Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

"She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" (42604 Views)

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Towersport(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
She had better accept the scholarship. That man will leave her if he were offered the same opportunity. Selfish men who wouldn't place their wives before anything.

I'll take the scholarship and leave immediately, in the end, I'll marry a white man. cool
White men are sweet, plus you'll get enough dollars.
Nigerian men are over used materials and should be castrated. cool
I just want you to know that as you are looking for money , you have value (monetary) and it means you can be bought and you aren't priceless like what a true man wants in a woman.

ISSHHH!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by manutdrichie(m): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
g
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by TiredOfFighting(f): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
How about praying about it and asking God who knows all things including the future for direction.
Social media doesn't answer critical questions like this

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by AZeD1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
Valerie47:
When you marry someone, you become a part and parcel of them, in marriages, its men that move not women, a woman got a job offer in abuja, she declined it cause she is in the East with her hubby.

This bold is not true.
A smart couple would choose the better opportunity and decide.

If this girl is my sister, I'll advice her to take the scholarship opportunity.

8 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
The marriage can wait or suspended...

Proceed on ur scholarship

U might even see a white gentleman to marry over there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by 1x2x3: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
She and her husband are the only people that have decision to make not us.

5 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by FredAndrew: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Madam... Better Stay Back With Your Husband And Work For Your Poland Stuff... Leaving Him Now Will Destroy The Marriage!

The Truth Is That, If You Have Two Minds In This Issue, My Dear... You're Not Faithful And You Still Like Your Ex. Alaye Go Focus!

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by xwebyna(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by hollywater: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
She had better accept the scholarship. That man will leave her if he were offered the same opportunity. Selfish men who wouldn't place their wives before anything.

I'll take the scholarship and leave immediately, in the end, I'll marry a white man. cool
Including your Father.

3 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by AGIDIMA1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
abdeiz:

Madam did you read the post well? undecided
she don't know what she is saying. she just want to comment.
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by subcbouy: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lemme break this table!

Tell her to do whatever she can live with. grin One is a life time opportunity, the other is everyday opportunity. If you know you know. grin
huh full of sense! really need to know grin
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by sesyabib: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
My candid advice, go for your US scholarship and your husband can file in as a dependent later.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Paxie55: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Madam, go study abroad, your husby go join you soon.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by dingbang(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

cool
you should not force your opinion on people .
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Yoruba Ladies and virtues are inseparable...

Beauty and Brain...

They are awesome and make Nigeria proud home and abroad.

Unlike our sisters from the yeast!

A fully matured girl in igbo land is in primary School..

And even those of them with opportunity to have normal education the Yoruba way, they are usually with tiny small boobs. But their legs are as thick as Abuja yams!

The image below was captured at aroshuku abia state yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
It’s never a dilemma .... she should go all she just need to do is get married so the guy would be able to come and meet her sefini.....but if the husband is not willing she should go to yankee ooo

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by MissJoy29(f): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is a very serious dilemma. I will be very honest, I will be confused. But a lot will depend on the attitude of my ex to it. If he has been warning me in the past perhaps about communication with my ex even though he(my ex) was only trying to help, I don't think I will have the mouth to even inform him let alone cajole him to allow me go as we are now married. It will cause a lot of problems & unnecessary drama. Because it will mean I was still communicating with the said ex as he will need some info from me before filling out the scholarship form & processing it. But if I have carried him along all the while, then he should allow me go since we are already married. We just need to hurry up with the white & court wedding and off I go. Who knows, it's even possible for him to come with me(reason we need to do court wedding) and still be processing the Poland thing. He might even change his mind and settle in the US. A huge sacrifice I know!

And it makes it tricky as he said he's processing Poland. Has he started the processing thing before the scholarship gelled or he just wants to start? How long will it take? And if I forfeit the scholarship & we get there(Poland), can he help sponsor me to further my education?

Worthy of note though: I hope the ex is not in the US where the scholarship was processed!

6 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by raphieMontella: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
lalasticlala
we need more views on this
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
He is processing Poland that might not work out? And who says he can't go to Poland from the US? And why does he want to go to Poland anyway if US visa is available? Can he speak Polish ni?

What kind of a man is that?

Call family meeting on his head jawe.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Orpe7(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na to leave o
My sister in law did same
She relocated to the Uk last year, however the husband and he's family insisted they do marriage first
Now she is in Uk, and hubby is still trying to process his.
Though i warned my wife that if the guy no work out nko
Let no man tie u down o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Raalsalghul: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

After the devil, I've always been afraid of women.
Today confirmed my fears. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Choi. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Pity the poor guy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Modified: not afraid of any devil angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
What God has joined, let no man put assunder.

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Orpe7(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Yoruba Ladies and virtues are inseparable...

Beauty and Brain...

They are awesome and make Nigeria proud home and abroad.

Unlike our sisters from the yeast!

A fully matured girl in igbo land is in primary School..

And even those of them with opportunity to have normal education the Yoruba way, they are usually with tiny small boobs. But their legs are as thick as Abuja yams!

The image below was captured at aroshuku abia state yesterday

Guy are you Okay at all.
What kind of obscene image is this
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Xisnin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Too little info about the couple.
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Raalsalghul: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

What does the EX have to do with the scholarship she got? undecided

He only helped her to get it, nothing attached, atleast from what I deduced from the story.
You had better stopped being sentimental. These men will leave you if they get the slightest opportunity. You better be wise and shine ya eyes! cheesy cool
Keep deceiving yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by STILESGANG: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Everyone loves a dreamer grin
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by ogongogames(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is what confuses me a little and why I don't believe a lot of these "dilemmas". Logically wouldn't the possibility of these issues have been discussed prior. You can't tell me either person never talked about their future plans to each other and how they would potentially deal with certain scenarios. How bizarre...

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
QuietHammer:
What white wedding? Is the traditional marriage not binding? She should stay with her husband. She is now his property if he paid her price to her parents.

The gods are wise
Legally traditional marriage isn't recognized outside Nigeria
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by eneyoduke(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are an experience speaker in the field shocked grin
Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by doshe39(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please your career first,men are not reliable

1 Like

Re: "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Orpe7:

Guy are you Okay at all.
What kind of obscene image is this

Are you Igbo man from aroshuku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.