Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

"She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" (42590 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by surveyorchimez(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
She got to sit down with the hubby and talk things through.. This is a very sensitive situation and has to treated as such.. If love ever existed between them definitely they will come to an agreement.. I have always heard and seen women making sacrifice for their man maybe it's time to give the reverse a trial.. If it's allowable for both to travel to the states maybe the man should compromise for his woman at least for once.. I believe everything happens for a reason..

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Valerie47:
Also no sane man will divorce his wife cause he got a scholarship to study abroad, rather he will go there and study then as time goes on, he will send for his wife and kids to join him there.

they watch too much nollywood
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by franchasng: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Don't disturb us with all the fabricated lies from Liar Mohammed table to distract us from making sure Buhari does not rig next months election and continue with his destruction of Nigeria.

We are preparing for election, please come back next two months for our opinion, we must stay focused before Buhari succeeds in rigging this election, I no trust that Daura Cow Rearer angry

2 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by firstolalekan(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
She had better accept the scholarship. That man will leave her if he were offered the same opportunity. Selfish men who wouldn't place their wives before anything.

I'll take the scholarship and leave immediately, in the end, I'll marry a white man. cool
White men are sweet, plus you'll get enough dollars.
Nigerian men are over used materials and should be castrated. cool
Lol
Dem don over stretch dis one toto
I pity the fool wey go end up marrying a used and dumped product.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Shawnnn01: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
The marriage can wait or suspended...

Proceed on ur scholarship

U might even see a white gentleman to marry over there.
White Na God ?!
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by egojeny1(f): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Liliyann:
I can never settle with a man that doesn't put my happiness above his!!
She should Berra accept the scholarship, if the man refuse, she should dump his ass, there are many fishes in a river!!
Always place your happiness above everything including marriage!!
Ladies should learn not to sacrifice their happiness all in the name of marriage coz it doesn't worth it these days!!
Seconded!!!

Infact from what i'm seeing in marriage now if i had gotten a scholarship, even if it's Zimbabwean own i wld've dumbed every ass and flown out immediately.

Marriage ko marriage ni

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Teddiie(f): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
doshe39:
Please your career first,men are not reliable

Wawu!!!..Coming from a man?Ayam stunned

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by safetyInspector(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
The story get K-Leg abeg, which kind scholarship to last for 5yrs.
UyaiIncomparabl:
She had better accept the scholarship. That man will leave her if he were offered the same opportunity. Selfish men who wouldn't place their wives before anything.

I'll take the scholarship and leave immediately, in the end, I'll marry a white man. cool
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by egojeny1(f): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
AZeD1:

This bold is not true.
A smart couple would choose the better opportunity and decide.

If this girl is my sister, I'll advice her to take the scholarship opportunity.
May God bless you 1million folds, amen!!!

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by jobonnairaland: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Liliyann:
She should Berra accept the scholarship, if the man refuse, she should dump his ass, there are many fishes in a river!!
Ladies should learn not to sacrifice their happiness all in the name of marriage coz it doesn't worth it these days!!
And you are still single? Look, marriage is lifetime while scholarship may not be renewed after a semester if she's unable to keep to a certain GPA. Life abroad is difficult as well.

What she has to do is to get married first and reapply for the scholarship with a cogent reason of getting married. The institution would likely reconsider it.
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by whizbee(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Liliyann:

Quite a good point to advocate for as a single lady not a married one
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by alowolowolayemo: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
See counseling o. So you people want her to leave her husband because of =N=144,000 per month. This a display of poverty mentality of highest order! I can assure you, that thing organised by the EX is fake. Shio!

2 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by RTSC: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
If it were my sister, I would advise her to leave the man and take the next flight to the US.

American citizenship can change the entire family history, not to mention her own.

Fucck husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by malachytochukwu(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
I wouldn't allow my home dog take advice from people like you... Never!!
UyaiIncomparabl:

What does the EX have to do with the scholarship she got? undecided

He only helped her to get it, nothing attached, atleast from what I deduced from the story.
You had better stopped being sentimental. These men will leave you if they get the slightest opportunity. You better be wise and shine ya eyes! cheesy cool
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by egojeny1(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I like you for speaking the truth always. Like u're married??
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by awhy11(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
To me, the source in which the scholarship came in shouldn't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by MissJoy29(f): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
ogongogames:
This is what confuses me a little and why I don't believe a lot of these "dilemmas". Logically wouldn't the possibility of these issues have been discussed prior. You can't tell me either person never talked about their future plans to each other and how they would potentially deal with certain scenarios. How bizarre...
What if the guy didn't know she was communicating with the ex? Remember it was the ex that helped secure the scholarship.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by sammy99(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
opportunity comes but once

she may never get dis opportunity in her lifetime

i would advise her to leave and go for d scholarship

d husband purposely did not want to allow her cos he was not behind d processes and he is afraid of losing her to himself and dat is a selfish reason.

Every man dat wants d sucess of every woman will not deny her d opportunity wen it comes

my candid advise its for her to b honest with herself and also take it to God in prayer.

Now,wot if d one her husband is working for her in poland did not work out?

Or must u live in hope all d rest of ur life wen der reality is dawn on u?

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by 1Dray(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Keep dreaming... Which white man would marry someone that reasons like you.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Jagaban880: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
firstolalekan:

Lol
Dem don over stretch dis one toto
I pity the fool wey go end up marrying a used and dumped product.

na Iamplato babe u dey cast like dis....... undecided

baba just vanish....because if lamplato catch u or see wetin u type so ..walahi ur case go worst by mc olomo own

grin
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Fish brain grin

You seem like the kind of bitter friend who will mislead her girlfriend just so she can get her friends husband
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
if she decides to accept the scholarship and leave her husband because they are partially married, she might not see a man like him, whether we like it or not there is something that the lady sees in the guy that made the lady to accept the guy in the first place. I hope the people shouting that she go for her study and if she is unable to find a lover after a successful career. I hope you won't call her evening newspaper
both of them should sit down and figure it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by rakumi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Take whatever I say with a pinch of salt. Besides, I'm well entitled to my opinion. cool

Yes you're, we're just saying you got a bleeped up opinion... My opinion tho!
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by jobonnairaland: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
alowolowolayemo:
See counseling o. So you people want her to leave her husband because of =N=144,000 per month. This a display of poverty mentality of highest order! I can assure you, that thing organised by the EX is fake. Shio!
That's the mentality here. cheesy cheesy
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by MrDojo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by NothingDoMe: 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Scholarship does not guarantee a Visa. The US Embassy is not smiling at the moment.
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by olawaleseyif: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hello!!!
My name is Funmi and I'm a nutritionist.

Like the popular saying "Your Health is Your Wealth". Sadly, many of us don't take care of our health and the phrase we like to use are "I am fine", " I am perfect" or "I don't have any health issues". We consume like 95% of calories which is not supposed to be. Some of us don't even care. It is advised that calories intake should be 5%. Yes, 5%.

Air pollution is another serious monster we all deal with either at home, offices or in traffic. Like you all know, breathing is not an option. If you don't know what stress is, come to Lagos. Nigeria is rated the most 3rd stressful country in the world. Businesses, family issues and road traffic all contributes a high volume to our daily stress.

But you know what! There is a good news. I would like to introduce you to a solution that helps control all these factors and makes healthy lifestyle possible.
TRE-EN-EN; this solution ensures that cell membranes can function optimally, it support the cell's ability to receive nutrient
• It boosts Sperm, reverse weak reaction
• It restores menstrual cycle to be normal,
• It corrects dental problem.
ALOE VERA PLUS;
• It relieves tension,
• It helps for ulcer and mouth sores
• It relief stress,
• It restores hair loss.
CAL MAG;
• It helps in blood coagulation,
• Promotes breathing,
• Improves heartbeat,
• Essential for good strong bones and teeth

Do you have any questions or enquiry? call me or drop a message via Whatsapp on 08093789545
Remember, your health is your wealth. Thanks
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by nairaman66(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You gave too many men your pvssy to sample! Regrets and anguish will always fill your thoughts!!
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by 1Dray(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
5thElement:
He is processing Poland that might not work out? And who says he can't go to Poland from the US? And why does he want to go to Poland anyway if US visa is available? Can he speak Polish ni?

What kind of a man is that?

Call family meeting on his head jawe.

Family meeting on his head that what exactly happened? Are you out of your mind? They way some people reason
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by jobonnairaland: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Scholarship does not guarantee a Visa. The US Embassy is not smiling at the moment.
Absolutely. Some girls here are unintelligent. I think it's just a few of them that are intelligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.