Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (61099 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

True on that, but not all ladies are the same .

We women are different in character and feelings . There are ladies who simply enjoy pure friendship, especially if they see the sincerity and care in your eyes when u laugh and when u advise them, they value it a lot especially coming from a fellow female .

I have just 3 good female friends . Two are married with kids and the third is single . , the first one her husband is based abroad , while she travels to go see him at least 4 times a year, she doesn't have friends here in Nija , she's kind of private person but we got along when I went shopping at her Ankara and lace shop . thats after like 4 visits then later we liked each other and became close friends . She looks proud and stand offish but she's not . I knew after a while of bn her customer. She is such a lovely soul.

Then d second married friend is an Alhaja, very funny and open minded lady but very caring . we got along well too , when she patronised my biz. We kind of look alike but am fairer. Beautiful soul as well and very funny with enthusiastic big eyes .lol

Then the last one is a Doctor , she's single and a nairalnader . Marvelous lady , kind and overly nice, she has her own opinion which I respect . Infact she's my doctor ,I seek advice from her whenever am not feeling fine. Then we catch up on daily activities on fixed dates , while we gist about everything. A lovely soul as well.
And we take ourselves on dates , one on one ..

All these 3 ladies , we don't envy one another . Cause we are matured in thinking. I love them to pieces . And they bring out the soft playful side of me cheesy

Ayam convinced. Where do I sign? Lol.

I wasn't trying to generalize though. But it's quite common to see ladies beef themselves over petty things.

But I agree, if the friendship is genuine, it can be beautiful.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Raalsalghul: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

If he likes , he shouldn't take me on dates , or even spend on me . he is not doing me , he's doing himself .

I can spend on myself and my female friends who eagerly spends on me too and we don't regret it one bit . the more they spends on me , the more they make it and vice versa. At least I don't need to open yansh before we spend for each other . its done freely with warmth and care . God bless my female friends , they are God sent .

Unlike guys that want to fuckkk the living daylight out of ones body before spending a dime ! Smhhh. They are like devil , who won't give anyone anything for free.

Funmistiqueen God bless you. One love ! We've got each others back!

Cause I and my female friends know givers never lack .

Like I said , let him keep his money and I will use mine on other people that deserves it . I'm not dependent on man to feed me . I feed myself well!
Na im be say if him spend the dime, he go fuvk tire. grin grin grin grin grin
And modafuckers say that love is real. undecided
Talk about trade by barter. wink
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
5thElement:

Ayam convinced. Where do I sign? Lol.

I wasn't trying to generalize though. But it's quite common to see ladies beef themselves over petty things.

But I agree, if the friendship is genuine, it can be beautiful.

Am telling you ,its very beautiful and soothing . its like a therapy on it's own.

All those ladies beefing each other are ladies who haven't seen what life is all about .
They are still naive .Thats why they allow men come inbetween them.

We need ourselves , irrespective of whether u have a man of your own and the other person doesn't have . it shouldnt cause beef . Because life na turn by turn . we will all get there someday . if our men is giving us headaches at home , we can talk about it and free the emotional burden . if one of us doesn't have a man , we cheer her up and make her understand , everything is all about the right time .

Wait are u a male or female? cheesy
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:
Once a Nigerian lady manages to get married, she becomes a marriage counsellor and relationship expert
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Na im be say if him spend the dime, he go fuvk tire. grin grin grin grin grin
And modafuckers say that love is real. undecided
Talk about trade by barter. wink

Seems its hard for you to understand simple English

OK lemme repharse

I said its better to have my own money and spend on myself and my female friends . which I have . Also my female friends spend on me, i spend on them and we don't even fuckkk ourselves, how much more Bleep tire .

Men and their selfish way of thinking sad

I pray sex will not extinct all the men in this country .

All your brain is just wired with sex sex sex.! Haba!

Who do you like this ?
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

Am telling you ,its very beautiful and soothing . its like a therapy on it's own.

All those ladies beefing each other are ladies who haven't seen what life is all about .
They are still naive .Thats why they allow men come inbetween them.

We need ourselves , irrespective of whether u have a man of your own and the other person doesn't have . it shouldnt cause beef . Because life na turn by turn . we will all get there someday . if our men is giving us headaches at home , we can talk about it and free the emotional burden . if one of us doesn't have a man , we cheer her up and make her understand , everything is all about the right time .

Wait are u a male or female? cheesy

grin grin

Don't worry, when I become president I'll make you minister for women affairs in Africa. grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
5thElement:

grin grin

Don't worry, when I become president I'll make you minister for women affairs in Africa. grin

Hehehehehehehehe cheesy

That wil be great! I pray it happens as u visualize it . amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

Hehehehehehehehe cheesy

That wil be great! I pray it happens as u visualize it . amen!

Amen. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by djon78(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jman06:
If both of them are of sound character their marriage would succeed. Character is the main thing that holds a marriage! Not how long you dated

This is the best reply. When a man and a woman are people of character, there marriage will succeed.

The problem we have today is that many people don't work on there character, hence they can't sustain a relationship on the long run

1 Like

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by excelmanager(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
grayht:

Well said... cheesy cheesy wink
I hope our ladies would borrow a leaf from her!!!!

Meanwhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you believe you can make N65,000 monthly by just leaving your laptop or phone browser open? Check my signature below...
-----------------------------------
please, I am interested
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by hizmail(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Waooo wts a great move
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

How old are you, world champion sniffer?

Keep sniffing around in your old age, you hear? And will it to your grand children, mumu!
why are you so pained that i am sniffing Around? Is it your sniffing? grin
now you are calling me old. grin grin grin keep wondering.
Yes i am a world champion vagina sniffer, Go hit your head on a rock some were
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
excelmanager:

please, I am interested
click on the link on my signature
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Pusyiter(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
we will sha read news of your divorce here on nairaland
Bad belly club
As you wish her, same wishes are to you.
Human beings and jealousy
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
princfred:
I think the difference is i still hope to repent (maybe a lady angel will come around and reset my brain or something) but you have given up on yourself. Understandable though given your case of twice beaten....how i love to advice you to try again and again like i tell myself but i believe you know yourself more than i do so may God help us.
Good luck to you! i say!!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
If there’s nothing else to talk about apart from sex. Then you’re dating the wrong kind of dude.
victorian:

God bless you .

All people in relationship think about is fuckkk, fucckk, fuckkkk!

No meaningful conversations
No asking of questions to know each other

All they think about is food and Sex!

Why divorce no go enter after one year of marriage . After fuckkking tirelessly for some months with reckless abandon in the marriage , their eyes will now clear about each other character .
Even if they date a million years and no communication except food and sex !.

Oh the sex is hot ! After marriage and they start living together their eyes clear.

Smmmmmhhhhh..

Guys wooing me , when I tell them no sex , let's talk and know ourseps better. They become dumb, nothing upstairs to talk about . immediately have cancelled the idea of taking any of them serious .

Cause I know immediately sex enters, there will be nothing to talk about unless when are u coming to spend the weekend . that's all.

Smhhhh!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by crafteck(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:
Once a Nigerian lady manages to get married, she becomes a marriage counsellor and relationship expert

Lol.. U don craze.. Lol
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by crafteck(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
If Same man wasn't made, would she marry him
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:

Hahaha true
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by liyahwillie(f): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
we will sha read news of your divorce here on nairaland
BAD BELLE FROM 2018 TO 2019
NO WONDER U ARE CREEPY AND BLACK AT THE SAME TIME MTCHEEW
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Sarang(f): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
ValCon888:

It will sha soon be met in November. Bride price in December. Divorced in so so so. Ladies run away from demons grin cheesy
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Saffi:
If there’s nothing else to talk about apart from sex. Then you’re dating the wrong kind of dude.

True .

Am not even dating any of them.

And they've kept their distance, which is better for me .

Mo Raye oshi!

grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Raalsalghul: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

Seems its hard for you to understand simple English

OK lemme repharse

I said its better to have my own money and spend on myself and my female friends . which I have . Also my female friends spend on me, i spend on them and we don't even fuckkk ourselves, how much more Bleep tire .

Men and their selfish way of thinking sad

I pray sex will not extinct all the men in this country .

All your brain is just wired with sex sex sex.! Haba!
Who do you like this ?
At the bolded, na you na. grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by Raalsalghul: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

True .

Am not even dating any of them.

And they've kept their distance, which is better for me .

Mo Raye oshi!

grin
Eeya. And I know you hugg your pillow every night. embarassed
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Eeya. And I know you hugg your pillow every night. embarassed

Nope I sleep freely in total amd complete peace!

The peace I feel while sleeping is unimaginable, without any hands groping for boobs, assz or pussy! cheesy

Mehn its heaven having ones space at times.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by victorian(f): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

At the bolded, na you na. grin

Hahahahahahahah cheesy

No be me o!

My Reverend likes using that phrase when he wants to yab and crack jokes during service ..lol. He says comedy dey hin blood . and if he wants to become a full time comedian , he will make more money .

Table of 12: five million naira ! And people go rush come hin show ! Just to laugh! Lol

He preach finish I begin shed tears while laughing ! The Reverend is something else ! grin

Confirmed Edo man cheesy
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by emmaodet: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
victorian:

God bless you .

All people in relationship think about is fuckkk, fucckk, fuckkkk!

No meaningful conversations
No asking of questions to know each other

All they think about is food and Sex!

Why divorce no go enter after one year of marriage . After fuckkking tirelessly for some months with reckless abandon in the marriage , their eyes will now clear about each other character .
Even if they date a million years and no communication except food and sex !.

Oh the sex is hot ! After marriage and they start living together their eyes clear.

Smmmmmhhhhh..

Guys wooing me , when I tell them no sex , let's talk and know ourseps better. They become dumb, nothing upstairs to talk about . immediately have cancelled the idea of taking any of them serious .

Cause I know immediately sex enters, there will be nothing to talk about unless when are u coming to spend the weekend . that's all.

Smhhhh!

To a largd extent you are right, the average guy out there is all abot sex sex sexand believe me even the ladies now is all about money money money.
Before when i chat with ladies, we use the medium to get to kniw each other better like her hobby, favourite food, pant and bra size (which i do note down in case of getting her a gift and the color type), her dream and aspirations, where she will be in the next 5, 10 yrs and a concrete plan on how to achieve that, e.t.c beleive me, alot of questions and also hiw to make impacts in each others life like training her to swim or a driving test which she will never forget who taught her that in her life even if the relationship didn't work out, just look at the other patner's weakness and see how you can come in and improve it and the sex will come naturally like an icing on the cake.
But today!!!!!! iyaaaaaaa!!!! I don't have time for jamb questions, pls no waec ooo, go straight to the point, this are the common things you hear and for guys na Bleep Bleep Bleep, what a generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by mhizbel(f): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Make I sharp sharp go tell my wife for house say "God don tell me say the young fine girl neighbour is my real wife ooo"
grin grin
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
gypsey:
why are you so pained that i am sniffing Around? Is it your sniffing? grin
now you are calling me old. grin grin grin keep wondering.
Yes i am a world champion vagina sniffer, Go hit your head on a rock some were

Pervert!
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by mhizbel(f): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Magnetron:

Can you kindly state scriptural references to back this up?
Errrm... What I meant was marriage Bible.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by mhizbel(f): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Itzurboi:
What about some religious leader that got their marriage crashed, did they not get the positive response... Please i would encourage us(male and female) to be logical about things, only then we make headway...
That you got a direct revelation from God will not make your marriage work or keep you married.
There are cases of people who got a clear revelation from God about their spouse(s) but because of one mistake, they missed out entirely.
The cause of the alarming rate of divorce we have among Christians can be summed up in one word, negligence.
Re: "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises by mhizbel(f): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Newboss:

My sister, the guy doing yahoo got a direct response from God o. The average yahoo boy is a serious God guy o. Check their Facebook, na God full there o grin.

My sister, the G word is the word for defending any action these days o. grin
gringrin Now that was damn funny grin grin
Anyways shaa... I am talking about real Christians and not assistant Christians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.