Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ladies Please Who Did This To Us - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us (14931 Views)

On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
I will pass, no can do.

in Nigerian english, meaning?
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

in Nigerian english, meaning?
i no want
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
i no want

LOL, i swear to god i no even understand wetin you dey write about with your quote "I no want"

who dey ask you anything but anyway ....... i don already get why you like igbo men.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

That's the scary thing with potentials, at a point you'd begin to ask yourself if you're doing the right thing being with him, this is why I don't really blame ladies that go for already made men.

I won’t lie to you it’s scary but I guess we learn wisdom along the way no man is perfect sha I’m just a person that believes in respect

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Bamz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
bros you don tay here oo ....2008!!! Legend

What am I then? grin
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by escapefromusa(f): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
I’ve realised that woman who are single have less wrinkles, they age better and look much younger compared to their colleagues who look like expired milk catering to their good for nothing husbands.

Ok... Saffi I read you're posts often and I never had a strong opinion about any of them because you're just where not articulate enough or perhaps you're concept were not fully evolved.

Today, however you're writing ...clearly.

If I am allowed I would like to contribute to you're "ideology" .. you are on the right track .. methodically you're are right but in principle you're' are wrong. And, when you're methods are right but principle wrong, you're bound to fall for confidence men, false truths and the likes.

You seem to confuse a woman's role in productivity with a woman's role in consumption. Two different roles, two different women.

Nothing wrong with a woman who has a role in productivity to aim for a wealthy man - she's a pillar. But their is everything wrong with a woman who's role is consumption to aim for a wealthy man - she's a termite.

This is where you are wrong in principle.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin ladyB must be a naija babe grin grin grin grin
materialism and too much love for money don eat deep into d naija system grin grin
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
lefulefu,DanDeeBoss grin
lady B na nigerian girl
i can vouch for dat cheesy

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Two different society, two different culture.

I'll fault d one that asked about a car. Asking if a guy is well to do encompasses d question of having a job and independent.

@Op I spotted d advert o. There are many psychopaths on the platform Sha so b careful.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Gerrard59(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Women are hypergamous. Anyone expecting a woman to marry below her level is a joker! Moreover, how many Nigerian men desire to marry ladies who have more money than them?

Abegi!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Bamz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
escapefromusa:

Nothing wrong with a woman who has a role in productivity to aim for a wealthy man - she's a pillar. But their is everything wrong with a woman who's role is consumption to aim for a wealthy man - she's a termite.
This is where you are wrong in principle.
Brilliant comment mate, I echo your sentiments as well.

Omoge87
Girl, I don't who you are, where you're from but you're the kind of woman I pray for. I read every bit of what you wrote.
I'm a very conservative and sensitive person and I can easily tell when/if a girl is profiling me based on my material worth, and when I notice that, I RUN away. I don't need a trophy wife, I need the Pro 31 kind of woman.
Honestly, I've never in my life seen comments like this from a Nigerian (and I'm assuming you're one. Foreign girls think way differently.
I don't date women for their bodies, I look for deeper qualities in them, and so in my just opinion, I think I deserve someone who thinks the same way.

Saffi:
Darling, I never said being independent is gross. I said the act of resisting help and acting like you can do it all is gross, especially if a man who is truly interested in you is willing to help. No matter how independent you are, you can accept assistance from a man regardless of if he’s your husband or not as long as he is wholeheartedly willing to do so. It’s not a big deal and you’re making into such a huge issue which will in the end be detrimental to yourself. If someone helps you willingly why would they expect you to pay them back if things don’t work out? I think you’re mentally scarred by some situations that have happened to you in the past which has resulted to you putting up this shield against yourself, protecting your heart unnecessarily. It has now made you extremely masculine and you now perform the duties of a man in a relationship, and for some reason you believe this is normal?

Anyways each to their own, I hope this your mentality works for you in the long run. Good luck.

You're a numpty saffi and I say this without reservation and I'm usually a polite person. You're the kind of girl my momma warned me against. You started your response in a very sensible way but rounded it up like a dolt. She made very important remarks which you failed to address.

No matter how independent you are, you can accept assistance from a man regardless of if he’s your husband or not as long as he is wholeheartedly willing to do so. - She says she DOES not refuse offers for help but it depends on the magnitude.

If someone helps you willingly why would they expect you to pay them back if things don’t work out?
- Girls who do not demand infact deserve the universe. There is no problem with 'someone' helping. Remember, a relationship is a two-way street and 'helping' is not gender specific. So think of it this way, he has been helping, helping, helping and helping, what exactly is your own contribution? to be the proverbial termite (as per escapefromusa)?
--------------------

I respect people's opinions but don't pull down someone else's opinions just because you feel you have a superior argument.

Scenarios
1. Girls who support men in no way (liabilities) - They want to profile and marry men primarily because of their wealth even as they regard other things as secondary, good for them.

2. Girls who support men as much as they can (maybe working etc)- They want to profile and marry men primarily because of their wealth even as they regard other things as secondary, good for them.

3. Girls who support men as well as they can (maybe working etc)- They don't really care about wealth as much as someone who they truly love and vibe with, to build a future together, good for them.

4. Girls who support men in no way (liabilities) - They don't really care about wealth as much as someone who they truly love and vibe with, to build a future together, good for them.

-----

I wonder if scenario 4 ever happens, as it's the antithesis of scenario 1. Anyways, anyone is free to do whatever they want with their lives.

EDIT.

I think our backgrounds have a major role in this. My mom has always been a pillar in my life. I'm not sure I would be where I am today if she was not working her socks to support her household. So naturally, I would be averse to a girl who sounds lazy.

It's all about our backgrounds to a large extent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by dazzlingd(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Omoge87:
Dear OP.

I don’t really understand this philosophy myself. I am a Nigerian lady. I currently work, I bought and drive my own car. Have almost completed my MSc which I paid for myself. My point being as a Nigerian lady I have never cared about what material thing a guy has. What girls think a guy can provide for them- they can actually provide for themselves if they work hard.

I have only been in two relationships in my life - but in those relationships I never cared about anything material. I cared about their long term vision and goals etc... I remember my first ex didn’t drive. I am the one that would drop him home after church etc.. When they had a need I would help. When I had need they would offer to help and I would politely decline - if it was monetary - simply cos I don’t want any guy to be saying he did xyz for me. Also I noticed Nigerian men associate helping their girlfriends with sex - so far as they are gifting you and giving you money they expect sex in return and as I am not a prostitute - I decline such things. I would rather ask my parents if I had any monetary needs. I don’t believe boyfriend should become your driver or your bank when courtship and vice versa. When you are husband and wife - then yes I can accept financial assistance from my husband - but not boyfriend. Why should a boyfriend be paying my fees or rent? I just don’t understand it at all. A girl should learn to be self - sufficient - when she has her own she won’t care if a guy has BMW or plenty money. She will rather want someone who is compatible with her vision and life long goals.

Bottom line my philosophy is if a girl works hard she won’t have to rely on a man for anything- she will not care if he has a car or money as her first port of call. She will be interested in - does he have a Job, is he a Christian, family background etc... because she wants someone likeminded and compatible with her also.

I think it is laziness that makes some girls want to live off a man. I just don’t understand it at all. My brain cannot comphrend the thought. There is nothing like having your own independence as a woman. I am not a feminist oooo. I just believe in hard work so you don’t have to rely on anyone or beg anyone for anything in this life.

On this same forum there was a post that asked would you rather a rich husband that cheats but provides or a poor husband that is faithful but can’t provide. I just shook my head. Why can’t one just have a hardworking husband and a hard working wife who are both faithful and provide for each other’s needs ?

Most girls like you are rare, and they are usually not attractive.....if you are attractive, then you are so rare like an endangered specie.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Gerrard59(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

you forgot to write that out of the 7 bilion people in the world and 185 million people in Nigeria, 60 % are women. there are more women than men.

This is false. There are more men than women in Nigeria and the globe.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.FE.ZS

@Saffi: You say the reality but you're too harsh. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gerrard59:

@Saffi: You say the reality but you're too harsh. grin

so what do you want me to do
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gerrard59:

@Saff: You say the reality but you're too harsh. grin

What Saff said is the reality. Your other post is on point too.

Men also do not want the so called independent women. I don't get all their whining on social media, when they still log out to date these leeches. It is an ego boost for them. They call the independent woman, feminist. They complain of how she can't be controlled.

Create another thread on single ladies and these same people will be here to tell you of that rich banking executive. They will also tell you they can't marry her. Isn't that the independent woman they should rush?
Who are they deceiving abeg? grin
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you like, write essays upon essays to dispute my claims, I speak the truth and that’s facts and that’s why most of you men are triggered. Nothing you say will convince me to settle with a guy who only has potential. If I cannot see something substantial already that can grow, I’m not buying it. Good luck to all the ladies who want to build a man, you will lose more than you gain. Bye bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gerrard59:
Women are hypergamous. Anyone expecting a woman to marry below her level is a joker! Moreover, how many Nigerian men desire to marry ladies who have more money than them?

Abegi!

hypergamous literally gold digging, nobody will tell a woman to get jobs below her level when she is hungry.

i believe People should marry their class, any poor woman that wants to marry from the upper-class need to prove her worth.
and i also think there is nothing wrong if a woman supports and complement a man.

We live in Nigeria with a high rate of unemployment, the middle class is small, the guy with the money, almost 10 woman wants him, what chance do the other women that wants to date up have , i think 0

The reality here in Nigeria is that most average guys are potential, it is either she goes for them and build together or she gets no one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Getsaved(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Omoge87:
Dear OP.

I don’t really understand this philosophy myself. I am a Nigerian lady. I currently work, I bought and drive my own car. Have almost completed my MSc which I paid for myself. My point being as a Nigerian lady I have never cared about what material thing a guy has. What girls think a guy can provide for them- they can actually provide for themselves if they work hard.

I have only been in two relationships in my life - but in those relationships I never cared about anything material. I cared about their long term vision and goals etc... I remember my first ex didn’t drive. I am the one that would drop him home after church etc.. When they had a need I would help. When I had need they would offer to help and I would politely decline - if it was monetary - simply cos I don’t want any guy to be saying he did xyz for me. Also I noticed Nigerian men associate helping their girlfriends with sex - so far as they are gifting you and giving you money they expect sex in return and as I am not a prostitute - I decline such things. I would rather ask my parents if I had any monetary needs. I don’t believe boyfriend should become your driver or your bank when courtship and vice versa. When you are husband and wife - then yes I can accept financial assistance from my husband - but not boyfriend. Why should a boyfriend be paying my fees or rent? I just don’t understand it at all. A girl should learn to be self - sufficient - when she has her own she won’t care if a guy has BMW or plenty money. She will rather want someone who is compatible with her vision and life long goals.

Bottom line my philosophy is if a girl works hard she won’t have to rely on a man for anything- she will not care if he has a car or money as her first port of call. She will be interested in - does he have a Job, is he a Christian, family background etc... because she wants someone likeminded and compatible with her also.

I think it is laziness that makes some girls want to live off a man. I just don’t understand it at all. My brain cannot comphrend the thought. There is nothing like having your own independence as a woman. I am not a feminist oooo. I just believe in hard work so you don’t have to rely on anyone or beg anyone for anything in this life.

On this same forum there was a post that asked would you rather a rich husband that cheats but provides or a poor husband that is faithful but can’t provide. I just shook my head. Why can’t one just have a hardworking husband and a hard working wife who are both faithful and provide for each other’s needs ?

***Claps**** THIS is one of the best and matured comments I have read from a female on this forum. Although , *Omoge87* just joined nairaland recently or maybe
She just changed monica. If this reasoning is genuinely true of you, I duff my hat to you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bamz:

What am I then? grin
ancestor!!!!!!! 2007!!!!! Boss ma come wash your clothes na
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
I don’t understand it. They want independent women but once they see her, they run. So what’s really the truth here, and who is deceiving who? You want an independent woman but just as long as she’s not making more money than you, biko you can’t have your cake and eat it. Once a woman starts making more money she automatically becomes proud and uncontrollable. Is it not better to settle with the leech? I tire oh
Gerrard59:

Abegi!
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Bamz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
If you like, write essays upon essays to dispute my claims, I speak the truth and that’s facts and that’s why most of you men are triggered. Nothing you say will convince me to settle with a guy who only has potential. If I cannot see something substantial already that can grow, I’m not buying it. Good luck to all the ladies who want to build a man, you will lose more than you gain. Bye bye.

You just don't get it, do you? There's no crime in wanting money and all the flashy things, and living with the outcome of the choice after marriage, if the man becomes richer or otherwise.

Because some chose to live their lives on another standard doesn't make them stupid. I respect your opinion, so you should respect that of others.

Same rule applies to me if I marry a girl primarily based on her body. I'm (maybe) stuck with her even after 20 years and I find her repulsive.

LastDance
I agree with you, most of us are writing based on our backgrounds as I earlier alluded to. My sister works. She has no need to depend on any man if she doesn't want to. So the concept of dating a leech is strange to me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
I don’t understand it. They want independent women but once they see her, they run. So what’s really the truth here, and who is deceiving who? You want an independent woman but just as long as she’s not making more money than you, biko you can’t have your cake and eat it. Once a woman starts making more money she automatically becomes proud and uncontrollable. Is it not better to settle with the leech? I tire oh

women as hypergamous being and an independent woman are two different things
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by LastDance: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
SyberKate:
So about 2 years ago when I was still dating my now ex I got a call from a family friend in the US, towards the end of the call she asked me if I was married yet and I said no but was dating someone and she was like "oh that's nice, what does he do" and I replied saying he's an accountant. She went on and said "wow that's great, and is he working" to which I replied yes. And she congratulated me and says "I hope it works out for you two"

Fast forward to today, I was at a Meetup with some old friends and one of my friends, lets call her ladyA was trying to hook up another of our friends ladyB who was single.

So ladyA says to ladyB that she has this friend who is single and searching and she believes ladyB will like him. The first thing ladyB says is "him get money" and I was shocked. Him get money, seriously that's the only thing that concerns you. You don't care if he has a job or a career, or a Christian or Muslim. If from a good family background you didn't ask any of that. But it didn't end there, so I forgot to mention we are 4 in ladies in this Meetup. So the forth lady, I'll call her ladyC now cuts in and says "what car does he drive? because me too I'm interested"

And I started doing some maths, we are 4 in a group and 2 of them only cared about material things to mortivate them to date a guy, that's 50%. Is that 50 percent or even more of Nigeria ladies think this way.

Now compare this to what I said in the beginning, my family friend in the US only cared about my guy potential, what he does.

I think I have said enough for now so my question is Nigerian ladies why don't you care about the guys with potential anymore?
Why do you think so much about material things and not what are more important.

The floor is open, oya start dropping your comments or excuses
The difference is clear.
Poverty all over Africa, hunger, economy recession and the movie industry are 100% responsible for making our Nigeria Ladies to start behaving like financial parasites.

In Europe and America where they train up their girls to become independent, you see high school students earning little money by doing shifts at hospitals and malls.

They learn how to work hard and earn their own money at a young age.

Their economy and environment is conducive for them and for their dreams to come True.

Their parents and teachers teaches them the importance of becoming a good citizen, obeying the law and making their country proud.

Their movies teaches them to be heroes to their country at large and try to fight corruption by any means.

Their female celebrities tells them the importance of working hard and not sleeping with men for money.

They look up to Adele, Beyonce and the likes of opera wenfrey and they become motivated to be who they want to be.

But looking at Nigeria in particular, The opposite is the order of the day.

Firstly when growing up, mothers will depend on fathers for everything, you will see a case where a mom have to ask money for garri, money for little things like candles.

Now this little stuffs affects the psychology of little girls.
They grow up thinking that their boyfriends and husbands have to pay all the bills.

Our movie industry encourages prostitution.
Our female celebs are nothing to write home about.

Our Educational system makes it OK for female students to have sex for marks.

Our society makes it a tradition for having sex to get what you want.

There are many things wrong with Nigeria and this has affect the psychology and lifestyles of about 90% of our Ladies and sadly it will continue till the world ends.

Its just sad and the only selected good few are those that chooses to be librated and break free from the mental slavery.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Bamz:

You just don't get it, do you? There's no crime in wanting money and all the flashy things, and living with the outcome of the choice after marriage, if the man becomes richer or otherwise.

Because some chose to live their lives on another standard doesn't make them stupid. I respect your opinion, so you should respect that of others.

Good opinion
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Gerrard59(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

hypergamous literally gold digging

It has been evolutionary stated that women are naturally hypergamous. Across ALL cultures, men marry women that they have MORE financial resources than ditto women wanting to marry men that have MORE money than them. It must not be a rich man but he MUST have more money than her. This is a natural phenomenon. Anyone disputing this after centuries of practice is living in Lalaland.

We live in Nigeria with a high rate of unemployment, the middle class is small, the guy with the money, almost 10 woman wants him, what chance do the other women that wants to date up have , i think 0

The reality here in Nigeria is that most average guys are potential, it is either she goes for them and build together or she gets no one.

The other reality is that: women are being pressurised to get married quickly in Nigeria. So what happens? They ensure they get married quickly to avoid being called evening newspapers. These average guys potentials will take time to blossom, although some are lucky to have it blossom early enough, most especially in a place where things DON'T work not even electricity. Do you now expect these ladies to wait for the potentials? For how long? Till production of evening newspapers?

Moreover, we've cases where men with potentials let go of these waiters after they have made it and marry more beautiful women who were not involved in the waiting process. Why should women not do same by choosing the best of the best amongst the pack?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
No woman has to fuckinng settle for anything. Thank God for social media. So many of my friends in naija are meeting guys from different countries and they’re getting married. I met my boyfriend who used to live in qatar and I live in London, and he’s well to do. It’s so easy to meet a guy based in Abuja if you live in Lagos, thanks to the internet. They’re millions of men around the world, old and young looking for partners. If more women knew this, they wouldn’t have to settle for church rat Ayo from ajegunle. Women just need to broaden their search and think smart.
wetdick:

hypergamous literally gold digging, nobody will tell a woman to get jobs below her level when she is hungry.

i believe People should marry their class, any poor woman that wants to marry from the upper-class need to prove her worth.
and i also think there is nothing wrong if a woman supports and complement a man.

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
LastDance:
The difference is clear.
Poverty all over Africa, hunger, economy recession and the movie industry are 100% responsible for making our Nigeria Ladies to start behaving like financial parasites.

In Europe and America where they train up their girls to become independent, you see high school students earning little money by doing shifts at hospitals and malls.

They learn how to work hard and earn their own money at a young age.

Their economy and environment is conducive for them and for their dreams to come True.

Their parents and teachers teaches them the importance of becoming a good citizen, obeying the law and making their country proud.

Their movies teaches them to be heroes to their country at large and try to fight corruption by any means.

Their female celebrities tells them the importance of working hard and not sleeping with men for money.

They look up to Adele, Beyonce and the likes of opera wenfrey and they become motivated to be who they want to be.

But looking at Nigeria in particular, The opposite is the order of the day.

Firstly when growing up, mothers will depend on fathers for everything, you will see a case where a mom have to ask money for garri, money for little things like candles.

Now this little stuffs affects the psychology of little girls.
They grow up thinking that their boyfriends and husbands have to pay all the bills.

Our movie industry encourages prostitution.
Our female celebs are nothing to write home about.

Our Educational system makes it OK for female students to have sex for marks.

Our society makes it a tradition for having sex to get what you want.

There are many things wrong with Nigeria and this has affect the psychology and lifestyles of about 90% of our Ladies and sadly it will continue till the world ends.

Its just sad and the only selected good few are those that chooses to be librated and break free from the mental slavery.

pastor preach.

My ex gf told me her story, she was 17 when she started to hustle, left her home town to another city to hustle, started as a waiter and move on to become manager of a restaurant. dat woman is what i call an independent woman not leeches we have here.

nigerians girls are damn entitled that is why men dont respect them. they prefer gold digging than starting anything themselves

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by emmaodet: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
MariaLavina:
That's because a typical Nigerian man says hello with money. From trying to look dope and classy yourself before you can approach a Lady to trying to get a lady's attention by offering to take her out.

The question is how many Nigerian guys can handle an independent lady? or How many Nigerian guys can get a woman's heart without spending? None! You spoil them yet complain? If you guys can detach your masculinity/ confidence from money, then women will learn and only want what you can offer.

Maria good evening, though a lot of guys without money won't be able to approach ladies but some still do without the money. The issue is that even the average lady won't be easy to get or may not even look your side if probably you don't have much or look kind of rich. Don't let us be shifting blames between each other.
Let me share my little experience, though this is personnal and varies from guys to guys. Whatever happened to me may not likely happen to the next close guy.
When i was a student/not working, i always find it hard to get my type of lady, i mean the average educated, good girl of my type but ever since i started working, things changed and have been meeting different types of ladies that are really showing serious commitment. The truth is that the average lady is not ready to suffer which is okay and the don't want to be slaves to men again unlike the old type women but also, the average guy is also tired of the parasitic nature of the average lady, it is an era of everybody working anf nobody relying on another person. We all have 24 hours a day so if am making use of mine positively, then you are also expected to make yours productive. The era of man must always provide is ggone for good and you ladies nees to face the music because for men, the era of polygamy, slaving a woman or lording a woman is gone wheater we like it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by emmaodet: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
we dont care about potential anymore, because potential is just empty promises until it yields results. I cant gamble my happiness on a future possibility. I will rather have something i can work with

Funmi may i ask, let us assume am a man probably not working yet or working but struggling, if i approach you now, will you accept?
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
There is one thing I love about NL guys.

Their sisters, mothers, ex-gfs and aunties are always different from the Nigerian women they complain of. Always always different.

Always hardworking, not materialistic, not olosho, virgins, not fat, all natural beauty...

I really love that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
No woman has to fuckinng settle for anything. Thank God for social media. So many of my friends in naija are meeting guys from different countries and they’re getting married. I met my boyfriend who used to live in qatar and I live in London, and he’s well to do. It’s so easy to meet a guy based in Abuja if you live in Lagos, thanks to the internet. They’re millions of men around the world, old and young looking for partners. If more women knew this, they wouldn’t have to settle for church rat Ayo from ajegunle. Women just need to broaden their search and think smart.

i am sure most of your friends are marrying whites thinking they have gotten a meal ticket. until divorce comes on they start shouting on social media. anyway, a black woman can marry anything that walks and brings cash, let's see the profile of white men these women marry, old and young losers, beta males, men that can't even talk to their own race women.

if Sandra from ajegunle without any sense comes with her predictory mentality, na gentleman i go do for her, promise her marriage and bang her life out until i am done. i trust my family, they will ask me where i picked her from. women want to eat their cake and have it, they expect a man to be traditional, he provides while they sit all day watching iroko tv. a lazy woman will be a burden on a well-to-do man at the end of the day, he will have to leave your sorry ass for someone more responsble and homely.

i now understand your mentality, anyway, London isnt lagos neither is lagos london, dating system and culture is different, not every woman in naija will marry up or marry someone abroad, they will have to stick with potential ade and chinudu and build with him in the Nigeria reality.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by LastDance: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

pastor preach.

My ex gf told me her story, she was 17 when she started to hustle, left her home town to another city to hustle, started as a waiter and move on to become manager of a restaurant. dat woman is what i call an independent woman not leeches we have here.

nigerians girls are damn entitled that is why men dont respect them. they prefer gold digging than starting anything themselves
This is just what i am talking about.
How many Ladies as at now, will agree to become a Waiter?
They will be like "god forbid"
They want to live up to their mates, go to saloons and get that expensive hair attachments. use that iPhone, slay on Instagram and Snapchat.
Now how will a 15 to 20 thousand naira a month job gives them that lifestyle?
This is why they auction their bodies to the highest bidders just to live that glamorous lifestyle and this is why they keep falling at the hands of ritualist.

Even those doing little Jobs are low key sleeping with guys for Money.
Now like i said earlier, it's their lifestyle, they have been programmed to think that their body can get them the life they want.

Now for Ladies in Europe and America, their Education, Brain and talents is what will give them their dreams, so they believe it starting little by little and then become big.

But in Nigeria, our Ladies prefer to use their body to hit it big, buy that house and live a good life.

It's already an epidemic.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video) / Photos: Some Funny And Interesting Facts About Men Vs Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.