Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58479 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
Talking about being a sell out, doesn't really matter what u call me, but if u motivated to murder and then think it's justified under the law, think again because the last time I checked, that's plain crime. Murder doesn't have any statutes of limitation, and if u commit one, even if it's after 10, 20 or 30 years later, u have to stand trial for your actions. Again, I would reiterate my position on this issue; I am not one and do not wish to be one and don't condone the behavior, however, I don't support murder and my stand is let them be if they chose their lifestyle that way, it's their headache. Like I previously said, my workforce is a diverse environment, I have gay co-workers and it's not the stereotypical nature people always claim them to be with the exception of the eff(go figure) ones, while we do not agree on certain issue including gay marriage, which I have opposed and most agree, but I have to let them be. I WILL NOT COMMIT VIOLENCE in the name of trying to be a gay slayer.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

There u go, common attitude of a typical Nigerian to start insulting people. Now let me help you out on how diplomacy work. China makes it thier diplomatic law that anyone visiting thier country must and will abide by their rules, when u go to the U.S. depart of state website, you will read up on all travel laws; do's and don'ts and then U.S. will issue a travel warning, so when u arrive there and commit such an offense, then it falls on you. What we think is perfectly legal might not in China. However in this case, perhaps u were too slow to comprehend, does this law apply foreign nationals who visit the country. I'm not a fool to think so but it's happened on few occasions, please visit the crime page of the FBI and U.S. department of Justice. No one said U.S. authority is supreme, if your law does not apply to foreign nationals, then if u commit a crime, u must pay for it. If u go and kill a U.S. diplomat and think because it's your country's law, perhaps u've not heard of the term immunity. That is why I said, if it's a law, then they should issue a "TRAVEL WARNING". That is what a responsible country does. As for the North, the last time I checked U.S. dept of state website about Nigeria, the North was part of it, as well as the Niger - Delta crisis as well as host of other issues. According to U.S. law, only certain crimes extend to foreign nationals .

Here you go again, U keep confusing urself. Now you talk of diplomat with immunity, Are all US citizen diplomats? does all have immunity? Even if Ambassador commit gay act OUTSIDE the US embasy/Consulate or diplomatic quarters, if he is unlucky, he will b beaten black and blue by d masses and may likely face legal action or extradition to the US  for breaking our law, I just dislike some of these ppl who think that Americans are small "god", what an idiot thinking
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

Here you go again, U keep confusing urself. Now you talk of diplomat with immunity, Are all US citizen diplomats? does all have immunity? Even if Ambassador commit gay act OUTSIDE the US embasy/Consulate or diplomatic quarters, if he is unlucky, he will b beaten black and blue by d masses and may likely face legal action or extradition to the US  for breaking our law, I just dislike some of these ppl who think that Americans are small "god", what an thinking

shocked shocked
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by marcus1234: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf:

Here you go again, U keep confusing urself. Now you talk of diplomat with immunity,  Are all US citizen diplomats? does all have immunity? Even if Ambassador commit gay act OUTSIDE the US embasy/Consulate or diplomatic quarters, if he is unlucky, he will b beaten black and blue by d masses and may likely face legal action or extradition to the US  for breaking our law,  I just dislike some of these ppl who think that Americans are small "god",  what an  thinking

Whatever dude, I was only making an example of a diplomat. I'm not arguing with u again, when u go to the rich places in Lagos, and Abuja and then think for a sec you can out you gay-slayer behavior, you would have something waiting for you. Well if u say u will beat up a U.S. diplomat for breaking your law, please I beg of you read up on Vienna convention of Diplomatic Relations and that of Laws of Treaties, which Nigeria by no difference is part of it. I would not stay here and argue blindly if a state or country law applies to foreign nationals. No one has said American are small "god" but I can tell you that if you commit a crime against the U.S. laws, u will stand trial period. Even the U.S. has soar relationship with Russia and China, but when the need be, their govts have sent their citizens and the other way around although on few rare cases which I can give you the most recent one I'm sure NL'son here in the U.S. heard about.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
what.lyf,

What a complete slowpoke you are?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by SEFAGO(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life is correct- be careful how you exhibit your homophobic activities and to whom lol
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
So the homos on this thread aren't done just yet? undecided undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
dawgpound is not bkbabe. Bkbabe is in New York while Dawgpound is in Houston TX
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

So the homos on this thread aren't done just yet? undecided undecided

I don't know perhaps you can begin to enlighten us on how to stop them.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2010
dayokanu:

dawgpound is not bkbabe. Bkbabe is in New York while Dawgpound is in Houston TX

Hmm wow, how did you figure it all by yourself?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

Hmm wow, how did you figure it all by yourself?

Just a guess Lemme guess your, you are in Virginia
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
dayokanu:

Just a guess Lemme guess your, you are in Virginia

Why Virginia? Do u have an IP address locator? Are you a moderator on NL? How did u guess somewhat correct?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by babaowambe: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
anyone among you without sin or skeletons in your closet cast the first stone.
homosexuality is a sin as well as adultery, fornication,lust, slander, murder and many more
do not condem him lest you be condemed,just pray for him and let god work on him and let him see the error of his way
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

You definitely need to stop calling people "closet gays" because a lot of Nigerians, do not accept homosexuality. It is not in our culture to accept it, so shut up woman.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Ileke-Idi,

You definitely need to stop calling people "closet gays" because a lot of Nigerians, do not accept homosexuality. It is not in our culture to accept it, so shut up woman.
EzeUche, are you still here?

Did you come back for DawgPound? Oh he'll pound you alright tongue
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
Buju Banton - Boom Bye Bye

(Its like) Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy head
Rude bwoy no promote no nasty man
Dem haffi dead
Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy head
Dem haffi dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUZlzd37sI
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2010
(Two man) Hitch up on an rub up on
An lay down inna bed
Hug up on another
Anna feel up leg
Send fi di matic an
Di Uzi instead
Shoot dem no come if we shot dem--
Don't want Jackie
Give dem Paul instead
Dem don't want di sweetness
Between di leg
Gal bend down backway
An accept di peg
An if it really hot
You know she still naw gon fled
A some man
Still don't want di
Panty raid
Pure batty business dem love

Boom Bye Bye!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
Stop littering the thread, loser.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

EzeUche, are you still here?

Did you come back for DawgPound? Oh he'll pound you alright  tongue

Shut up woman! Take your gay agenda somewhere else. That is what ppl who is pro-gay say to those who are against it. That they must be gay. Just shut up and stop spreading your filth.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
(Me say) Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy head
Rude bwoy no promote the nasty man
Dem haffi dead
Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy head
Dem haffi dead

(Woman is di) Greatest thing
God ever put pon di land
Buju lovin dem from head
Down to foot bottom
But some man a turn around
Where dem get that from
Peter is not for Janet
Peter is for John
Suzette is not for Paul
Suzette is for Ann
Where the bobocloth
Dem get dat from
Here come the DJ
Name Buju Banton
(Come fi) ((Straighten yuh talk?))

Buju Banton - Boom Bye Bye
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Shut up woman! Take your gay agenda somewhere else. That is what ppl who is pro-gay say to those who are against it. That they must be gay. Just shut up and stop spreading your filth.

Go and wash your filthy mouth. Getting angry and pounding on your chest wont bring out DawgPound. . . . advised!

One would think I'm Bisi by this post.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
If u are gay thats ur choice but dont think that people who dont approve have to be forced to except it. . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

If u are gay thats your choice but dont think that people who dont approve have to be forced to except it. . .

Did I tell you I was gay or do you just find it absolutely blissful to be ignorant?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by THEAMAKA(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

If u are gay thats your choice but dont think that people who dont approve have to be forced to except it. . .
thanks.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Did I tell you I was gay or do you just find it absolutely blissful to be ignorant?

Didn't I tell you to shut up! Can't you comprehend that or do I have to break it down for you? I know how Florida universities aren't worth a dime. Is the Floridian sun frying your brain?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
EzeUche22:

Didn't I tell you to shut up! Can't you comprehend that or do I have to break it down for you? I know how Florida universities aren't worth a dime. Is the Floridian sun frying your brain?
Yea, you said shut up, but then you must have been shouting at a mirror. You seems to think NL is your palour. . . . lol say shut up again and again and again. And maybe later at one point, you'll realize that you're only telling yourself to shut up.

Adirin. Closet freak.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
Hey. . .pls stop d fight,ileke and eze. . .we r supposed 2 face these homos and not turn against each other. . .
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

Hey. . .pls stop d fight,ileke and eze. . .we r supposed 2 face these homos and not turn against each other. . .
Yea, am done exchanging words with a slowpoke "warrior". I'll send DawgPound to finish his azz for me, something they'll both enjoy. Warrior go meet warrior grin grin

Back to topic
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Beaf: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.