Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (45100 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Michelle55: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Okay.

I'll keep that in mind.
Trust you will

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by armadeo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fuckuignos:
cry

Sin cave.

Psychotics everywhere
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Michelle55:

Trust you will
The reason is I wrote that was because your moniker reminded of that man's wife. Coincidence? Or is the universe sending us a message?

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Michelle55: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
The reason is I wrote that was because your moniker reminded of that man's wife. Coincidence? Or is the universe sending us a message?
Which man? Which universe? Please don't do ancestral travel yet till after the election smiley And after which we can discuss if it's the universe sending us a signal or not cheesy
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
Michelle55:

Which man? Which universe? Please don't do ancestral travel yet till after the election smiley And after which we can discuss if it's the universe sending us a signal or not cheesy
The man in your meme.
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Michelle55: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
The man in your meme.
Oh... grin I just happened to share same name with his wife wink Like the name right?
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ichel: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
cry
Wow, who's that James Dodson of a guy? He must be a good boxer, omo see jab....

"Her fingers are for diamond rings.
Not for ringing the devils doorbell".

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ranchhoddas: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Michelle55:

Oh... grin I just happened to share same name with his wife wink Like the name right?
Not really the name. I'm a fan of the Obama's. A huge one.
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Isyomah(f): 1:41am On Jan 27, 2019
This one na stale news nau..
I tink dis happened in Lag. My friend dat witnessed it said dat d ring mistakenly fell unknowingly and it was the stupid girl's friend dat was discouraging her, dragging her, telling her dat d man wants to disgrace her and even with every1 begging, the mumu girl followed the so called friend. I tink dey called an uber or sumtin and left. It was immediately dey left dat people around helped to search for the ring and they found the ring on d floor,, xo everyone wanted to call her back but she was already gone. You see wat friends can do?. Very stupid girl. My friend told me dis guy is loaded oo,, dat if u see his car,, chei!..
The guy even pull shirt and was sweating profusely upon rain was falling.
To me everything happens for a reason. Maybe God didnt want him to marry her. It could be dat her friend wuld be controlling her marriage. The stupid girl dont even hav a say of her own as old as she is. Beware of ur friends sha,, some are just destiny killers.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

Yoruba matter gbuo gi there

kitikpa gba gbuo gi in million folds
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Baddiezz:
you're the opposite of born again

cmon shut up there, nnama like you
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

cmon shut up there, nnama like you
Your head there. ignoramus like you

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Baddiezz:
Your head there. ignoramus like you

onya ara
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

onya ara
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by elonize(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2019
caryord:
is there an award for proposing publicly
abi o,me nogo propose to many girl,straight to trado marriage n d white 1,because n.a. all dis copying of western culture dey cos dis nonsense
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

kitikpa gba gbuo gi in million folds

you just don't want to have sense? stop too much intake of diick you won't hear. see as your brain is depreciating day by day
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

you just don't want to have sense? stop too much intake of diick you won't hear. see as your brain is depreciating day by day

Oh yes...learnt the intake of diick from yo momma
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2019
Onye iberibe

Baddiezz:
Mumu
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Oh yes...learnt the intake of diick from yo momma

she got just one during her lifetime. your mom must have taught you since you want to disgrace her here born again child and this one na pikin

a Lady wey no get sense, na her pvssy go suffer em, spread your legs to see what I'm saying

a local fowl, will always be a fowl
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Onye iberibe
sociopath

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Michelle55: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Not really the name. I'm a fan of the Obama's. A huge one.
smiley Okay.. Happy Sunday
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Baddiezz:
sociopath

Born by mistake
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ategberoson:

she got just one during her lifetime. your mom must have taught you since you want to disgrace her here born again child and this one na pikin

a Lady wey no get sense, na her pvssy go suffer em, spread your legs to see what I'm saying

a local fowl, will always be a fowl

You're just a wasted effort, she could have just flushed you in a pit.Oponu ode
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Born by mistake
Wasted product of mass gang rape

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

You're just a wasted effort, she could have just flushed you in a pit.Oponu ode

tell that to your mom. in her next visit to the shrine she should donate you, you're due for sacrifice to appease the god to prevent entity like you in the family

see this abomination feeling her says hold anything on public forum. first class ewu
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Ategberoson:

tell that to your mom. in her next visit to the shrine she should donate you, you're due for sacrifice to appease the god to prevent entity like you in the family

see this abomination feeling her says hold anything on public forum. first class ewu

Your parents are useless to have had you...ewu gambia
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Baddiezz:
Wasted product of mass gang rape

Product of foolishness and disgrace...omo ale jati jati
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Product of foolishness and disgrace...omo ale jati jati
Ni e werey

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Dorammy(f): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2019
A must watch love story of philomena and Philip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kp5-QNqQQg
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baddiezz:
Ni e werey

Baddiezz Alaye baje..omo rada rada oshi
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

your parents are useless to have had you...ewu gambia

learn how to make proper noun, different btw singular and plural and word processing before disgracing your lineage here

parents? to have had grin

you're a disgrace to your community grammar school that's if you attend at all. you should find your mate to roll with here next time because I'm allergic to imbeciles and illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.