Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (25361 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by ogbonti: 5:11am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

I never de reason marriage now bros, I wan make the money first .

Stop, you can never make the kinda money you want or target before u maar, never make a mistake of wasting your life

If you love her, tell her to wait a bit, that maybe u want to pass a certificaton all that ,

Once you are sure of her ways, marry her fast my brother, time wasted in life van never be reclaimed

Now to answer your question, tell her some if your things have been missing really entry before u met her and you are suspecting the caretaker of the house, so if you share a key with her, u can't verify your investigation as she automatically becomes part of your investigation and you don't want that for now backseat you want to catch him red handed..

Omo, she go thank her God say she no getime your key, she will never ask you again

Thank me later grin
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Fxwarrior: 5:14am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

Women re just difficult to understand atyms, why would she do that when we re not engaged or married .

Are you sleeping with her already? Why would you do that when you are not married already. Men are difficult to understand.

NB: That's a replica of your question.

6 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Unrated900(m): 5:20am On Jan 21, 2019
Stop forming Mr nice guy here, or extrovert. Haven’t you Been lashing this girl since that same one month?she asked you the keys because she sees both of you as a lover. Were you not the one that approach her,so why acting as if she was the one who Asked you out.

For one month she has been with you, hasn’t she not been loyal to you. Yes she must have been so loyal to you in all areas of life. Give her the key and tell her what you like and don’t like. Coming here to ask us that question is like you wanna keep beating Chelsea in Emirate.

Use your head nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 21, 2019
that girl is after sumtin, bro pls be careful.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by ogawisdom(m): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:
We've only known each other barely a month, but she acts and behaves like we've known for years, Cooks, cleans, etc acting like we are about getting married when I obviously didn't say anything about commitment to her ....

Now she wants to have a spare to my apartment so she wouldn't have to be calling Me for keys anymore...

Thing is I'm an introvert and I love having my space sometimes, how do I decline her request without making her feel untrusted or rejected?? or do you think I should give her??

Yes if u have decided to marry her and do it
Introduction as soon as possible. Note that she should never see you talking to another girl otherwise she can arrange your kidnap or come to your house when u are not around and destroy everything u have
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by ogbevireo(m): 5:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

I never de reason marriage now bros, I wan make the money first .

Then you better remove your mouth for there oh.
No give her key, unless you are ready to move out your certificates, ATM cards, and such sensitive things.

A supposedly trusted lady known for a period longer than a month, has used my own card to dupe me in the past.

Please continue to do your chores the way you did it in the past.

One month too early.

You don't even know her my brother. After two years of marriage sef, you cannot claim to know your wife talk less of a month.

Plus she presently squats. So she decides to help nature abhor the vacuum in your house by filling up the wasted empty space.

Whatever is deceiving you is close to being exposed as false is my only consolation for you.

If you doubt the authenticity of all the DON'T GIVE HER THE KEY that have been written here, then give her but first remove your sensitive items. And have it in mind that you have got a wife oh.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Shawnnn01: 5:29am On Jan 21, 2019
She’s trying to take the driver seat in the relationship you need to push back for many reason.
1 - You do not know her enough with just a month
2 - Girls making such moves are too exposed, instinctively she should know it’s not the right thing to do so she’s planing to exploit your vulnerability as a nice not too outspoken guy.

You should be assertive, you do not need any reason not to give her your key. The effrontery she use in making that suggestion is that same effrontery you should tell her no instantly n you don’t need any reason you just don’t want to or lie that you did before n didn’t like how it turned out.

3 - Such move from a girl could be positive or negative but as a man you should dictate the pace in your relationship. Girl are demanding equal right because they’re entitled guys should do the same because they have always been entitled to it.
Whitewolf8:

Women re just difficult to understand atyms, why would she do that when we re not engaged or married .
Women are not difficult to manage, clear that perception. Girls that won’t allow you mange them are difficult, when a girl is ready she will obediently obey all your instructions especially when your prospects is assuring. Any girl you are dating and is not allowing that should be discarded - my motto total submission or nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by ujampie: 5:33am On Jan 21, 2019
I can't allow any lady a wife role in my life when am apparently not ready for engagement,..... Or better still doing home chores and having my spare keys. For you to appreciate a lady more, she needs to be far a little and not always available........ You might get used to her and break up with her bcus of excessive closeness, before you know it she will do your property harm......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by tfash96(m): 5:38am On Jan 21, 2019
All the best for both of you.carry your matter to God I pray u find answer
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by tfash96(m): 5:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

I don't Bleep her..we have sex, which is mutual,we both enjoy it. I don't joke with my space at all, else I will lose my mind.
u don't Bleep her but u have sex with her.Is this not brain turmoil or which kind brain problem is dis?
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Hoodbilonia: 5:46am On Jan 21, 2019
yung niggi .ive been thru this shiit
dnt make a big ass mistake giving that bich a spare.
biches aint worth shiiit
cool.clean..do shiit.. awe
sheybi e jus newly start.
ma niggi. dnt guc yur sef.
abi shey d girl don jazz u up.
shez one of those fake ass desperate biches who can poison u if u call it a quit and habe done shiiits come dey form innocent caring holy wash cook and clean babe
bang her only. the moment u gif her a spare.
u r a goner
women esp naija women dont worth shiiit
b4 u knw it.u go become her slave.she go begins misbehave..e no go pass all thosd under 19-27 girls
she go dey bring in guys..move her things small small.
before u knw it your wardrope don full of her clothes. then attitude comes in.laziness comes in. disrrspect comes in. to fuc yur self up bro.. dont cum in her unless u want to be tied down for life.
ma niggi u gotta control your ho

my last bich in 2015. broke my tv..stole my note 3. stole my pef and some other personal effects.till tmre i dnt knw whr she moved too.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by justmykel(m): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Abort mission!!! I repeat it again abort mission!!!, to avoid story of how all my properties was sold by my girlfriend.
Help me tell am Abeg
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8, You had better stop leading that girl on and tell her straight up that what you want with her is just sex ASAP. Seriously, What is wrong with you?!! You allow her to do chores for you and have sex with you but you're complaining about her wanting your keys. What the hell were you expecting when you didn't put a brake on her doing wifely duties for you? Don't start what you can't finish.

Women can be SO stupid sometimes, I wonder why they set themselves up to be used by people like this guy and then cast aside when it's no longer convenient.

8 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by OnyiMba: 6:03am On Jan 21, 2019
DON'T GIVE HER ANY KEY, DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS FROM? HER BACKGROUND, ADDRESS?

ALSO, DEPEND ON WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR ROOM.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Buffalo2(m): 6:06am On Jan 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Lol. So that she can come and be dropping her luggages bit by bit abi
That's just it. She wants to start taking "territory"

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 21, 2019
Fake stories everywhere

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by nams77: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

most times my busy work schedule don't allow me to do chores..so I appreciate the help n I can't turn it down
I really didn't want to comment until I saw this. Allowing a woman to do chores for you is like a commitment. To them, it's like they are investing in your business and whenever you jilt them, you will begin to hear tales of how they were slaving for you and all of that!
Young man, pls do your stuff your self

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Platony(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2019
For now u guys are sweet & u think it ends there,......dnt ever believe u won't have challenges with her,...try to consider how it wld be if u guys had misunderstanding, wat wld be her reaction.

Dis is 2019 January, be wise in ur dealings.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Olatara(f): 6:21am On Jan 21, 2019
cococandy:
If you don’t want her to have access to your apartment like a wife, don’t expect and accept wifely duties from her. If she offers, tell her No.
You can’t lead her on by acting like her wifely behavior towards you is appropriate and then turn around to deny her the privileges that come with the role she is already playing.

I bet you’re probably already having sex with her. I don’t know what’s more intimate. Sex or apartment keys.
Thank you sis, he wants the girl to-do the wifey things, but he can't give her a spare key. See his mouth like 'only a month.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by sneak3(m): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
Abort mission!!! I repeat it again abort mission!!!, to avoid story of how all my properties was sold by my girlfriend.

Lol... This got me laughing
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:
We've only known each other barely a month, but she acts and behaves like we've known for years, Cooks, cleans, etc acting like we are about getting married when I obviously didn't say anything about commitment to her ....

Now she wants to have a spare to my apartment so she wouldn't have to be calling Me for keys anymore...

Thing is I'm an introvert and I love having my space sometimes, how do I decline her request without making her feel untrusted or rejected?? or do you think I should give her??

You are a grown man, you should not be asking advise about this here

Secondly she sounds desperate, which means what ever you think you love about her is very likely not her real person. She is pretending due to how desperate she is

Lastly avoid commitment to desperate girls
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by AntiWailer: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2019
Happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by truthisgood: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2019
A month relationship you said even though you may know where she lives that doesn't mean anything,a month is not enough for you to know her character,her friends,some of her relations and what she is capable of doing.Moreover you have not promised her marriage.Giving her spare key of your apartment is a message to her of full acceptance in every area,so I can say she is so fast & only God knows her mission so better put it clear to her that you are not used to her request so if she is for peace she will understand you & if she have negative mission she will leave on her own.For the patient dog eats the fattest bone.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Platony(m): 6:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

Dey are do unbelievable Sire...
Chameleons dey are.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Alexrayz(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

technically.. yes!! but me I'm still trying to see if I can do it.

Is it she that woo you (toast) or it you that woo her
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

She is desperate as f**k
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by ledaman: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2019
She comes to wash your clothes,cook for you, clean your crip& you bleep her from morning till night you don't complaints or reject all these offers but she wants just little spare key of yours story want to change to seasonal film bros think twice!

4 Likes

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

Yea I want to...but I'm looking for a nice way to do it,because so far ,I think she's a nice person .
I'd she is too nice to be true, then she is pretending. And also tell her your mind that you are not yet ready to settle down and see how she will withdraw.
Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Ishilove: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2019
Whitewolf8:

most times my busy work schedule don't allow me to do chores..so I appreciate the help n I can't turn it down
Then why did you state in your initial post that she acts like you two are about to get married by cooking, cleaning and etc.?

You're a user. You've turned omolomo to a house girl and by accepting 'the help', you've given her the wrong signals. In her mind she has seen husband and that's why she's acting that way because you're encouraging it. You infer she's rushing you by acting like you two are an engaged couple, and in the same breath acknowledge that you're enjoying her domestic help.

Mr Man, you CANNOT eat your cake and have it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2019
ogbonti:

Stop, you can never make the kinda money you want or target before u maar, never make a mistake of wasting your life

If you love her, tell her to wait a bit, that maybe u want to pass a certificaton all that ,

Once you are sure of her ways, marry her fast my brother, time wasted in life van never be reclaimed

Now to answer your question, tell her some if your things have been missing really entry before u met her and you are suspecting the caretaker of the house, so if you share a key with her, u can't verify your investigation as she automatically becomes part of your investigation and you don't want that for now backseat you want to catch him red handed..

Omo, she go thank her God say she no getime your key, she will never ask you again

Thank me later grin

He is said he is not ready to marry, y'all should stop forcing him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again / Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.