Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (45099 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ategberoson:

learn how to make proper noun, different btw singular and plural and word processing before disgracing your lineage here

parents? to have had grin

you're a disgrace to your community grammar school that's if you attend at all. you should find your mate to roll with here next time because I'm allergic to imbeciles and illiterate

Hehehe...does that change the fact that your foolish parent werent so wise enough to flush you through the drain ...okponu ode ...alaye baje
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Hehehe...does that change the fact that my foolish parent werent so wise enough to flush me through the drain ...okponu ode ...alaye baje

it doesn't change the fact. in fact for wasting their resources to attend those village school, you should be use for their next sacrifice with your ipob English version

parents cheesy
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Baddiezz Alaye baje..omo rada rada oshi
olori buruku ni e omo ale jatijati omo Iran kiran stupid animal

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:26am On Jan 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
olori buruku ni e omo ale jatijati omo Iran kiran stupid animal

esupofo omo...aye e ma sha bla bla
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Ategberoson:

it doesn't change the fact. in fact for wasting their resources to attend those village school, you should be use for their next sacrifice with your ipob English version

parents cheesy

Hehehe...does that change the fact that your foolish parent werent so wise enough to flush you through the drain ...okponu ode ...alaye baje
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 4:02am On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

for the fact that yours are late doesn't mean you should show the world they refused to trained you when they were alive

I'm sure the training you refuse to get then put you in this your present conditions where you've to hire your stinking and smelling pvssy out for a living

your frustration should be channel to the right direction because I'm not responsible for your miserable life that's even preventing you to make a simple sentence
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Puss*y puss*y puss*y all the time, shows your mum was not just foolish but also a high class ho*e that Bleep*ed so many men before she eventually had you...o ma se o...and that senseless man was too gullible to accept you though he knows you aint trully his...o ma se again.

infact what more can come out of your bastard sef...nothing but hopelessness,sadness, badluck undecided

Finally you just a product of a HIV mum...and you can die at any moment

Ategberoson:

for the fact that yours are late doesn't mean you should show the world they refused to trained you when they were alive

I'm sure the training you refuse to get then put you in this your present conditions where you've to hire your stinking and smelling pvssy out for a living

your frustration should be channel to the right direction because I'm not responsible for your miserable life that's even preventing you to make a simple sentence
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

esupofo omo...aye e ma sha bla bla
Lol incoherent trash . now you're starting to crack like the broken record you are , dummy

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Ategberoson(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Puss*y puss*y puss*y all the time, shows your mum was not just foolish but also a high class ho*e that Bleep*ed so many men before she eventually had you...o ma se o...and that senseless man was too gullible to accept you though he knows you aint trully his...o ma se again.

infact what more can come out of your bastard sef...nothing but hopelessness,sadness, badluck undecided

of course what's expected from an orphan. would have been surprise if I had see different response

why must you be ashamed to recognise what put food to your family table?
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
Lol incoherent trash . now you're starting to crack like the broken record you are , dummy

Why is it taking you long to respond na..haba mana make it faster biko.. grin

Silly twa*t like you
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Ategberoson:

of course what's expected from an orphan. would have been surprise if I had see different response

why must you be ashamed to recognise what put food to your family table?

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Why is it taking you long to respond na..haba mana make it faster biko.. grin

Silly twa*t like you
Unlike you jobless hag I have a job. Now get your sleazy skanky moronic self off from my mention you brain-dead scallywag

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by lovelybugs(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Isyomah:
This one na stale news nau..
I tink dis happened in Lag. My friend dat witnessed it said dat d ring mistakenly fell unknowingly and it was the stupid girl's friend dat was discouraging her, dragging her, telling her dat d man wants to disgrace her and even with every1 begging, the mumu girl followed the so called friend. I tink dey called an uber or sumtin and left. It was immediately dey left dat people around helped to search for the ring and they found the ring on d floor,, xo everyone wanted to call her back but she was already gone. You see wat friends can do?. Very stupid girl. My friend told me dis guy is loaded oo,, dat if u see his car,, chei!..
The guy even pull shirt and was sweating profusely upon rain was falling.
To me everything happens for a reason. Maybe God didnt want him to marry her. It could be dat her friend wuld be controlling her marriage. The stupid girl dont even hav a say of her own as old as she is. Beware of ur friends sha,, some are just destiny killers.
It wee shock her. Her friend go marry the guy las las
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
Unlike you jobless hag I have a job. Now get your sleazy skanky moronic self off from my mention you brain-dead scallywag

Hehehe...pls dont hide behind having a job cos we all damn do but you see for a senseless fellow like you, we'd sure create time to put you in your rightful place at least to get your damned frivolous brain formated.

Baddiezz the Dipstick
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Hehehe...pls dont hide behind having a job cos we all damn do but you see for a senseless fellow like you, we'd sure create time to put you in your rightful place at least to get your damned frivolous brain formated.

Baddiezz the Dipstick
Yawnss. Try harder dum-dum ninny

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
Yawnss. Try harder dum-dum ninny

Hehehehe...akati koro ocongo feeling funky...fooolish idi*ot like you that wouldnt mind her/his business.

Tatafo oshi
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Hehehehe...akati koro ocongo feeling funky...fooolish idi*ot like you that wouldnt mind her/his business.

Tatafo oshi
Lol e pain am. Ode

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
Lol e pain me. Ode

grin...thats suppose to be a consolation or what, i dont know why something in me keeps telling me that you want to be unfortunate
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

grin...thats suppose to be a consolation or what, i dont know why something in me keeps telling me that you want to be unfortunate
You are already unfortunate. Not just unfortunate but completely hopeless. Thunder fire that penile receptacle you call a mouth .

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
You are already unfortunate. Not just unfortunate but completely hopeless. Thunder fire that penile receptacle Baddiezz mouth .

hahahaha...someone is dying of pains o cheesy

You can rant all you want but rem your days are numbered.The ancestors of your wretched land is sacrificing you any moment from now.

Eh ya its sure gonna be gone so soon for you Baddest abi na baddwizxy
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

hahahaha...someone is dying of pains o cheesy

You can rant all you want but rem your days are numbered.The ancestors of your wretched land is sacrificing you any moment from now.

Eh ya its sure gonna be gone so soon for you Baddest abi na baddwizxy
You are already dead girl. A walking corpse .You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
worm.I take that back; you are a festering pustule on a
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion,I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.
You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing.
You are
a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. You are a technicolor yawn.
And did I mention that you smell?
You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by MiaB(f): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Baddiezz:
You are already dead girl. A walking corpse .You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
weasel's rump. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion,I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf atthe very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are
Lol go easy on her.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baddiezz:
species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.
You have all the appeal of a paper cut.
Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing.
You are

Bla bla bla is all i see here.

Foolish driggle-draggle leasing monger hag.

like i said earlier youre in pains already and would die any moment cos of not minding your business.

Product of a loiter sack mother.

May devil cut short you and your generations.

Alaye baje..omo esha
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

Bla bla bla is all i see here.

Foolish driggle-draggle leasing monger hag.

like i said earlier I am in pains already and would die any moment cos of not minding my business.

I am a Product of a loiter sack mother.

May devil cut short my generations.

Alaye baje..omo esha
You're right . So shall it be for you permanently smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baddiezz:
You're right . So shall it be for you permanently smiley

May the devil cut short your generation,including your parents and siblings.

Omo ale jati jati.
Oloriburuku somebody.

Abi is it your Mercy Johnson.
Or is it you i said other actresses should learn from

fool grin

You never know who you jam, i am not lo si ile lo gbese wa...reply dey follow me waka

omo buruku
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

May the devil cut short my generation,including my parents and siblings.

Omo ale jati jati.
I am Oloriburuku somebody.

Or is it you i said other actresses should learn from

i am a fool grin

You never know who you jam, i am not lo si ile lo gbese wa...reply dey follow me waka

omo buruku
ni mi

See mumu grin mercy Johnson KO.
Be copying and pasting the same stupid line from one thread to another.
Keep following me around like a rabid dog on heat. Bingo. You're my dog grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baddiezz:
See mumu grin mercy Johnson KO.
Be copying and pasting the same stupid line from one thread to another.
Keep following me around like a rabid dog on heat. Bingo. Baddiezz is a dog grin

Omo ale jati jati.
Oloriburuku somebody.

Or is it you i said othet actresses should learn from

fool
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
BornnAgainChild:

May the devil cut short my generation,including my parents and siblings.

Omo ale jati jati.
Oloriburuku somebody ni mi.

fool
Still repeated same thing on another thread grin Werey re o.
You have mad finish. Na to enter market remain grin
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baddiezz:

Ode buruku...afi thread naa grin

Omo ale jati jati.
Oloriburuku somebody.

slow fool
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Doctorfitz: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Baddiezz:

Lols, all ur post na so so abuse.that aside has it become clearer now baddiezz=J
Re: Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) by Baddiezz(f): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Doctorfitz:

Lols, all ur post na so so abuse.that aside has it become clearer now baddiezz=J
Lol don't mind that pest on my mentions. like I said you got it all wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.