Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (94506 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by maxzzo1(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2019
All I see are dead bodies.....
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by captaininiobong(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2019
no be to smoke igbo, take tramol, una gadjet reach? i wish them well sha
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by nobilie: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:
Just imagine; does it mean that the Army has no ARMY or MILITARY owned buses to convey these troops or what?? Why would they use commercial transport to transport these men to the battlefield?? This is indeed shameful.

Did you see the name of the commercial bus? Who says army does not use such buses. Notice that the glass windows are tinted. The only two obvious letters on the bus are IT which could have been from the word military. Check well
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by champman(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2019
bedspread:
Being Ready is not by Mouth... Neither is it by Picture...

D weapon that guy is holding there looks like a toy to the weapons those killers carry

May GOD HELP Our Boys Fight this war that has Refused to end.... Dts all I can say
not by mouth but it starts with courage.cowards like u never sees anything good in our army.next time,learn to b quiet where necessary
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2019
nobilie:

Did you see the name of the commercial bus? Who says army does not use such buses. Notice that the glass windows are tinted. The only two obvious letters on the bus are IT which could have been from the word military. Check well

Oga, military does not use such buses. Its always painted in military colours.

The IT comes from the word mass transIT - which is always written on private commercial buses.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by IIKELLY(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Wish u guys al d best
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by nobilie: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
bedspread:
Being Ready is not by Mouth... Neither is it by Picture...

D weapon that guy is holding there looks like a toy to the weapons those killers carry

May GOD HELP Our Boys Fight this war that has Refused to end.... Dts all I can say

You are right but note its part of moral/ginger.

If you follow leaked videos of BH, you'll see that their tactics has always been, 1) they move in number, 2) they are ready to die. They move with an ideology of fighting for God thus; has nothing to lose. 3) advance with about three hilux van with mounted AA (anti aircraft or multi purpose machine gun then the boys carry AK47 and RPG, 4) conversant with area and weather. 5) they seems to have Intel about our boys movement, location, logistics and weakness (how I don't know), 6) top military want them to still be as to keep making money off it.

I have never seen a video where they are armed with better weapon cept for that I've pointed above. The armour tank they use are usually small (collect from the army or smuggled in through the border).

They are known to invade army camps in the evening when the wind/dust is high and clear the armoury using same against us.
Our boys are trying. My advice is that they should kill all BH militant seen and not arrest for investigation since nothing will come out from it and this current govt is known to pardon them.

It is a big emberasmeant to Nigeria to have had BH active for many years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by asanwafo: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Have u seen their weapon? Instead of encouraging them u are there on top of ur bed probably with a woman ranting nonsense. Forget what our stupid politicians tell u Nigerian soldiers are one of the best in Africa. BH only take advantage of the secret information leaked by some bad eggs among the soldiers to attack their base.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I should Google M14 and M16 ? grin grin what kind of childish talk is this ..you clearly watch too much American films... The failures if the M14 against the AK47 led to the development of the M16 in the first place ...Oga pound for pound AK47 is number 1 on any assault rifle ranking

https://topyaps.com/top-10-best-assault-rifles-in-the-world/

Salam, I believe he meant M4

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Bambambiglo: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2019
manmoraskk:
Something is telling me in my mind that someone will die soon. And the story will be recal those young soldiers bla bla ... well God forbid.

Something is telling me that you will die before any of these patriots here.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Cadec007:
no no, bring on the argument, who knows we could learn from each other.......

My dad is a naval officer, so at least I have an idea about military life even if he never wanted me to
As if it is the naval officers fighting the insurgency.
Army bears the brunt of the war..
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:

Oga, military does not use such buses. Its always painted in military colours.

The IT comes from the word mass transIT - which is always written on private commercial buses.

People don't cease to amaze me...
And to think none of these guys see nothing wrong with it..
Just a roadside IED will roast these guys..
Whatever happened to providing armored vehicles...
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Xmen149(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
HtwoOw:
any small thing some know nots will be shouting modern warfare

You said it yourself , with AK , low cost, rarely gets overheated / damaged , operates in all weather

i also included skilled handler

i'll pick ak over AR15 anyday esp if my enemies are hiding

No need to trade insults bro,u drop your point,.i learn from you you learn from me

" Need the ultimate in reliability and close-range support? Get the AK. More interested in an easily modified modular system that boasts excellent long-range accuracy and ballistics? Get the AR" https://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/the-great-debates-ar-15-vs-ak-47/

if enemies are hiding,Moving targets,far away then AR is your best chance(cost of keeping men in fight too long is high.),.if your enemies are fighting from long range and your aim is to push them back the AK.

AR gets the job done quicker,.Ak gets you on the job longer,.more over dusty areas are not good for AR.

you consider environment,timing,and accuracy after you have studied your opponent each has its advantage.

having both in field will give you very very good advantage.

other arms exist that can be of use too

just researched and found out the myth has been proved wrong...AR can stand dust(sand dust)and mud water and still function effectively..
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by winj: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
mightyhazell:
so igbos are scum and tge problem of nigeria,and yet we have northern boko terrorists,..we have fulani herdsmen terrorists ,..we have iswap terrorists,....
And yet ur forefathers got themselves roasted on battlefields in their dumb quest to have themBack as fellow countrymen.. Doesnt add up now,does it?

I will excuse your ignorance and stupidity and give you some soundbites.
If you arrive Most international airports abroad and are harassed in the airport and streets because of your Nigerian passport, do the research I do all the time and ask why - you will be shown the photos and local newspaper stories of IGBO drug dealers and criminal operatives.

If you arrive even yeye African countries like Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania you will be treated badly because you are Nigerian - when you ask why they will show you IGBO people selling fake medicines in chemists, using their female children to carry drugs abroad, 419, opening barbing salon and internet cafes while selling drugs behinds counter.

If you arrive China, Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam Nigerians are people of interest because they have over 10,000 IGBO drugs dealers killed, awaiting death sentences or service long prison terms.

If you arrive South America, you will find IGBO people working with local drug dealers to export drugs abroad or peddling locally.

If you arrive Middle East, you will find IGBO people tricking Nigerians into slavery (described as house help for Arabs), drug dealing, 419, stealing luxury cars from the streets.

Even an insignificant country like Belize where you will normally not find Nigerians, IGBO people have teamed up with local gangs to sell drugs and to 419 land and property buyers.

There is not a single Earth based country I have been where my local research has not shown that IGBO criminals have rendered the passport of Nigeria a taboo.

For the last 7 years, every IGBO person i see at any international airport abroad or in the streets I call police to arrest them. I have written to hundreds of police forces all over the world describing IGBO people and their get rich or die trying mentality while destroying the prospects of other Nigerians.

IGBO idiots describe my actions as hate for ndigbo while I call it helping other Nigerians who travel abroad.

SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT THE F.U.CK UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by javaRookie: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
winj:

If you arrive Most international airports abroad and are harassed in the airport and streets because of your Nigerian passport, do the research I do all the time and ask why - you will be shown the photos and local newspaper stories of IGBO drug dealers and criminal operatives.

If you arrive even yeye African countries like Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, TanTHE F.U.CK UP!!!
Get me the details of your weed supplier, i need to get him arrested for selling to underage kids.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by mightyhazell: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
winj:

If you arrive even yeye African countries like Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania you will be treated badly because you are Nigerian - when you ask why they will show you IGBO people selling fake medicines in chemists, using their female children to carry drugs abroad, 419, opening barbing salon and internet cafes while selling drugs behinds counter.

If you arrive China, Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam Nigerians are people of interest because they have over 10,000 IGBO drugs dealers killed, awaiting death sentences or service long prison terms.

If you arrive South America, you will find IGBO people working with local drug dealers to export drugs abroad or peddling locally.

If you arrive Middle East, you will find IGBO people tricking Nigerians into slavery (described as house help for Arabs), drug dealing, 419, stealing luxury cars from the streets.

Even an insignificant country like Belize where you will normally not find Nigerians, IGBO people have teamed up with local gangs to sell drugs and to 419 land and property buyers.

There is not a single Earth based country I have been where my local research has not shown that IGBO criminals have rendered the passport of Nigeria a taboo.

For the last 7 years, every IGBO person i see at any international airport abroad or in the streets I call police to arrest them. I have written to hundreds of police forces all over the world describing IGBO people and their get rich or die trying mentality while destroying the prospects of other Nigerians.

IGBO idiots describe my actions as hate for ndigbo while I call it helping other Nigerians who travel abroad.

SO IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT THE F.U.CK UP!!!
nutcase!

Abeg carry ur advanced alzheimer symptoms comot my face... Since when has oshobo village turned to cambodia,beijing and all these places of ur fantasies.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by chloride6: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I should Google M14 and M16 ? grin grin what kind of childish talk is this ..you clearly watch too much American films... The failures if the M14 against the AK47 led to the development of the M16 in the first place ...Oga pound for pound AK47 is number 1 on any assault rifle ranking

The Ak is okay, but it's not the monster the world has taken it to be.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
Buffalowings3:

As if it is the naval officers fighting the insurgency.
Army bears the brunt of the war..
lol ok
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Delivar(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jakumo:

How deadly is deadly enough for you ?

Abi you go let dem test am for ya leg ?
When it comes to being deadly the range and bullet size are things to consider. The Ak47 scores average in these categories so it's not really deadly compared to other rifles out there.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
winj:

wtf are you spewing?..........go to Italy, and you would see the number of Yoruba's in the mafia clan, involved in organized crime and prostitution...... What about the northerners who commit several atrocities abroad but get away with it because they have heavy weights behind them........see don't let tribalism blind you.....
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by winj: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cadec007:
wtf are you spewing?..........go to Italy, and you would see the number of Yoruba's in the mafia clan, involved in organized crime and prostitution...... What about the northerners who commit several atrocities abroad but get away with it because they have heavy weights behind them........see don't let tribalism blind you.....

If only it was just Italy, IF ONLY!!!

I AM TALKING ABOUT OVER 50 COUNTRIES idiot!!! IF THESE are Igala, Yoruba, Hausa people my focus will be on them.

feck off please and stop trying to divert the reality - just feck off...your stupidity is making me angry!
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by winj: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
mightyhazell:
nutcase!
Abeg carry ur advanced alzheimer symptoms comot my face... Since when has oshobo village turned to cambodia,beijing and all these places of ur fantasies.

use your time to spread the word in IGBO villages instead of wasting it on irrelevant crap.
There are IGBO criminals buried in unmarked graves and on deathrow in many countries around the world, they are simply called Nigerians
But here is a lugubrious leech like you diverting the reality.
feck off ape!
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by winj: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
javaRookie:

Get me the details of your weed supplier, i need to get him arrested for selling to underage kids.
Here are the details you asked for.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/ezimoha-the-hero-tochi-the-herb-carrier-nine-nigerian-drug-convicts-executed-in-indonesia-and-singapore/
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by bedspread: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
[s]
champman:
not by mouth but it starts with courage.cowards like u never sees anything good in our army.next time,learn to b quiet where necessary
[/s]
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
winj:

If only it was just Italy, IF ONLY!!!

I AM TALKING ABOUT OVER 50 COUNTRIES idiot!!! IF THESE are Igala, Yoruba, Hausa people my focus will be on them.

feck off please and stop trying to divert the reality - just feck off...your stupidity is making me angry!
the silent 'ch' to the end of your name is really disturbing you............don't mention me again
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by mightyhazell: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
winj:

use your time to spread the word in IGBO villages instead of wasting it on irrelevant crap.
There are IGBO criminals buried in unmarked graves and on deathrow in many countries around the world, they are simply called Nigerians
But here is a lugubrious leech like you diverting the reality.
feck off ape!
keep ranting deliriously from ur osbobo village idp camp since it makes u Feel better.. Still better than hunting heads which has become the biggest biz of ur time and locality.. Mr international for dream.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by kenmaro: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Cadec007:
I understand how you feel bro but I don't think they are going directly to the front like that.....they aren't even in full gear

It doesn't matter where they are going to, so long they are moving in a group of more than two with rifles and within or along a possible enemy attack zone, they should be transported by milltary trucks not packed-up in a 18 seater commercial bus. If there is any enemy attack as they are in those buses, the casualty will be very high because those buses are not designed for combat and there is no provision for a rapid response as they are compact buses for private/commercial uses. Nigerian military authority should have a rethink and stop playing sacrificial lamb with our young military force thereby discouraging other young intelligent and highly qualified applicants who truly have passion for military jobs from enlisting into the military because of the corrupt political play that has engulfed the Nigerian military. We should note that: the strength of any nation is its military and economy. As our politicians are going on with emptying our treasury, maybe they also want to waste our military. Please, we all need to stop all (everyone) this unpatriotic attitude and realise that Nigeria is ours so that we make it a better place. No matter where we are or go to, we are all Nigerians and we all belong here and we will all come back home someday. Time is coming when we will all become persona non grata (unwelcomed) in other nations if we fail to build our Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
kenmaro:

It doesn't matter where they are going to, so long they are moving in a group of more than two with rifles and within or along a possible enemy attack zone, they should be transported by milltary trucks not packed-up in a 18 seater commercial bus. If there is any enemy attack as they are in those buses, the casualty will be very high because those buses are not designed for combat and there is no provision for a rapid response as they are compact buses for private/commercial uses. Nigerian military authority should have a rethink and stop playing sacrificial lamb with our young military force thereby discouraging other young intelligent and highly qualified applicants who truly have passion for military jobs from enlisting into the military because of the corrupt political play that has engulfed the Nigerian military. We should note that: the strength of any nation is its military and economy. As our politicians are going on with emptying our treasury, maybe they also want to waste our military. Please, we all need to stop all (everyone) this unpatriotic attitude and realise that Nigeria is ours so that we make it a better place. No matter where we are or go to, we are all Nigerians and we all belong here and we will all come back home someday. Time is coming when we will all become persona non grata (unwelcomed) in other nations if we fail to build our Nigeria.
point! Thank you.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by onward4life(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Bro AK is durable and service able

If not

Me I prefer p90 or isreali Owner Tavor
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by NNAMDIII(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
greatbrian:

Nooo the man behind the weapon says it all
This white man, you feel you must put us on suspense bah? can't you finish your story? since how many years wey i don dey wait
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by golddare: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
PrettyCrystal:
While some Nigerian soldiers at the battlefield are getting tired and want to return home, a gallant young officer and his colleagues are storming the northern part of the country in high spirits.

The young soldier identified as Oluwatosin from Ibadan, Oyo state, was recently posted to Maiduguri, Borno state capital to fight Boko Haram insurgents.

Earlier today, the army troops left in a convoy while heading to their duty posts.

The young soldier revealed that he and his colleagues are battle ready for the deadly terrorists who have been troubling the nation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-soldiers-arrive-maiduguri-in-high-spirits-to-battle-boko-haram-photos.html

Imagine how this mumu is revealing movement of troops just for the glam, all this millennium soldiers, I dont know their problem they dont listen to simple instructions.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Dan18(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
golddare:

Imagine how this mumu is revealing movement of troops just for the glam, all this millennium soldiers, I dont know their problem they dont listen to simple instructions.
Something that has been posted over a year now.
Na now you see am.
40% of them are probably dead now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.