Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (61055 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Enemyofpeace: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
midehi2:
Hmm
see as you dey moan, the thing don enter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Only in Nigeria that marriage is a big achievement to a woman.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Akabuking: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
we will sha read news of your divorce here on nairaland
you well so?

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Hoodbilonia: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
u dey rush into marriage
all these ugly women wjo feel they are pretty
hahahahaha
see as she don bleach pa
what a shame
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
Prayer is good bt u need to apply wisdom also.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Enemyofpeace: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:
True. A man who truly wants to marry you and sees you in his future wouldn't waste your time.

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
mhizbel:

It is. Even the Bible encourages courtship which should last for six months and not more than a year.
I was only answering the part where he said he smells something fishy... I wouldn't encourage her to jump into the marriage like that but then, she seems to have prayed over it and got a positive response.
great
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by metroid(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
She forgot to add that Money is necessary for this kind relationship grin

4 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Starboytwo(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na xo Everything for here na prayer
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by LZAA: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hall these pehpool that wee be rushing to marry sef
Hian undecided undecided
Two months ke?
Na 2 years dating pure pass
See no woman can hide her true character for that period of time
Be wise
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by saucemanny(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
grayht:

Well said... cheesy cheesy wink
I hope our ladies would borrow a leaf from her!!!!

Meanwhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you believe you can make N65,000 monthly by just leaving your laptop or phone browser open? Check my signature below...
-----------------------------------

which branch of leave to learn from�����...she go know later...rush into marriage is harmful than hot water.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
What worked for her might not work for everyone. Plus I've become wary of people who claim they got things through prayer, in such a short time span. Some of them use other more..."persuasive" means that they will not announce for the whole world to hear wink

9 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by roymary: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
NothingDoMe:
That's what I was telling a lady they other day. Thank God for the new generation that don't date forever in the attempt to discover Mongo park

Sir, are you kidding? This generation has lil to no idea of what marriage entails.

Abeg don't encourage anybody to marry without dating properly. The duration could be relative but we both know you ain't gonna find out the dark side and bad habits in 3 months.

Don't be sentimental when it comes to marriage.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by UNCL3(m): 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
He's/she's making a grave mistake that would cost alot in the long run

No dating, no courtship

I personally know someone who met a lady n just within three months they got married

A year after marriage the lady unleashed the beast in her

The man is now frustrated

QUICK ADVICE
Never get married because of innitial love
Try your fiance, try your fiancee
They might not be who you consider them to be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ChiefSweetus: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
The person I planned to play is my husband today
Congratulations to us
These frivolous fòols that are more concerned about wedding and title than anything.
See body language na. Her SMV is higher than her "husband" and she knows. He should enjoy, for now... And befriend DNA testers... undecided

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Lawndelaw: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sharp sharp
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ogbonti: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:
True. A man who truly wants to marry you and sees you in his future wouldn't waste your time.

So, anything more than one month of courtship is wasting of time? Ayammm not understanding
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by anonymous1759(m): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Too soon, hope you don't rush out? I didn't know my ex was a pretender after 8 months... Atleast date for a year before marriage. Marriage is no competition.

7 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Codes151(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Just saying, it’s good to know people before taking the leap! Woman and men irrespective

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Itzurboi(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
mhizbel:

I understand you.
But you see, God is not an altar of confusion. If indeed they prayed and got a clear and direct response from God, and were sure that it really was God, there is no way they would be in a bad/wrong marriage.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't encourage anyone to jump into marriage like that but in cases like this, I don't think there's anything wrong with doing so.
What about some religious leader that got their marriage crashed, did they not get the positive response... Please i would encourage us(male and female) to be logical about things, only then we make headway...

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by NothingDoMe: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
roymary:

Sir, are you kidding? These generation has lil to no idea of what marriage entails.

Abeg don't encourage anybody to marry without dating properly. The duration could be relative but we both know you ain't gonna find out the dark side and bad habits in 3 months.

undecided
I am up for a healthy debate if you are.

If three months is not enough then how long do you propose?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Picienza: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Una never talk where una dey rush go.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:
No be lie if he has his molla already.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by faithfull18(f): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
ogbonti:

So, anything more than one month of courtship is wasting of time? Ayammm not understanding

I didn't say that.

When you meet someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with, you would definitely know.

Then if both persons are ready (in all sense of the word 'ready'), why waste time.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by simplesearch: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Met on November
Bride price paid on December
Traditional wedding on 2nd January 2019
If you’re not understanding that relationship of 15 years biko let it go, it mustn’t lead to marriage ( though it works for some people), I too was in that long term relationship before I met him, don’t lose your husband cox of boyfriend. So many people are busy saying“why didn’t you both date?” And I tell you , prayer is the shortcut, once you’ve prayed and everything confirmed, biko fire down
The person I planned to play is my husband today
Congratulations to us

Hmm! @ the bolded speaks volume.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
roymary:

Sir, are you kidding? These generation has lil to no idea of what marriage entails.

undecided
3 months is more than enough if one is wise enough.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by princfred(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
anonymous1759:
Too soon, hope you don't rush out? I didn't know my ex was a pretender after 8 months... Atleast date for a year before marriage. Marriage is no competition.
Depending on ones IQ, observatory prowess and emotional intelligence, 3 months is enough to know enough.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by jericco1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
divorce probably next month
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Askme8: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:
Look at the kissing pics and you'll see she just made a big mistake grin.

I wonder when women will learn to quit thinking marriage grin. That's like the easiest way to get any lady to be dialing your number every hour grin

What a shame. People get into relationship and breakup in less than a year, yet one dummy is getting married in less than two months grin. See her mouth like he paid her price grin. How much is the price you sold yourself for carelessly? grin.

Very soon now we go hear say the guy is this and that. He's an occultist, he licks menses, he likes anal, he beats me when angry, bla bla bla grin. Women make una dey logical for at least 24 hours after a guy approach you grin.

If my daughter brings a guy for marriage, he's going on at least 2 year quarantine period. If she can't think logically, I go bridge the gap for her using that method. If after 2 years they're still together, I approve. grin. No one will pay one penny on my daughter's head. What nonsense grin
your head correct, bad guy no mind them dey tot marriage is just paying the bride price and wedding, snap picture like this and put in face book and all the social Media. If u want to marry take your time it is forever no more why the rush if your hands are clean?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Emeka Ike
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by dierich: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
faithfull18:
see you.. keep mumuing urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics) / When She Says No / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.