Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

#whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? (21352 Views)

Do You Think This Is Correct About Romans 10:17 / Here Is This The Truth About Tithe That Pastors Won't Tell You (photos) / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Graciousnaija: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Who are the public? undecided
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Lotechi(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:
@lotechi,they may not,but they give. Giving is a spiritual law that has natural and practical outcomes. It's God's principle that He effects whether those who apply it are Christians or not.For instance, if u want muscles ,you've got to give energy; to gain eternity ,you've got to give up this life etc.
I'm still trying to figure out how the above statement gives credence to tithing. Why is tithing so important to pastors?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
the truth is source of income
Lotechi:
I'm still trying to figure out how the above statement gives credence to tithing. Why is tithing so important to pastors?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.

Have seen the supposed tithe payers having all the problems you mentioned above. Giving definitely comes with blessing so the act of tithing is a subgiving but misconstrued, I have never paid tithe, I earn close to 1m a month and spend less than 300k. Indulge in several school fees paying program for less privileged amidst other philanthropy. Am very godly and avoid negative things. How then will a man of god dare tell me am not going to heaven because am not giving him money. One even told me she prayed for my job and if I don't return my tithe I will loose the job. That was 2013, am still working. For information sake, after the philanthropy and school fees, I buy strong drinks for my friends and thank my God for the grace. Life was meant to be enjoyed but we missed it by Adamic sin and regained it with crucifixion of Christ. Why then are you bonding yourself to Judaism. Be a Christian or you practice outright Judaism and not mix it only when there is financial benefits.

4 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
17 Giving help to the poor is like loaning money to the Lord. He will pay you back for your kindness. Proverbs 19:17 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
Jesus loves you

Barrytone:

Have seen the supposed tithe payers having all the problems you mentioned above. Giving definitely comes with blessing so the act of tithing is a subgiving but misconstrued, I have never paid tithe, I earn close to 1m a month and spend less than 300k. Indulge in several school fees paying program for less privileged amidst other philanthropy. Am very godly and avoid negative things. How then will a man of god dare tell me am not going to heaven because am not giving him money. One even told me she prayed for my job and if I don't return my tithe I will loose the job. That was 2013, am still working. For information sake, after the philanthropy and school fees, I buy strong drinks for my friends and thank my God for the grace. Life was meant to be enjoyed but we missed it by Adamic sin and regained it with crucifixion of Christ. Why then are you bonding yourself to Judaism. Be a Christian or you practice outright Judaism and not mix it only when there is financial benefits.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well.. Daddy freeze is right.. sow a seed only cos you love God so much ...not sowing a seed so cos you are expecting something in return.. your billionaires..most of them dont even go to church on sundays..yet they get millions per hour.. with all ye tithe paying Nigerians.. Nigeria is still the top list in the poverty Nation of the world.. its you tithe paying Nigerians that are too blind to see that the more you pay your tithe.. the more they buy more private jet..any pastor that ask you for money in order for them to bless you and pray for you is a thief.. i repeat..he or she is a thief...give only cos you wanna give..its not by force.. the other time..i followed my aunty to one reedeem church at marsha surulere..oh boy i wanted to go and ease my self..the wardens didnt allow me leave.. they told me pump and clear that i can leave only after the offering..you need to see the offering envelope.. if you use it and parcel a letter to someone at the other end of the world..it wont spoil even if it takes a year..the offering envelope is leather made..me i shock self.. they invest more on this offering of a thing..that's when it occured to me.. that this people are thieves.. assuming if my last card is 1k...and i stay alone in my apartment on a sunday.. When my breakfast, lunch and dinner isnt sure..sorry to say i am not giving it as offering..rather still i wont prepare food and invite my friends over God will understand.. instead this pastors would force people to bring out their very last money and give them..for once let this pastors give back abeg
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by superior1: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lotechi:
which repercussions tithing is scam. I stopped paying in 2012 (200L).

OK?

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by southpole: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

He is not correct. Tithe is an eternal principle. It started before the law and it transcend the law in principle. Just carry out this experiment. Pay your tithe faithfully for a period of three months. Then, stop for that same period and come and tell us your experience. The financial instability many Christians are going through is because they do not pay their tithes. They fall into different financial problems ranging from health challenges to court cases and even loss of valuable properties. It's just that they see these problems as normal. But pay your tithe, you will be amazed how God will deliver you from all of these problems.
The kingdom of God is not about prosperity on earth. How I wish to hear you say tithe will take a person to heaven.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Most people give millions in tithe.. some even build the entire church in their area by themselves single handed-ly yet they will still go to hell.. grin grin ... until Jesus appears in my dream and tell me to do so.. that i will pay tithe if not...i will die before any pastor gets my money
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kokomilala(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
@lotehi,I responded to your assertion that the world's wealthiest don't pay tithes.
Why is important to them?Those who serve at the altar must eat at the altar.
You can't see the glory of God if u try to use logic to explain away the Bible.
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Youngzedd(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:
He's not correct and will never be.Matthew 23:23 is.a clear pointer that Daddy Freeze is self-willed.Malachi 3:10 can be excused-not that the Word of God can be excused-but Matthew 23:23 cannot.
He's just weeping up people in an emotional frenzy, whose tenor is that their tithes are being wasted. And that it's better they stop giving.

You don't even understand that chapter grin

Tithe is a LAW.

Read the whole of Galatians 3

Obeying the laws in old testament is slavery. Read John 8 vs 31 - 38
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Papyk: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
MorataFC:
Daddy freezer should show his followers where God said tithes paying is not necessary and I will show him more than seven places in the Bible where God commanded his followers to pay tithes.

The fact is God followers should pay their tithes
While freezer followers should follow his teaching.

God has given every man man free will to choose,
HE has never for once force any one to do anything against his will, but HE knows one day you have to face him.
I know you are pastor. you said you will show more than seven place in the bible where God said christians should pay tithes but never show single verse in the bible and continue to write rubbish. Go and get a Job Daddy freeze is opening millions of people`s eyes. Christians are follower of Jesus Christ and Christ and his followers never pay tithes. I was thinking you will quote Malachi ( The Judaism Law of Israel ) because that is what all 419 pastors in Nigeria quote to their gullible customers (Church goers) to defraud them. Tithes and First fruits are fraud if you want to give your money to God as a true christians, Follow Jesus Christ instruction in MATHEW 25

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by agos: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Not a question of what if

Truth is, daddy freeze is very very correct
check the life of this man ,does he look like somebody that can correctly teach the the Christian doctrine
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by stillinluv(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
well said
TruthinAction:

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Papyk: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
davidodiba:

Why waste such a beautiful explanation to those who know nothing about God neither do they desire to ever know? Daddy Freeze has been sponsored to ensure the church goes into extinction and he has amassed some like mindeds. Some persons crying tithe have never paid a dime as tithe and yet they keep typing and arguing about what they may never understand....
Stop Lying, Daddy Freeze is not sponsored by anybody. Almighty God choose Daddy freeze to rescue innocent and Blind Christians folks from 4I9 pastors all over the world. That is why he back up his teachings with sound bible verses and up till now none of your private Jet owner GOs and pastors including yourself quote any bible verses to go agains his teachings.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by chijokz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Barrytone:

You're on point..Giving to the poor and less privileged was the most pivotal doctrine of Christ which these pastors are not preaching to their followers but rather pay tithe. I also don't pay tithe and have never paid it.

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by bionixs: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

would you asked someone who has a principle working for him to stop? Freeze is a time waster,he likes talking. the money is mine and do with it anything a like

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Papyk: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
agos:
check the life of this man ,does he look like somebody that can correctly teach the the Christian doctrine
Almighty God never use perfect people for his work. That is why is God, Go through the whole bible, Most of the people God used in the bible are not perfect people. That is why GOD choose a radio announcer to counter the lies of your pastors and GOS that has been going on for many years and none of them can counter or quote any bible verses to JUSTIFY the tithes and first fruits they are collecting from their MUMU and stupid members

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by kokomilala(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
@Youngzedd,you're the one whose ignorance has obscured you from seeing the light of God's Word.
In the scripture I quoted,Jesus berated the Pharisees for their obsession with tithes. He asked them to consider things like justice, mercy and truth first, WITHOUT forgetting to pay tithe.
The totality of the tithe system can be traced back to Abraham, when he gave Melchizedek his tithe. And that was before the law.
This tithe issue is an overflogged one. It stems from that innate self -destructing spirit in man-self will.The sentient man would never obey God and would easily find the most tenuous of excuses to justify his disobedience.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by ghettochild(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

A perfect example of what d church has done

2 Likes

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by desiredhome: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:
@lotehi,I responded to your assertion that the world's wealthiest don't pay tithes.
Why is important to them?Those who serve at the altar must eat at the altar.
You can't see the glory of God if u try to use logic to explain away the Bible.

All brainwash, wash wash, righteousness is doing what is right, Gal 6:7 what ever you sew is what you reap, you can't pay God for the Grace He has given you, if the Church uses the money for the Church, be it tithe, sacrificial gift, seed and what have you to build the Church, how would there be this high rate of poverty?
If you like be putting all your savings to one man in the name of tithe, you are ignorantly building that man's dream and you will remain poor. until the money is used for the betterment of the Church (members) which is the purpose of the church, it is not God's money.

How wiked can a man be to build schools with members money yet the same members can't afford?
you clam to be member of a church whereby you are only known for bringing seeds ? Abi the seed no dey produce? Are those schools not suppose to be the harvest?

Repentance/righteousness is the principal thing, you can not bribe God.
Are there not people who have been paying all manas of seeds in the church and are still poor today?
What about those who do not go to Church at all yet are living better life than majority of you that always claim it's Woking for me?

#sufferingandsmiling

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by tsinzu: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Daddy freeze is wrong
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Leonbonapart(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

All Nigerian pastors combined have not been able to provide a single Bible verse to disprove Freeze and you're here talking nonsense.

Freeze may be foolish, but God is using him to confound the wise.
cheesy grin cheesy... Dude is pocessed and can only deceived the already deceived. Like you tho
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Gracespecial101(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
whether scriptural or not which I know it is

My 10% belongs to him the Giver of the Money and with time it will increase to 20% so that you can go and hang yasef
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Spiritual things are foolishness to the simple. If you pay tithe what will you lose?

If i no pay tithe, what will i lose?

Low income? Hell? Death?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by joeshed(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Did Jesus Christ collect tithe

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
davidodiba:

Why waste such a beautiful explanation to those who know nothing about God neither do they desire to ever know? Daddy Freeze has been sponsored to ensure the church goes into extinction and he has amassed some like mindeds. Some persons crying tithe have never paid a dime as tithe and yet they keep typing and arguing about what they may never understand....

Lolz! Can you tell us those who sponsor Freeze?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE BIBLICAL REFERENCE AND STOP EMBARRASIMG URSELF UPANDAN.
How much tithe did Dangote, Jeff Benzos, Bill Gates n Mark Zuckerberg paid as tithe?
If it transcends the law, state the people that paid it and Bible refernce. Why not tell us die u will NEVER die cuz ur a faithful tither...
YEYE DEY SMELL����
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
kokomilala:
@genkins,you're contradicted by your obscure knowledge of the Bible.Was the Bible written only for the Jews?It took God about 1500 yrs to compile the Bible God working through 40 authors led by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. But the harmony that followed is thrilling.And its spread far reaching.
Never has a book provoked so much debate,triggered interests and ,is as topical and living as the Bible.
Whatever you find in the Bible is applicable to any life or situation. You saying men of God brainwashing Christians lacks imagination and smacks of the ignorance of the.responsibility of Christians to the faith they profess, ie.obedience to the faith.
Please,read the Bible very well or hold your peace concerning this faith.

God who created the heaven and the earth within 7days use more than 1500 years to complete a scripture through 40 authors? Okay! I understand vividly
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Smartphelz: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
TruthinAction:

Please do well to return all the fees spent on your education. Education is meant to free people from mental slavery. Your case is pathetic...If you believe all the thrash you typed up there your case is indeed irredeemable

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by LordPsalm(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
agos:
Is ur pastor's life more perfect than him?
Atleast he doesn't collect from anyone just like the apostles of old.
Ur here advocating for ur G.O that's flying jet, cruising on sophisticated cars, living in Large Mansions, moving about with securities,
WAS CHRIST RICH?
Re: #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pascalville:
Most people give millions in tithe.. some even build the entire church in their area by themselves single handed-ly yet they will still go to hell.. grin grin ... until Jesus appears in my dream and tell me to do so.. that i will pay tithe if not...i will die before any pastor gets my money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / First Fruit: Don't Let Anyone Tell You Not To Give To God In 2019 / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.