Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (61076 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Youngpo413: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
victorian:

Lol don't mind him

End time fathers.

Instead of him to teach his daughter things to watch out for in a man while dating , he prefers she dates for two Years and typical of men , when they see free pussy without pressure. They can date forever and breakup at will. When she breaks up, she start another one again for another two years until she clocks forty. Be giving her pussy to harry , emeka, Tosin, Charles every two years .

Later he wil still be the one to insult his daughter that she can't hold a man .
After several years of men using and dumping her

Smmhhhh
pussÿ don suffer o,different dick sizes,hard banging etc..
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
These bitches just want to be married...lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / When She Says No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.