Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (24396 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Jhoanner(f): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Nawa o.... Nothing wey we no go see. My guy, abeg japaa!!
Used Tecno W3- 15k (Asking price)
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by RZArecta2(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2019
johnman40:
i feel your pain bro am in same situation but mine has never give me a problem,but what she giving me is more than problem when we first start dating everything was fine and we both use to do alots together we dont live togeth i normally go to her on weekends untill i left my old job of 5yrs and i started spendind 3days wither and last year june or july she concieved and now she is nearly due to have the baby and before it got to this stage i was worried if the pregnancy is mine or not consaulted men of GOD to help pray both imam and pastor to pray and find out if the baby is mine or not,though i was waiting till the baby is born an do dna but she is insisted that the baby is mine so if i we do dna test an test say is mine she will never allow me to see the baby anymore,cus in uk women ar got right on child more than we men,plus have faught her many times inorder to tell me the truth if the baby is mine or some else baby cus i dnt want someone from no where in future stand infront of me and tell me that baby is his,meanwhile she always behave strange by trying to push me away act suspinciously cant name the baby the name i want to give her and every time the baby move in her belly wen am wit her she always say this baby moving never saying things like ur baby moving though she said only 3 out 15 times,and there is always that massive gap in bed wen we sleep every time i tough her she is like take ur hands off me alots going on that i cant even say it all in here i wish could see a visson and see if she is telling the truth this wat am saying may sound daft or silly to some guys but its true an am only manage to type this cus she sat next to me,she dated alots of guys in the past asian guys an clours an had kids to.2different dad,one is asian and one is british,so she is still talking to her ex boy friend dad in his late 60s but she didnt had kid to this guy she talking to his dad he is one of the that put her in right mess strangle her to death acuse her of cheating when they were together,anyway now guys i cant sleep dont wana raise someone else child up if the baby is mine i will do anything to make sure she is k but now am confuse i dnt know if the baby is mine or someone else,plus wen first met she said she has never slept wit any1 for 6yrs and the day we slept together she bled and that was wen i use to.go to her only on every saturday for few hours and late june or ealier july she got caught pregnant with 4weeks wen it sopposed to be 2weeks though doctors snd mideife said that is how they count pregnancy weeks they count from her last period not the actual day that we had sex,but her behaviour look so suspincious and i can understsnd she is got pregnancy brain and wen women preg they behave silly and their body change ,so guys this issue is killing me i need advice thanks
when baby is born, you can secretly have a DNA test done. As of now, just free your mind and face your responsibilities. If you can get your own place (?) better. Maybe she's just cranky due to pregnancy, maybe she's not so just move with an open mind
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Unik3030: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

@ madridguy , we are not full knowledge and neither are void of mistake . This happens for a purpose that's why I seek for you people 's opinion on this . She is that kind of lady who will help out each time she pays me a visit . She will do the cleaning and all sought of things u can ever imagine a lady will do . She never gave me headache for once not until the guy came back .
like seriously some guys take a lot of poo all in d name of relationship. do u realize she doesn't care about your feelings n emotions, she's with the guy for more than a week n its been long they have seen each other meaning they would have had mad sex uncountable times. how do u guys cope with the fact that your gf have been laid by another guy? it's obvious she hasn't gone over the ex n she doesn't care how u feel once d ex is satisfied. don't u think she will still go n bleep d ex even while married to u? bro there are better girls out there who will see u as an eye ball. to add insult upon injury d man's wife is even disturbing your gf, meaning d person u see as gold is just like a slut to others. better girls full everywhere bro. don't be yoked with someone who doesn't value u, she will do more than that in marriage
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Jaydasilva10: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2019
The holes ain't loyal after all.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by idu1(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2019
You are very stupiid
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Boyooosa(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2019
op, warisdis now? sho fe ma mu wa sere ni?
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by wakes: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Teach her respect.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Ladyteegarl: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2019
This OP must be really dull to even put up the post in the first place. Ur girl left you to go meet a man and u allowed her. She's been with him for two weeks and u are still asking if u should be with her. Are u that weak?? Very soon, she will call u to speak with the man who will ask for two more weeks. U are a disappointment to menfolk.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by chukssy05(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2019
haba bros if dem fence ur reasoning bros dem fence ur eyes too..
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by chukssy05(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2019
which kind fasting na beating dat guy need serus 1
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Ladyteegarl: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2019
johnman40:
i feel your pain bro am in same situation but mine has never give me a problem,but what she giving me is more than problem when we first start dating everything was fine and we both use to do alots together we dont live togeth i normally go to her on weekends untill i left my old job of 5yrs and i started spendind 3days wither and last year june or july she concieved and now she is nearly due to have the baby and before it got to this stage i was worried if the pregnancy is mine or not consaulted men of GOD to help pray both imam and pastor to pray and find out if the baby is mine or not,though i was waiting till the baby is born an do dna but she is insisted that the baby is mine so if i we do dna test an test say is mine she will never allow me to see the baby anymore,cus in uk women ar got right on child more than we men,plus have faught her many times inorder to tell me the truth if the baby is mine or some else baby cus i dnt want someone from no where in future stand infront of me and tell me that baby is his,meanwhile she always behave strange by trying to push me away act suspinciously cant name the baby the name i want to give her and every time the baby move in her belly wen am wit her she always say this baby moving never saying things like ur baby moving though she said only 3 out 15 times,and there is always that massive gap in bed wen we sleep every time i tough her she is like take ur hands off me alots going on that i cant even say it all in here i wish could see a visson and see if she is telling the truth this wat am saying may sound daft or silly to some guys but its true an am only manage to type this cus she sat next to me,she dated alots of guys in the past asian guys an clours an had kids to.2different dad,one is asian and one is british,so she is still talking to her ex boy friend dad in his late 60s but she didnt had kid to this guy she talking to his dad he is one of the that put her in right mess strangle her to death acuse her of cheating when they were together,anyway now guys i cant sleep dont wana raise someone else child up if the baby is mine i will do anything to make sure she is k but now am confuse i dnt know if the baby is mine or someone else,plus wen first met she said she has never slept wit any1 for 6yrs and the day we slept together she bled and that was wen i use to.go to her only on every saturday for few hours and late june or ealier july she got caught pregnant with 4weeks wen it sopposed to be 2weeks though doctors snd mideife said that is how they count pregnancy weeks they count from her last period not the actual day that we had sex,but her behaviour look so suspincious and i can understsnd she is got pregnancy brain and wen women preg they behave silly and their body change ,so guys this issue is killing me i need advice thanks
Dumb post.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Expensive22: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Op na wa ooo. Pls locate any nearest winners chapel church, they are on 21 days prayer n fasting. Obviously u don't need our suggestions, u need God to deliver u from dat lady. Jst six months n u can see d red light. Oga run for ur life. Nor b death sentence
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by mainkendo: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)
The lady understands you perfectry though you do not understand her. She is using her understanding of you to your disadvantage. In my own thoughts, I think you have been been manipulated to believing the trash she has been telling you. Well, what do I know.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by zealadjay(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2019
Why all dis long talk naaaa
This na very simple tin to do.
MY ADVICE, ----- "DISRESPECT HER JST D WAY SHE DISRESPECT U.. CASE CLOSE"
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by CyberWolf: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Someone is fvcking your GF with reckless abandon for 2 weeks and you're here asking what you should do? shocked .. What happened to we men bikonu? .. OP if you're in the animal kingdom, you won't see pussy''' at all because weak male like you won't be allowed to pass your weak gene to next generation. Throw away that girls belongings outside if you have any in your house, delete her number and block her on all social media. When she comes back after sucking the foolish married man diick, tell her not to step a foot in your house and if she tries it, give her a thunderous slap that will format her brain to factory setting.. Nonsense. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Akowemoon(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)
There are millions of ladies out there u can channel your love for.Don't waste ur precious time with her coz the more u beg ladies,the more they treat u bad..Just let her go..
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by sammyj: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2019
The answer to your question is within your write up !!! wink
Nijanija:

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by frankmoney(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
@ OP are you for real or just open this thread for opening sake?
Your GF is meeting with a man and you still consider her your GF? Are you sure you're sound health wise? I don't think so.
I just tire for the guy
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by bluefilm: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Nonsense. sad

What is it about these girls that makes these men to become so soft and confused?

You know what you're supposed to do.

And yet, you come here to ask for other peoples' opinions.

Is that not pure madness?

Nonsense. sad

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by jetson06: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Drink paraga mixed with opa eyin with igbo dipped inside.

Then smoke a full wrap of jumbo, and Bleep her brains out.

Thank me later when she respects you.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2019
Bro, run o.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by emkz: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Your story is bizzare even though it is true. If she frolicks with her him with your knowledge, then you are nothing but a piece of trash to her, someone she's using to while away time until she hits the jackpot. You are obviously not the jackpot. If you think you are worthless, continue to be with her.

Don't love senselessly until you lose your dignity, your self-worth and ultimately your life. Don't ever try to make a woman who sees herself as good enough to be the mistress than a wife into a wife. You'd live in regret and die heartbroken. Please come back and tell us you have broken things with her.

There are many decent girls out there from decent homes. Don't date a slay queen. Bleep and waka. Don't wife a slay queen. It would lead to sorrow and pain in your life.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by rayobaba(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2019
You should not have allowed her to go meet the man. If she insist on going, then give her condition that if she goes, thats the end of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Rhaspody(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2019
Run for your life
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by periphetes: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Whatever you can tolerate in your dating period, it is what you will eventually live with in marriage. Op, if you see nothing wrong with what she has done then relax and enjoy your type of relationship. But if you eventually marry her, have kids and start complaining about divorce then your a confused male. In short your not an Alpha male with your type of temperament and I bet ladies don't take you seriously . undecided shame
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by SouLPoison(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2019
You already have the answer you want side nigga
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Colb461: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

Telling her am done and don't want us to see each other again is what I'm really battling with . She wont tell me as she is doing this just to let me go
DAT because she sees you as her plan B.so if anything should happened she would come back running to u for help
as for me I can't be a plan B to any Lady oh.because I get jealous easily
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by homirefacuny(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Offpoint:
Some advice some people seek on the internet makes me wonder what happened to common sense.
There are some I see I'll feel like locating them and unleash a lifetime beating into their lives.
Op sorry to say... "your mununess na imported one, it can't be the local ones I see everyday"

The way I'm seeing, that fella will visit her someday in your house and you'll excuse them.
SEÜN NAIRALAND NEEDS A SLAP BUTTON

Samsung Galaxy S5 US used available for sale. 40k, negotiable

grin I swear to God bro
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by MissRaine69(f): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2019
So let me get this right, you cannot see that you are actually the side man in this relationship? She is not you girlfriend, she is the other guy’s side chick you were just a distraction. You need to pick up whatever little dignity that you have left from the floor and walk away from this. His wife is having issue with this set up and here you are lamenting about being “disrespected”. You cannot be serious.
Grow a pair!
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by samsam2019: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

when they were sharing common sense in heaven you were sleeping

Nonsense
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by samzy(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2019
This one nor get sense oh. Ur get friend is with another man for 2 weeks and you still here saying she is ur girlfriend
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by 2truthfulguy: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
and u want this for a wife or CACM.(chop and clean mouth)
if u marry her, all ur children would belong to the man.
the space would be visited regularly more than u do
if as u are in good shape, sho still does this, what if something happens to u in future.
she go kill u one day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

" Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent / 5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.