Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me (23953 Views)

Feminists At War With Adeboye Over Birthday Message To Wife / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson / S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by AryEmber(f): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2019
iamrealdeji:
sit down there and keep thinking all women of those days marry as virgins. its just a myth. most of them marry as non virgins,your dad must have explored your mum wella before they got married. sex makes the bond much stronger,only the very few and extremely religious folks in very short courtship of maybe a month or 2 don't engage in sex before marriage.
Really? Please tell me more, that must be the reason why many relationships these days are 'strong bonded' and not hitting the rocks.
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by pocohantas(f): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ishilove my crush embarassed embarassed
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ishilove:

Lady Di is 60 now, meaning that she was about 20 when she gave Charly Boy that ultimatum. This, to me shows that she already defined what she wanted out her relationship with him, even if he hadn't yet made up his mind. I have never been a fan of casual dating, i.e Dating For Dating's Sake. Define what you what when you are going into a relationship so that you will avoid stories that touch much later. Right here on Nairaland a user complained that his girlfriend who was already giving him wife benefits was 'rushing him' by requesting for his house keys. Meanwhile he is chopping the punna and enjoying the domestic help she is rendering, but when she indicates she wants a degree of commitment, he comes online to complain that he is feeling pressured. So why then are you 'dating'? Wanna eat your cake and have it?

Some men will give the excuse of 'getting to know each other' to suck every drop of your youthfulness before moving on to the next.

Note the bolded. Charly Boy was already enjoying wife benefits in the relationship. This is the reason why women should never give too much of themselves to men because it will make them complacent. This is also why a man will turn a woman to Lady of the Ring, or make her abort all the children God gave her, and then when he meets someone else who has her dignity intact, will dump the aforementioned with lame excuses. If you're even unlucky, you will read about your 'darling boyfriend's' wedding on Facebook. Despite being only 20, Lady Diana knew what she wanted out of her relationship with Charly Boy, and when he became complacent, she took the bull by the horns and gave him the ultimatum that reset his brain.

DON'T EVER BE ASHAMED TO DEMAND DEFINITION FROM YOUR PARTNER. People say a woman who knows what she wants and demands it from her man is 'desperate'. Will you say Lady Di was 'desperate' at age 20? Ladies never, and I repeat, NEVER let anyone waste your time. Don't let anyone give you hope needlessly and then does not follow through. Do your research and prayerfully inquire about your partner before you go far in that relationship, and if he is dragging his legs, give him the 'Diana Ultimatum'. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being proactive in your relationship and don't allow anyone tell you it is a thing of shame. Go for it. Just go for it. The result will be very enlightening in all dimensions.

Again, this where definition comes in. But then again, people enter relationships for a variety of reasons; some for the nacks and others for the long haul. Be wise. Don't be a time waster, neither should allow your precious time be wasted.

I'm guessing he took a step back and reviewed his relationship with this lady and came to the conclusion above.

You know, sometimes all it takes is a little, or in some cases, a firm nudge for that special person in your life to take the bold step. This nudge opens their eyes to what they are toying with because it is very easy to take people in your life for granted and you don't know what you have till it's gone. When you find your soul mate, hold fast to them because for so many, lightening does not strike twice.

40 years on, the rest is enviable history.

Charly Boy in low-key wedding after 39 years
adekunle adekunle
2 months ago
Maverick Nigerian entertainer and activist, Mr Charles Oputa, better known as, Charly Boy or Area Fada will walk his long time consort, Lady Diane down the aisle in Abuja for formal exchange of marital vows.

The wedding will take place at the chapel of the Sisters of Jesus the Redeemer, Catholic Church , in Gwarimpa Estate, where he resides.

Charlie Boy and Wife
The ceremony which holds today, Saturday December 15, will be officiated by the outspoken Catholic clergy, Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah.

The wedding will have in attendance family members and close associates of the couple.

According to him, he hopes to convince his wife to ride with him in a tricycle to and from the church to underscore the low-key nature of the ceremony.

Mr Oputa was first married to Stella at a Catholic Church in Onitsha in 1974. The relationship produced one child.

The Catholic Church observes a strict marital doctrine which demands that couples who contracted a marriage on the church must petition the Catholic Pontiff for an annulment if they wish to opt out of the union.

According to Oputa, “We have been following through with the process of annulment for sometime. My former wife who has since remarried cooperated very well.

“She had no objection. The reason I put forward for the annulment was that I was underage. My mother actually got the wife for me at the age of 19 because I a little rascally with women.

“Getting me married at that age was supposed to curb my sexual excesses. “

Incidentally, Mr Oputa’s 101 year-old mother is once again the reason he is contracting a formal marriage to Lady Diane, who has three children for him.

He explained, “This is not that kind of marriage with fanfare. I am doing it to please my aged mother. She has been pleading that we do the right thing.

“This is a woman I have been living with for 40 years. We know each other well. This is about obedience to certain demands of the society.

“People wonder how I am able to live with one woman all these years. It is not that we do not have misunderstanding.

“Marriage is successful when you are able to manage your incompatibility. I saw my parents quarrel, reconcile, kiss and hold hands again. These are the values that have guided me my relationship. “

Charly Boy who is 62 years has nine children from different women insists that “Lady Diane is now the mother of all my children. We have 16 grandchildren.

# BOLDED IS A VERY INTERESTING ONE AND WHICH IS HER ACCEPTANCE OF A MAN WITH PLENTY WOMEN.

Cc: LastDance I like your submission.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/charly-boy-in-low-key-wedding-after-39-years/amp/

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Truechic:

This your moniker really fit you!
you like it?
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by AHCB: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
How in God's name did I miss this thread of yours, Ishilove.

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
pocohantas:

You're my crush too. No homo embarassed
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Ishilove: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
AHCB:
How in God's name did I miss this thread of yours, Ishilove.
All the 'hot or not' topics on the FP swallowed it.
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by AHCB: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ishilove:

All the 'hot or not' topics on the FP swallowed it.
I can imagine.
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by generationz(f): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
LastDance:
Marry me or i move.

Dear ishilove there is more to their relationship than meets the eye, you can't use the relationship between Charley and his wife to determine relationships of nowadays.

You can imagine ladies like toke makinwa or Tonto dikeh giving their men the marry me or i move ultimatum.

So you expect every guy in a relationship to just get married to their girlfriends, even those ladies with questionable characters or bad traits.

The reason why Charley boy eventually got married to her was because he saw the very good traits in her, she was not like the financial parasites we have nowadays.

The epic cheaters that sells their vagina to the highest bidders for money.

The wife of Charley boy was not a cheat but the ladies of nowadays will actually tell about two to four men the "marry me or i leave ultimatum'

So any mugu that falls becomes the highest bidder.

Listen and listen good, No man on earth will see a very good Lady and not plan on marrying her.

If you are a lady and your boyfriend is taken too long to propose or he isn't showing signs of commitments, it is not because he is not ready for marriage, It is simply because he is having second thoughts on you.

Charley boy had no second thought on his wife and that was why he went on to marry her and as you can see, Their marriage is going strong.
you simply didn't comprehend what charly boy's wife or ishilove was saying at all

"Marry me or I move"
its clear
if you think I'm not good enough , let me go and be available to other serious people. No one is forcing anyone to marry anybody.

if you think her attitude is bad breakup with her let her move on with other options.
You want to receive wifely benefits from a lady you won't marry abi?

I blame women who get carried away only to find out after two years if sex, cooking. cleaning that they are friends with benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by ShilohEagle(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin
deepwater:
I just have only one question to ask, does he apply make up to this head?
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
generationz:

you simply didn't comprehend what charly boy's wife or ishilove was saying at all

"Marry me or I move"
its clear
if you think I'm not good enough , let me go and be available to other serious people. No one is forcing anyone to marry anybody.

if you think her attitude is bad breakup with her let her move on with other options.
You want to receive wifely benefits from a lady you won't marry abi?

I blame women who get carried away only to find out after two years if sex, cooking. cleaning that they are friends with benefits.

I am comforted somebody actually read between the lines. Thanks
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
pocohantas:

LuciferVirgin, LuciferKristi, LuciferAnunnaki - show! grin
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 01, 2019
Zoharariel:

LuciferVirgin, LuciferKristi, LuciferAnunnaki - show! grin
Let me add LuciferCelibate, LuciferDevil,

Show grin grin
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Sawzer(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Let me add LuciferCelibate, LuciferDevil,

Show grin grin

And Lucifer66
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Bestboy11513(m): 8:35am On May 02, 2019
manny4u:
I am interested but I have 35k sir.
Then your not interested man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / Friends With Benefit. / Don't Know How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.