Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (94505 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cadec007:
yeah but that doesn't mean the weapon is totally bad .......it could even just be there for fancy

Nah not for fancy

Duck tapes to tape two magazines together when one finishes you switch

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Kendrick80(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
No be marijuana that boy dey mold so?
Na Mary Jane my brother lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by asiga(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
I hope say no be weed the guy on glasses wrap wan smoke so..
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by tyup(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cadec007:
Ok ooo, but lemme inform you sha that we have weapons in fact we have enough but the fear of equipping those weapons to the wrong soldiers is huge ( take last years mutiny for eg)

You're funny so you mean they use advanced weapons in carrying out mutiny against their commander and he didn't die?

lets kiss the truth....they ve never had any better weapon since boko haram uprise

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Nah not for fancy

Duck tapes to tape two magazines together when one finishes you switch
lol, all those assets for containment operation, they use those gadgets on offensive, when was the last time naija went on an offensive ,right now they are just restricting those thugs to a particular place....
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Fxwarrior: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Battle ready with no bullet proof and chain guns, no grenades. Dey there form Rambo.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Hades2016(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
No be marijuana that boy dey mold so?
so you sef see am brother grin
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by awoofawoo: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Another Yoruba guy.......RIP shall not be your lot sad sad sad sad
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
tyup:

You're funny so you mean they use advanced weapons in carrying out mutiny against their commander and he didn't die?

lets kiss the truth....they ve never had any better weapon since boko haram uprise
yeah i know that but you don't get my point......my point is IF they had had ........(they never had good weapons)...... it is cases like that that makes officers doubt arming them with sophisticated equipments
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Fxwarrior: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
checkolatunji:

I completely agreed with you. That weapon says alot

Maybe Buratai should lead by example. Hand that damn gun to him and let him enter bush.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by BruncleZuma: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Fxwarrior: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

what assault rifle does Boko haram use that's better than an Ak47? Pound for pound the AK47 is still the best assault rifle in the world

Carry 10 ak47 . just give me 1 bazooka and I will barbecue you.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Splazy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
hope they don't meet Their Waterloo
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by delequake(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cannon fodders.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
4Mea:
U talk asiv ur the one suppling those killers weapons undecided
My thought exactly
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Jakumo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Let us leave all the armchair generals to criticize the work-horse AK as is customary, while we instead focus our attention on the fat spleef this gentleman soldier is baling up for the battle preparation exercise.

Noting the impressive size and conical configuration of that hooter, I can claim with full authority that it contains none other payload than the fabled Oshogbo Wonder Weed, of the "Gbakan Shubu" fame, that is anxiously sought by many, and loved by all true connoisseurs of fine bud.

God breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Delivar(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Don't let looks deceive you brotherman, AK47 remains a very effective and deadly weapon.
Ak47 is reliable in the sense that it can withstand harsh conditions but it is NOT that deadly.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by onadana: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
manmoraskk:
Something is telling me in my mind that someone will die soon. And the story will be recal those young soldiers bla bla ... well God forbid.

All these indomie soldiers.Blow knock out them go pick race.See how unserious Nigeria is,transporting soldiers to their unit at the war front in buses.We are still in the Stone age.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Jakumo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Delivar:

Ak47 is reliable in the sense that it can withstand harsh conditions but it is NOT that deadly.

How deadly is deadly enough for you ?

Abi you go let dem test am for ya leg ?

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Karatum:
Just imagine; does it mean that the Army has no ARMY or MILITARY owned buses to convey these troops or what?? Why would they use commercial transport to transport these men to the battlefield?? This is indeed shameful.
I was about to say that. How can we be conveying soldiers in that horrible flemsy sheet metal vehicle.
Packed like that and minimal means of deployment in case the run into a tango.
Armed with 7.62 grains. Lethal range of 1000 yards. So an enemy standing 1500 yards with a 50 cal will shred that vehicle to spaghetti along with everyone inside it.
We keep sacrificing our men so that we can keep fronting like they are fighting bono haram.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Carry 10 ak47 . just give me 1 bazooka and I will barbecue you.

Do you even know what a bazooka is? do you know what it's used for ...I hope you know a Bazooka is a recoiless anti-tank explosive round no you can not use it to defeat a single soldier with an AK 47 he will kill you

3 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by delzbaba(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
no experience, no battle scars,, this ones are just collateral damage
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Fxwarrior: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Do you even know what a bazooka is? do you know what it's used for ...I hope you know a Bazooka is a recoiless anti-tank explosive round no you can not use it to defeat a single soldier with an AK 47 he will kill you

Go and tell that to Boko Haram using it on our troops already.

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by tyup(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cadec007:
yeah i know that but you don't get my point......my point is IF they had had ........(they never had good weapons)...... it is cases like that that makes officers doubt arming them with sophisticated equipments

That's serious but all the same I feel for this young guys no BF vest, body armour, helmet nothing nothing what if boko haram attack them on the way what their hope of surviving the encounter embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by koyeni(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
I wish them well

Check my signature!
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
What they don't know is that AK47 is still the best Rifle in the World and besides Ibadan people are well known for being Fierce Warrior back in those days. Ibadan was the back bone of Oyo Empire expect him to be a very fierce and effective soldier, he will never be put down

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by RTSC: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
So they can't transport these guys on helos?

What is going on?

1 billion dollars budgeted for the military upgrade is more than enough to change the game.

What was the money used for?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
You keep saying they are being transport in Buses ....... they are being transport from there base in Ibadan do you expect armor tank to go and pick them up in that region? It is very sure they will drop in a base closer to where they are going and re -arm themselves before they go to the battle field why do Nigerians like Imagining and concluding things before they even have a knowledge about it
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Their moral is high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.