Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church (35343 Views)

My Gf Mad Because I Didn't Do This / I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2019
kpolli:

Yes you do sound very rude but I will let it slide, [s]because oyinbo people brought us Christianity doesn't mean they're God[/s]. Certain people have decided to interpret the Word of God to mean something else doesn't make it right because their forefathers brought the religion to the continent of Africa. [s]If they had hoarded His Word and were the only ones who had access to it then yes we can be brainwashed [/s]but the Bible specifically talked about homosexuality. If people think God is P. Diddy and they can remix His Word, na their business be that but as for me and my household; [s]we will obey His Word and not what oyinbo people tell us.
[/s]
Shalom (or the atheist version of that) to you

I'm so sorry Sir for sounding abusive and rude when I first quoted you and I deeply apologise for applying a little ad hominem in my argumentum.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Psoul(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2019
yemi15:

Job is different from church bikonu. What is this one saying? Is there any benefit in the church you guys go to nowadays? Na so so titthe and offering payment una dey do, any benefit to get, kpam nothing SMH.

You are totally blind and have refused to see. May God in His infinite love have more grace upon you.
I wouldn't like to argue with you cos I already know the kind of person u are. U have hardened ur heart against God.

Job is more important to u cos u beliv there you will make money and be the better person u want to be.
You forgot that there is God that gave u the life u have. You forgot that there is God that protects u daily as u goes to do that ur job.
Take away your job, God will still exist and will still be God. Take away God from u, no job, no money and no more u.

Yeah, in church we give tithe and offering, though not by force. In your job tax is imposed on you. No complaint. Other deductions are made on ur salary, you will not complain weda the government uses the money well or not.

Your girlfriend will demand even more than you can give and u still goes ahead to provide for her just to maintain the friendship even wen u still suspects that she may still be keeping other men behind you. She will visit you, you will buy food and pay for her transport fare. It is normal and you will not complain.
When it comes to giving offering in the church, it will be so hard for u to do, still God kept protecting u from evil. The offering that no one cares to know how much u are giving. If u like give N50 or even N5, no one gets angry with that.

No problem, continue until one day......

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by CodeTemplar: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2019
MightySparrow:
You cannot compare blacks with white. the vilest among whites is more honest than the purest of blacks by default. blacks can never be reasonable till thy kingdom come
This isn't correct. There are whites worse than many blacks. It is just that the good blacks appear tamed.

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by MightySparrow: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:
This isn't correct. There are whites worse than many blacks. It is just that the good blacks appeared tamed.
Good, tamed by their conscience or overwhelmingly bad people?
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by MrBONE2(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2019
CodeTemplar:

My fellow Bonebeing,I see that you want to do business with Chinashopping,my advice to you is to back off from such,to aviod cry me Oceans.Cos my Bones just speak to me that the Guy have a very big Question mark. grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by CodeTemplar: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2019
MightySparrow:
Good, tamed by their conscience or overwhelmingly bad people?
The latter.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by geosino(f): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2019
sean1000x:
Typical afonja man raised by single mother; no father...always answerable and Apologizing to women like a baby, and you think women will respect you? Learn from Biafran men...you dictate and women follow you, if not she get out of your house.

I think some growing up to do. When a feels because he is a man he can't to talked to or you must be a dictator and a woman must follow. Please drop your stinking ego so you can grow and learn every day.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by yemi15(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Psoul:

You are totally blind and have refused to see. May God in His infinite love have more grace upon you.
I wouldn't like to argue with you cos I already know the kind of person u are. U have hardened ur heart against God.

Job is more important to u cos u beliv there you will make money and be the better person u want to be.
You forgot that there is God that gave u the life u have. You forgot that there is God that protects u daily as u goes to do that ur job.
Take away your job, God will still exist and will still be God. Take away God from u, no job, no money and no more u.

Yeah, in church we give tithe and offering, though not by force. In your job tax is imposed on you. No complaint. Other deductions are made on ur salary, you will not complain weda the government uses the money well or not.

Your girlfriend will demand even more than you can give and u still goes ahead to provide for her just to maintain the friendship even wen u still suspects that she may still be keeping other men behind you. She will visit you, you will buy food and pay for her transport fare. It is normal and you will not complain.
When it comes to giving offering in the church, it will be so hard for u to do, still God kept protecting u from evil. The offering that no one cares to know how much u are giving. If u like give N50 or even N5, no one gets angry with that.

No problem, continue until one day......

You are wasting your time, you hypocrites! The day you guys practice what you preach is the day I might start taking you serious SMH.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by GenFunction: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mariangeles:
I nor blame you, na op I blame for bringing his babe matter here so that any agbero can just say nonsense about her!
Radarada !
...ur family must be ashamed of u...smh.....oil soup person
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Mariangeles(f): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
GenFunction:
...ur family must be very very proud of u...I'm in awe .....awesome person
Fixed !

1 Like

Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by franchasng: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
NoisyNaybour001:

ur always making alot of sense in ur comment man, I don't know u personally but hey God bless u real good

@Op take this one In a million advice
God bless you too my brother smiley
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by GenFunction: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mariangeles:
Fixed !
.juss go nd get a life...done typing with u
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Mariangeles(f): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
GenFunction:
.juss go nd get a life...done typing with u
grin
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by manikspears: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

And how did you reach that conclusion?
Pray do tell us the specifics, you don’t know what her character in general is like, her persona, her attitude, her intellect all you have is she kicked off because he did not go to church. That’s what you base “wife material” on?
This is how some men end up marrying wrong women. Because you focus on the superficial.

Am not replying your post because of you because you know the truth, you are just playing yourself.

What do you expect from a girl who is not eager to go to church? Forget about the stupidity of "it is not about going to church". At least let us start by going to church first.when we listen to the preaching wholeheartedly, we will change our behaviour.then the spiritual part will follow. She wants him to be responsible and closer to God. the devil keeps enslaving people with false mentality. If she is a witch,it is still God that will reveal it to you. don't be fooled my brother, the devil is the father of all fools.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by ranmoor: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Africa, esp Naija is a remarkable place. Very interesting contributions.
In this technology age when China (non religious country) are landing on moon.. NASA has already mapped out the Mars (now there is Google Mars as we have Google Earth)... Artificial womb is in final phase of research... Robot is already getting citizenship... Humans are understanding their environments better to harness its benefits... My country people are disturbing themselves about religion...We still do CRK and IRS in schools when the western world and serious nations are removing anything religion in their lives... well it's all about exposure. Well, the western were like this 500-1000 years ago...
The basis of all religions is for manipulation. Most women understand this and that is why they all want their men tamed.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by tunize(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Satan66:
Dump that girl with immediate effect.
She's the type of woman that will use the money you gave her that was meant for feeding for tithe.
Use your sense guy, That woman isn't the right one for you.
bad advice sighted.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Firebomber: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2019
yemi15:

Because most of you people do not practice what you preach. Chikena.

Lol, and who are you to judge who is not practicing and who is practicing?

What a shame, how many Christian have you meet to know that most of us dont practice what we preach well i guess it most of Muslim that practice what they preach and that's the reason why non of there bad news reach front page and even if it reach front page it will be taken down within a seconds. Trash.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by MrMacinterchi1: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
CHRISDMANAGER:
Bro I have a soldier cousin,he met a church girl,toast the girl ,the girl agreed but the both of them always have problem when it comes to church issue..So,my cuz deviced a means and started going to church seriously,not only Sunday services ooh!,both mid-week, Friday services and vigil sef just to please the girl but two weeks after marriage,he returned to his normal self ..The girl ma don't even complain again..

Don't allow any girl force you into doing what you natural don't want to do bro..
lol Hehe... I don die
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by MrMacinterchi1: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Abeg, wey de follow up to this your complaint? come give us the feedback ooo we wan know whether you or she don't call
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by dapiahno(m): 6:24am On Feb 02, 2019
MRSoftapples:
For bringing this piece of crap here, wasting my data and wasting space in nairaland.

You, your girlfriend , Buhari and Apc are all mad.
Broz i knw u r angry but abeg small small.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by dapiahno(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Women are the hardest to undestand..
As a man sometimes you just have to put them in the right whereas its not so just to have peace..

Go to church man and make her happy.
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by Casemiro(m): 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
ogashman:
I didn't go to church yesterday due to the fact that I couldn't iron my clothes because of a total black out by electricity distribution company in my area.

So,I called Bae later in the evening of same day,we talked smoothly about everything,cracked few jokes and laughed and then she asked me if I went to church.

Being the honest type,I told her the truth which was that I didn't go to church, citing my reasons.

Bae really got angry.saying that I never liked going to church bla bla bla.

That how can I call myself a Christian and feel comfortable sitting at home on a sunday.

I apologised for not going to church but also reminded her that going to church does not take one to heaven.

However I told her that one could be a church goer but not a doer of God's word.she should focus more on who I'm and not whether I go to church or not..it doesn't really matter.

There are so many people that go to church yet they do the opposite of what they stand for...it doesn't make sense to me.

After everything, Bae was still angry which led to talking to me in a rude manner and i had to threaten her that I would hang up the call.. She dared me to...I did..because I was fed up with her nagging about church.

I hate pretending to be who I'm not.....I'm a liberal Christian. I go to church most times but not all the time and I hate people wanting to force me to just because they feel it is the right thing.

We have not communicated since yday and I have decided not to call her(knowing she did be waiting for me to call) because I don't think I was wrong in this case.

Pls,My people am I wrong in this?or my girl is just over reacting ?because I see this as a non-issue really.

How far. hope you have settled
Re: She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church by handsomebanana(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
MightySparrow:
You cannot compare blacks with white. the vilest among whites is more honest than the purest of blacks by default. blacks can never be reasonable till thy kingdom come

You are a stupid fool for this idiotic comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.