Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos (94507 Views)

President Buhari's Visit To Maiduguri In Pictures / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Two New Helicopters To Fight Boko Haram (Photos) / Army Abandons Injured Soldier Fighting Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by panmunium(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=twhy111 post=74889940]No make mouth too much ooo. The BH leader might be reading this post like that, make them no locate you first bfr you start dreaming. [/quote don't mind the guy, in 2 wks time he will be running out of Maiduguri and be saying the N.A is corrupt grin
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Platony(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
No be marijuana that boy dey mold so?

All follow for d morale na!!
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Colb461: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
While some Nigerian soldiers at the battlefield are getting tired and want to return home, a gallant young officer and his colleagues are storming the northern part of the country in high spirits.

The young soldier identified as Oluwatosin from Ibadan, Oyo state, was recently posted to Maiduguri, Borno state capital to fight Boko Haram insurgents.

Earlier today, the army troops left in a convoy while heading to their duty posts.

The young soldier revealed that he and his colleagues are battle ready for the deadly terrorists who have been troubling the nation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-soldiers-arrive-maiduguri-in-high-spirits-to-battle-boko-haram-photos.html

lolx I laugh in my native language.if only dis dude would av seen hw soldier are being used as sacrificial lamb for their political gain in d northeast.he would knw dis country is nt worth dying for.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Arda1000(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cadec007:
hmmm, okay fine do you know how much a piece of M16 ,AR 10 or AR15 cost?.

So we should use money for projects to buy fancy equipment....... Its just like taking a modded Lamborghini to battle when cheaper battle trucks and Armoured carriers would do the same duty?
am sure the money they APC stole in the name of fighting terrorist would have been more than enough had they bought the assorted weapons

1 Like

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
muykem:
God will deliver you from evil spirits that always speak to you.

Yeepa! Abeg no allow pepper enter my head joor grin

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by stevio(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
No na Dustin Powder grin
ebujany:
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by akin9ja78(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
While some Nigerian soldiers at the battlefield are getting tired and want to return home, a gallant young officer and his colleagues are storming the northern part of the country in high spirits.

The young soldier identified as Oluwatosin from Ibadan, Oyo state, was recently posted to Maiduguri, Borno state capital to fight Boko Haram insurgents.

Earlier today, the army troops left in a convoy while heading to their duty posts.

The young soldier revealed that he and his colleagues are battle ready for the deadly terrorists who have been troubling the nation.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-soldiers-arrive-maiduguri-in-high-spirits-to-battle-boko-haram-photos.html

This young fellas been smoking on mariwana.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by musa7m(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
na wewe
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Shaev7(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fowl
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:

I haven't see country that transporting soldiers to battle field with bloody civilian passengers bus, i thought soldiers are use to be transport to battle field with armor cars the same time with ammunition encase if they counter attack on the way, what happens to billion dollars war items budget, the same faith may wait for Buhari admin to answer any year they hand over . but this one some have Iran made AK47 while some have carport with camera phone to send good by message to their family. really Nigeria armor is joke section.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Timisamd(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
God is with you brother, come back safely....
Promise?
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Oricha79(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
All this one just come out from training now, their blood dey hot. Wen dey see things dem cool down...may almighty God bless and protect them.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by planetx: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Go and tell that to Boko Haram using it on our troops already.
Bazooka was a world war 2 weapon and I doubt if it's still in production, what you are referring to is the RPG.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by shigoslim(m): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
I'm sorry Nigeria is not battle ready . Note i'm not trying to ridicule our Army forces because one way or the other, i believe from each family everyone has relative , family brother or Niece serving in Nigeria army .
I have also lost family member to this evil bokoharm who serving Nigeria. But sincerely speaking Nigeria army are not well equipped when compare to their counterpart from other Africa nation .
Let take a look at Kenya army that recent engaged the terrorist at hotel. compare the gun with that of our own . I believe Nigeria don't have most of this instrument including their vest and helmet

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by ElNero(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
I see one with catapult.... Abeg, na David and Goliath fight? cry
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by DimIsaac10(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
In advance.... If u no u no.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by BlaQJeeZ: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
If you die fighting for nigeria just know You died for nothing.

when you die fighting for Nigeria na automatic ticket to hell bros...no consideration for you in heaven .....make I dey enjoy my music.

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by godwon01(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Very very risky post. He need to be extra vigilant there .I fear for his life.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by elpatch(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cannonleo Gracia:
Most of you guys actually do not read,

They are not in the AOR-Battle theatre(Borno et al), they are moving from their respective bases to 7 div maiduguri hence the buses, when they get to the AOR, then you will see the MRAPs ,APCs and even the soft skinned hilux(my hate for them)

On the issue of standard ARM, the AK-47 is widely used for one thing and one thing alone, durability, it fires in anything, underwater,mud,in the rain with the lowest possible jam ratio as far as it is maintained. Yes there are Ak-74 , Ak-109, Berly Ak(which is in use by SF), Etc all variants of the AK family , the 47 series presents little challenges in use and maintenance and its cost effective while having a wonderful firing range and projectile area.
The truth is i am a lover of the AK but i think its time general Infantry is made a standard user of the Ak-74,

Other variants are in use with the army but the Ak is seen as a General Infantry assault rifle.
A little tweak here and there, a red dot sight, pistol grip added etc and your presented with a deadly rifle regardless of aesthetic value.

I know face value is important, but why did US troop drop their M-4s for AKs during the invasion of afghanistan simply, the heat jammed the M-4, after that experience the m-4 had to be upgraded to conform to the environment.

Long and short, aesthetics is important for photoshots but when bullets starts flying, its the durability of your head,hand and weapon that matters
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by ShawnT(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:
Being Ready is not by Mouth... Neither is it by Picture...

D weapon that guy is holding there looks like a toy to the weapons those killers carry

May GOD HELP Our Boys Fight this war that has Refused to end.... Dts all I can say
that's an ak47 not a toy, pray for them
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by ShawnT(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Almaiga:
God will guide and protect our Galant Soldiers. You will triumph over BH insurgence.
God bless you brother
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by muffyt05: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
This one just enter camp, you go think say na the normal NYSC camp you dey until grenade blow for your side.
With that being said, kudos guys
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Hemmataiwo10(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
battle ready indeed when those already there are lamenting/praying for freedom.you will soon do the same.
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Belteshazzar1: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
God will protect you all
He's grace sufficent to you
may the Lord that saved and protected David from Saul, will keep and guide you.
Amen••
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Checked86: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebujany:
There is even David among them with catapult tied on his belt line
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Karatum:
Just imagine; does it mean that the Army has no ARMY or MILITARY owned buses to convey these troops or what?? Why would they use commercial transport to transport these men to the battlefield?? This is indeed shameful.
so because it not painted in military color makes it a commercial transit..... do u know how many hammer bus innoson donated to military ever year
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by 27Pushing30: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
Look at their fucking guns
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Cadec007(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
tyup:

That's serious but all the same I feel for this young guys no BF vest, body armour, helmet nothing nothing what if boko haram attack them on the way what their hope of surviving the encounter embarassed
*sighs* me too, I really pity them
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by bobolistica(m): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
SalamRushdie:

what assault rifle does Boko haram use that's better than an Ak47? Pound for pound the AK47 is still the best assault rifle in the world
Ak 47 is not the best ...Google M14 and M16
Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by Dicko007(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:
Being Ready is not by Mouth... Neither is it by Picture...

D weapon that guy is holding there looks like a toy to the weapons those killers carry

May GOD HELP Our Boys Fight this war that has Refused to end.... Dts all I can say

e be like say you na sabi gun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldiers Travel To Maiduguri In High Spirits To Battle Boko Haram. Photos by otolorinola(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
...and look at the other soldier wey carry catapot to face Boko. smiley Well God speed boys. That's all I can say to una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Five Reasons Why Jonathan Lost- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.