Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (94497 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Bigcake: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Karatum:
Just imagine; does it mean that the Army has no ARMY or MILITARY owned buses to convey these troops or what?? Why would they use commercial transport to transport these men to the battlefield?? This is indeed shameful.

The are not even well kitted. No bulletproof vest, no bullefproof helmet. Needless to talk about communicational gadgets. They use their individual phones to reachout when there is an attack.

Somebody needs to show them US Army pictures at war theatres.

5 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by ahiboilandgas: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
While some Nigerian soldiers at the battlefield are getting tired and want to return home, a gallant young officer and his colleagues are storming the northern part of the country in high spirits.

The young soldier identified as Oluwatosin from Ibadan, Oyo state, was recently posted to Maiduguri, Borno state capital to fight Boko Haram insurgents.

Earlier today, the army troops left in a convoy while heading to their duty posts.

The young soldier revealed that he and his colleagues are battle ready for the deadly terrorists who have been troubling the nation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-soldiers-arrive-maiduguri-in-high-spirits-to-battle-boko-haram-photos.html

they can't be airlifted?silly country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:
This is the Weapon I supply
Because the entrance of the word giveth life and understanding to the simple, forever the word of the creator is settled and his word will never go unfulfilled tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by islandmoon: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
shame! how can you transport our troop on the road in small hiace buses like that on 14 hours journey? why not fly them? the other day, I saw Nigeria army men in 20 buses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by olisaokere(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
No be marijuana that boy dey mold so?

Confirmed Marijuana the guy hold for hand so!

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by kerry57: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Come guys enobi by wrapping marijuana at all them the take defeat Boko Haram, na burkinafaso prayer and hard work because our govt no send una Ooo. God help u guys cha
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:
Being Ready is not by Mouth... Neither is it by Picture...

D weapon that guy is holding there looks like a toy to the weapons those killers carry

May GOD HELP Our Boys Fight this war that has Refused to end.... Dts all I can say
the only rifle that can compete with AK 47 is the m16 and I can bet you the terrorists don't use that so.......
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Wantedmiller: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

D weapon that guy is holding there looks like a toy to the weapons those killers carry

May GOD HELP Our Boys Fight this war that has Refused to end.... Dts all I can say

weapon might actually not be the problem......... It is the strategy BRO.

can the gun kill..... yes..

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by fykes(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na weed that guy they wrap so?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by buchai: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
i don't know why they always have good phones and cameras to snap but no good weapons to fight boko haram
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
for battle morale
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
If you die fighting for nigeria just know You died for nothing.
that's not true
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
See the gun they are carrying
They using duct tape to bind it together
This country tire me
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by micoman28(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Shey No be the weed way the guy with gun in the third pix dey lace dey inspire them wrongly?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by blackboy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
The pictures dont show high spirit but a soldier ready to serve
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Arda1000(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
confirm nosh
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
buchai:
i don't know why they always have good phones and cameras to snap but no good weapons to fight boko haram
you are screaming good weapons good weapons,..... There is nothing wrong using an AK in battle.....in fact that is its sole use...its a battle weapon........... If the 'good weapons' you mean here is their artillery then I agree its not sufficient
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by eclecticbaron: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:

Choi, eagle eyes spotted! I had to look @ the photo again and lo and behold...semi jumbo grin

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by SirLakes: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
manmoraskk:
Something is telling me in my mind that someone will die soon. And the story will be recal those young soldiers bla bla ... well God forbid.

The headquarters of evil spirit is in you ....buhahaha grin

No be me talk am cheesy
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
mightyhazell:

Good.. Positive mental attitude is everything

I hope these ones are well kitted and given an upperhand against The terrorists...and not placed as sitting ducks for rampaging terrorists
Yeah..
With inadequate equipment
Kenya military is battling alshaba..but look at the wepons they are holding grin grin

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Arda1000(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Against BH it's still an effective weapon, that is how someone like you was comparing Tavor to AK the other day just cause the former looks appealing to the eye. Btw, it's not the only rifle in NA's cache.

Check this old thread to school yourself
https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/nigerian-armys-campaign-north-eastern
no developed country is using that thing his holding at hand to fight terrorist
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cadec007:
you are screaming good weapons good weapons,..... There is nothing wrong using an AK in battle.....in fact that is its sole use...its a battle weapon........... If the 'good weapons' you mean here is their artillery then I agree its not sufficient
A very good weapon with cello tape. ..
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buffalowings3:
See the gun they are carrying
They using duct tape to bind it together
This country tire me
man is it every thing that is bad in naija?.......come on na .....would duct tape hold any part in a metal equipment? undecided
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Jabioro: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Pesin no dey high spirit to go bleep his wife,na to carry toy go face boko haram..l don tire to type RIP ..
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by LegalOpinion: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

what assault rifle does Boko haram use that's better than an Ak47? Pound for pound the AK47 is still the best assault rifle in the world

Well, looking at your username, I reserve my comment.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Dan18(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

I don't totally agree. The issue is not the weapon, it's the ammunition that's the issue
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by winj: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
mightyhazell:
but why single igbo out,..

They are the reason Nigeria is hated all over the world, when you travel a lot you will know!
They are scum!
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by SirLakes: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Why do they always sellotape their AK 47

Iyam not understanding undecided
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by blackgold2018(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Just negodu old weapon with solo tape on in. Even Buhari as a former soldier can't look into the corruption in military.
Just negodu toy gun.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
manmoraskk:
Something is telling me in my mind that someone will die soon. And the story will be recal those young soldiers bla bla ... well God forbid.

not NA maybe one of your relative. listen to that thing telling u clearly. mumu

the thing didn't tell you, you are going higher this year but telling u about another person's death. you and that thing can burn to hell

wish you guys good luck, your bullets shall hit target, the BH shall loose target ijn
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Arda1000:
no developed country is using that thing his holding at hand to fight terrorist
hmmm, okay fine do you know how much a piece of M16 ,AR 10 or AR15 cost?.

So we should use money for projects to buy fancy equipment....... Its just like taking a modded Lamborghini to battle when cheaper battle trucks and Armoured carriers would do the same duty?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Honesty007(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
I pray these kids dont die there.This whole bokoharam stuff is well planned.Nigerian soldiers of southwestern origin do not know the northern terrain ,the nooks and crannies and that the northerners are symphatetic to bokoharam.it would not be good if there is no other plan .so sad for these boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.