Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (94502 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Rest in peace to you all.

Shekau your food is ready.....

In burial hymns.....fading away like stars of the morning.....

None of you will be. Remembered.
Your brain has been replaced with condemned oil. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by otolorinola(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
No be marijuana that boy dey mold so?

Don't you know? nan him dey give dem spirit na. smiley
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
bobolistica:

Ak 47 is not the best ...Google M14 and M16

I should Google M14 and M16 ? grin grin what kind of childish talk is this ..you clearly watch too much American films... The failures if the M14 against the AK47 led to the development of the M16 in the first place ...Oga pound for pound AK47 is number 1 on any assault rifle ranking

https://topyaps.com/top-10-best-assault-rifles-in-the-world/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Absoj(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dan18:

Will they buy it with their money?
Abeg help me ask am ooo. Abi no be dis country him dey?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by buchilino(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

what assault rifle does Boko haram use that's better than an Ak47? Pound for pound the AK47 is still the best assault rifle in the world

Ak 47 is nothing wen ur enemy is using an AA firepower
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by buchilino(m): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Against BH it's still an effective weapon, that is how someone like you was comparing Tavor to AK the other day just cause the former looks appealing to the eye. Btw, it's not the only rifle in NA's cache.

Check this old thread to school yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/nigerian-armys-campaign-north-eastern

Have ever seen a tavor fire. If u have, then u wouldn't be comparing ak47 with tavor

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
buchilino:

Ak 47 is nothing wen ur enemy is using an AA firepower

in a typical Boko haram landing party how many Anti Aircraft technicals are deployed ? at most 2 and then a couple of other Hilux technicals mounted Dshka heavy duty machine guns and the rest footies all use AKs while our soldiers have their own technicals mounted with Dshkas heavy duty and a couple of MRAPs with heavy duty machine guns and at times a main battle tank ..the truth is our soldier's don't know how to put their weapons to the best use that guarantees tactical advantage
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by JezCalMeJay(m): 12:01am On Jan 19, 2019
javaRookie:

The version of our Ak47 is outdated bro. More recent versions have hit the market with improved bullet damage, accuracy, hit velocity, reload time etc Since 2009.
Its just like using 2g to download a 50mb file while Bh use 3g. Who do you think gat the upperhand?
Coupled with the fact that they got no sophiscated communication devices or trackers.

Valid point
we need the upgraded Kalashnikov ak47 rifles
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by buchilino(m): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

in a typical Boko haram landing party how many Anti Aircraft technicals are deployed ? at most 2 and then a couple of other Hilux technicals mounted Dshka heavy duty machine guns and the rest footies all use AKs while our soldiers have their own technicals mounted with Dshkas heavy duty and a couple of MRAPs with heavy duty machine guns and at times a main battle tank ..the truth is our soldier's don't know how to put their weapons to the best use that guarantees tactical advantage

I HAVE BEEN TO MAIDUGURI, I CAN TELL U ON AUTHORITY MOST OF THE WEAPONS U JUST MENTIONED R FAULTY N DON'T WORK. Y DO U THINK OUR SOLDIERS R DEMORALISED

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by biomedics(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Konquest: 12:13am On Jan 19, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
While some Nigerian soldiers at the battlefield are getting tired and want to return home, a gallant young officer and his colleagues are storming the northern part of the country in high spirits.

The young soldier identified as Oluwatosin from Ibadan, Oyo state, was recently posted to Maiduguri, Borno state capital to fight Boko Haram insurgents.

Earlier today, the army troops left in a convoy while heading to their duty posts.

The young soldier revealed that he and his colleagues are battle ready for the deadly terrorists who have been troubling the nation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-soldiers-arrive-maiduguri-in-high-spirits-to-battle-boko-haram-photos.html

^^^^
God bless the gallant troops!
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by HtwoOw: 12:36am On Jan 19, 2019
any small thing some know nots will be shouting modern warfare

You said it yourself , with AK , low cost, rarely gets overheated / damaged , operates in all weather

i also included skilled handler

i'll pick ak over AR15 anyday esp if my enemies are hiding

Xmen149:

Lol, u guys are funny,.. If u have ever handled that thing u will agree with me it has one of the lowest accuracy in armunation....

Just that it has low maintenance cost, really faulty and can operate almost in all weather condition

Really not a weapon for Modern Warfare which is categorized by :accuracy, short and quick execution time.

U will shoot at 5 moving target at long range all day with that thing and manage to hit one
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Ikechu12: 12:38am On Jan 19, 2019
I can't wait to start reading when Boko Haram start wiping then out. Enjoy your a month or two months of living

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Snowstorm: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2019
They rented bus again no wonder we hear ambush this that
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by koolaid87: 1:03am On Jan 19, 2019
How many cabal's children are at the war front?

Perhaps poverty drives some people, but as for me, I aint fighting no war over a country that was sold a long time ago.

Get a safe job guys, leave war for the elite

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by mandate12: 1:19am On Jan 19, 2019
manmoraskk:
Something is telling me in my mind that someone will die soon. And the story will be recal those young soldiers bla bla ... well God forbid.

LMAO.. This guy's got no chills mehn!
May God protect our soldiers.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 19, 2019
ebujany:
No be marijuana that boy dey mold so?

So?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by perdollar(m): 3:45am On Jan 19, 2019
u ain't seen nothing! if u like deep ursef inside oduduwa poo, BH wl get u. who fights for Nigeria ds days
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Maski87: 4:00am On Jan 19, 2019
Finally, make una go work
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Kindler: 4:37am On Jan 19, 2019
Wish i could reach this guy..
I'm making a story on these matters and i'd love to use his fresh narrative tho!
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by obstead200(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2019
checkolatunji:

I completely agreed with you. That weapon says alot
I disagree.
Ak47 remains one of the most reliable assault rifles ever made. Boko haram use it too. They are not better armed than our soldiers.
Our soldiers simply suffer from poor morale, bad training and bad work ethics........not weapon shortage.

By the way, I believe they all have kevlars and helmet. Poor work ethics prevent them from dressing correctly.
Only for them to cowardly blame weapons for their failure
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by obstead200(m): 6:08am On Jan 19, 2019
Snowstorm:
They rented bus again no wonder we hear ambush this that
exactly the poor work ethics am talking about. Who goes to war in a civilian transport vehicle such as this bus? Are they going for seminar? How easy is it to quickly disembark from that bus in the event of an ambush? Even 911 truck would be better. Worst case, a hilux van.

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Ikpeabujo:

so because it not painted in military color makes it a commercial transit..... do u know how many hammer bus innoson donated to military ever year

Shut up and get out from here.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Karatum:
Just imagine; does it mean that the Army has no ARMY or MILITARY owned buses to convey these troops or what?? Why would they use commercial transport to transport these men to the battlefield?? This is indeed shameful.
Boko Islamic terrorists don destroy the army vehicles.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Spidermon: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2019
AK 47 is not the best rifle in the world abeg.

You see any developed country using AK ??

Iya lon je mo kundu ponmo. Afani wo nin be lara awoo ??
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by femmy2010(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2019
manmoraskk:
Something is telling me in my mind that someone will die soon. And the story will be recal those young soldiers bla bla ... well God forbid.

Those brave men would not die before their time . God would protect and watch over them on and off the battlefield.
I appreciate their sacrifice for my beloved Nigeria. God bless them always .
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2019
obstead200:
I disagree.
Ak47 remains one of the most reliable assault rifles ever made. Boko haram use it too. They are not better armed than our soldiers.
Our soldiers simply suffer from poor morale, bad training and bad work ethics........not weapon shortage.

By the way, I believe they all have kevlars and helmet. Poor work ethics prevent them from dressing correctly.They are not even well kits.No vest,no helmet,no knee protection guard.
Only for them to cowardly blame weapons for their failure
Didnt you see the army pictures in Kenya who went to rescue civilians in a hotel over a terrorists attack?

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Adeoba10(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2019
manmoraskk:
Person don finish for una family?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by persius555(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2019
God knows these young patriotic Nigerians will require more than those rusty rifles to uproot those devilish souls in the NE.

Go after those bastards. Never allow them get to you first bacause that has been the bane of this war.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by persius555(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:

So BH surrounds NA FOBs with mostly two AA technicals, is that what you are insinuating?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Bellix: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2019
Gallant soldiers are not on social media.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Dearlord(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2019
AFONJAS are similar to talkative

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.