Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ladies Please Who Did This To Us - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us (14959 Views)

On Behalf Of All Men, Ladies Please Stop Doing This We Don't Like It (pic)). / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by oboy81: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
SyberKate:
So about 2 years ago when I was still dating my now ex I got a call from a family friend in the US, towards the end of the call she asked me if I was married yet and I said no but was dating someone and she was like "oh that's nice, what does he do" and I replied saying he's an accountant. She went on and said "wow that's great, and is he working" to which I replied yes. And she congratulated me and says "I hope it works out for you two"

Fast forward to today, I was at a Meetup with some old friends and one of my friends, lets call her ladyA was trying to hook up another of our friends ladyB who was single.

So ladyA says to ladyB that she has this friend who is single and searching and she believes ladyB will like him. The first thing ladyB says is "him get money" and I was shocked. Him get money, seriously that's the only thing that concerns you. You don't care if he has a job or a career, or a Christian or Muslim. If from a good family background you didn't ask any of that. But it didn't end there, so I forgot to mention we are 4 in ladies in this Meetup. So the forth lady, I'll call her ladyC now cuts in and says "what car does he drive? because me too I'm interested"

And I started doing some maths, we are 4 in a group and 2 of them only cared about material things to mortivate them to date a guy, that's 50%. Is that 50 percent or even more of Nigeria ladies think this way.

Now compare this to what I said in the beginning, my family friend in the US only cared about my guy potential, what he does.

I think I have said enough for now so my question is Nigerian ladies why don't you care about the guys with potential anymore?
Why do you think so much about material things and not what are more important.

The floor is open, oya start dropping your comments or excuses
That's why if you have Money You will Fvck them anyhow angry if you have even more money you will fvck them Scatter!
The one wey no gree for you make you fine speak well, and Pretend to the best of your ability you go still Fvck am angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by ImaIma1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
ubunja:
it's the majority of women doing this. And women have a weakness for group think. Where a good number goes, the majority will follow. No wonder in the West the divorce rate is almost 50%.
[b]Marriage as a majority woman's thing is fast fading. [/b]Any man dumb to marry in this age deserves the ruthless divorce he will get. Pump and dump

That's what people keep saying... still people are getting married constantly and marriages are still growing strong.

Many marriages might be failing but the fact that there are still good ones means there is hope.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
a woman who ends up single is miserable? A woman who ends up marrying a dirty church rat will be the happiest woman alive abi? What happened to friends, family, her work life and if she has children even better. I’ve realised that woman who are single have less wrinkles, they age better and look much younger compared to their colleagues who look like expired milk catering to their good for nothing husbands. Biko, if you as a man cannot bring substantial money to the table you are practically useless. Will your watery sperm producing penis take care of the bills? If you guys can select the best, women should be able to do so, and I just hope they can wake up and smell the coffee. Life is too short biko.

married women are more happier than single women. you can check that out. A single woman is a miserable and bitter woman, facts dont lie. friends and family members will avoid miserable single women, nobody wants to be infected with bitterness.

the single women without wrinkles use excessive makeup to hide their miserable face and act like all is normal. we see many of them going for one night stands and flings because even the vibrators cant satisfy them

if you are a woman and can not bring anything to the table why should i waste my time saving you, a good sperm makes a happy baby and a happy family. a watery sperm is better than a single,miserable and barren woman

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
-Him get money?
-What does he do?
-Is he a graduate?
-Is he based in Nigeria?
-Where is he from?

All these questions are profiling. They simply show you want something, be it money or otherwise. Everyone has what he/she looks out for in a partner. My only problem with Nigerian ladies is that they have this poverty mindset that makes little things look big. Some of the things they beg for, they can easily get it for themselves by working.

Do I like money? Yes I do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Oyinlomoa(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
SyberKate:
Guys you can sit this one out

You don't have to tell us were seated already waiting to hear our ladies talk
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by goodnewscliff(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Any woman that is looking for potential is on her own, and I’m dead serious. This is the problem with women, they want to give give and give. They want to prove themselves and show their qualities of ‘wife’ material. Nigerian women are probably the smartest women in the world. Most women in the U.K., Europe and america end up being baby mamas, used and abused because they want to please a man by force. Giving him money, driving him around and emasculating him in the process, when he’s done with you he’ll leave you for a woman he can impress.

The only thing I can criticise about Nigerian women is that they are too needy. As a woman, it’s a must to have your own. You must have some form of independency. However, if you must date a man, the first criteria should be money and yes you should look for a man who has the ability to provide for you. There’s nothing wrong with it, stop trying to condition women’s minds to settle for potential or struggling guys. A struggling guy doesn’t even love himself, yet I should be the one to love him, when I’m not his mother. Men always look for the full package when looking for a wife, yet women have to manage and endure, for what Biko? Every single human being has the potiential to be something great, but only a few use it to their advantage. So please stop guilt tripping women, love and potential doesn’t pay bills. Wake up and stop being delusional. Men are extremely selfish when choosing their spouse, they look for traits that will benefit them in the long run. Women should start being selfish too, or you’ll end up bitter, miserable and used. I’ve said my own.
when it comes to wifing a woman,,, a sensible man goes for a homely,, well mannered and behaved woman......
if those qualities re absent,, then thats it....
she doesn't need to be rich!!!!! thats not full package by my definition!!!! my definition for a packaged woman is
gorgeous,, intelligent,, smart,, humble,, industrious,, rich,, buh humble nd all that....
NO WOMAN ON EARTH CAN BE THESE AT THE SAME TIME

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Omoge87(f): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
And to the lady on the first page @ omoge87 that was busy driving her boyfriends around and declining their help when they offered, did any of them marry you? The men here are busy hailing you, but deep inside they would never choose/marry a babe like you in real life. It’s good to be independent, but when you are unable to receive help due to this miss independent attitude, it’s gross and it only drives men away from you in the long run. It’s also very masculine. Ahbeg any rich/stable man who wants to sponsor my life, I will open my hands with a welcoming heart, despite me having my own. Life is too short to be forming strong head cheesy

Each to their own my dear sister. Being independent is not gross - it’s a life skill every man and woman should learn. It does not mean you cannot accept or receive help - there is also a thing of being too independent for example like Genevieve and Linda (not a bad thing for them - but before women like that will be able to settle down with a man - it would take a lot).

The independence/Self - suffiency - I am talking about is one that does not require you to sit down and cross leg - and do nothing with your life because well you are waiting for Dangote’s son to
come to your aid.

To encourage a guy that has not married you to sponsor you up and down is for me a no no - but each to their own. One of my now ex’s offered to pay for my MSc for me - I said no. He was hustling as was I - before I met him, before I knew of his existance I knew I wanted to study - so I saved for it - simple as that. Why should a boyfriend be carrying my heavy financial burden - when he isn’t my husband. It’s not about miss independence attitude for me it’s about basic principles.

If the boyfriend and girlfriend relationship breaks down are you going to pay him back the thousands of money back? My conscious won’t allow me rest - but each to their own.

I did not marry them and they did not marry me for reasons known to myself and them - mainly spiritual incompatibility + the issue of sex before marriage). 1st one didn’t drive - second one did (both relationships were 50/50 - we assisted each other). They could ask me for reasonable things and vice versa - but for a boyfriend to say I want to buy you a car- I will say no because if we break up how does it work? Do I return the car? Do I return the school fees? One benefits whilst one looses.

Please go and read the post of the girl who had her fees paid and is now asking on this forum does she have to marry the guy - the poor guy did it because he thought he was investing in their future- not knowing that there was no future for them in the girls mind - very unfair on that man.

To conclude a lady cannot just sit down cross her legs and rely solely on a rich man to come and assist her in life. Then she will just be taking, taking and taking and giving nothing back in return but sex - eventually the guy gets fed up- because let’s face it he can get sex from anywhere. That’s why on this forum - all you see are guys everywhere insulting women that all they have to offer is sex and nothing else, which is unfortunate.

However, each to their own. May God grant us all our hearts desires that are in line for His will for us. May we all fulfill destiny and purpose in Jesus Name. Amen.

I bow out of this forum as it seems this nairaland can become addictive if care is not taken ooo. It has been an interesting discussion. Thank you OP for the topic.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Married women who marry men with MONEY are happier than ‘single women’, that’s the difference love. If you marry a church rat, you will be miserable even more than ‘single ladies’ so let’s just make that clear. I’m not here to go back Nd forth with you. The fact remains, as a man you must have cash and look for ways to make money it’s as simple as abc. Bye for now.
wetdick:

married women are more happier than single women. you can check that out. A single woman is a miserable and bitter woman, facts dont lie. friends and family members will avoid miserable single women, nobody wants to be infected with bitterness.

the single women without wrinkles use excessive makeup to hide their miserable face and act like all is normal. we see many of them going for one night stands and flings because even the vibrators cant satisfy them

if you are a woman and can not bring anything to the table why should i waste my time saving you, a good sperm makes a happy baby and a happy family. a watery sperm is better than a single,miserable and barren woman

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Any woman that is looking for potential is on her own, and I’m dead serious. This is the problem with women, they want to give give and give. They want to prove themselves and show their qualities of ‘wife’ material. Nigerian women are probably the smartest women in the world. Most women in the U.K., Europe and america end up being baby mamas, used and abused because they want to please a man by force. Giving him money, driving him around and emasculating him in the process, when he’s done with you he’ll leave you for a woman he can impress.

The only thing I can criticise about Nigerian women is that they are too needy. As a woman, it’s a must to have your own. You must have some form of independency. However, if you must date a man, the first criteria should be money and yes you should look for a man who has the ability to provide for you. There’s nothing wrong with it, stop trying to condition women’s minds to settle for potential or struggling guys. A struggling guy doesn’t even love himself, yet I should be the one to love him, when I’m not his mother. Men always look for the full package when looking for a wife, yet women have to manage and endure, for what Biko? Every single human being has the potiential to be something great, but only a few use it to their advantage. So please stop guilt tripping women, love and potential doesn’t pay bills. Wake up and stop being delusional. Men are extremely selfish when choosing their spouse, they look for traits that will benefit them in the long run. Women should start being selfish too, or you’ll end up bitter, miserable and used. I’ve said my own.

I honestly wish me & you can sit & have a discussion. I can boldly say that your reasoning & way of life is induced by those around you when you were growing up. I don't know how the UK is set up but I've lived in other countries enough to know that Nigeria Men & Women think in a very different way who think Money can get them any girl they want, I had a culture shock for the first 2 months then.

You on the other hand lived outside Nigeria for a long time but you reason like a Nigerian who lived as a Runs girl in Lagos & thinks money first as regarding anything. You are not entering a relationship/marriage because you think your Man can provide for you. This is purely an African mentality which was built of Men going to the Farm & bringing back the Spoils of their hunt, meanwhile their Wife(s) stay at home & cook/take care of the children. At this time your/my grand mothers were married into Polygamous homes. This mentality is now fazed away in many parts of the world & gradually fazing in Nigeria.

However, if you must date a man, the first criteria should be money and yes you should look for a man who has the ability to provide for you --- this certainly means a Man with a lot of money can have immunity of any kind. At this point why does any woman need to be shown an act of kindness, I can just splash money in your face & move on.

I know every woman doesn't think like you. So I refuse to have this kind of mentality in Jesus Name. Amen LOL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by ubunja(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
ImaIma1:

That's what people keep saying... still people are getting married constantly and marriages are still growing strong.

Many marriages might be failing but the fact that there are still good ones means there is hope.
marriages will always go strong but it's the percentage of people getting married that is falling. In the West already businesses centered around weddings are starting to go bankrupt. Ring sellers, wedding gown markers, cake makers etc.

Plus the public divorces of prominent people and the subsequent cost of divorce are pushing men away from marriage (e.g the upcoming US$61 billion divorce of Jeff Besoz)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Darling, I never said being independent is gross. I said the act of resisting help and acting like you can do it all is gross, especially if a man who is truly interested in you is willing to help. No matter how independent you are, you can accept assistance from a man regardless of if he’s your husband or not as long as he is wholeheartedly willing to do so. It’s not a big deal and you’re making into such a huge issue which will in the end be detrimental to yourself. If someone helps you willingly why would they expect you to pay them back if things don’t work out? I think you’re mentally scarred by some situations that have happened to you in the past which has resulted to you putting up this shield against yourself, protecting your heart unnecessarily. It has now made you extremely masculine and you now perform the duties of a man in a relationship, and for some reason you believe this is normal?

Anyways each to their own, I hope this your mentality works for you in the long run. Good luck.
Omoge87:

Each to their own my dear sister. Being independent is not gross - it’s a life skill every man and woman should learn. It does not mean you cannot accept or receive help - there is also a thing of being too independent for example like Genevieve and Linda (not a bad thing for them - but before women like that will be able to settle down with a man - it would take a lot).

The independence/Self - suffiency - I am talking about is one that does not require you to sit down and cross leg - and do nothing with your life because well you are waiting for Dangote’s son to
come to your aid.

To encourage a guy that has not married you to sponsor you up and down is for me a no no - but each to their own. One of my now ex’s offered to pay for my MSc for me - I said no. He was hustling as was I - before I met him, before I knew of his existance I knew I wanted to study - so I saved for it - simple as that. Why should a boyfriend be carrying my heavy financial burden - when he isn’t my husband. It’s not about miss independence attitude for me it’s about basic principles.

If the boyfriend and girlfriend relationship breaks down are you going to pay him back the thousands of money back? My conscious won’t allow me rest - but each to their own.

I did not marry them and they did not marry me for reasons known to myself and them - mainly spiritual incompatibility + the issue of sex before marriage). 1st one didn’t drive - second one did (both relationships were 50/50 - we assisted each other). They could ask me for reasonable things and vice versa - but for a boyfriend to say I want to buy you a car- I will say no because if we break up how does it work? Do I return the car? Do I return the school fees? One benefits whilst one looses.

Please go and read the post of the girl who had her fees paid and is now asking on this forum does she have to marry the guy - the poor guy did it because he thought he was investing in their future- not knowing that there was no future for them in the girls mind - very unfair on that man.

To conclude a lady cannot just sit down cross her legs and rely solely on a rich man to come and assist her in life. Then she will just be taking, taking and taking and giving nothing back in return but sex - eventually the guy gets fed up- because let’s face it he can get sex from anywhere. That’s why on this forum - all you see are guys everywhere insulting women that all they have to offer is sex and nothing else, which is unfortunate.

However, each to their own. May God grant us all our hearts desires that are in line for His will for us. May we all fulfill destiny and purpose in Jesus Name. Amen.

I bow out of this forum as it seems this nairaland can become addictive if care is not taken ooo. It has been an interesting discussion. Thank you OP for the topic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Omoge87:

Abi oo. You buy a car for your GF, what happens when you break up.
You sponsor her in University, does it mean that she cannot fall in love with someone else? Must she love because you sponsored her?
He pays for your MSC in Covenant University or probably in the UK. What happens when you break up?

Will you go & ask for all your gifts, cars & school payments back. Short Answer is NO.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Best1708(f): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
In fact,we are fast losing it these days.Everyone's mentality has changed,no wonder they're been used.My friend was telling me how his gf's mum said her daughter can't marry a guy that is not rich and told her daughter to opt out which she did.So sorry to say this,most ladies reactions is what is pushing some guys to do illegal things as nobody wants to reckon with a poor guy.I do ask often times if it's really the money,there is more to a relationship than sex and money.I've once dated a guy that i'm the one footing all his bills,i opt out when i discovered he's not ready to fend for himself again.Let's erase the money mentality biko so as to get ourselves a better man with good visions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Saffi:
Married women who marry men with MONEY are happier than ‘single women’, that’s the difference love. If you marry a church rat, you will be miserable even more than ‘single ladies’ so let’s just make that clear. I’m not here to go back Nd forth with you. The fact remains, as a man you must have cash and look for ways to make money it’s as simple as abc. Bye for now.

i dont know where you got ur own info from but a research done by the university of virginal said that married women are more happier than single women. Facts remains that most men will marry a woman that support and complement him rather than a leech.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Joyboy1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Omoge87:
Dear OP.

I don’t really understand this philosophy myself. I am a Nigerian lady. I currently work, I bought and drive my own car. Have almost completed my MSc which I paid for myself. My point being as a Nigerian lady I have never cared about what material thing a guy has. What girls think a guy can provide for them- they can actually provide for themselves if they work hard.

I have only been in two relationships in my life - but in those relationships I never cared about anything material. I cared about their long term vision and goals etc... I remember my first ex didn’t drive. I am the one that would drop him home after church etc.. When they had a need I would help. When I had need they would offer to help and I would politely decline - if it was monetary - simply cos I don’t want any guy to be saying he did xyz for me. Also I noticed Nigerian men associate helping their girlfriends with sex - so far as they are gifting you and giving you money they expect sex in return and as I am not a prostitute - I decline such things. I would rather ask my parents if I had any monetary needs. I don’t believe boyfriend should become your driver or your bank when courtship and vice versa. When you are husband and wife - then yes I can accept financial assistance from my husband - but not boyfriend. Why should a boyfriend be paying my fees or rent? I just don’t understand it at all. A girl should learn to be self - sufficient - when she has her own she won’t care if a guy has BMW or plenty money. She will rather want someone who is compatible with her vision and life long goals.

Bottom line my philosophy is if a girl works hard she won’t have to rely on a man for anything- she will not care if he has a car or money as her first port of call. She will be interested in - does he have a Job, is he a Christian, family background etc... because she wants someone likeminded and compatible with her also.

I think it is laziness that makes some girls want to live off a man. I just don’t understand it at all. My brain cannot comphrend the thought. There is nothing like having your own independence as a woman. I am not a feminist oooo. I just believe in hard work so you don’t have to rely on anyone or beg anyone for anything in this life.

On this same forum there was a post that asked would you rather a rich husband that cheats but provides or a poor husband that is faithful but can’t provide. I just shook my head. Why can’t one just have a hardworking husband and a hard working wife who are both faithful and provide for each other’s needs ?

Awesome Contribution! Are you sure you are a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Omoge87:
Dear OP.

I don’t really understand this philosophy myself. I am a Nigerian lady. I currently work, I bought and drive my own car. Have almost completed my MSc which I paid for myself. My point being as a Nigerian lady I have never cared about what material thing a guy has. What girls think a guy can provide for them- they can actually provide for themselves if they work hard.

I have only been in two relationships in my life - but in those relationships I never cared about anything material. I cared about their long term vision and goals etc... I remember my first ex didn’t drive. I am the one that would drop him home after church etc.. When they had a need I would help. When I had need they would offer to help and I would politely decline - if it was monetary - simply cos I don’t want any guy to be saying he did xyz for me. Also I noticed Nigerian men associate helping their girlfriends with sex - so far as they are gifting you and giving you money they expect sex in return and as I am not a prostitute - I decline such things. I would rather ask my parents if I had any monetary needs. I don’t believe boyfriend should become your driver or your bank when courtship and vice versa. When you are husband and wife - then yes I can accept financial assistance from my husband - but not boyfriend. Why should a boyfriend be paying my fees or rent? I just don’t understand it at all. A girl should learn to be self - sufficient - when she has her own she won’t care if a guy has BMW or plenty money. She will rather want someone who is compatible with her vision and life long goals.

Bottom line my philosophy is if a girl works hard she won’t have to rely on a man for anything- she will not care if he has a car or money as her first port of call. She will be interested in - does he have a Job, is he a Christian, family background etc... because she wants someone likeminded and compatible with her also.

I think it is laziness that makes some girls want to live off a man. I just don’t understand it at all. My brain cannot comphrend the thought. There is nothing like having your own independence as a woman. I am not a feminist oooo. I just believe in hard work so you don’t have to rely on anyone or beg anyone for anything in this life.

On this same forum there was a post that asked would you rather a rich husband that cheats but provides or a poor husband that is faithful but can’t provide. I just shook my head. Why can’t one just have a hardworking husband and a hard working wife who are both faithful and provide for each other’s needs ?
God forgive my sins and bless me with this kind of woman cry
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Kanoute(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
All these mumbo jumbo about something that has no particular laid down rule on how it should be done...

I have seen girls chase potential and it ended badly for them... And vice versa too.. I have also seen girls who are materialistic in nature but they enjoy the best marriages and others who ended up being victims of ritualist and other bad occurrences...

As per setting standards, I am not against it.. Every man has certain things they looks out for in a fellow person... So let every man be the judge of that.. If it works for you... Fine.. Live and let's live

For the hustling dudes, keep on grinding to get better both financially and otherwise.. Concentrate on your hustle and leave women alone..My friend Nwaamaikpe said "If you nor get money, hide your pr*ck" grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dear Op,
I find it hard believing you are any different from those friends of yours. I saw one of your threads where you foolishly ended a week old long distant relationship because the guy couldn't allow you to perfect your gold digging plan.

For a minute I was thinking you are different but after seeing that thread, I now realised that you are one sick attention seeking MFO..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Originalsly: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
SyberKate:

Nigerian ladies why don't you care about the guys with potential anymore?

Guy here!...floor open! I'm thinking this is nothing new. It's been like this all along but brought under the spotlight via social media. Women looking at men for what they have.... not their potential. If I have great potential... two degrees in whatever...but no job...like sooo many graduates out there.... but I'm a 'good guy'.....loving, caring, romantic, God fearing... non drinker...non smoker...no vices ... not quick to anger...etc...... and you love me for who I am.....would love to spend the rest of your life with me..... can you really introduce me to your parents?..... would most parents support such a relationship?.... then the ransom bride price they will drop on my head... can I afford it? Too many women have no choice but to go after men with money because of this...tradition. Potential is not in the equation. So where lies the root of 5his epidemic? Because of the economic situation in the land.... women now have to compete for the fewer money men..... no time to be subtle.... like your friends...they are direct.....him have money?
Most women go that route...but as always.... nothing is new under the sun......and what was true 2000 years ago...holds true today.... be who findeth a wife findeth a good thing.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by ImaIma1(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
ubunja:
marriages will always go strong but it's the percentage of people getting married that is falling. In the West already businesses centered around weddings are starting to go bankrupt. Ring sellers, wedding gown markers, cake makers etc.

Plus the public divorces of prominent people and the subsequent cost of divorce are pushing men away from marriage (e.g the upcoming US$61 billion divorce of Jeff Besoz)

You are right but the truth is that even if Mark Zuckerberg divorces his wife today, people will still get married.

And I doubt that your data about wedding businesses failing. Whether we personally like marriage or not, it is still booming
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by BetWinners(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
ClixMaster:
God forgive my sins and bless me with this kind of woman cry
Calm down bruv.She is no spring chicken anymore.She is merely seeking for a shot gun marriage.Hence her change in perspective cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Biglittlelois(f): 5:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
solasoulmusic:
I care about potential and that’s really why I have endured in my case but in some cases no matter how patient you are with a man it’s only God that preserve his love and make him not resent you for your patience and tell you I didn’t ask you for it

That's the scary thing with potentials, at a point you'd begin to ask yourself if you're doing the right thing being with him, this is why I don't really blame ladies that go for already made men.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by abbatoir(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Things I ask a guy when I meet him is.

Are you Igbo?

Are you a graduate?

Do you work?

where do you work?

That's all, I'm not bothered about his money, I just can't marry a jobless man. Sorry to all the jobless guys out there, I won't date you.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
Things I ask a guy when I meet him is.

Are you Igbo?

Are you a graduate?

Do you work?

where do you work?

That's all, I'm not bothered about his money, I just can't marry a jobless man. Sorry to all the jobless guys out there, I won't date you.

stop discriminating against igbo men. abi dem don show you pepper
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

stop discriminating against igbo men. abi dem don show you pepper
I am actually for them not against them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
I am actually for them not against them.

ok) why igbo man?
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

ok) why igbo man?
Cause I'm igbo and I ain't leaving my tribe for anything in the world.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
BetWinners:

Calm down bruv.She is no spring chicken anymore.She is merely seeking for a shot gun marriage.Hence her change in perspective cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Valerie47:
Cause I'm igbo and I ain't leaving my tribe for anything in the world.

Nothing bad. marrying from similar tribe is better and less stressful.
Re: Ladies Please Who Did This To Us by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
wetdick:

Nothing bad. marrying from similar tribe is better and less stressful.
I will pass, no can do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TOGO: Girl Dances Without Pants In The Sitting Room To Please Her Man And Friend / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video) / Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.