Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story (58366 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
Genesis 1: 108
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

u dey find Bible verse?

What u want me to say? I've been reading bible but never came across this verse. Although I don't condone such behaviors but hey let them be
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kushe: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
gay bashing in no way kills the tendency to become gay. a lot of people who go out of their way to crucify gays might have an inate gay tendency themselves. God hates homosexuality and not the homosexual so why should mere mortals like us judge human frailty.

i do not accept homosexuality as a person but that is as far as it goes cos i can only speak for myself.let us all mind our business and leave God to judge and indeed if there is truly a God,then there must be a heaven and a hell,and if there is truly a hell,the liar,figure falsifier,serial cheater,drunkards etc will be best buddies with the homosexuals they hate so much in the great beyond.

and why do we cut lesbians some slack and pounce on the guys?since when did the term homosexuality exclude lesbians ?

the arabs and our brothers up north are very fanatical but ask a seasoned analyst about the prevalence of homosexuality in those cultures and u go fear fear.grow up nigeria,homosexuality has always been around,our response to it is the only thing that has changed.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Genesis 1: 108

That bible verse doesn't exist, Just checked
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by philip0906(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2010
manny4life:

That bible verse doesn't exist, Just checked
u sef dey anwer ileke,wey dey use Bible do "pun" cheesy cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
honeric01:

See scorpion, see zombie dey talk of someone being cute? ehehehehe i laugh in power and exponential, i wish i was the governor of Lagos state, people like you won't be allowed into the state talkless of preying on all the men at the airport  grin

Physical demons walking all over the streets of the world.

Nigga u dumb. I mean how can u tell if some1 is gay or not? You think every gay man acts like a chick? I tell you many of these overy masc muscled up dudes you come across love men too much. BTW!!! You cant call me scorpion or zombie looking some sickle-cell kid. Go eat some pounded yam, gain atleast 20 pounds before u come talking to me. Look @ my profile pic kid. Your girl will salivate all over me including you. I'll tickle both ya asses.  grin
Stick a finger up n there make it tickle make it drip while u bounce dat ass s like dat.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

gay bashing in no way kills the tendency to become gay. a lot of people who go out of their way to crucify gays might have an inate gay tendency themselves. God hates homosexuality and not the homosexual so why should mere mortals like us judge human frailty.

i do not accept homosexuality as a person but that is as far as it goes cos i can only speak for myself.let us all mind our business and leave God to judge and indeed if there is truly a God,then there must be a heaven and a hell,and if there is truly a hell,the liar,figure falsifier,serial cheater,drunkards etc will be best buddies with the homosexuals they hate so much in the great beyond.

and why do we cut lesbians some slack and pounce on the guys?since when did the term homosexuality exclude lesbians ?

the arabs and our brothers up north are very fanatical but ask a seasoned analyst about the prevalence of homosexuality in those cultures and u go fear fear.grow up nigeria,homosexuality has always been around,our response to it is the only thing that has changed.

It's something we all have to live with. This year congress passed the war bill along with hate crimes bill so gay bashing is not only a crime but a hate crime and would be treated with severe penalties including up to death. Last week Federal Judge Vaugh Walker delivered his ruling that sided with the gay proponent that struck down California law, likely to end up at the SCOTUS, These are signs that sooner or later we have to deal with it.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Nigga u dumb. I mean how can u tell if some1 is gay or not? You think every gay man acts like a chick? I tell you many of these overy masc muscled up dudes you come across love men too much. BTW!!! You cant call me scorpion or zombie looking some sickle-cell kid. Go eat some pounded yam, gain atleast 20 pounds before u come talking to me. Look @ my profile pic kid. Your girl will salivate all over me including you. I'll tickle both ya asses.  grin
Stick a finger up n there make it tickle make it drip while u bounce dat backside s like dat.

dude sounds soomuch like bk/babe90 undecided or sjeezy8
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

u sef dey anwer ileke,wey dey use Bible do "pun" cheesy cheesy

yo I have no clue what u just said, everyone knows there aint Genesis 1:108; I just said that ok, so relax.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
kushe:

Are you gay or do you intend to be one in the nearest future ? The issue is that nigerians don't want it and that has nothing to do with growing up.na by force ? Argh sho
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
Illeke,
Chick shut dat shyt up and never address da KING like that. I can get all vulgar like I want. You aint telling these knuckle heads to shut up when they say stuff like eating poo poo which I find nasty and repulsive but you want me to be all discreet? Naw I'll get real with y'all.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by blacksta(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
Yawn again  grin

hope it does not reach 100 pages - that would be a nightmare
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
philip0906:

Gbam!!! d problems we have in d society is already much and we r still trying 2 get around all these societal vices and some retards come up with homo talk. . .If I get any homo around,me I won't even give him d chance 2 say his/her last prayers. . .Respect human right my foot. . .d same human rights dat give d green light on abortion. . . angry angry

Haba! why won't these human right ppl leave us alone, must naija be like the west in evrything? for the interest of peace whoever needs d freedom to ba gay should quietly relocate to Europe/US/Australia to enjoy his/her "liberty". And stay there forever because in Nigeria, we know d best way to get rid of you- just lyk in the days of our ancestors, so it will remain- FIRE 4 FIRE
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Illeke,
Chick shut dat shyt up and never address da KING like that. I can get all vulgar like I want. You aint telling these knuckle heads to shut up when they say stuff like eating poo poo which I find nasty and repulsive but you want me to be all discreet? Naw I'll get real with y'all.

Now you sounding like EzeUche.

EzeUche22:

Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."1

Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

So what does the bible say about being vulgar, abusive and insulting your neighbor? [tribalism].

Treat your neighbor as you want to be treated.

Sin na sin, you're both commiting a sin. period.

James 4:11-12    Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Romans 14:10-12   Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.

Colossians 3:5-10   Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. On account of these the wrath of God is coming. In these you too once walked, when you were living in them. But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices ,

[size=15pt]
James 1:26   If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Romans 3:23     For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
[/size]

So stop quoting the bible on this thread , unless you're pure in heart.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Pappij: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
Arrrrggggghhhhh

Signs of the end times,  cry cry cry
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dude I'm not one and I don't intend on being one ok; however, I'm just saying as much as I condone such behaviors, the people are just fine. I'm just replying to the post there and U.S. came a long way to refusing gay and with the events going on it's likely that most of us have to deal with it. My point is sooner or later, Nigerian people here talking and disputing it will sooner or later have to deal with it.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2010
Illeke,
I am none of those characters you are talking about. In fact I took time to search for them and please I couldn't be any of em. They seem a bit too silly and childish with their endless rants about Igbos. They seem Yoruba from what I get. I am Ogoni not no damn Yoruba. Igbo men and women are freaking cute tho.  cheesy
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Illeke,
I am none of those characters you are talking about. In fact I took time to search for them and please I couldn't be any of em. They seem a bit too silly and childish with their endless rants about Igbos. They seem Yoruba from what I get. I am Ogoni not no damn Yoruba. Igbo men and women are freaking cute tho.  cheesy

how did you find nairaland?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

Nairaland is easy to find, question should be how did Nairaland find him?
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2010
@ Ille
Ileke-IdI:

Now you sounding like EzeUche.

So what does the bible say about being vulgar, abusive and insulting your neighbor? [tribalism].

Treat your neighbor as you want to be treated.

Sin na sin, you're both commiting a sin. period.
LOL gurl u are a trip. I'm not EzeUche. He must be very cute coz dats all you keep talking about. You got a crush on him. Aro men are great lover lol dats what my best friend from thta side says.

EzeUCHE, U are a complete hypocrite. Quit quoting the Bible you shyt head. I hate it when freaks like you only remember the Bible when time comes to show off your homophobia. Are u n da closet? Anyways I'm DL. Dont nonobody know me except my bestfriend n da few n my circle. We keep our stuff on da low.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
bawomolo:

Looking for you HANDSOME. wink grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Looking for you HANDSOME. wink grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Basildon1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
LOL, i cant understand d beef against gays. My previous boss was gay and he was very alright,if tomorrow your boss should declare he is gay, will you leave your job? As long I am not affected, I dont give a s**.

Ignorance is evil.
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by vanitty: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
I honestly don't understand this deep hatred for gays undecided
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Dawgpound: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
Basildon1:

LOL, i cant understand d beef against gays. My previous boss was gay and he was very alright,if tomorrow your boss should declare he is gay, will you leave your job? As long I am not affected, I dont give a s**.

Ignorance is evil.
vanitty:

Thanx ppl. 4real. People getting mad about others. DAMN
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by kaybently: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
mr bisi alimi is a disease and disgrace to the african community,  he should be crucified , what rubbish its very very abnormal for a man to fall in love with a man
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

@ IlleLOL gurl u are a trip. I'm not EzeUche. He must be very cute coz dats all you keep talking about. You got a crush on him. Aro men are great lover lol dats what my best friend from thta side says.

EzeUCHE, U are a complete hypocrite. Quit quoting the Bible you shyt head. I hate it when freaks like you only remember the Bible when time comes to show off your homophobia. Are u n da closet? Anyways I'm DL. Dont nonobody know me except my bestfriend n da few n my circle. We keep our stuff on da low.

I see on the DL huh? I would have said u all bold, talking smack, lol You know the gay guys I've come across especially from work are so bold that they talk their mind and not afraid of nobody, that sums it up.

Dawgpound:

Looking for you HANDSOME.  wink grin

Drop your number , grin grin grin
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by manny4life(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
kay bently:

mr bisi alimi is a disease and disgrace to the african community,  he should be crucified , what rubbish its very very abnormal for a man to fall in love with a man

Why should he be crucified? might not be the right act, but he should be crucified right? Abnormality is of the mind; it's psychology. Honestly I find most of them to be their normal state of mind, if that's what they choose, that's them so long they don't come on you
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by bawomolo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2010
Dawgpound:

Looking for you HANDSOME.  wink grin

lol wahala dey o

kay bently:

crucify him while IBB is chilling in a mansion
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by EzeUche22(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
nastiness!
Re: Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2010
vanitty:

A lot of unconfessed gays are on this thread. You know deep hatred covers denial. They think by hating, it would make them more str8.

Bawomolo, I've been suspicious of that apple. He's always on homosexuality thread. . . . waving his "Gay Right" baton. Phillip0906 is always waving his "Anti-Gay" baton. Now tell me, what do you think would happen if this opposites meet behind a dark alley?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) / Senator Annie Okonkwo Is Dead / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.