Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me (23961 Views)

Feminists At War With Adeboye Over Birthday Message To Wife / I Have Outlived My Penis - Charly Boy Shares A Poem By Willie Nelson / S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Ranchhoddas: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ishibaby, a man cannot help but love you. Ideal woman.

2 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by lilmax(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
not my business

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
If you like define anything definable... Man wey no dey serious no go dey serious... Maybe in the past generations Sha not this our own...

Come and buy bedsheet

Location?
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by fatymore(f): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Location?
Lagos
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Mosco100(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
HEBREWS 13: 4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by DavidEsq(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
LastDance:
Marry me or i move.

Dear ishilove there is more to their relationship than meets the eye, you can't use the relationship between Charley and his wife to determine relationships of nowadays.

You can imagine ladies like toke makinwa or Tonto dikeh giving their men the marry me or i move ultimatum.

So you expect every guy in a relationship to just get married to their girlfriends, even those ladies with questionable characters or bad traits.

The reason why Charley boy eventually got married to her was because he saw the very good traits in her, she was not like the financial parasites we have nowadays.

The epic cheaters that sells their vagina to the highest bidders for money.

The wife of Charley boy was not a cheat but the ladies of nowadays will actually tell about two to four men the "marry me or i leave ultimatum'

So any mugu that falls becomes the highest bidder.

Listen and listen good, No man on earth will see a very good Lady and not plan on marrying her.

If you are a lady and your boyfriend is taken too long to propose or he isn't showing signs of commitments, it is not because he is not ready for marriage, It is simply because he is having second thoughts on you.

Charley boy had no second thought on his wife and that was why he went on to marry her and as you can see, Their marriage is going strong.
Baba, I lie down for u. Abeg march me pass grin

4 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by okwabayi(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mscheew.

2 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Lloydthesaint: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
7victor:
I want to bring to the general public notice that a black bag containing all my credentials namely my birth certificate,certificate of origin,primary certificate,NECO,WASSCE,Degree,NYSC,MSc,PGDE bearing the name AMAMA,OTUEKONG UDOSEN, was stolen from me.Please any body that sees it anywhere in the park,on the road side,inside refuge dump,inside a car/bus,inside a house or public house etc should please call the number 08035321965.A handsome reward awaits anybody that sees it
If na original documents better apply for jamb again
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=LastDance post=75268364][b]Marry me or i move.

so it is always d fault of d lady? Since she is not up to his standard morally, what stops him from leaving instead of making her believe she have someone? If a girl is not up to Ur taste, take a walk.

2 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Defining your relationship from the onset wouldn't change much since we know feelings aren't static, things change over time... I don't think I can give in to ultimatums let alone be cajoled into marriage, it doesn't say much about your person as a man.. If she wants to leave, then so be it.. There are a lot of wonderful women around, nobody is indispensable.

3 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
A man that will marry you will marry you. likewise a man that will take you serious will do the same.
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by pressplay411(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ishilove:

Lady Di is 60 now, meaning that she was about 20 when she gave Charly Boy that ultimatum. This, to me shows that she already defined what she wanted out her relationship with him, even if he hadn't yet made up his mind. I have never been a fan of casual dating, i.e Dating For Dating's Sake. Define what you what when you are going into a relationship so that you will avoid stories that touch much later. Right here on Nairaland a user complained that his girlfriend who was already giving him wife benefits was 'rushing him' by requesting for his house keys. Meanwhile he is chopping the punna and enjoying the domestic help she is rendering, but when she indicates she wants a degree of commitment, he comes online to complain that he is feeling pressured. So why then are you 'dating'? Wanna eat your cake and have it?

Some men will give the excuse of 'getting to know each other' to suck every drop of your youthfulness before moving on to the next.

Note the bolded. Charly Boy was already enjoying wife benefits in the relationship. This is the reason why women should never give too much of themselves to men because it will make them complacent. This is also why a man will turn a woman to Lady of the Ring, or make her abort all the children God gave her, and then when he meets someone else who has her dignity intact, will dump the aforementioned with lame excuses. If you're even unlucky, you will read about your 'darling boyfriend's' wedding on Facebook. Despite being only 20, Lady Diana knew what she wanted out of her relationship with Charly Boy, and when he became complacent, she took the bull by the horns and gave him the ultimatum that reset his brain.

DON'T EVER BE ASHAMED TO DEMAND DEFINITION FROM YOUR PARTNER. People say a woman who knows what she wants and demands it from her man is 'desperate'. Will you say Lady Di was 'desperate' at age 20? Ladies never, and I repeat, NEVER let anyone waste your time. Don't let anyone give you hope needlessly and then does not follow through. Do your research and prayerfully inquire about your partner before you go far in that relationship, and if he is dragging his legs, give him the 'Diana Ultimatum'. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being proactive in your relationship and don't allow anyone tell you it is a thing of shame. Go for it. Just go for it. The result will be very enlightening in all dimensions.

Again, this where definition comes in. But then again, people enter relationships for a variety of reasons; some for the nacks and others for the long haul. Be wise. Don't be a time waster, neither should allow your precious time be wasted.

I'm guessing he took a step back and reviewed his relationship with this lady and came to the conclusion above.

You know, sometimes all it takes is a little, or in some cases, a firm nudge for that special person in your life to take the bold step. This nudge opens their eyes to what they are toying with because it is very easy to take people in your life for granted and you don't know what you have till it's gone. When you find your soul mate, hold fast to them because for so many, lightening does not strike twice.

40 years on, the rest is enviable history.

Well said Ishilove.
I hope the love of money and fear of loneliness will not blind their eyes. Instead I wish ladies would focus of self development and empowerment so that they will confidently follow their straightened head, cos the heart could still be weak.

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
Lagos

I will chat you up in few mins
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by fatymore(f): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

I will chat you up in few mins
thanks dear.. God bless you
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by NaBanga: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
jakandeola:
even at 60 she still beautiful. I wont be suprise if shes imo cos IMO girls are always too beautiful

She's a black American. She is not linked to Nigeria in anyway except through her husband and children.

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Elliot2(m): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2019
If girls can define what they want in relationships from the onset,then I bet you,even the ashawos will be respected. Nothing intimidates a man than a woman who knows her self worth is and is not given to the mere flattery of men. Girls have so much power in a relationship over men that they don't realise. Their simple "yes or no" is so powerful over d most macho man.

2 Likes

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:06am On Jan 31, 2019
toprealman:
OP trust me, you've learnt Nada! Some experiments fail not because they weren't done properly..... somethings ain't meant to be, some are!
Honestly, I feel like dashing you a million likes.. You sure understand how it goes cos we are dynamic creatures. There are really no rules to guarantee but we can only try..Unfortunately, we often live in denial thinking we got it all in to handle it...hmmmm..
HUMANS!
WE OFTEN NEVER LEARN! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by iamrealdeji(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2019
UceeGod:
Does it mean it's OK for unmarried couples to go on having sex before being legally married?
sit down there and keep thinking all women of those days marry as virgins. its just a myth. most of them marry as non virgins,your dad must have explored your mum wella before they got married. sex makes the bond much stronger,only the very few and extremely religious folks in very short courtship of maybe a month or 2 don't engage in sex before marriage.
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by UceeGod: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2019
iamrealdeji:
sit down there and keep thinking all women of those days marry as virgins. its just a myth. most of them marry as non virgins,your dad must have explored your mum wella before they got married. Sex makes the bond much stronger,only the very few and extremely religious folks in very short courtship of maybe a month or 2 don't engage in sex before marriage.

"Sex makes the bond much stronger"

That's a lie from the pit of hell. Most young people of this generation have no idea what sex and marriage truly mean. The devil may have succeeded in controlling how most people think and behave but the God who created us and instituted the sex and marriage relationship and their divine principles is still sovereign over this world forever.

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Sarang(f): 2:06am On Jan 31, 2019
LastDance:
Marry me or i move.

Dear ishilove there is more to their relationship than meets the eye, you can't use the relationship between Charley and his wife to determine relationships of nowadays.

You can imagine ladies like toke makinwa or Tonto dikeh giving their men the marry me or i move ultimatum.

So you expect every guy in a relationship to just get married to their girlfriends, even those ladies with questionable characters or bad traits.

The reason why Charley boy eventually got married to her was because he saw the very good traits in her, she was not like the financial parasites we have nowadays.

The wife of Charley boy was not a cheat but the ladies of nowadays will actually tell about two to four men the "marry me or i leave ultimatum'

Listen and listen good, No man on earth will see a very good Lady and not plan on marrying her.

If you are a lady and your boyfriend is taken too long to propose or he isn't showing signs of commitments, it is not because he is not ready for marriage, It is simply because he is having second thoughts on you..

Charley boy had no second thought on his wife and that was why he went on to marry her and as you can see, Their marriage is going strong.

Colored is entire truth!

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Jman06(m): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Can you now see that a lady could be matured at that early age

The fact that many of you refuse to mature even in your late 30s doesn't mean all ladies are like you.

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by toprealman: 5:08am On Jan 31, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Honestly, I feel like dashing you a million likes.. You sure understand how it goes cos we are dynamic creatures. There are really no rules to guarantee but we can only try..Unfortunately, we often live in denial thinking we got it all in to handle it...hmmmm..
HUMANS!
WE OFTEN NEVER LEARN! smiley
convert the likes into dollars abeg grin
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Ishilove:

Lady Di is 60 now, meaning that she was about 20 when she gave Charly Boy that ultimatum. This, to me shows that she already defined what she wanted out her relationship with him, even if he hadn't yet made up his mind. I have never been a fan of casual dating, i.e Dating For Dating's Sake. Define what you what when you are going into a relationship so that you will avoid stories that touch much later. Right here on Nairaland a user complained that his girlfriend who was already giving him wife benefits was 'rushing him' by requesting for his house keys. Meanwhile he is chopping the punna and enjoying the domestic help she is rendering, but when she indicates she wants a degree of commitment, he comes online to complain that he is feeling pressured. So why then are you 'dating'? Wanna eat your cake and have it?

Some men will give the excuse of 'getting to know each other' to suck every drop of your youthfulness before moving on to the next.

Note the bolded. Charly Boy was already enjoying wife benefits in the relationship. This is the reason why women should never give too much of themselves to men because it will make them complacent. This is also why a man will turn a woman to Lady of the Ring, or make her abort all the children God gave her, and then when he meets someone else who has her dignity intact, will dump the aforementioned with lame excuses. If you're even unlucky, you will read about your 'darling boyfriend's' wedding on Facebook. Despite being only 20, Lady Diana knew what she wanted out of her relationship with Charly Boy, and when he became complacent, she took the bull by the horns and gave him the ultimatum that reset his brain.

DON'T EVER BE ASHAMED TO DEMAND DEFINITION FROM YOUR PARTNER. People say a woman who knows what she wants and demands it from her man is 'desperate'. Will you say Lady Di was 'desperate' at age 20? Ladies never, and I repeat, NEVER let anyone waste your time. Don't let anyone give you hope needlessly and then does not follow through. Do your research and prayerfully inquire about your partner before you go far in that relationship, and if he is dragging his legs, give him the 'Diana Ultimatum'. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being proactive in your relationship and don't allow anyone tell you it is a thing of shame. Go for it. Just go for it. The result will be very enlightening in all dimensions.

Again, this where definition comes in. But then again, people enter relationships for a variety of reasons; some for the nacks and others for the long haul. Be wise. Don't be a time waster, neither should allow your precious time be wasted.

I'm guessing he took a step back and reviewed his relationship with this lady and came to the conclusion above.

You know, sometimes all it takes is a little, or in some cases, a firm nudge for that special person in your life to take the bold step. This nudge opens their eyes to what they are toying with because it is very easy to take people in your life for granted and you don't know what you have till it's gone. When you find your soul mate, hold fast to them because for so many, lightening does not strike twice.

well said

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Ayobami7(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2019
好朋友阮德
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by kemmycool(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
deepwater:
I just have only one question to ask, does he apply make up to this head?

Azzzin ehn... My sister..... I wonder o
Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by MissJoy29(f): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2019
LastDance:

You can imagine ladies like toke makinwa or Tonto dikeh giving their men the "marry me or i move" ultimatum.

If you are a lady and your boyfriend is taken too long to propose or he isn't showing signs of commitments, it is not because he is not ready for marriage, It is simply because he is having second thoughts on you.

@the bolded, I wish things were as black and white as you made it out to be because there are other reasons why a guy wouldn't want to propose that is different from him having second thoughts on his girl.

Besides, those two paragraphs @bolded contradict each other. How you may ask?
1) If Charlyboy was ready for marriage (& not having second thoughts), why then did he have to wait till she made that comment? Why was he "wasting" her time & not wife her already? See, I bet you those words reset his brain & made him sit up where he was having second thoughts for whatever reasons he deemed fit about marrying her.

2) You have to know that a man who doesn't want to marry you won't marry you irrespective of whatever threat(however subtle) issued to him. If Charlyboy didn't love LadyD, the "threat" wouldn't have still made him marry her. Succinctly put, if Charlyboy were having the kind of second thoughts you mean on LadyD, the "threat" still wouldn't have worked.

I agree with you that a man can't possibly marry all his gfs. There might be genuine reasons why relationships don't lead to marriage like death, incompatibility on the grounds of health etc. But then again, why jump from one girl/lady to another, having sex up & down, "sampling" differnt vaginaas up & down before settling down? That's what mostly bring about the "second thoughts" as you captured it. A lot of guys enter relationships just because of sex. They know very well they can't "wife this one". They do whatever they want with her & then move on to a fresh one when it's time to marry. Why then won't you have second thoughts about someone you have so"used" when you want to settle down knowing full well what you have done to her?
Aside: it's left for the smart girls to identify men who want to waste their time & then move on from them.

Besides, why do y'all always harp on MATERIALISTIC ladies? Another one is "ladies of these days". What about the men of these days? Or have our men not changed for bad too? It may interest you to know though that the reason why a vast majority of the ladies are the way they are now is because our men allow & even promote it. So enough of the blame throwing after all, you guys have a part to play in it too. I will tell you how in the next quote if you are interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Charlesfixed210: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2019
S :'EE BELOW

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by CaesarDon(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Ishilove:

You see y ur advise isn't realistic, is that most ladies today in the same age bracket of lady v, feel they are hot commodities and wouldn't look a guy that takes them serious twice, cos they basking in that euphoria of youthful exuberance

1 Like

Re: What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / Friends With Benefit. / Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.