Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58368 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by tpiah: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

i believe that was another poster. trying to remember the name again.

no, it was him.

i just rechecked that thread.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
tpiah:

no, it was him.

i just rechecked that thread.

seems so, that's strange. why not come out in the first place.
manny4life:

Isn't it California that started it all? You're right gay capital of the U.S.

his favorite song is Y.M.C.A cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

seems so, that's strange.  why not come out in the first place.

he grew the ballz once dawgpound started running his mouth. LOLOL
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

You can accept the person not the behavior; although u don't have to support gay marriage. Even my gay co-workers agree on this that the institution of marriage is between a man and woman.
Thats what d americans were doing until it finally snowballed and engulfed their culture. . .A fire brigade approach is d best 2 keep it at minimal. . .I personally,have met a homo,but I promised 2 send him 2 d great beyond,if he ever came near me,guess what?bloke is now in holland.He must have run away in fear.dats what is needed here in our society. . .If I get any homo,around me,I'll go 4 d kill. . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

There can be no common ground,  there is no common ground between light and darkness, one must stand, the other must bow! As it is a crime in the US to bash a gay, so it is also a crime and a TABOO in Nigeria to be a GAY! it is simple, if anyone wants to be gay, he/she can simply relocate to somewhere that favors him,  otherwise?? he/she must be ready to face the music

Do not underestimate the power of koboko, bottle, petrol and matches

You see that now is just barbaric? When would we Nigerians change?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kushe: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2010
@honerico

dawgpound aint gay,he is obviously using u to catch tripps and generally entertain us.i know a bit of psychology and contrary to widely held opinion,homosexuals are not necessarily violent i.e your soap drops,they have an instant hard on and devour ur behind type thing but they have a different orientation sexually.a naked woman turns u on,a heavy chested model is his ultimate fantasy.

paedophiles and rapists are psycho/sociopaths and those are the people you should have a low threshold of tolerance for.i use to think being gay was contagious when i was younger and so i avoided gay guys and even lesbian friends,but several years later ,my orientation no get comma,i can never like men so why deprive myself the friendship of some wonderful people just cos they are gay.

i know a few gay people and maybe its part of being gay but they are terribly nice and kind hearted to a fault.i wont choose my friends based on color or background and so if i hav an extremely intelligent gay colleague,make i ex am? come on naija

i hate dimeji bankole your speaker back home than my gay friends for killing the morale of an entire generation.those wey no gay,what good examples have they set ? fetish lunatics that will hold on to power at any cost and we are here bashing gay people.a country full of hypocrites that's what u are nigeria.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

seems so, that's strange.  why not come out in the first place.
his favorite song is Y.M.C.A  cheesy

told you we had many unconfessed gays on this thread. Not a bad thing, just be proud of yourselves. Ppl will always talk, even if you're str8 undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

What.lyf,

I dont give a damn if you are Okrikan, Bonny, Igbo or Opobo. I mean whats with the introduction? U tryna get cozy with me? If you hate me so much then why do you care to let me know we are both from the same area? Oh oh!! Confused asssss mofoz full ground here.

grin

Fact is that I will crack any skull of a person who comes @ me wrong. I dont live in Naija but when I go I'm strapped to da T. I dont go around acting all silly and flambouyant like sissy assss bois. Too mature for that. I'm a business man. Educated. Thank God I was blessed with intelligence to get full scholarships to finish school. I'm confident but not loud. I don't disrespect ppl but when I get insulted I dont hesitate to show another side of me. I do challenge ignorance and POINT BLANK u guys are very ignorant.

Just remain in the US, when you come back home respect yourself and if dem born u well, open ur dirty mouth to say u be gay publicly, na DIE be dat, educated ass my foot

As for you Johnkent, you better be proud of being a Gay in the US because Nigeria will be different story entirely,  nonsense
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

@honerico

dawgpound aint gay,he is obviously using u to catch tripps and generally entertain us.i know a bit of psychology and contrary to widely held opinion,homosexuals are not necessarily violent i.e your soap drops,they have an instant hard on and devour your behind type thing but they have a different orientation sexually.a unclothed woman turns u on,a heavy chested model is his ultimate fantasy.

paedophiles and rapists are psycho/sociopaths and those are the people you should have a low threshold of tolerance for.i use to think being gay was contagious when i was younger and so i avoided gay guys and even lesbian friends,but several years later ,my orientation no get comma,i can never like men so why deprive myself the friendship of some wonderful people just cos they are gay.

i know a few gay people and maybe its part of being gay but they are terribly nice and kind hearted to a fault.i wont choose my friends based on color or background and so if i hav an extremely intelligent gay colleague,make i ex am? come on naija

i hate dimeji bankole your speaker back home than my gay friends for killing the morale of an entire generation.those wey no gay,what good examples have they set ? fetish lunatics that will hold on to power at any cost and we are here bashing gay people.a country full of hypocrites that's what u are nigeria.
sharpdia. . .Y don't u begin d awareness campaign?-straight ticket 2 hell. . . angry angry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

@honerico

dawgpound aint gay,he is obviously using u to catch tripps and generally entertain us.i know a bit of psychology and contrary to widely held opinion,homosexuals are not necessarily violent i.e your soap drops,they have an instant hard on and devour your behind type thing but they have a different orientation sexually.a unclothed woman turns u on,a heavy chested model is his ultimate fantasy.

I won't say violent, whay DawgPound is doing is defending himself and yes there are many gay people who are very good in defending themselves very well. When u go to the gym, u think all those gym builder all of them are straight, approach one of them and they define for you the true meaning of defense.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

told you we had many unconfessed gays on this thread. Not a bad thing, just be proud of yourselves. Ppl will always talk, even if you're str8 undecided

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjRD5u0MOVU&hl=en_US&fs=1"[/flash]

dawgpound's workout song.

it's no secret there are many closet homos in nigeria.
this is a guy i went to secondary school with in naija

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000050516005&ref=search#!/profile.php?id=100000050516005

he was always feminine from the beginning. it's no shocker he is now a diva as an adult
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by alamsdee: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
hi bawolomo

pls forgive me 4 cursing u earlier. as a christian i shouldnt have done that. may God forgive me. but we should not encourage homosexuality in our society. it is really disgusting
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
@bawomolo
Is he in Nigeria? just dey expose 'em dey go. . .soon they'll all be wiped out like pumpkins. . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
ROFLMAAAAAAOOOOOO @ Bawolomo

What a 4king mess? You see this is why I dont 4k with these queens. They give us a bad name. The ones like us who stay true to our masculanity dont need this BS.

wth
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

@bawomolo
Is he in Nigeria?

yes walking the streets of naija unharmed

he just finished uni i believe. does part time modeling.  
prince was always a queen  cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
Bleep no, effeminate, nah he doing to much. Well they have a lot of them at Dupont circle here.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by aliali: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
Death to gays and perverts. They don't deserve to live.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

I won't say violent, whay DawgPound is doing is defending himself and yes there are many gay people who are very good in defending themselves very well. When u go to the gym, u think all those gym builder all of them are straight, approach one of them and they define for you the true meaning of defense.

Let em know man. The guys at the gym pumping iron aint all that straight. 4k with em and u'll see.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

yes walking the streets of naija unharmed

he just finished uni i believe. does part time modeling.  
prince was always a queen  cheesy

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. you sure he didnt teach you some stuff?

Dawgpound:

What a 4king mess? You see this is why I dont 4k with these queens. They give us a bad name. The ones like us who stay true to our masculanity dont need this BS.

wth
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap, bet you've done worst. No no, dnt be trying to hide those high heels in your closet now
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
aliali:

Death to gays and perverts. They don't deserve to live.

May you get hit a moving train.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
Must Africans copy everything from foreign lands? I hope Africans are never desensitized to this disgusting shi.t.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

wth

That's just sick, when I see all these guys, I just can't hep but stare with pity. There's one I saw on the train in the evening coming from work, he was putting make-up with powder, etc, everyone around was laughing, I was too till I got of at Metro center. It was funny because I never seen that before.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

bleep no, effeminate, nah he doing to much. Well they have a lot of them at Dupont circle here.

funny thing is prince has male "friends". modeling shoot  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs640.snc3/32092_133651989979817_100000050516005_366506_1878782_n.jpg

Ileke-IdI:

oh hell naw, prince is cool people's though, that's for dawgpound and not me. lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap, bet you've done worst. No no, dnt be trying to hide those high heels in your closet now

May thunder blast the fingers you used to type that crap. I don't do stuff like that. nah!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

You see that now is just barbaric? When would we Nigerians change?

it is babarism for sodommy, even God use fire and brimestone to make soddom and gomorah a history, when it relates to sodommy, it is fire for fire, that is why all the lesser human demons called gays should kindly relocate to somewhere with a friendlier enviroment.

As for u, u better respect urself whenever u are in Nigeria otherwise U will get what you never bargained for. just like the wife of Lot.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

That was funny, let me know did u go with him to gay pride? How u know of the heels, lol?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2010

damn, plz tell me they're not gay cry cry cry cry

Why the cute ones?

manny4life:

That was funny, let me know did u go with him to gay pride? How u know of the heels, lol?
lol he didnt wear it to the parade wink
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

funny thing is prince has male "friends". modeling shoot  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs640.snc3/32092_133651989979817_100000050516005_366506_1878782_n.jpg

oh hell naw, prince is cool people's though, that's for dawgpound and not me. lipsrsealed

Bawolomo, dude go suck a BIG ONE. eewwww!!!! Nasty shyt. I almost slapped one of em the other day @ da beach. I had my speedos having fun with girl and my boiz and here he comes snapping fingers like a fool all flambouyant tryna holla @ dudes. Too bold. Be you but quit making an asss of yourself. I hate the stereotype they create about gay men.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

it is babarism for sodommy, even God use fire and brimestone to make soddom and gomorah a history, when it relates to sodommy, it is fire for fire,  that is why all the lesser human demons called gays should kindly relocate to somewhere with a friendlier enviroment.

As for u, u better respect urself whenever u are in Nigeria otherwise U will get what you never bargained for. just like the wife of Lot.

Respect myself? Hmmm u know when last I visited? Besides, I have my own opinion to myself, have a house to myself, everything to myself and let me see the idiot who wanna attack me just because I have a liberal view on homosexuality, I will tell that idiot I can defend myself both private and publicly. All the DC ways did not go to waste. I'm not violent towards gay people, I just have liberal opinion even the Gov. of California Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't support gay activities nor he he doesn't support gay bashing and violence either. He believes we should let them be and this is a conservative not even a liberal.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why the cute ones?

cute ones where? undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

@honerico

I'm not the nicest guy out there. I am nice to you when you deserve it and can be very harsh and yes violent when need be. Fact is that not all gay/bisexual men is interested in being too nice just so ppl can accept them. You aint gotta like me but u must respect my existence and move on. Nigerians are stupid stupid tho. I'm ashamed even the ones who preach Biafra and freedom are here priasing the crucifiction of fellow humans.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Bawolomo, dude go suck a BIG ONE. eewwww!!!! Nasty shyt. I almost slapped one of em the other day @ da beach. I had my speedos having fun with girl and my boiz and here he comes snapping fingers like a fool all flambouyant tryna holla @ dudes. Too bold. Be you but quit making an asss of yourself. I hate the stereotype they create about gay men.

prince was always a sissy but he took it to a whole new level

funny thing is this dude has some pretty female friends. kai

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs502.ash1/29692_125157347495948_100000050516005_321961_3389843_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs217.snc1/8419_104023569609326_100000050516005_105845_7238230_n.jpg

deny it if you like, people like this exist in naija.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.