Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) (48622 Views)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Marriage Introduction In Yoruba Land - What Is Expected Of The Groom To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
hmmmmmm
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by hisgrace090: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
omooba969:

You have to see the need to be more rational and present people with adequate information - NOT distorted information or something that suits your inclination.

Correct information will serve for the purpose of education. smiley

No hard feelings.

All I say distorted?

Bye!
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is small. Everything here is not even up to 400k.
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by darlosas: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
wonders shall never end
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Newmans: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
IMO State emains the best place a guy can get married cheap and easier, if you get to a place where you are not wanted pls leave them and go else where,if they don't want u they don't want you, you can't force yourself on them move on.
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by ushafe(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Her parents no get clothes before?
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by SirMichael1: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Bride price cost 50naira only where I'm from.

Should I say your comment got to me? or will it be proficient to say this comment was/is perfect?

I tried to understand why you're so not complex and yet your comments are apt for every thread. You're like that servant to a princess who keeps giving advice to the not-so-intelligent princess and yet, for some reason, you are not held in esteem. An adviser but not a friend.

There's this stereotype that goes thus; Most beautiful ladies are not intelligent and most 'not-so-stunning' ladies are intelligent. I would say you strike me like the first instant but then, you're the intelligent advisor.

Your attribute contravenes that stereotype and for that, you're rare. Therefore, I would never miss this golden opportunity for anything...

Please my love, can I bargain the #50? smiley
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
sacramento1212:

Where do you come from? Apart from the bride price, items to be bought won't be achieved with less than #500K
That's not in dispute. I only mentioned d cost of bride price smiley
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rubbiish:

hmmm....are u not from igbo?

Nigerian
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nigerian
Lol...
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Rozaytee: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Calypsol:

LOL, you seem really surprised, aren't you igbo? You look pretty and light skinned like them though
ofcus am IGBO... Am not surprised am just saying I have seen. More
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Calypsol: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rozaytee:
ofcus am IGBO... Am not surprised am just saying I have seen. More

as I Wan take marry you now rozy, my power nor fit carry this huge list, can we slash it down cry

2 Likes

Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Biingoo:
Mechonu!
Being an alpha doesn't mean u gotta be a bully or an arsehole. U don't buy data for me so please spare me.

3 Likes

Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
SirMichael1:

Should I say your comment got to me? or will it be proficient to say this comment was/is perfect?

I tried to understand why you're so not complex and yet your comments are apt for every thread. You're like that servant to a princess who keeps giving advice to the not-so-intelligent princess and yet, for some reason, you are not held in esteem. An adviser but not a friend.

There's this stereotype that goes thus; Most beautiful ladies are not intelligent and most 'not-so-stunning' ladies are intelligent. I would say you strike me like the first instant but then, you're the intelligent advisor.

Your attribute contravenes that stereotype and for that, you're rare. Therefore, I would never miss this golden opportunity for anything...

Please my love, can I bargain the #50? smiley
You flatter me sir. So much grammar for my humble soul... I only mentioned bride price, off course other padding are left to d discretion of d family ND kinsmen
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
habsydiamond:
Female pikin na really investment for that region oo...so, go even ask the groom to buy land, build skyscraper on top for introduction to take place.... This is what poverty is causing, they are know using it to hide through what they call tradition...if na me if I marry the pikin finish I no won see the family for ma house till world go end undecided

grin
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by pryme(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
lonelydora:
All of you bashing Igbos with their list, are you people aware there is something called Tradition?

Could it be these lists is why Igbo women stay in marriage no matter the situation. They don't cheat, they don't run away when the situation goes wrong.

Igbo amaka. Marry an Igbo woman and have absolute peace in your marriage.

IGBO AMAKA!

In other words buy are daughters and have peace of mind.

It's people like you that will give their daughters to mad man that even if he wants to kill her, people like you will ask her to endure and stay because of the price you collected on her head.

I personally will do what a man did, after spending more than 2.5m for all the marriage rights he put the newly wedded wife in the trunk of his car, the woman is now his property so he can do what he pleases with her.

When people are emancipating them selves from some stupid traditions your are still stuck with yours.

1 Like

Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by SirMichael1: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You flatter me sir. So much grammar for my humble soul... I only mentioned bride price, off course other padding are left to d discretion of d family ND kinsmen

I'm aware of that of course. The thread was about items for marriage introduction and when I came across your post, I thought the #50 encapsulated in entirety everything you need in nailing a woman from...?

Where would you happen to come from, my lady?
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
if am the guy that lady i wont allow her to visit her family member or allow her family to visit her in ny home. even if tey come they wont eat. brcause i will let dem know that they sell d lady to me not that i marry her.
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by geezyk(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Was in Kwale, Delta state over the weekend for my cousin's intro, that was when I knew those relatives are freaking greedy! We were told the bride's father has 3 different families and we're gonna meet them all, one after the other.

The first family we met told us we can't meet the second family without passing through them, we started by knocking on the door, which was literally spending of money, that night alone, we spent close close to 100k, and we've not even been given the marriage list, which is always given by the final head!

The whole community is freaking greedy! a time came I was so vexed that I told my cousin to leave his girl and let's go back to our hotel room, but he persisted, sayin he's started already, that had he known, he would not have started.

I just accepted that they sold her to us, they even have the effrontery to tell us we're still owing them 25 litres of palm wine.
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Alennsar(f): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
lonelydora:
All of you bashing Igbos with their list, are you people aware there is something called Tradition?

Could it be these lists is why Igbo women stay in marriage no matter the situation. They don't cheat, they don't run away when the situation goes wrong.

IGBO AMAKA!

OK
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Alennsar(f): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
lonelydora:

IGBO AMAKA!

call a spade a spade
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Biingoo: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Being an alpha doesn't mean u gotta be a bully or an arsehole. U don't buy data for me so please spare me.
I am not a bully
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hizzy:

Do you know that many of una woman no de their Husbands House
93% of the Alajia do leave their Husband waka since
Some don already marry like 5times in a year
Sadly you are not making any sense.Are you saying that ibo women who live with their husbands like indentured servants and suffer beatings and deprivations having been "bought" by their husbands are better with their miserable existence. Most human beings and culture are reasonable with their dowry requirements but ibos are just greedy.This could explain why the men turn the women into baby factories after marriage to get their money's worth leading to social problems in the country. Stop hiding behind culture and curtail your greed.

1 Like

Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Franklyine: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
angry they will still cheat on their husband
Ehiscotch:
Look at that one saying it is because they are beautiful, intelligent and blah blah blah that only real men come for them.

I am sure that lady in question is unmarried and whoever is dating her might be one broke guy somewhere.

Imo ladies should get ready to marry themselves very soon if they aren't ready to stop this tradition.

And OP, I have seen worse. They haven't still bought white IGBO goats and all other nonsense.
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Babalegba:
Sadly you are not making any sense.Are you saying that ibo women who live with their husbands like indentured servants and suffer beatings and deprivations having been "bought" by their husbands are better with their miserable existence. Most human beings and culture are reasonable with their dowry requirements but ibos are just greedy.This could explain why the men turn the women into baby factories after marriage to get their money's worth leading to social problems in the country. Stop hiding behind culture and curtail your greed.
You aren't making sense
How many Igbo boys do you know that maltreat their Wife
I'm presently in Oshodi now so many of your woman has gone out of their Husbands House your woman will born 2 for Fatai and Born 4 for Wasu and they will born 3 for Yusuf she will still born 1 for Sodik 12 Children with different Sun Name Marriage is for better for Worse
We call it Scattered home
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Solomon799(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
if nah like this marriage de dey Me single for life
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2019
Biingoo:
I am not a bully
You believe that?
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 11, 2019
SirMichael1:

I'm aware of that of course. The thread was about items for marriage introduction and when I came across your post, I thought the #50 encapsulated in entirety everything you need in nailing a woman from...?

Where would you happen to come from, my lady?
Anam
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Biingoo: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You believe that?
Bia, what do you take me for?
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Rozaytee: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Calypsol:

as I Wan take marry you now rozy, my power nor fit carry this huge list, can we slash it down cry
grin grin
Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Biingoo:
Bia, what do you take me for?
A cyber bully

1 Like

Re: Items For A Marriage Introduction In Imo (Photos) by Calypsol: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Rozaytee:
grin grin

Hey rozy, can you help me make a choice on which of my pics to upload on my nl profile? I'm quite indecisive somethings v.v, I have two in mind, so if you ready I could show it to you so you tell me the one you prefer smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Getting The Best Out Of Your House Helps / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / My Sister Is Missing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.