Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (61113 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by nextstep(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm not an advocate for men taking too long to marry a girl (7 years is too long to be in a relationship and not marry her).
But at the same time, you can't know the true behavior of a woman in just one or two months... unless you just accept her no matter the crazy she can bring to your life.
HML sha.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
viewing it from that point sounds selfish, it shouldn't be just about power of two (whatever that means) it should be about Love/Respect first and foremost. then everything else follows

If you are not sure of yaself then don't get into the marriage hassles, trust me it's not going to be pretty. smiley

Unless you are married already, then desist from all manners of Infidelity, Don't even look at another woman's bottom! that is one of the things that Always got me into trouble cheesy looking at and Admiring with my tongues hanging out women's bottoms and boobs. grin grin
No, how is it selfish when i will also offer her the power of two? It's more like mutual power induction than selfish.

Only few can claim to be that sure and among those few, some still exchange energy outside somewhere along the line. But we go try what can man does?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by whytepawn1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
mhizbel:

She said once you've prayed and you are convinced in your spirit, go ahead and marry him.
*she said*...and what's your take?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by anonymous1759(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
Depending on ones IQ, observatory prowess and emotional intelligence, 3 months is enough to know enough.

When you're in love, it's easy for you to get decieved forget emotional Intelligence. If you're using your head to love someone you're not yet in love.

But if you give your relationship a longer time, something might lead to something that will expose her true person. Marriage is not mathematics.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
anonymous1759:

When you're in love, it's easy for you to get decieved forget emotional Intelligence. If you're using your head to love someone you're not yet in love.

But if you give your relationship a longer time, something might lead to something that will expose her true person. Marriage is not mathematics.
My brother even when am in love my brain still process every cue, frequency and vibe. Infact it puts my brain on rapid capture sef. It may only take longer to give finally signal due exploring options if the relationship can be salvaged or mental synchronization achieved depending on the extent of emotional strands i have linked to the person. It doesn't mean i do/have not acknowledged the persons potential attitudinal potentials and psychological wavelength. I may be there loving away but at thesame time subconsciously intently capturing and sizing her natural bias, dispositions and inclinations compared to her conscious ones all as a matter of involuntary actions. Maybe you are describing your own state when you are high on abi deep in love.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Maam welcome back.
Are you a virgin? undecided

Thanks am back!

So as am not a virgin? I should be opening legs anyhow, abi?

Cos the guy has paid my dowry ?

Smhhhhh!.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
I wish her happy married life and a peaceful home

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by jakandeola(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
Amarabae:
Igbo guys are sweet cool cheesy
IBO beauty I miss u a lot happy new year. were have u been.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
5thElement:

think about it. if you are really hungry and you have an apple placed before you. if you pray to ask God if you should eat that apple, which response do you think you'll hear from "God"?
Exactly what your mind wants to hear.

This is the reason God exist in our imagination and not in real life. And it explains why we are the most backward and wretched of the continents.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by bonnyhope: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

God bless you .

All people in relationship think about is fuckkk, fucckk, fuckkkk!

No meaningful conversations
No asking of questions to know each other

All they think about is food and Sex!

Why divorce no go enter after one year of marriage . After fuckkking tirelessly for some months with reckless abandon in the marriage , their eyes will now clear about each other character .
Even if they date a million years and no communication except food and sex !.

Oh the sex is hot ! After marriage and they start living together their eyes clear.

Smmmmmhhhhh..

Guys wooing me , when I tell them no sex , let's talk and know ourseps better. They become dumb, nothing upstairs to talk about . immediately have cancelled the idea of taking any of them serious .

Cause I know immediately sex enters, there will be nothing to talk about unless when are u coming to spend the weekend . that's all.

okay---- i want to date a person of your kind.......how do we meet from here......inbox me @bonnyhope@gmail.com

Smhhhh!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Ziggylady(f): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:

Wedding is a success, not marriage. Go and get a life, not marriage. Two months marriage is absolute trash! grin. I mean ABSOLUTE! grin.

Someone you can't stand for a year in relationship, you think you can stand the person in 10 years? grin. Make una dey reason grin. Minimum should be a year! grin. One month that the girl only stayed with him for a total of 6 days on and off or even less, out of 30 days. grin

That thing you see there is trash, my daughter cannot have my consent on that grin. Na so alhaji dey marry girls for north o. grin. And the stupid papa go collect money on top who her pikin can't even write a page about grin Haba

Easy on the laughter emoji,you are seriously abusing it ..

You have to be truely amused to use it..or do you laugh after each word you utter physically?..

There is a mental evaluation for that embarassed
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Raalsalghul: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

Thanks am back!

So as am not a virgin? I should be opening legs anyhow, abi?

Cos the guy has paid my dowry ?

Smhhhhh!.
But you expect him to spend, take you out on dates and all that shiii. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ziggylady:

Easy on the laughter emoji,you are seriously abusing it ..

You have to be truely amused to use it..or do you laugh after each word you utter physically?..

There is a mental evaluation for that embarassed
Ha...Somebody cannot lol like they want again? Na wa. See emoji wey i for like put now....
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
No, how is it selfish when i will also offer her the power of two? It's more like mutual power induction than selfish.

Only few can claim to be that sure and among those few, some still exchange energy outside somewhere along the line. But we go try what can man does?
grin grin grin grin dis guy! you are unrepentant just like me, the only different is I ve been married/Divorced x2 and i don't intent to get into anymore marriages. I can love and provide everything else for a female but not capable of been married.

You just wanna eat your cake and still have it.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin dis guy! you are unrepentant just like me, the only different is I ve been married/Divorced x2 and i don't intent to get into anymore marriages. I can love and provide everything for a else female but not capable of been married.

You just wanna eat your cake and still have it.
I think the difference is i still hope to repent (maybe a lady angel will come around and reset my brain or something) but you have given up on yourself. Understandable though given your case of twice beaten....how i love to advice you to try again and again like i tell myself but i believe you know yourself more than i do so may God help us.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Ziggylady(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
Ha...Somebody cannot lol like they want again? Na wa. See emoji wey i for like put now....

His own is too much na,you sef check am....each sentence ends with a laugh emoji and the dude can make like ten or more sentences all ending with a laugh emoji,haba na only kolo people dey laugh like that na.

one wonders if he truely finds those sentences of his funny or he loves the greenish emojis showing full sets of teeth.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ziggylady:

His own is too much na,you sef check am....each sentence ends with a laugh emoji and the dude can make like ten or more sentences all ending with a laugh emoji,haba na only kolo people dey laugh like that na.

one wonders if he truely finds those sentences of his funny or he loves the greenish emojis showing full sets of teeth.
Some, though very few, do love the sound/sights of their own thoughts on paper like that. I reckon he is one of such people and use of emoji is free na.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by CarGuideNG: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Ziggylady(f): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
Some, though very few, do love the sound/sights of their own thoughts on paper like that. I reckon he is one of such people and use of emoji is free na.

Ok..

Bye.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Donpenny(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
U left ur previous guy who loves you just bcux he his broke and marry a rich guy just becux he has money and you think you are smart. Don't come here and spew gibberish next time on this forum abt been incompatible o
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by halhassan1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pruwa:
Hmmmmmmn
May God not allow us to hear stories later ooo
Congratulation sis
Prince Charles of England to Princess Diana, have you asked for how long they courted, over a decade... Las-las what happened after a centurion wedding splash.... Crashed in less than a year.Successful of a marriage is not measured by the longetivity of the courtship.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by donbenie(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:

Wedding is a success, not marriage. Go and get a life, not marriage. Two months marriage is absolute trash! grin. I mean ABSOLUTE! grin.

Someone you can't stand for a year in relationship, you think you can stand the person in 10 years? grin. Make una dey reason grin. Minimum should be a year! grin. One month that the girl only stayed with him for a total of 6 days on and off or even less, out of 30 days. grin

That thing you see there is trash, my daughter cannot have my consent on that grin. Na so alhaji dey marry girls for north o. grin. And the stupid papa go collect money on top who her pikin can't even write a page about grin Haba
MANY marriages which are celebrating their 50 YEARS anniversary today where contracted and consummated within the space of a month..
Many marriages in which the couples dated for 5 YEARS before marrying failed within the next one year..
Bottom line is,there's no fool proof formula for success in marriage and don't make your personal opinion seem like a general concensus on what makes a marriage successful..

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:
But you expect him to spend, take you out on dates and all that shiii. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

If he likes , he shouldn't take me on dates , or even spend on me . he is not doing me , he's doing himself .

I can spend on myself and my female friends who eagerly spends on me too and we don't regret it one bit . the more they spends on me , the more they make it and vice versa. At least I don't need to open yansh before we spend for each other . its done freely with warmth and care . God bless my female friends , they are God sent .

Unlike guys that want to fuckkk the living daylight out of ones body before spending a dime ! Smhhh. They are like devil , who won't give anyone anything for free.

Funmistiqueen God bless you. One love ! We've got each others back!

Cause I and my female friends know givers never lack .

Like I said , let him keep his money and I will use mine on other people that deserves it . I'm not dependent on man to feed me . I feed myself well!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

This is the reason God exist in our imagination and not in real life. And it explains why we are the most backward and wretched of the continents.

The United States has a sizable Christian population and countries like the UAE and Qatar are predominantly moslem and doing fine.

The problem is not God, the problem is Nigeria.

Nigerians' brand of stupidity is such that we take a concept or idea that works in other places and add Nigerian factor before implementing it, be it policy, or religion.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Ubdavis(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
It might work for them. But its a very risky joke.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

If he likes , he shouldn't take me on dates , or even spend on me . he is not doing me , he's doing himself .

I can spend on myself and my female friends who eagerly spends on me too and we don't regret it one bit . the more they spends on me , the more they make it and vice versa. At least I don't need to open yansh before we spend for each other . its done freely with warmth and care . God bless my female friends , they are God sent .

Unlike guys that want to fuckkk the living daylight out of ones body before spending a dime ! Smhhh. They are like devil , who won't give anyone anything for free.

Funmistiqueen God bless you. One love ! We've got each others back!

Cause I and my female friends know givers never lack .

Like I said , let him keep his money and I will use mine on other people that deserves it . I'm not dependent on man to feed me . I feed myself well!

I don't really think ladies can truly be friends. Just an observation though.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ijbeauty(f): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:
Once a Nigerian lady manages to get married, she becomes a marriage counsellor and relationship expert

I de tell you.
She cannor marry her marry in peace
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
I wellcome every opinion including your own, as Ridiculous as it sounds. grin

50 years olds can not have sex, According to your understanding.. do you know how old i am now? grin...Mumu.

How old are you, world champion sniffer?

Keep sniffing around in your old age, you hear? And will it to your grand children, mumu!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
5thElement:

I don't really think ladies can truly be friends. Just an observation though.

True on that, but not all ladies are the same .

We women are different in character and feelings . There are ladies who simply enjoy pure friendship, especially if they see the sincerity and care in your eyes when u laugh and when u advise them, they value it a lot especially coming from a fellow female .

I have just 3 good female friends . Two are married with kids and the third is single . , the first one her husband is based abroad , while she travels to go see him at least 4 times a year, she doesn't have friends here in Nija , she's kind of private person but we got along when I went shopping at her Ankara and lace shop . thats after like 4 visits then later we liked each other and became close friends . She looks proud and stand offish but she's not . I knew after a while of bn her customer. She is such a lovely soul.

Then d second married friend is an Alhaja, very funny and open minded lady but very caring . we got along well too , when she patronised my biz. We kind of look alike but am fairer. Beautiful soul as well and very funny with enthusiastic big eyes .lol

Then the last one is a Doctor , she's single and a nairalnader . Marvelous lady , kind and overly nice, she has her own opinion which I respect . Infact she's my doctor ,I seek advice from her whenever am not feeling fine. Then we catch up on daily activities on fixed dates , while we gist about everything. A lovely soul as well.
And we take ourselves on dates , one on one ..

All these 3 ladies , we don't envy one another . Cause we are matured in thinking. I love them to pieces . And they bring out the soft playful side of me cheesy
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Newboss(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

@ the bolded , really ?

You make me laugh ! You talk like u will live forever and protect her till she's old ?

Lemme tell you , just pray your daughter no fall inlove with a jack ass and dead beat father to their kids .
Just pray .

Cause if u use your gun blazing rifle to kill him or even shoot anywhere on his body , you will be arrested alongside with him if he's still alive . But if he ends up dead? Na jail straight ! No bail! ( that's after they've dated for two years and eventually marry)

So think man! Think!

That's when u really care about the guy , cos he go be like bone wey hook throat!

Come, you dey give me problem. First trading day of the week and almost 5% of my equity s wiped out. WTF angry How person go lose almost a mil because of Nairaland? angry

Abeg I don hear. In fact make he kill her, I don't care again. Bye angry
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by CaptainFM1: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
What I don't understand is, if she now paid you or beg you to help published her story on Nairaland?

What is the meaning of this?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:

Come, you dey give me problem. First trading day of the week and almost 5% of my equity s wiped out. WTF angry How person go lose almost a mil because of Nairaland? angry

Abeg I don hear. In fact make he kill her, I don't care again. Bye angry

Lol cheesy

Wow! Sorry about the loss ! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.