Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (45096 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Gleefreak125(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
E no dey tire una for here? How many times this old prank wan trend? I tire for this Yeye youths o. cry

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
kokakola:
Whether it's true or not, as a sharp guy, you should check your pocket first before entering wherever your Fiancée is because sometimes anything can happen at a time like this. This thing happened in US and the girl called cops to arrest the guy for whatnot.
I don't think it was staged. If you watched the video, it looks real.

But na Bleep up on the boy part sha.. Shìt happens.. The embarrassment no be here. ..

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by caryord(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
is there an award for proposing publicly

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by 7inches: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
annnikky:
sad

Chai.. What an embarrassment angry

Nwunyem anniky
Bianca kam Nye gi 7inches..
Odiro too much
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by omojesu202(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Blessingsurebet:
Read below it

how much to sub
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by boxypane(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Eco99:

Dont buy ring frm Aboki.... I will buy frm Aboki

I say don't buy frm Aboki.. No i must buy frm Aboki

Jst look at hw you disgraced your entire lineage online

If i were your father i would disown you immediately

What a preposterously primitive lout

What a buttock-rimming haggard

A suffocating evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity.

#Eco99#
wetin u come gain?
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Village people at work grin
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by kennybelle: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
That's what you get when you decide to be an attention seeker. What's wrong with proposing privately
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by twilliamx(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Blessing in disguise
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
i cant laugh
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Omudia11: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Me too
Evablizin:
I no fit shout abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Classickj(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Old news, happen last year December
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Rosarie(f): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Walking away ;leaving him in shame instead of helping to search.is a red flag onshe is no mature.and a selfish person.marriage takes two to tango

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by consultancy: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Two Oponus seeking for attention. mtcheeeew

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by consultancy: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Emary:
If she really loved him, she would have said yes. The same thing happened to my older brother in the UK. After saving for months to buy his fiancee a ring, he took her out to dinner at a cheap eatery to propose only to realize he'd lost the ring on the way there. She still said yes. On their way home, as luck would have it, they found the ring near a drain by the roadside, all bent out of shape. She accepted it like that and they later got married. They've been married over 20yrs now with 4 beautiful kids and are both very successful. She still kept the original ring.
This your story sweet oo

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nasman387(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fear village people.
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by annnikky(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
7inches:

Nwunyem anniky
Bianca kam Nye gi 7inches..
Odiro too much
cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by 7inches: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
annnikky:

cheesy cheesy undecided

Nwa How fa nau? smiley
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Abeycityng(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=75134133]Edo people pre wedding photo.. na wa oh
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by deebrownneymar: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Either the ring was very cheap or the guy is just pure scam.
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by canalily(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
annnikky:
cheesy cheesy undecided
nne, ino n'ulo?
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Afonjas at work

Yoruba matter gbuo gi there

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by wait: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
The handy work of the village people
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tension could be the reason why he forgot the ring, the girl should have just hugged him and say yes, people sef, this is someone she claim she love.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chelsea82:
Nigerian Guy proposing to his girlfriend misplaced the engagement ring, as he could not find the ring again in his pocket.

His fiancée Worked out on him even as the guy begged. People there were telling the girl to just say yes.

Source
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/nigerian-man-proposing-to-her-fiance.html?m=1
The guy and lady are both stupid sorry to say. The girl is stupid to have turned down her boo's proposal for mere ring while the guy is foolish to have proposed without preparing well. Dis oyibo tin wen dey copy is going to extreme.
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by oloriLFC(f): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Emary:
If she really loved him, she would have said yes. The same thing happened to my older brother in the UK. After saving for months to buy his fiancee a ring, he took her out to dinner at a cheap eatery to propose only to realize he'd lost the ring on the way there. She still said yes. On their way home, as luck would have it, they found the ring near a drain by the roadside, all bent out of shape. She accepted it like that and they later got married. They've been married over 20yrs now with 4 beautiful kids and are both very successful. She still kept the original ring.
True jare. I know of a couple like that too. Out of the over happiness and rushing to meet his Bae at an eatery, the guy forgot the ring. When the error was realized, the lady just smiled, said yes and pulled him up. The lady in this story would still have rejected him if he had the ring I think. Shior!
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Emary(f): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
consultancy:
This your story sweet oo

It's real.
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Coolgent(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
kokakola:
Whether it's true or not, as a sharp guy, you should check your pocket first before entering wherever your Fiancée is because sometimes anything can happen at a time like this. This thing happened in US and the girl called cops to arrest the guy for whatnot.
Its true i watched the video
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Dollabiz: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
no love lost
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Michelle55:
grin marriage proposal gone wrong Boo shouldn't try this public proposal stunt with me oh else he's On His Own. Whatever happened to low-key kinda proposal? undecided
Okay.
I'll keep that in mind.
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by consultancy: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Emary:

It's real.
ow, okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.