Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial (37022 Views)

My Fiancee Left Me For A Yankee Boyfriend Few Weeks To Our Marriage. / My Fiancee Left Me, But I Still Want Her / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Resener27:

Receive sense
He should have used little money for burial. His mother is dead and no amount of burial can make her happy. The girl bleeped up because she was double dating as well but the guy self mumu for using wedding money for burial. The same money he can’t spend on his mother if she was alive. Use your head
is ur brain impair guy how much to bury how much to marry. did u know if hes first born. did u know if hes home he did it. some culture if u Neva kill animals dey will Neva accept. guy use ur brain u are not a baby to be woman wrapper. any woman DAT cant stay in times of pain should Bleep out

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by rame18(f): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Naso we see am oo.... cheesycheesy
f

Stop complaining about women chopping your money..Yes it is your money we came to chop in this life..We don't have another job.... grin cheesy wink
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
afribabe:
shocked shocked wawu. clap for yourself o. Who asked him to leave his mother in the mortuary? And who asked him to marry? What i am saying is that NO BURIAL IS WORTH SAVING FOR FOR YEAR/YEARS. When the mother was alive, did he ever give her all her savings for a whole year? So why do such when she is no more?Nonsense children that will not take care of their living parents but spend even their future money to bury them.

Just listen to yourself?

The guy told you he has saving a whole year abi?

You were trying so hard to make sense but in the end, said NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Resener27:

Guy in as much i don’t like how some girls think, receive sense. This your point is senseless
How would someone spend much money on burial when you know that you’re still struggling ? Who told you that you must spend 500k or 1million to celebrate someone who’s dead? Make una Dey use una sense. The dead is gone and he should have used most of the money for wedding not burial
u are a kid and dont understand life. is u who dont have sence. I will ignored u
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by victorian(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
can he sex her after court wedding if d girl is IBO as IBO greedy did u think dey will accept court wedding. if d guy Neva marry her were did she see a guy quick in 5month to marry her. dear am on ban since DAT why I Neva replied u on my blog

The tinsel actress who got married to her Muslim tinsel actor is Igbo! And I doubt if they even did traditional marriage . it was court marriage all the way and they are happy .

All it takes is understanding. Possibly he will pay her dowry later .

Then about the op story of the girl seeing someone after 5months is very possible . some men dont belive in long dating before getting married . 3months is enough for them to know whom they wish to marry and with women, if we are with a man who treats us nice , with few months we can fall inlove , stay loyal . especially if the man is serious about getting married .

Don't u know our biological clock is ticking ? We don't have forever to wait . if another man fits the bill and he's ready to pay dowry , biko allow the man especially if he's caring. Ladies in our thirties we can't wait forever .

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by afribabe: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
can he sex her after court wedding if d girl is IBO as IBO greedy did u think dey will accept court wedding. if d guy Neva marry her were did she see a guy quick in 5month to marry her. dear am on ban since DAT why I Neva replied u on my blog
Nothing is impossible
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
rame18:
f

Stop complaining about women chopping your money..Yes it is your money we came to chop in this life..We don't have another job.... grin cheesy wink
Haba... Why na?? You're being sarcastic, right??gringringrin, No matter what, I'll still support my woman smileysmiley
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by IYANGBALI: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
She married another man that has been fokn her all along
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Fantazy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
She was not yours in the first place
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by rame18(f): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Haba... Why na?? You're being sarcastic, right??gringringrin, No matter what, I'll still support my woman smileysmiley

Watch sons of Nebuchadnezzar rush into my mention. grin
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Resener27(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
u are a kid and dont understand life. is u who dont have sence. I will ignored u
Stfu mumu. Na your type dey borrow 5million for burial. Once a person is dead, he or she is gone. Wether you spend 10million or 100million, you’re wasting your own money not for the dead fellow. What stops the guy from spending less than 300k for the burial, or dem Dey receive medal for Highest spender ?
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by afribabe: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
prince3009:

Just listen to yourself?

The guy told you he has saving a whole year abi?

You were trying so hard to make sense but in the end, said NONSENSE!
If it will take him another year (like he said in the narration) to save for the wedding (he has already saved enough for the wedding), i assumed that the money he spent on burial is at least one year worth of savings.
I understand my NONSENSE so leave me with it. Abi is it your NONSENSE??
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
Resener27:

Guy in as much i don’t like how some girls think, receive sense. This your point is senseless
How would someone spend much money on burial when you know that you’re still struggling ? Who told you that you must spend 500k or 1million to celebrate someone who’s dead? Make una Dey use una sense. The dead is gone and he should have used most of the money for wedding not burial
ignore. @afribabe is not possible Victorian am angry cos she live him in pains
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Resener27(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
is ur brain impair guy how much to bury how much to marry. did u know if hes first born. did u know if hes home he did it. some culture if u Neva kill animals dey will Neva accept. guy use ur brain u are not a baby to be woman wrapper. any woman DAT cant stay in times of pain should Bleep out
Stop saying nonsense. Which culture ? He’s Ks to bury is mom, anyone who doesn’t like it should go to hell. Why do you care about people’s opinion. Mumu who doesn’t know what’s best for him. Weak ass
Go sell your papa house because you 1 do burial Na
Answer: you’re weak ass mofo
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by guysmat(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
So... has he refunded her money?
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Resener27(m): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
ignore. @afribabe is not possible Victorian am angry cos she live him in pains
Pussy asslicker don Dey lick another female Ass lol
Definition of a weak man
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Resener27:

Receive sense
He should have used little money for burial. His mother is dead and no amount of burial can make her happy. The girl bleeped up because she was double dating as well but the guy self mumu for using wedding money for burial. The same money he can’t spend on his mother if she was alive. Use your head

People will just come to Nairaland and be talking rubbish in a bid to sound wise and sensible! You think burying somebody is a joke? If that guy comes from the eastern part of the country, do you know how much it would cost him? Do you even know how much morgue fees and a casket cost?

I lost my own mother in 2017 and i knew what it is to bury someone especially if it is a woman because 2 families are involved! You are talking of spending money on the mother when she is alive! Are you living with the guy to know how much he spent prior to her death?

All these kids that come to Nairaland to prove a point but end up sounding silly!

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Resener27:

Stop saying nonsense. Which culture ? He’s Ks to bury is mom, anyone who doesn’t like it should go to hell. Why do you care about people’s opinion. Mumu who doesn’t know what’s best for him. Weak ass
Go sell your papa house because you 1 do burial Na
Answer: you’re weak ass mofo
may god purnish u dere. idiot don't u ever comment here again as u cant be civil in ur ramifications
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
prince3009:

People will just come to Nairaland and be talking rubbish in a bid to sound wise and sensible! You think burying somebody is a joke? If that guy comes from the eastern part of the country, do you know how much it would cost him? Do you even know how much morgue fees and a casket cost?

I lost my own mother in 2017 and i knew what it is to bury someone especially if it is a woman because 2 families are involved! You are talking of spending money on the mother when she is alive! Are you living with the guy to know how much he spent prior to her death?

All these kids that come to Nairaland to prove a point but end up sounding silly!
you are matured thanks for this

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Resener27(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
may god purnish u dere. idiot don't u ever comment here again as u cant be civil in ur ramifications
Bleep off. Weak ass mofo, go to hell
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
rame18:

Watch sons of Nebuchadnezzar rush into my mention. grin
Sons of Nebuchadnezzar?? Lol...gringringrin
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Resener27(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
prince3009:

Stfu dumbo. So everyone whose parent has died has money for burial? If you don’t spend much, would anyone arrest you or kill you? Did they tie your neck to spend the amount you spent? And who told you the guy is from the east ? Brainwashed fools
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by homirefacuny(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
sinaj:
Read lots of stories under this O jewa ka eng stuffs and just ended up thanking God for my own situation

HI beautiful
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by obinoral1179(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
SirLakes:

Haha grin
She geh plan B already grin
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by afribabe: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
prince3009:

Just asking o before you start cursing. What happens to those who can't afford it (even if they save for 2 years), how/when do they bury their dead?
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Resener27:

Stfu dumbo. So everyone whose parent has died has money for burial? If you don’t spend much, would anyone arrest you or kill you? Did they tie your neck to spend the amount you spent? And who told you the guy is from the east ? Brainwashed fools

Oh really?

Now i get it!

Na your type go allow your mama suffer this same fate when she is no more...

Want to know the fate i am talking about...see it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4427806/unclaimed-corpses-state-hospital-otta

When you are done, just know that it isn't everyone who is as senseless and irresponsible as you!

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Resener27(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
prince3009:

Oh really?

Now i get it!

Na your type go allow your mama suffer this same fate when she is no more...

Want to know the fate i am talking about...see it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4427806/unclaimed-corpses-state-hospital-otta

When you are done, just know that it isn't everyone who is as senseless and irresponsible as you!

Have a nice day!

Stfu mumu. So you can’t bury without spending huge money? Get sense. They have brainwashed you fools for a very long time that you must spend 10m for burial for you to have peace
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Resener27:

Bleep off. Weak ass mofo, go to hell
u are a barstard so I will ignore ur destiny. fool at 40
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Resener27(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
jakandeola:
u are a barstard so I will ignore ur destiny. fool at 40
Mumu fool @50. A weak ass fellow who needs the opinion of others to live. Mentally weak mofo
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
afribabe:
Just asking o before you start cursing. What happens to those who can't afford it (even if they save for 2 years), how/when do they bury their dead?

I don't know!

Don't ask me!

Maybe you should ask people like Resener27 who plans to do what people who don't want to do burial because of money did to their deceased loved ones here: https://www.nairaland.com/4427806/unclaimed-corpses-state-hospital-otta

Those people are wise! The OP and people like us are foolish!
Re: My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial by jakandeola(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
Resener27:

Stfu mumu. So you can’t bury without spending huge money? Get sense. They have brainwashed you fools for a very long time that you must spend 10m for burial for you to have peace
he want to suffer his mum in life and death cos of woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.