Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (36987 Views)

My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. / My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Elder0001:

M

Fool. See where desperacy for marriage will land you
bastard son of an idiot, u will be old with gray bald head before any female member of your family gets married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by 2buffagain(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Was the date already set?
Were things already booked?
Is this the first time he diverted funds like that?
Was she also saving towards the wedding?

So many questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by eyinjuege: 1:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Elder0001:
Be very happy God saved you.

Men should learn how to dismiss desperate ladies because in this century I don’t understand why a lady should be very very desperate for marriage .

This gigolo too is here.
It's rich the talk of desperation is coming from you, a confirmed gigolo, isn't it?
I even understand you have graduated to stealing pant.
Tufiakwa.
Go and beg your village people to release your destiny.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by eyinjuege: 1:23am On Jan 19, 2019
It's not so hard to get married. The main work is staying married. Many have married after dating less than 3 months.
When a guy is ready to marry, nothing usually stops him from doing so. Whoever he gets to meet at that point is whom he will marry. The number of days / weeks of dating becomes irrelevant.
The 2nd guy was definitely ready to marry, and they could have dated and married within the 5months. I know cases like that.
The dude who buried his mother wasn't ready at that time to marry. He never mentioned about considering the option of doing a simple registry wedding, or that she refused one. Who knows how long they have dated and how many times their wedding has been postponed.
I'm sure he will definitely find someone else when he is ready to marry.
The forces were probably never in support of their wedding anyway. Good luck to them both.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by eyinjuege: 2:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Vince77:
I read all comments page by page and I feel like crying at some comments. I kept shaking my head.

I have the perfect answer to this post and to why the lady acted the way she did but my major challenge is that i am too lazy to type.

Seun should consider putting a video or audio answer functionality on this site. Some of us just want to talk not type.

You need to change your phone to one that has that functionality. I just dictated this message in reply to you now. Technology is amazing isn't it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by kense88: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2019
jakandeola:
I keep saying it most woman are a animal and betrayals.only a fool DAT ready to die young will trust woman.it show DAT she was cheating why his in pains for his mother death she marry if he Neva marry her dey say men are animals.why marry after 5 months if she is Neva cheating I think d man is lucky he Neva got married to a cheat. I feel sad and angry
Is really unfortunate. I will keep on saying this, majority of men will never experience any real love life, through out there life span. Most relationship in nigeria is just scam. Just suffering for men
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by LordAdam16: 7:11am On Jan 19, 2019
People are primarily self-centered, why do folks never etch that in the back of their minds. S/he claims s/he loves you, it means f*ck all! You can only reliably expect blind, unconditional loyalty from consanguine relationships. With most other relationship types, it's a hit or miss.

Many ladies keep a side nigga when they're ready to settle. Can't blame them, it's smart. What?! You've got a 5-10 year window to find the one or become a societal joke. Sign me up for as many as is possible to juggle. It's just funny when later on, they're often the first to tag men dogs when they cheat or claim to have a thing for a mistress.

Like if you can have 2 or 3 guys you could theoretically spend the rest of your life with and claim to love, I guess it's within reason to believe guys can be fond of and shag a different skirt even if they're in a committed relationship/married.

@OP, my advice is; if she's worth it; wife her up. If you're unable to, it's simply poor luck if some schmuck beats you to it.

Live and let live and don't get caught up too much in the details. In the end, if your dad hadn't asked your mom out, you wouldn't be existing. Heck, if your mum had gotten pregnant on a different day of the same week you were conceived, you wouldn't be existing.

So what?! She married someone else even though she was engaged to you. F*ck that! You'd still get married to some other amazing woman, have beautiful kids, and hopefully grow old in the warmth embrace of friends and family who mean the world to you. Focus on that, not would-have-beens.

-Lord
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by kense88: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2019
veeluv2015:
Lesson: Learn financial planning.

If u had emergency funds set aside, you won't have to use money meant for your wedding for the burial. Those 2 should be saved separately.

Ndo.
I think is the ladies that deserves to learn how to be financially useful to people around them. You can't even lend money to a man you claim to love, and you feel the best way to reward him, is to dump him for another man, after looking his mother.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by kense88: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Mk17:

He is just a young man that is about to start life. Someone has not seen money to chase dreams at his age but you want him to start saving for emergency.
He should have minimize the cost of the burial and then spend the little remaining money in doing a simple wedding
Don't mind them. But, must the whole expenses come from the man ? why cant these women help someone they claim to love. Relationship in nigeria is just scam
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by kense88: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2019
sinaj:
hello sir
nne idi nno Sharp.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
kense88:
Don't mind them. But, must the whole expenses come from the man ? why cant these women help someone they claim to love. Relationship in nigeria is just scam
Nigerian women don't love. they settle for who they are most comfortable with
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Sterope:
grin grin grin

keep laffing at ur ass
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
eyinjuege:

This gigolo too is here.
It's rich the talk of desperation is coming from you, a confirmed gigolo, isn't it?
I even understand you have graduated to stealing pant.
Tufiakwa.
Go and beg your village people to release your destiny.
will u shut up
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by mrblessed(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah You're right, Alright then..Take care
Really? Just like that? She called you a HYPOCRITE because you expressed contrary/conflicting view and you pretended you didn't see. Do you think she will take it in good faith if it were in other way round? No. She will challenge you; defend her position, and force you to offer an apology. But here you are, supinely capitulating with a big grin. So I am qualify to call you your new name. Congratulations!
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
mrblessed:
Really? Just like that? She called you a HYPOCRITE because you expressed contrary/conflicting view and you pretended you didn't see. Do you think she will take it in good faith if it were in other way round? No. She will challenge you; defend her position, and force you to offer an apology. But here you are, supinely capitulating with a big grin. So I am qualify to call you your new name. Congratulations!
Just leave us alonegringringrin
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by mrblessed(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Just leave us alonegringringrin
You know I can't. You are becoming inexplicably soft and sissy these days.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
mrblessed:
You know I can't. You are becoming inexplicably soft and sissy these days.
Lol... I am still hot as before, just that I joke alot these days.... But I'll get back.... BTW you follow my comments??
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by mrblessed(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... I am still hot as before, just that I joke alot these days.... But I'll get back.... BTW you follow my comments??
Yes. But as a guest reader. Anyway I wasn't really expecting or advocating an exchange of uncomplimentary remarks, that would be childish and vain. I anticipated a coherent and detached explanation to support
your viewpoint.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by eyinjuege: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2019
jakandeola:
will u shut up

Oga blogger.... cheesy

I'm going to give you good advice- go back to adult learning and start from the basics. Your foundation is obviously very faulty. It might perhaps help your dead on arrival blogging career.
Try typing in pidgin if English is too hard, or perhaps even your native language.
Your write up gives one automatic headache, as you're not able to communicate most times
Friendly advice dear.
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by veeluv2015(f): 12:12am On Jan 20, 2019
kense88:
I think is the ladies that deserves to learn how to be financially useful to people around them. You can't even lend money to a man you claim to love, and you feel the best way to reward him, is to dump him for another man, after looking his mother.

I should lend a man money to marry me? Bros go n hustle
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:03am On Jan 20, 2019
mrblessed:
Yes. But as a guest reader. Anyway I wasn't really expecting or advocating an exchange of uncomplimentary remarks, that would be childish and vain. I anticipated a coherent and detached explanation to support
your viewpoint.
Alright then... Noted,Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by tiffanyfan(f): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2019
boiz2men:
See why I have been advocating for DNA test as a necessity when a child is born as part of medical reports and tests.

These women are dead wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed / Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.