Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... (4435 Views)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
olaboy1:

You are not giving them the money, you are creating an illusion. You can attract women without LMS but not the best of the crop.

Let me educate you bro,90% of Nigerian males possess little or no LMS as you call it so dont generalize,and you have forgotten that the female population surpasses that of males now ask your self who dates 90percent of males that have little or no LMS or are you truying to say all pretty women date or marry only the 10% that possess LMS as you call it you can only judge from what you have seen or experienced.
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by olaboy1: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
@Kollinzgee.
Go back and take a very good look at those outliers and they must have L or M or S.
A true alpha male is a leader of men/women or both, and leadership in itself can be categorized under status.

How many short, ugly and poor alphas do you know who are in pu/%ssy abundance?
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
olaboy1:
@Kollinzgee.
Go back and take a very good look at those outliers and they must have L or M or S.
A true alpha male is a leader of men/women or both, and leadership in itself can be categorized under status.

How many short, ugly and poor alphas do you know who are in pu/%ssy abundance?
then they are not alphas....
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by olaboy1: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
kollinzgee:

Let me educate you bro,90% of Nigerian males possess little or no LMS as you call it so dont generalize,and you have forgotten that the female population surpasses that of males now ask your self who dates 90percent of males that have little or no LMS or are you truying to say all pretty women date or marry only the 10% that possess LMS as you call it you can only judge from what you have seen or experienced.

The problem is you don’t understand the secret society of sex culture in Nigeria. Just because there are marriage ceremonies every weekend means nothing when it comes to frivolous sex with a true alpha who has LMS.
Nigerian women will always marry due to societal pressure and depending on her age she probably would settle for a non-alpha 90% of the time.
I thought this thread is about alphas who don’t want any woman tying him down with marriage as a result of the pus$sy paradise he is.
But if we are going to go with your Nigerian examples then they are 90% beta men who just want to tie down a pu$%%y for lack of options and abundance, those are not true alphas in my book.

When my friends and I holiday in Nigeria we end up fu%%kin the girlfriends of those 90% Naija alphas you alluded to who don’t need LMS to get and keep a girl. So bro those are not alphas, those are beta providers.

The girlfriend of a true alpha would not cheat on him or worst case scared to do so.

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
olaboy1:

The problem is you don’t understand the secret society of sex culture in Nigeria. Just because there are marriage ceremonies every weekend means nothing when it comes to frivolous sex with a true alpha who has LMS.
Nigerian women will always marry due to societal pressure and depending on her age she probably would settle for a non-alpha 90% of the time.
I thought this thread is about alphas who don’t want any woman tying him down with marriage as a result of the pus$sy paradise he is.
But if we are going to go with your Nigerian examples then they are 90% beta men who just want to tie down a pu$%%y for lack of options and abundance, those are not true alphas in my book.

When my friends and I holiday in Nigeria we end up fu%%kin the girlfriends of those 90% Naija alphas you alluded to who don’t need LMS to get and keep a girl. So bro those are not alphas, those are beta providers.

The girlfriend of a true alpha would not cheat on him or worst case scared to do so.

you fuucked hoes not real women.true alphamales dont date hoes (oloshos)we know one when we see them .we are very selective and go for intelligent and ambitious women not women who will add nothing to our lives i personally hate hoes (oloshos) they are packaged prostitutes who wants to contact s.t.ds or spiritual problems.women chase us but like women we pick the best to date..

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Darkseid(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2019
It seems the life worth of most Nigerian men is measured by how much women they get to fvck, seriously I give up on our youths. I can't even have sex with a girl I feel nothing for, I wonder how you guys do it neither will I spend #500 on any girl just because I want sex, I'd rather subscribe and watch YouTube with the money.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a normal human, because I do opposite of what every other guy does. Six out ten female friends that I had in my uni days confessed that they were in love with me, but till date I have never said "I love you" to any girl, I don't even know what it feels like.

I don't think a girl can control me in this life or the next one. The only thing that attracts me to a girl is her behaviour, then looks. I personally hate make up on women, especially the ones that turn to ogres when the sun starts melting their makeup foundation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by olaboy1: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
kollinzgee:

you fuucked hoes not real women.true alphamales dont date hoes (oloshos)we know one when we see them .we are very selective and go for intelligent and ambitious women not women who will add nothing to our lives i personally hate hoes (oloshos) they are packaged prostitutes who wants to contact s.t.ds or spiritual problems.women chase us but like women we pick the best to date..

Your average Zenith bank girl would most likely not be considered an Olosho by you, your average design engineer in a blue chip company would not be considered an olosho by you, those are the girls I was telling you about. I’ve had banker girls approaching me so I know what I’m talking about, they are not oloshos.

It seems this argument is becoming baseless. I’m not here to brag, I’m just saying that that girl you claim to have nabbed strictly with your alphaness is screwing someone behind your back who’s got his sh-it in LMS locked down.

I always advice my friends to concentrate on personal development and making money combined with all the true alpha traits.

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by olaboy1: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Darkseid:
It seems the life worth of most Nigerian men is measured by how much women they get to fvck, seriously I give up on our youths. I can't even have sex with a girl I feel nothing for, I wonder how you guys do it neither will I spend #500 on any girl just because I want sex, I'd rather subscribe and watch YouTube with the money.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a normal human, because I do opposite of what every other guy does. Six out ten female friends that I had in my uni days confessed that they were in love with me, but till date I have never said "I love you" to any girl, I don't even know what it feels like.

I don't think a girl can control me in this life or the next one. The only thing that attracts me to a girl is her behaviour, then looks. I personally hate make up on women, especially the ones that turn to ogres when the sun starts melting their makeup foundation.

How an adult male or female chooses to run their sexual life shouldn’t bother you at all. We all cannot be monks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Darkseid:

bro i wish was like you years back,i have spent money on girls,stay wake at midnight just to say happy birthday to my babe then doing all to keep her but she still left me heartbroken at the end i was confused as hell until i discovered this alphamale book online everything changed for the better...

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Darkseid(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
olaboy1:

How an adult male or female chooses to run their sexual life shouldn’t bother you at all. We all cannot be monks.
Some enjoy being paedophiles while some like being rapists; I guess which leave them alone because they are adults and it doesn't concern us undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Darkseid(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
kollinzgee:

bro i wish was like you years back,i have spent money on girls,stay wake at midnight just to say happy birthday to my babe then doing all to keep her but she still left me heartbroken at the end i was confused as hell until i discovered this alphamale book online everything changed for the better...
It's sad that most guys think they need money to win girls over but it doesn't work that way. I had one stupid guy as neighbour few years ago, any phone his parents buy for him, he gives to his girlfriend, they send him cash, he gives to his girlfriend. We later found out that the girl was giving everything to one broke guy that we also knew, till today the boy still dey mumu grin grin
I'm glad you've changed, now go and sin no more grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
kollinzgee:
There is this girl that works in the same plaza with me (am a worker and a parttime student )she is very pretty girl ,all men in the plaza kiss her ass,compliment her.one day i overheard the girl saying. the reason why men are buying things from the pharmacy where she works is because of her wow...you see what am talking about .
because she was new worker i never spared her a glance,i dont even give her face because i know if i behave the same way other guys behave around her she wunt respect me.One day i she was talking to one of my friends i joined the conversation,i asked her name she said "simi"i cockily said "come again do you mean simi or simcard " she was shocked by my reply. because she wasnt used to that .to cut the story short we are very close nw and she respects me a lot she she is always giving me greenlight she calls me names like bighead,womanizer ,yeye boy....and she always want me to follow her whenever she wants to go out but i always turn her down making her attraction for me grow stronger..thats the alpha mentality.
That Smart Of You.
I also do this to all these yeye girls because i don't care..
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by koyeni(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Good points
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
koyeni:
Good points
thanks bro
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Ballary(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Darkseid:

but been broke alone would give u low self esteem, talk more of attracting girls
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ballary:
but been broke alone would give u low self esteem, talk more of attracting girls

real self esteem comes from deep within,not from material wealth,self esteem that is based on what you have is fake and will result to inferiority complex,we men take womem for who they are wether rich or poor they too take us for who we are too but it depends on wether you love yourself or not women will rearly come your way if you lack the real self esteem or self confidence ,they are very intuitive and will sense it believe me bro its a turnoff to them....
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
kollinzgee:

real self esteem comes from deep within,not from material wealth,self esteem that is based on what you have is fake and will result to inferiority complex,we men take womem for who they are wether rich or poor they too take us for who we are too but it depends on wether you love yourself or not women will rearly come your way if you lack the real self esteem or self confidence ,they are very intuitive and will sense it believe me bro its a turnoff to them....
nice one bro. are u still using that ur old contact?
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Richypman: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2019
Wow.. I love it when I read from real men who exude real alpha traits.

I hate pu**y nig*as with all the breath in me.
You need to read threads from some 'so called' men in the romance section to understand my pain; you see threads like "my girlfriend is sleeping with her ex who is married, we're getting married soon, I'm confused, please advise" and a lot of them crazy threads, and l start wondering if the op's just wanna troll.

I've come across some ladies who say I'm so proud that one would think that my account balance run into millions and I just laugh it away.

Some category of men have made 'women' grow this mentality of all men being priced the same; the pu*sy wand!

2 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
UyiIredia:

Do you have to be rich to be an alpha male?
yes. All op will teach you is how to score cheap girls
Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by pansophist(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
Richypman:
Wow.. I love it when I read from real men who exude real alpha traits.

I hate pu**y nig*as with all the breath in me.
You need to read threads from some 'so-called' men in the romance section to understand my pain; you see threads like "my girlfriend is sleeping with her ex who is married, we're getting married soon, I'm confused, please advise" and a lot of them crazy threads, and l start wondering if the ops just wanna troll.

You do not need to hate them, but feel sorry for them. They don't know. Most likely, they have no father figures/guardian to lead them through the path of masculinity and to discover the responsibility of being a male.

The male gender is rewarded for doing (being valuable), unlike the females who are rewarded for ''being'' (just showing up). Being a man is worth zero points, loving her is worth zero points. Those things are great when they come from a valuable male, but worthless and may be considered offensive when it's from a man without no value at all. And this is where most males got it wrong. They have been emasculated to think that they enjoy the privileges women enjoy in the sexual marketplace, and overwhelmingly confused, saying to himself, ''why can't she love me for who I am''? The shocking lessons most male will come to terms with is that women do not love unconditionally. You need to be valuable to be loved, not just showing up.

Women are born rich, men are born poor. Men want young and fertile women. Women want rich and influential men. Women do not have to work for youth and fertility to be considered attractive by men, it comes naturally. Men have to work hard to become rich and influential to be deemed attractive by women, it is worked for. It is the reason why you will infinitely see younger women marrying older men and society doesn't care, but the reverse is socially not tolerated. These are the dynamics that underpin our behaviour and attractions in the sexual marketplace.

If you have a younger brother, teach them these dynamics, give them books to read about masculinity and save them from being the kind of man that will be at the mercy of a woman, who after he has done everything within his power to satisfy, still won't find him attractive enough because he is not stimulating her from within, to desire him smoothly.

4 Likes

Re: What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... by kollinzgee(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
pansophist:

You do not need to hate them, but feel sorry for them. They don't know. Most likely, they have no father figures/guardian to lead them through the path of masculinity and to discover the responsibility of being a male.

The male gender is rewarded for doing (being valuable), unlike the females who are rewarded for ''being'' (just showing up). Being a man is worth zero points, loving her is worth zero points. Those things are great when they come from a valuable male, but worthless and may be considered offensive when it's from a man without no value at all. And this is where most males got it wrong. They have been emasculated to think that they enjoy the privileges women enjoy in the sexual marketplace, and overwhelmingly confused, saying to himself, ''why can't she love me for who I am''? The shocking lessons most male will come to terms with is that women do not love unconditionally. You need to be valuable to be loved, not just showing up.

Women are born rich, men are born poor. Men want young and fertile women. Women want rich and influential men. Women do not have to work for youth and fertility to be considered attractive by men, it comes naturally. Men have to work hard to become rich and influential to be deemed attractive by women, it is worked for. It is the reason why you will infinitely see younger women marrying older men and society doesn't care, but the reverse is socially not tolerated. These are the dynamics that underpin our behaviour and attractions in the sexual marketplace.

If you have a younger brother, teach them these dynamics, give them books to read about masculinity and save them from being the kind of man that will be at the mercy of a woman, who after he has done everything within his power to satisfy, still won't find him attractive enough because he is not stimulating her from within, to desire him smoothly.

Definitely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. / Drama Between A Man & Sex Worker He Almost "Shifted" Her Womb In Lagos / When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.