naija but when I go I'm strapped to da T. I dont go around acting all silly and flambouyant like sissy assss bois. Too mature for that. I'm a business man. Educated. Thank God I was blessed with intelligence to get full scholarships to finish school. I'm confident but not loud. I don't disrespect ppl but when I get insulted I dont hesitate to show another side of me. I do challenge ignorance and POINT BLANK u guys are very ignorant.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by tpiah: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

why were you hiding it before?

you claimed your brother was the one who was gay.

i knew you had to be gay, from that other thread in culture or somewhere.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by johnkent(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

which common ground?if not 2 accept them in2 d system and legalise gay marriages? undecidedYh. . ."homo in Diaspora". . .just keep your butt fixed there,else u'll be a gonner if u dare come back 2 Nigeria. . .Even if u come,just hide urself dey do your thing. . .sicko

fyi: I've never had rectal sex before and i don't see whats wrong about it.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2010
tpiah:

why were you hiding it before?

you claimed your brother was the one who was gay.

i knew you had to be gay, from that other thread in culture or somewhere.

i believe that was another poster. trying to remember the name again.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by johnkent(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

And do u have a problem with that??
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

Its not about supporting nor against it, it's just the fact that we have to find a common ground to communicate whether straight or gay. I won't bash anyone just simply the're gay, with the new hate crimes bill, that would put me life in prison till 20years after before parole. Not to say I would, but I have to find a common ground of acceptance.

There can be no common ground, there is no common ground between light and darkness, one must stand, the other must bow! As it is a crime in the US to bash a gay, so it is also a crime and a TABOO in Nigeria to be a GAY! it is simple, if anyone wants to be gay, he/she can simply relocate to somewhere that favors him, otherwise?? he/she must be ready to face the music

bawomolo:

Do not underestimate the power of koboko, bottle, petrol and matches
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
johnkent:

hahahaha and i said it. living in san Francisco and all, gay capital of the US
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

Dont think so:
johnkent:

And do u have a problem with that??
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

which common ground?if not 2 accept them in2 d system and legalise gay marriages? undecidedYh. . ."homo in Diaspora". . .just keep your butt fixed there,else u'll be a gonner if u dare come back 2 Nigeria. . .Even if u come,just hide urself dey do your thing. . .sicko

You can accept the person not the behavior; although u don't have to support gay marriage. Even my gay co-workers agree on this that the institution of marriage is between a man and woman.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hahahaha and i said it. living in san Francisco and all, gay capital of the US

Isn't it California that started it all? You're right gay capital of the U.S.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.