Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

"She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" (42585 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Ire2:

That girl vex me. She think say uyai be like her. She nor know say uyai get head pass her like 300 mill more times, I just they let her know the fact so next time she nor go quote her. Na people like her they mislead good girls to destruction like the way her life has already been destroyed. She is looking for more people to destroy so they end up lonely frustrated and curse men all day on nairaland. E nor go work if she try am near my sis I go roast her alive, physical, spiritual
This beef is personal.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by sharpwriter(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2019
sacramento1212:

Poverty may be part of it but what i see is stupidity. I hope they pair up with their likes so they can as well display a complete level of stupidity in their homes and also bear stupid children. But unfortunately, their trap may end up capturing an innocent man.

That's a very good prayer cheesy
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by pansophist(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
Why can't they fasten their civil marriage and move together ? I see no one talking about this. To me, this is the rational decision they should make. Either they both go to US/Poland or stay back.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by victorian(f): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2019
sacramento1212:

Lol...and after you'll be polluting the forum on how you almost married ritualist twice and that men are this and that. Not knowing you may even be the problem. How can you even reason like this?

My brother ,its well.
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Shopatcandice(f): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And what if her ex is planning the whole stuff just to make her come over and stay with him,should she still go? Please answer me with all honesty .

From what I read. The ex helped her apply for the scholarship when they were still dating and adviced her to accept it because he may know the importance. I did not see where they said the ex is in the USA .
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Shopatcandice:

From what I read. The ex helped her apply for the scholarship when they were still dating and adviced her to accept it because he may know the importance. I did not see where they said the ex is in the USA .
.. Yes she will never put it up in writing because all she wanted to achieve is to make people see her husband as a bad person. If she has told you the ex is in US,would you have supported her? I guess no. So read in between lines and always try to know the implication of most things you read.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by DMerciful(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
You have never been in love before. Her happiness might be the man and not America. All that glitters are not gold
Liliyann:
I can never settle with a man that doesn't put my happiness above his!!
She should Berra accept the scholarship, if the man refuse, she should dump his ass, there are many fishes in a river!!
Always place your happiness above everything including marriage!!
Ladies should learn not to sacrifice their happiness all in the name of marriage coz it doesn't worth it these days!!
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by afrobaby(f): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
bbode1:

My own opinion. It's quiet simple. Get her pregnant bfo going. She can always come home once a year. And the man can go visiting on vacation. This can be easily sorted out
Heard you are looking for me.
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by MissJoy29(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Valerie47:
They just come on the internet and say shites they can't do real life, I don't know why these ladies are all excited by the US of a country, telling her to leave her marriage, like if one goes to US all their problems in life will be solved ..

Some ladies can be so shallow..
My dear, I tire o!
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by MissJoy29(f): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2019
sacramento1212:

Stupidity now. You read some comments and just shake your head. Many of them are immature, inexperienced and are not qualified to be married.
I'm telling you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? / 16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.